1）表示开始于过去的动作刚刚结束。常和just，now，already，yet，not…yet等不确定的时间状语连用。 II.“未完成”用法:表示动作或状态从过去某时开始，持续到现在，可能继续下去，也可能刚刚结束。常和表示一段时间的状语连用。如today，this week（month），lately，recently，these days，in the past few days，during the last two weeks，since，since yesterday，since 2 days ago，since 1991，for a long time，for a month，so far，up to now，till（until） now等。
***短暂性动词不能和表一段时间的时间状语连用。如：come, go, arrive, reach, hear, close, leave, begin, start, lose, buy, fall, join, die, get up等。但如果要保留表一段时间的时间状语，必须将动词改为延续性动词。
come back→be back put on→wear 或be on
get to know→ know begin,(start)→ be on open →be open
buy→ have get up→ be up die→ be dead
go out→ be out come→ be in open/ close→be open/ closed
arrive→be here join→be in, be a +名词 finish( end )→be over
leave, move →be away borrow →keep go to school→be a student
catch(a cold)→ have(a cold) fall asleep(ill)→be asleep (ill)
I. have been(to)与have gone( to)的区别：
前者可与once, never, several times等连用，后者则不能。
如： They have been to Beijing twice.他们去过北京两次。
He has gone to Beijing . 他去北京了。
1. How long have you _______ here?
A. come B. got C. arrived D. been
2. My grandpa died _________.
A. at the age of my 2 B. for 2 years C. when I was 2. D. my age was 6.
3. Jane has _____ to Beijing. She will come back tomorrow.
A. been B. gone C. went D. never been
4. It is ten years _____ I last saw her.
A. after B. since C. for D. that
5.--Who will go to the station to meet Lorry? --I will. I _____ her several times.
A. met B. have met C. had met D. will meet
6. --What a nice dress! How long _____ you _____ it? --Just 2 weeks.
A. will, buy B. did, buy C. are, having D. have, had
7.--Do you know Lydia very well? --Yes, She and I _____ friends since we were very young.
A. have made B. have become C. have been D. have turned
8. The Smiths _______ in China for 8 years.
A. has lived B. lived C. have been D. live
9. --Hello, this is Mr. Green speaking. Can I speak to Mr. Black?
-- Sorry. He ______ the Bainiao Park.
A. has been to B. has gone to C. went to D. will go to
10. --____ you ever ____ to the US? -- Yes, twice.
A. Have, gone B. Have, been C, Do, go D. were, going
11．He’s never watched such an important watch, ______?
A. hasn’t he B. has he C. isn’t he D. is he
12. ---Hello！May I speak to your father？---Sorry，A. has come to B. has been to C. has been in D. has gone to
13. --I’m sorry to keep you waiting. here only a few minutes.
A. have arrived B. have been C. arrived D. will arrive
14. --Why don’t you have a notebook with you? ---I’ve it at home.
A. lost B. forgotten C. left D. found
15. I the film with you because I have seen it twice. (2009, 26)
A. will see B. won’t see C. saw D. didn’t see
1. Tell Lily to call me as soon as she ____.
A. will arrive B. gets there C. has gone D. reach here
2. ----Hi, Kate. You look tired. What’s the matter? ----I ______ well last night.
A. didn’t sleep B. don’t sleep C. haven’t slept D. won’t sleep
3. ----Well, I found this. I think it must be yours.
----My watch! Thank you. Where _____it.
A. do you find B. had you found C. were you finding D. did you find
4. ----Don you know when Dr White ____ for dinner this evening?
----No, but I think he ____ when he is free.
A. will come; comes B. will come; will come
C. comes; comes D. comes; will come
5. Look at those black clouds. It _____ rain. Let’s hurry.
A. maybe B. would C. has D. is going to
6. ----Jimmy is leaving for a holiday. ----Really? Where ____ he ____?
A. has; gone B. will; go C. did; go D. does; go
7. ----Shall we go shopping now? ----Sorry, I can't. I ____ my shirts.
A. wash B. washes C. washed C. am washing
8. ----I called you yesterday evening, but there was no answer.
----Oh, I am sorry. I ____ dinner at my friend's home.
A. have B. had C. was having D. have had
9. ----____you ____ your e-mails today?
----Not yet. There's something wrong with my computer.
A. Have; checked B. Did; check C. Do; check D. Are; checking
10. ----How do you like Beijing, Mr Smith? --Oh, I ___ such a beautiful city before.
A. don't visit B. didn't visit C. haven't visited D. hadn't visited
11. ----Mum, may I go out to play football?
-----____you ____ your homework yet?
A. Have; finished B. Do; finished C. Are; finishing D. Did; finish
12. ----The train is leaving right now, but David hasn't arrived yet.
----Well, he said he ____here on time.
A. came B. will be C. would come D. can be
13. ----Why didn't you go to the cinema yesterday? -----Because I ____ the film before.
A. had seen B. have seen C. have watched D. has watched
14. I don't think John saw me. He ____ a book at that moment.
A. just read B. has just read C. was just reading D. had just read
15. Mr Smith ____ a book about China last year but I don't know whether he has finished it. 2
A. has written B. wrote C. had written D. was writing
16. Mr White ____ the newspaper while his daughter ____TV.
A. has read; was watching B. was reading; watched
C. was reading; was watching D. reading; watched
17. ---- I ____ you at the meeting. Why? ----I was ill.
A. saw B. have seen C. not see D. didn't see
18. The 29th Olympic Games ____ in Beijing in 2008.
A. hold B. will hold C. will be held D. held
19. Hurry up! The play ____ for ten minutes.
A. has been on B. has begun C. had begun D. began
20. ----May I speak to Mr Smith? ---Sorry, he ____ Australia. But he ____ in two days.
A. has been to; will come back B. has gone to; will be back
C. has been in; would come back D. is leaving for; doesn't come back
21. I can't go to the theater tonight because I ____ my ticket.
A. have lost B. had lost C. will lose D. was losing
22. ----What a nice bike! How long ____ you ____ it? ----Just two weeks.
A. have; bought B. did; buy C. have; had D. are; having
23. ----I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
----Oh, not at all. I ____ here only for a few minutes.
A. have come B. had been C. was D. have been
24. ----____ my dictionary anywhere? ---- Yes. I saw it on your desk a moment ago.
A. Did you see B. If you see C. Had you seen D. Would you see
25. –The students have ever been to Europe twice.
--When _____ they ______ there?
-- In 2008 and 2012.
A. will, go B. did, go C. have, been D. have, gone
They also have their own ideas about (8)_________ to spend time.
(9)_________children, about 80%, work hard in school because they have to take lots of exams. After school, they don’t want to stay at home reading books anymore. (10)__________, they put down their school bag and go out to play.
Some old people (11)__________ early in the morning. Then they go to the park to
(12)___________. It helps them know what is happening around the world.
Young people enjoy having a (13)________ trip on weekends. They go to the mountains to have a picnic or go the forest to camp. They usually start on Friday and spend one or two days outside. Then on
(14)________ evening, they start their way back home. (15)__________ seems in a hurry, although a busy week is waiting for them again.
8. ____________ 9. _____________ 10. _____________ 11. _____________
12. ____________ 13. _____________ 14. _____________ 15. _____________