Unit 6 I’m going to study computer science 重点单词
1. 医生 _________________ 2. 工程师________________
3. 小提琴手_______________ 4. 驾驶员________________
5. 飞行员__________________ 6. 钢琴家________________
7. 科学家__________________ 8.
9. 教育____________________ 10.
11. 大学；高等学府_________________ 12.
13. 烹饪；厨师_______________ 14.
15. 决心；决定_______________ 16.
17. 开头；开端_________________ 18.
19. 业余爱好__________________ 20.
21. 关系；联系________________ 22.
23. 讨论；商量________________ 24.
25. 同意_____________________ 26.
27. 外国的__________________ 28.
29. 个人的；私人的_______________ 30.
31. 自己的；本人的_______________ 32.
1. 成长_______________________ 2.
3. 上表演课___________________ 4.
5. 擅长…___________________ 6.
7. 确信，对…有把握________________ 8.
9. 写文章____________________ 10.
学院；大专________________ 药；医学_________________ 文章；论文_______________ 邮寄；发送________________ 意义；意思________________ 自我改进；自我提高_____________ 学校作业____________________ 表示疑问；怀疑；提问___________ 改进；改善_________________ 许诺；承诺___________________ 身体的_______________________ 每周的___________________ 队；组________________________ 计算机程序设计员________________ 学习计算机科学__________________ 持续/保持做…___________________ 搬到某个地方____________________ 给某人邮寄_____________________ 1
11. 新年决心___________________ 12. 组建足球对____________________
13. 学习一门外语__________________ 14. 下决定；下决心________________
15. …的意思_____________________ 16. 就某事和某人讨论________________
17. 许诺做_____________________ 18. 许诺__________________________
19. …的开始___________________ 20. 写下；记下_____________________
21. 身体健康__________________ 22. 关于；与…相关__________________
23. 学着做；开始做_______________ 24. 有共同之处____________________
25. 为此；因此_________________ 26. 同意某人的观点或看法____________
27. 职业篮球运动员_________________ 28. 举办美术展览____________________
29. 世界各地______________________ 30. 一两年____________________
31. 为…买…____________________ 32. 一份兼职工作___________________
33. 存钱______________________ 34. 同时______________________
35. 实现他们的目标__________________ 36. 学习演奏一种乐器_______________
37. 做运动__________________ 38. 保持健康_____________________
39. 取得好成绩__________________ 40. 收到……来信_________________
41. 与……交流__________________ 42. 从…到…__________________
43. 为…写…___________________ 44. 对付；处理____________________
45. 欢迎会____________________ 46. 与人交谈______________________
2. 你怎么才能做到？ 我会每天练习篮球。
句中一般有以下时间状语：tonight，in the future，tomorrow, next day(week, month, year…),soon, the day after tomorrow（后天），+段时间（在...之后）等。
二、基本结构：①主语+be going to + do； ②主语+will+ do. ③ 主语(只能为I /We)+shall +do
三、否定句：在①be动词（am, is, are）后加not；②will后加not成won’t；③shall后加not成shan’t
2. 问干什么。What … do.
六、同义句：be going to = will
I am going to go swimming tomorrow. = I will go swimming tomorrow.
七、be going to和will 的区别
be going to和will 的用法虽然都表示将来发生动作或情况，但它们的用法是有区别的。
今天你们打算做什么？__________________________________________ 今天下午我和爸爸打算去看歌剧__________________________________ 我打算拉小提琴。
1) be +不定式表将来，按计划或正式安排将发生的事。
We are to talk about the report next Saturday.
2） be about to +不定式，意为马上做某事。
He is about to leave for Beijing.
注意：be about to 不能与tomorrow, next week 等表示明确将来时的时间状语连用。
如：I’m going to go to the zoo this weenend.= I’m going to the zoo this weenend.
He’s going to leave for Paris.= He’s leaving for Paris.
