Go for it!
六 种 时 态
一般现在时 一般过去时 一般将来时 现在进行时 现在完成时 过去进行时
一般现在时用法 习惯活动 现在情况 客观事实 主将从现
I get up at six every morning. They are very busy. He needs help. The moon moves round the earth. We’ll go there if it doesn’t rain. He’ll call you when he arrives.
See you later!
过去活动 I saw him yesterday.
过去状态 I was in Grade One last year. 过去连续 She picked it up and went out. 活动
一般将来时用法 将来状态 There will be rain tomorrow. 将来活动 主将从现
What are you going to do next weekend? I will call you as soon as I get there tomorrow morning.
现进表将 The bus is coming.
现在进行时用法 正在进行 Look, they are playing football. 一直进行 He is writing a novel this year. 与always My teacher is always smiling in class. 连用
See you later!
I can’t find my pen. I have lost 过影响现 it. Have you finished it yet ? He has worked here for a year. 过延到现 I have been in this school since 1999 . He has been to China twice. 两“去” He isn’t here. He has gone to the library.
一共复习了 5个了，还 有1个呀！
I was doing my homework at eight last night.
They were watching TV from 过段直进 nine to ten yesterday.
They were reading aloud when the teacher came in.
1. The shop ___ at 7:30 p.m. on weekends. A. will close B. closes C. closed D. has closed 2. If he ___ early tomorrow, he’ll be late. A. doesn’t get up B. won’t get up C. gets up D. doesn’t gets up 3. Listen! Xiao Li ___ an English song. A. is singing B. sings C. is going to sing D. sang 4. The harder you ___, the better results you will get. A. will study B. studied C. study D. studying 5. The teacher told us in class that the earth ___ around the sun. A. moves B. moved C. is moving D. to move 6. He used to ___ a lot. A.smoking B. smoke C. smoked D. smokes 7. Lucy ___ silly questions. A. is always asking B. always ask C. will always ask D. asks
8. Jim with his parents _____ abroad. They ____ back in two weeks. A. have gone；will come B. has gone；will come C. have been to；have come D. has been；come 9. —I have finished my homework. —When ___ you ___ it
? A. have; finished B. do; finish C. did; finish D. will; finish 10. I _____ my mobile phone since five years ago. A. bought B. have bought C. had bought D. have had 11. ---Susan, why are you still here? They are all ready to start. ---I’m sorry, but I _____when to meet. A. don’t tell B. didn’t tell C. haven’t told D. wasn’t told 12. Jim is a student and in Town High School. A. studies B. studied C. had studied
13. Sandy his old friend Tom when he was crossing the street. A. had met B. has met C. met 14. The whole class to the East Lake if it is fine this Sunday. A. will go B. have gone C. go 15. Who ? It sounds like a little girl. A. does cry B. is crying C. cried 16. ---Have you seen Bill? ---Yes, he to the library. A. has gone B. had gone C. has been 17. ---Excuse me, please look at the sign “No Smoking”. ---Sorry, I _____. A. don’t notice it B. am not noticed C. didn’t notice it D. wasn’t noticed
18. If Mike _____ up earlier, he can finish the work in time. A. get B. will get C. gets D. is getting 19. The recorder_____ yesterday. It works OK now. A. repaired B. was repaired C. has repaired D. will be repaired 20. ---Do you know Jane? ---Yes, I first met her three years ago. She ______at a fruit shop at that time. A. had worked B. worked C. has worked D. was working
2001年 23.It____ten years since they ___to France. A. was...moved B. was...have moved C. is...have moved D. is...moved 26.I'm going shopping now. I _____ home soon. A. return B. will be back C. come back D. go back 30.—Mike wants to know if ___ a picnic tomorrow. —Yes. But if it____, we'll visit the museum instead. A. you have...will rain B. you will have...will rain C. you will have...rains D. will you have...rains
21. —Do you know him well? —Sure. We friends since ten years ago. A. were B. have been C. have become D. have made 24. —May I speak to John? —Sorry, he Japan. But he in two days. A. has been to, will come back B. has gone to, will be back C. has been in, would come back D. has gone to, won't come back
10. You may go fishing if your work ____. A. is done B. will be done C. has done D. have done 24. — Lucy, ______ you ____ your ticket? — Not yet. A. did, find B. have, found C. has, found D. do, find
39. This painting to a museum in New York in 1977. A. sells B. sold C. was sold D, is sold 45. Oh, the milk strange—do you think it's OK to drink? A. was tasted B. tasted C. is tasting D. tastes 49. I this book for two weeks. I have to return it now. A. borrowed B. have borrowed C. kept D. have kept
2005年 42. Oh, this is really a big shop. Do you know when it________? A. built B. was built C. has built D. has been built 44. —Tell him about the news when he ____, John. —Yes, I will. A. comes B. will come C. would come D. is coming 49. It ____ten years since we last. _____in Beijing. A
. was, met B. has been, met C. was, meet D. is, meet
1.—I called you at 8:00 yesterday, but nobody answered. —Sorry, I ___ an important meeting in the office. A. will have B. had C. was having D. has had 2.—___ you ever ___ to Hangzhou? —Yes, only once. I ___ there with my father. A. Have, gone, went B. Have, gone, will go C. Have, been, went D. Have, been, will go 3.—Could you tell me when Uncle Wang ___ from the USA? —I think he’ll come back when his work ___. A. returns, will do B. will return, will be done C. returns, does D. will return, is done
Go for it!