第一部分 听力 （30分）略
26.— —Of course, thank you.
A. No matter what B. No matter who
C. No matter when D. No matter where
27. I can’ A. understand B. understood C. catch up D. caught up A. leave to B. go to
C. goes to D. went to A. at times B. At times C. Sometime D. Some times A. read B. reads C. pronunciation D. speak
31.There is no difference between the two words. I really don’A. who to choose B. which to choose
C. to choose which D. to choose who buy a digital TV?
A. what to B. where to C. what I can D. where can I
33. —Do you want to eat something?
—’m feeling sick now. I don’.
A.Yes; eating something B. No; to eat anything
C. Yes; to eat anything D. No; eating anything
34. —My prize is different from
— But is the same as mine.
A. Dick ; your B. Dick; yours C. Dick’s ; your D. Dick’s ; yours
35. — —Once a week.
A. How old B. How far C. How often D. How long English.
A. to speak B. spoken C. speaks D. speaking many people. A. with B. in C. for D. by
38. I can’the Great Wall.
A. visits B. visiting C. visited D. to visit
A. understand B. to understand C. understood D. understanding
A. speak B. spoken C. is spoken D. are spoken English.
A. encourage; to learn B. encourages; to learn
C. encouraged; to learn D. encourages; learn
A. two three B. two third C. two thirds D. second thirds
A. them B. themselves C. playing D. to play
A. has B. for C. with D. put
45. Li Lei’A. played B. to play C. not play D. not to play
A. different B. difference C. differently D. easy their country for some other places..
A. leave B. leaving C. to leave D. left
48. If you want to succeed inA. make B. making C. made D. to make
49. The question is too difficult. In our class, few students can A. answered B. reply C. reply to D. replied
50. Your health will be worse and worse if you don’.
A. to drink B. drinking C. drink D. drinks
第三节 完形填空（共10小题，每小题1分，满分10分）通读短文，掌握大意，选出一个最佳答案。 New Zealand. But also it
by travelers and business people all over the world. That is 55 we learn English 56 China. It is 57 of the world’after you leave school.
51.A. am B. is C. are D. be
52.A. by B. in C. for D. from
53.A. used B. use C. is used D. are used
54.A. used B. use C. are used D. spoken
55.A. where B. because C. when D. why
56. A. by B. in C. of D. to
57. A. one B. two C. three D. four
58. A. wide B. widly C. widely D. not
59. A. English B. German C. Japanese D. French
60. A. find B. finds C. found D. to find
Sandwich was an Englishman. He lived in the 18th century(世纪). Sandwich was rich(有钱的), but he liked to play cards (纸牌) for money. He often played for 24 hours, and didn't even stop to have his meals. He ordered(命令) his servants (仆人) to bring him some meat and bread. He put the meat between (在两者之间) the two pieces of bread and held the food in his left hand while he played cards with his right hand. People liked Sandwich's idea, and from then on they ate bread and meat as Sandwich did.
From the name of the man, Sandwich, we have the word of the food sandwich today.
阅读短文，判断正( T )误( F )。
61. Sandwich was the name of a servant（仆人）.
62. Sandwich was so interested (兴趣) in playing cards.
63. People dislike Sandwich's idea.
64. Today, sandwich is also a name of a rich man.
65. As food, sandwich is usually made of(用...制做) bread and chicken.
Hundreds of years ago, life was much harder than it is today. People didn’t have modern machines（现代的机器）. There was no modern medicine(医疗), either.
Life today has brought（带来；引起；形成） new problems. One of the biggest is pollution ( 污染 ). Water pollution has made our rivers and lakes dirty. It kills our fish and polluts our drinking water. Noise pollution makes us the most serious kind of pollution. It’s bad for all living things in the world.
Cars, planes and factories all pollute our air every day. Sometimes the polluted(被污染了的) air is so thick（厚） that it is like a quilt（被子） over a city. This kind of quilt is called smog (烟雾)
Many countries are making rules(制定规章（抗击污染）. Factories must now clean their water before it is thrown away and they mustn’t blow dirty smoke into the air.
We need to do many other things. We can put waste things(废物) in the dustbin（垃圾箱） and not throw it on the ground. We can go to work by bus or with our friends in the same car. If there are fewer people driving, there will be less pollution.
Rules are not enough. Every person must help to fight pollution.
66. Hundred of years ago , life was much harder than it is today because___________.
A. there were not any modern machines
B. there was no modern medicine
C. both A and B
D. there were not many people
67. What is the biggest problem in today’s life?
A. Water pollution B. Air pollution
C. water pollution D. Pollution
68. The most serious kind of pollution is __________.
A. noise pollution B. air pollution C. Noise D. A, B and C
69. Factories must clean their water ____________.
A. before they are thrown away
B. when they are thrown away
C. after it is thrown away
D. before it is thrown away
70. From the passage we know that _________.
A. a few years ago, there was no smog at all
B. today people don’t have to talk to each other in a loud voice
C. we can drink water from the polluted rivers and lakes
D. people are making rules in order to fight pollution
Mr. and Mrs. Smith have just opened a small restaurant(饭馆). In order to（为了） attract customers (吸引顾客) ，they put a notice（告示） in front of（在??前面）the restaurant, which said “Meals on the House for Three Days.”
A foreign（外国的） student who didn’ the restaurant on the second day. It was lunch time and he felt very hungry. “Well, here is a restaurant. I am going to have something to eat.” He walked towards the restaurant when he saw the notice. “ American people are really ” he said to himself(自言自语).
He looked around(四处看看nearly. He was very glad. But as he reached the top he heard someone shouting at him. “ ?” Mr. Smith was looking at him angrily and beside him was a policeman.
“Doesn’t your notice say ‘Meals on the House for Three Days’? Is it just a joke?” the foreign student answered .
On hearing this, both Mr. Smith and the policeman laughed. “Do you know what ON THE HOUSE means? ” the policeman suggested ( 建议).
71. Mr and Mrs Smith are the ______________ of the small restaurant.
A. servants B. owners C. cooks D. neighbors
72. The student was ______________.
A. an American B. a Chinese C. a Japanese D. a foreigner
73. The student passed by（经过；通过） the restaurant ，he saw __________.
A.a notice B.a Chinese C.a strange Englishman D.a strange book
7 4. The story happened in _____________.
A. England B. Australia C. The USA D. Canada
75. “Meals on the House” here means _____________ .
A .“eating in the house” B. “serving meals at the house”
C. “ you can eat meals in the house” D.“you can eat without paying”
for leave.( ask ) 79. I don’ 第二节 （共5小题，每小题1分，满分5分）将下列句子中的汉语部分译成英语，注意所用词的形式。
82. English is spoken as their in the U.K. ( 母语)
83. ，I am going to have a meeting next Monday.( 顺便说一下 )
84. I dare not answer questions in class, because I’犯错误) ， people from different countries do not have some difficulties in understanding each other. (大多数时间)
Help Each Other / Take Care Of Others / My Teacher’s Help / My Classmate’s Help 。