The old man is dying.=The old man will die. 这个老人要去世。
4）要注意“主将从现”这一语法现象：重要连词有： if (如果)，as soon as (一....就...),when(当...时候)，before，after，until(直到 unless(=not...if 除非)... it rains, we won’t have a picnic next week.
I’ll tell you the news 5
( ) 1. There __________ a meeting tomorrow afternoon.
A. will be going to B. will going to be C. is going to be D. will go to be
( ) 2. Charlie ________ here next month.
A. isn’t working B. doesn’t working
C. isn’t going to working D. won’t work
( ) 3. He ________ very busy this week, he ________ free next week.
A. will be; is B. is; is C. will be; will be D. is; will be
( ) 4. There ________ a dolphin show in the zoo tomorrow evening.
A. was B. is going to have C. will have D. is going to be
( ) 5. –_____ you ______ free tomorrow? – No. I _____ free the day after tomorrow.
A. Are; going to; will B. Are; going to be; will
C. Are; going to; will be D. Are; going to be; will be
( ) 6. Mother ________ me a nice present on my next birthday.
A. will gives B. will give C. gives D. give
( ) 7. – Shall I buy a cup of tea for you? –________. （不，不要。）
A. No, you won’t. B. No, you aren’t. C. No, please don’t. D. No, please.
( ) 8. – Where is the morning paper? – I ________ if for you at once.
A. get B. am getting C. to get D. will get
( ) 9. ________ a concert next Saturday?
A. There will be B. Will there be C. There can be D. There are
( ) 10. If they come, we ________ a meeting.
A. have B. will have C. had D. would have
( ) 11. He ________ her a beautiful hat on her next birthday.
A. gives B. gave C. will giving D. is going to giving
( ) 12. He ________ to us as soon as he gets there.
A. writes B. has written C. will write D. wrote
( ) 13. He ________ in three days.
A. coming back B. came back C. will come back D. is going to coming back
( ) 14. If it ________ tomorrow, we’ll go roller-skating.
A. isn’t rain B. won’t rain C. doesn’t rain D. doesn’t fine
( ) 15. – Will his parents go to see the Terra Cotta Warriors tomorrow?
– No, ________ （不去）.
A. they willn’t. B. they won’t. C. they aren’t. D. they don’t.
( ) 16. Who ________ we ________ swimming with tomorrow afternoon?
A. will; go B. do; go C. will; going D. shall; go
( ) 17. We ________ the work this way next time.
A. do B. will do C. going to do D. will doing
( ) 18. Tomorrow he ___ a kite in the open air first, and then __ boating in the park.
A. will fly; will go B. will fly; goes
C. is going to fly; will goes D. flies; will go
( ) 19. The day after tomorrow they ________ a volleyball match.
A. will watching B. watches C. is watching D. is going to watch
( ) 20. There ________ a birthday party this Sunday.
A. shall be B. will be C. shall going to be D. will going to be
( ) 21. They ________ an English evening next Sunday.
A. are having B. are going to have C. will having D. is going to have
( ) 22. ________ you ________ free next Sunday?
A. Will; are B. Will; be C. Do; be D. Are; be
( ) 23. He ________ there at ten tomorrow morning.
A. will B. is C. will be D. be
( ) 24. ________ your brother ________ a magazine from the library?
A. Are; going to borrow B. Is; going to borrow
C. Will; borrows D. Are; going to borrows
( ) 25. – Shall I come again tomorrow afternoon? –________ （好的）.
A. Yes, please B. Yes, you will. C. No, please. D. No, you won’t.
( ) 26. It ________ the year of the horse next year.
A. is going to be B. is going to C. will be D. will is
( ) 27. ________ open the window?
A. Will you please B. Please will you C. You please D. Do you
( ) 28. – Let’s go out to play football, shall we? – OK. I ________.
A. will coming B. be going to come C. come D. am coming
( ) 29. It ________ us a long time to learn English well.
A. takes B. will take C. spends D. will spend
( ) 30. The train ________ at 11.
