例1 --____ does Wang Lin do his homework at home
-- Five times a week.
A. How soon B. How long C. How many times D. How often
【解题思路】选D。 how often用来询问某动作发生的频率, 意为“多久（一次）”,通常是对一些表示频率的副词提问，如always，usually，often，sometimes，hardly，ever，never等，也可以对表示多久几次之类的短语提问，如once a week，twice a year，three times a day 等。
How soon一般用在含有将来时态的问句中，意为“过多久”，通常用in+一段时间来回答。 例如：--How soon can you be ready? --In five minutes.
例如：--How long have you been here, Lily?
--About three months.
How many times用来询问次数的,常对once, twice, three times 等提问。
例如：--How many times have you been to Shanghai? --Oh, several times.
例2—He came early this morning, didn’t he?
--Yes, he did. He often ______ to school early.
A. come B. comes C. came D. has come
例3 I watch TV _______. This is my ______ lifestyle.
A. every day, everyday B. everyday, every day
C. every day, every day D. everyday, everyday
【解题思路】选A。every day意为“每天、天天”，在句子中作时间状语。everyday是形容词, 意为”每天的、日常的、平常的”,在句中作定语。
例4 Don’t watch TV too much. It’s ____ your eyes.
A. good for B. bad for C. good to D. bad to
【解题思路】选B。 be good/ bad for… 是“对------有益（害）处”。 be good/bad to…是“对------好（坏）” 相当于be kind to，如They are good to old people. （他们善待老人）。 例5 The old man often takes a walk alone, but _____ with his dog.
A. some times B. sometimes
C. sometime D. some time
【解题思路】选B。本题考查的是频率副词sometimes。Some times意为“许多次”；some time意为“好多时间”。
1.--How o__________ does your mother shop?
--Twice a week.
2. I also like English. But math is his f____________ subject.
3. Some children often surf the I_______________ with the help of their parents.
4. We u_____________ play soccer on weekdays.
5. A____ for him, he is nothing but a dog. Don’t be angry with him.
6. Do you know the r________ of the football match?
7. To go to bed early and to get up early is a healthy l__________.
8. Her uncle n___________ watches football match. He doesn’t like football at all.
9. -- What is your favorite TV p_________? -- Sports news.
10.--How many t__________ did you go to Beijing? Only once.
11. _____more fruits and vegetables is good _____ our health.
A. Eating; to B. Eats; for C. Eating; for D. Eat; for
12. —How_____ do you read English?
--Sometimes.A. long B. often C. far D. much
13. A lot of vegetables ___you to keep in good health.
A. make B. want C. try D. help
14. Peter is _____because he hardly ever exercises.
A. tired B. happy C. healthy D. unhealthy
15. He knows a lot ______he is still a child.
A. so B. although C. but D. or
16. My dad ______a lawyer when I grow up.
A. wants me to B. wants me to be C. became D. wanted
17. My mother________ surfs the Internet, she likes watching TV.
A. doesn’t hardly ever B. hardly ever C. isn’t hardly ever D. hardly never
18. — ______does he do on the weekend? He often helps his mother with housework..
A. How B. How often C. What D. How soon
19. -- What_____ you usually _____on weekends? I usually ______ violin.
A. did; do; play the B. do; do; play C. do; did; play D. do; do; play the
20. --Are you late for class?--_______.
A. Yes, never B. Yes, sometimes C. No, ever D. No, usually
21. ____he was tired, ______he didn’t stop ______.
A. Although, but; to rest BThough; / ; working C. Although; / ; resting D. though; but; working
22. Your lifestyle is the same _____ .
A. to my brother B. to mine C. as mine D. as my brother
23. Can you help me ______the house?
A. cleaning B. with clean C. of cleaning D. clean
24. Li Ming was born_____ May 11, 1989 _____Guangzhou.
A. in; on B. on; in C. in; at D. at; in
A. always B. never C. usually D. sometimes
A. clearly B. rather C. hardly D. ever
A. Yes, please. B. Thank you C. You are right. D .Not at all
28. Lisa eight hours every night. What about you?
A. eats B. drinks C. plays D. sleeps
29. The boy is too young to look _______ himself.
A. at B. up C. after D. on
A. a little, a few B. less, more C. many, much D. much, many
31. Look, the children are doing morning _____________ (exercise). 32. My brother and I like ___________(drink) coffee.
33. The bird can _______________ (sing) the “ABC” song. It’s very clever.
34. His mother often___________ (help) him to do his homework.
35. There are many________________ (different) between you and your twin brother.
36. I go to the movies _____________ (first) a month.
37. He’s too young. He can ________________(hard) ride a bike.
38. Our English teacher likes to wear ___________(color) clothes, because she wants to be young .
39. A good ________ (eat) habit is good for your health.
40. In winter, my father often goes _______________ (skate) .
41. Mr. Zhang taught him English two years ago. ( 改为一般疑问句 )
_____ Mr. Zhang ___________him English two years ago? (对划线部分提问)
__________ _________ Lucy put her books?
43. You’d better not ask your father this question.
(改为同义句)______ _______ your father this question, please.
44. Mike likes playing football very much.
(改为否定句) Mike _________ __________ playing football. 对划线部分提问)
_________ ____________ does he go to the park?
47. here are some 48. ___________healthy food is good for you.
49. My pen is red, your pen is green. Mine is from yours.
50. His favorite is Animal World.
51. We should do some sports and in good health.
52. Tom’s mother is angry with him because he always 53. I have a healthy 54. He is kind of 55. He is an honest boy, he cheat his parents.
六、完形填空 从各题A、B、C、D中选择最佳答案。 Bob wants to get some money. He finds a job at a shop. Every day he some work day. Every day after school, he takes a bus
to the shop. He there at 4:00. At the shop he cleans and washes vegetables, , then puts them in bags. he sweeps the floor. Bob likes his work. He works 4 to
6.Then he goes home. He supper at half past six. After supper he studies. He is usually tired , he goes to bed early.
56. A. finishes B. does C. gets D. has
57. A. on B. in C. for D. at
58. A. the B. other C. all D. a
59. A. gets B. gets to C. comes D. comes to
60. A. eats them B. puts away them C. waters them D. puts them away
61. A. Some time B. Sometime C. sometimes D. /
62. A. at B. on C. from D. between
63. A. eat B. has C. does D. have
64. A. before the night B. after school C. before supper D. at night
65. A. So B. But C. For D. And
It is easier to go downhill than to climb uphill. So it is easier to fall into bad habits than into good ones. Bad habits do not come suddenly. They come little by little without one being aware of their danger. School boys first pick up little bad habits in school and on the street. When they can’t write their lessons, they copy from their schoolmates. If they see bigger boys smoking, they also want to learn to smoke. If they see their friends gambling they want to gamble. When they get bigger, the habits become stronger and stronger so that they can no longer get rid of them. From copying they learn to steal, from gambling, they learn to cheat. At last they become suspected by everybody. How necessary it is that we get rid of the bad habits in the beginning! A. good habits, bad habits B. bad habits, good ones C. bad habits, good one
67. Bad habits come________.
A. suddenly B. little by little C. faster and faster
68. Where do schoolboys pick up little bad habits first?
A. In school B. On the street C. in school and on the street
69.When schoolboys get bigger, their bad habits become_______.
A stronger and stronger B. weaker and weaker C. better and better
70. It is important for us_________.
A. to copy with them B. to learn to steal and cheat
C. to get rid of the bad habits in the beginning
以 Exercise is a good way to keep health为题目，以“锻炼能使人身心健康、有很多有益的锻炼方式”为内容，写一篇60词短文,推荐给你的朋友。