1._________ is difficult to work out the maths problem.
A. This B. That C. It D. Its
2. We decided ________ at the end of this math.
A. Travel B. Not start out C. To leave D.going
3. They have no paper___________.
A. to write B. To write with C. Write on D. To write on.
4. The teacher told us ________ in the bed.
A. Don't read B. Read not C. Not read D. Not to read
5. The old man was _________ scary______ say a word.
A. So that B. As .......as C. Too........to D. Very to
6. We tried __________ on the beach
A. Swimming B. Swim C. To swim
1. It was interesting ________ (see) so many places of interest from all over the world.
2. He made the girl_________(cry) yesterday.
3. The old man likes to watch these children_________(play) in the park.
4. I often hear her__________(sing) in the parks.
5. He hopes _______(become) a teacher next year.
6. We have nothing _________(do) but _______(read ). 7. He plays an important role in __________(finish) this project.
1. She is ________ than ________ .
A. busier / us B. busier / we C. more busy / us D. more busy / we
2. Jane is ________ than Betty.
A. less taller B. less tallest C. less tall D. not as tall
3. China is ________ country in the world.
A. the third largest B. the largest third C. the third large D. a third largest
4. Shanghai has a larger population than ________ in china.
A. any city B. all the cities C. any other city D. all other cities
5. This is my friend. He is __________ outgoing and funnier than I am.
A. Much B. Mich more C. A little D. A lot of more
6. His job is ________ exciting __________ his sister's.
A. More; as B. As; as C. As; as D. Much; as
1. He walks ________ (quiet/ quietly) into the room in order not to wake up his father.race
2. Where is the ________ (near) bus-stop?
3. He is one of ________ (famous) politicians.
4. Tom drives much ________ (careful) than John
5. Grace is outgoing. I'm more outgoing. （合为一句）
I am ________ __________ ____________ Grace.
6. Tara works hard. Mary works hard, too. （合并为一句）
Tara works _______ __________ __________ Mary.
7. Tina is more hard-working at school. （对画线部分提问）
________ is more hard-working at school ?
1. Have you ever been to Disneyland?
-----No, ________. I hope I can go there next ye ar.
A. Always B. Sometimes C. Hardly D. Never
2. We ________ play sports on school days. You know, we don't have enough time.
A. Often B. Usually C. Hardly D. Ever
3. What ______ she usually _______ on Sunday ?
A. Is; do B. Does; do C. Does; does D. Did , do
4. We have music class____________ a week.
A. Two B. Once C. Three D. fourth
________ __________ do you read English.
_________ _________ __________ do you read English every day.
1. Jack, is there __________ in today's newspaper ?
A. Anything important B. Something important C. Important anything D. Important something A.
2. Do you have _______ to say for yourself ?
-----No, I have ______ to say.
3. ------Would you like ________ to eat ? -----Thanks, please.
A. Something B. Anything C. Some things D. Any things
4. You aren't __________ to drive a car.
A. Old enough B. Enough old C. Young enough D. Enough young
5. I want to buy a computer, but i don't bring ___________.
A. Enough money B. Time enough C. Enough time D. Many money
1、-------Where _________ she go on vacation last summer ?
--------- She___________ to New York City.
A. Did; go B. Does; went C. Did; went D. Do; go
2. Jim visited his grandparents last weekend.(改为否定句)
Jim ________ __________ his grandparents last weekend.
1. Nancy didn't seem___________(be) happy today. But i don't know why.
How was the weather there ?
2. A. It was sunny and warm B. I loved C. It was delicious D. Very friendly
3. Although they feel tired, _____________ they still go on working.
A. And B. But C. / D. so
4. Some people like to rest in their free time.______ like to travel.
A. Other B. The others C. Others D. Another
2. There will be _________ pollution this year than last year.
A. fewer B. much C. less D. many
3. I think people here are friendly. Do you agree _________ me?
A. with B. to C. on D. from