A. going to arrive B. will be arrive C. is going to D. is arriving 课本中的知识点
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? When 在句中是连词，意为“当…的时候”，用来引导一个时间状语从句。When引导的时间状语从句不用一般将来时，而通常用一般现在时，主句用一般将来时。
2. 擅长___________________ 对……有好/害处______________________ 对……友好、和善_________________=___________________=_____________ 与……相处好;善于应付的_____________________________
让某人一直做某事: keep sb. doing sth.
对不起，让你久等了_________________________________________________ 继续/重复做某事: keep (on) doing sth.
我希望你不要总是跟着我______________________________________________ 阻止、防止做某事： keep from doing sth.
_____________________________________________________________ 使……远离： keep sth. away from
与……保持联系: keep in touch with 跟上；别掉队: keep up with
她和她儿子住在一起。___________________________________________ Jack 和他的同学打算上吉他课。
(2) 带着……; 有……的
I with my good friends Lucy __________ (be) leaving for Hainan for vacation. We use a camera to take photos.(同义句替换)
We _________ ________ ___________ a camera.
The boy is an exchange student. He wears sunglasses. (合为一句)
The boy __________ __________ is an exchange student.
Unit 6 基础过关
1. Little Tom doesn’t like a___________ lessons but his sister does.
2. Miss Li g______________ many flowers and looks after them well every day.
3. The boy wants to be an e____________ in the future.
4. They don’t live here any more, they m___________ to Beijing two years ago.
5. I like driving, so I’m going to be a d______________ after school.
6. His mom asks him to p_________________ play the violin every day.
7. Some girls are going to exercise more to keep h__________________.
8. I like traveling so I am going to learn another f___________ language after finishing high school.
9. At the beginning of the new year, many students make r_________________ for themselves.
10. She is going to study hard and get good g____________.
1. Resolution is a kind of __________ (promise) which is not easy to keep.
2. Our English teacher often greets us at the _____________ (begin) of the class.
3. Reading is the only _____________ (hobby) I can speak of.
4. English is hard for me, but I’ll try my best to __________________ (improvement) it.
5. We had a ____________ (discuss) about this question before we got the answer.
6. Would like to tell me something about your _____ (educate) background(学历)
7. My sister is studying _______ (medical) at university.
8. She is a reporter and she likes writing _______ (article) in her free time.
9. Mary wants to be a cook, she is going to go to a _______ (cook) school.
10. You shouldn’t ________ (driver) after drinking. It’s dangerous.
1. 2. 3. 4. B
5. — Tina is in hospital. — Yes, I know. I ________ her tomorrow.
A. visit B. will look C. am going to see
6. I can’t ________ my ruler. I __________ it now.
A. Find; am look for B. look for; am finding C. find out; look for
7. All parents should have a good _________ with their children.
A. Wearing B. work C. relationship
8. Why are you in such a hurry, Mike?
There _________ an NBA basketball game in ten minutes.
A. Will have B. will be C. are going to be
9. I want to learn _________ instrument and my mother wants me to learn to play ________ piano.
A. An; / B. an; the C. a; the
10. I’d like to eat __________.
A. Something different B. delicious something C. anything delicious
11. I borrowed _______ money from my good friend Tom last week.
A. Many B. a little C. a lot
12. That sounds _________.
A. Like good B. like a good plan C. likes a good plan
13. The family moved ______ there, and had a happy life.
A. In B. / C. to
14. There _______ a talk show on CCTV-3 at eight this evening.
A. Is going to have B. is going to be C. will have
15. Next year he is going to ______ and work there.
A. Move Nanjing B. moves to Nanjing C. move to Nanjing
16. What’s she going to be when she ______?
A. Grows up B. grows C. grow up
17. What are you going to do ______ make the meeting a great success.
A. To help B. helping C. helped
18. Mr. Brown is an editor. And he finds a _____ job _____ a teacher in our school.
A. Par-time; as B. part-time; for C. full-time; as
19. We are going to find a job for _______>
A. A year or two year B. a year and two C. a year or two
20. — Is Mr. Brown living here?
— No, he moved _______ last week.
A. To anywhere else B. somewhere else C. else somewhere
21. Last summer vacation, I took lots of photos and ___ some ___ my best friend.
A. Sent; for B. sent; to C. sent; up
22. He ______ when he was four years old.
A. Learn to ride bicycle B. learned to ride bicycle
B. learned to ride a bicycle
23. The girl is going to do ________.
A. What does he want B. that she wants to C. what she wants to
24. What’s the _____ of this word?
A. Means B. mean C. meaning
25. I’m not good at listening, so I can’t ______ what he said just now.
A. Write down B. write C. write over
26. I made it clear that this matter ______ with me.
A. Have to do B. had nothing to do C. has to be
27. He likes writing so he _____ writing after graduation.
A. Took off B. took out C. took up
28. Although they are twins, they _____ in common.
A. Have something B. have nothing C. have to do with
29. Do you _______ what the writer said?
A. Agree B. agree with C. agree on
30. Do you think _______ an English film tomorrow night?
A. Is there B. there is going to have C. there is going to be
31. It’s impolite to ask ______ questions.
A. Person B. personal C. personality
四、 完形填空 Most people have ambitions(追求目标). An ambition is____1___ we want to do, want to be or want to have. A student’s ambition, for example, may be to ____2____ his or her exams and then get a good job. An athlete’s ambition could be to ____3____ an important competition(竞赛). A businessman’s ambition is usually to _____4_____ a lot of money.
However, not all ambitions are ____5____ the success at work, however, some people just want to be good people, have a family or help others.
Ben’s ambition is to be a sports _____6___. He writes the sports reports for his class newspaper. He likes most sports, ___7_____ swimming and football are his favorites. Judy’s ambition is to be a pianist. She is very serious about it and _____8____ every day with her best friend Lily. It is very important to her. Harry’s ambition changes_____9____ day! Today he wants to be an actor. The next day he wants to drive a racing car(赛车). His mother would be ___10___if his ambition was to get up in time for school every day!
What is your ambition?
1. A. something B. anything C. nothing
2. A. learn B. pass C. give
3. A. have B. lose C. win
4. A. keep B. save C. make
5. A. for B. about C. with
6. A. reporter B. runner C. athlete
7. A. because B. and C. so
8. A. talks B. practices C. play
9. A. one B. that C. every
10. A. boring B. happy C. tired
A. What are you going to ___1___ when you grow up, John?
B. I’m going to be a _____2____.
A. ____3___ you going to sing country songs?
B. No, ____4____ going to sing rock songs.
A. ____5_____ are you going to do that?
B. I’m going to ___6____ on having singing lessons.
A. ____7___ are you going to start?
B. After I finish high school. But I’m not ____8____ about that.
A. Well, not everyone knows what will happen in the future.
B. Yes, you are right. By the way, what are you going to be?
A. I want to be a ____9____ because I like meeting people and talking with them.
B. Sounds ____10____.
Once there lived an old man in a town. He always ___1___ a lot of
things. So___2____ wife always had to say to him, "Don't forget this." One day he went on a long journey alone. Before he went out, his wife ___3____, "Now, you have all these things. You need them on your way. ___4___ care of your tings on the way." He went to the station. He __5__ a ticket and got on the train with it. About an hour later, the conductor(列车员) began to check(检) the tickets, He came to the old man and said, "Will you please __6___ me your ticket?" The old man looked for his ticket in all his pockets
but he ____7___ find it. He was very sad. "I can't ___8___ my ticket. I really bought a ticket before I got the train." said the old man.
"I think you are right. I believe you bought a ticket. All right, you don't have to buy another ticket." said the conductor kindly. But the old man still ____9___ worried and said, "You don't know why. If I can't find my ticket, I can't____10____ my station. Where am I going?"