一（ ）1. __________like eating bamboo shoots and leaves very much.
A. Tigers B. Pandas C. Dolphins D. Kangaroos
（ ）2. The flowers look_________, so they sell___________.
A. good; good B. well; well C. good; well D. well; good
（ ）3. No one will look after you _______I die.
A. while B. because C. since D. if
（ ）4. When I thought of my mother’s _____,I feel very_______.
A. dead; sad B. died; sad C. death; sad D. death; sadly
（ ）5 The building is on fire. He is inside so he is__________.
A. in greatly dangerous B. in great danger
C. in great dangerous D. of greatly dangerous
（ ）6. The old man lives________, but he doesn’t feel__________.
A. alone; alone B. lonely; alone C. alone; lonely D. alone; by himself
（ ）7. My mother __________160 Yuan on this skirt.
A. cost B. paid C. took D. spent
（ ）8. Does __________know it?
A. somebody else B. anybody else C. somebody D. else anybody
（ ）9. Here ____________.
A. the teacher is B. are your teacher C. is he D. is Mr. Hu
（ ）10. This is a ________ zebra.
A. ten-months-old B. ten months old C. ten-month-old D. ten-month old
（ ）11. Would you please ________ the children ________ with snake?
A. to ask, not to play B. ask, not to play C. ask, not play D. ask, don’t play
（ ）12. Let’s find a seat ________ and have a rest.
A. to sit down B. sit on C. to sit D. to sit in
（ ）13. If you sell the poison ________ you will be caught by the police.
A. and B. but C. then D. or
（ ）14. They will walk ________ the rainforest ________.
A. though, after one or two weeks B. past, in one or two week
C. through, in one or two weeks D. across, in a week or two
（ ）15. Dinosaurs lived ________ years ago.
A. million of B. five millions C. millions of D. five millions of
( ) 16. His parents went there with a friend of ____.
A. them B. theirs C. they D. themselves
( ) 17. How ____ we are at the ____ news!
A. excited; excited B. exciting; exciting C. excited; exciting D. exciting; excited
( ) 18. ____ only live in China.
A. Tigers B. Squirrels C. Giant pandas D. Kangaroos
( ) 19. The old man is sure of living ____ one hundred years old.
A. on B. at C. up to D. up
( ) 20. People should make giant panda reserves bigger ____.
A. protect them B. to protect them C. hunt them easily D. to kill them easily
第 1 页 2013-11-27
( ) 21. My teddy bear is red, so this blue one must be ____.
A. else someone’s B. someone else’s C. other one’s D. some other’s
( )22. There are ____ giant pandas in Africa.
A. few B. a few C. little D. a little
( ) 23. You’d better ____ the wild animals.
A. not hurt B. not to hurt C. don’t hurt D. not hurting
( ) 24 This is a ____ zebra.
A. ten-months-old B. ten months old C. ten month old D. ten-month-old
( ) 25. Dinosaurs lived ____ years ago.
A. million of B. five millions C. millions of D. five millions of
( )26. _________ important news he told me this morning!
A. How B. What C. How an D. What an
( )27. ---Who is making much noise? ---It ____ be Timmy. He is sleeping now.
A. can’t B. may not C. mustn’t D. couldn’t
( ) 28. She likes to sleep with the windows _________.
A. opened B. opening C. open D. opens
( )29. He speaks English ________ an American, so we all think he stays in America for many years.
A. as good as B. worse than C. as badly as D. as well as
( ) 30. ---_____ is it from our school to Bridge School? --- Only 15 ________. You can use my bicycle.
A. How long; minutes ride B. How far; minutes ride
C. How long; minutes’ ride D. How far; minutes’ ride
1.不再 _____________________6. 在出生时 _________________________
2.开始___________________7.重只有100克 3. 八年以后___________________8.将来 __________________
20. no way________________
1.A baby panda is only 100 __________ (克) at birth, do you know?
2.Giant pandas love to eat ___________(竹子) ___________(竹笋) and leaves.
3.___________(杀死) the birds is not right.
4.Some ___________(猎人) kill pandas for their __________(皮毛)
5.Maybe someday these animals will be __________(无处) to be found.
6.Can you answer the ___________(以下的) questions?
第 2 页 2013-11-27
7.Doing eye exercise is good for __________(保护) our eyes.
8.They are building more ___________(保护区) for wild animals.
9.It’s our turn to take some ___________(行动) to help the animals.
10. ___________(令人难过的是), farmers cut down trees and ___________(森林).
11.A bear has long and ____________(厚的) hair on its body.
12.A reserve is a ________(特别的) areas for wild animals.
1. He looks ______(sadly) today.
2. When she was born, she _______ (weight) three kilos.
3. When she was five years old, she ______ (begin) to study English.
4. We love the panda ______(call) Xi Wang.
5. At the ______ (begin) of the 21st century, many young people liked wearing jeans.
6. Now many pandas are in _________(dangerous).
7. If it rains tomorrow, we ______(stay) at home.
8. They asked the hunters __________ (not kill) the tigers.
9. Eddie ________ 500 grams when he was born. What a heavy baby dog!(weigh)
10. The _______ of Eddie is 40 kilograms now. How heavy he is!(weigh)
1. Good _____ is important to everyone. If you want to keep _______, you need to exercise. (health)
2. My little dog’s __________ (weigh) two kilograms.
3. When she was five years old, she __________ (begin) to study English.
4. It is very important for us to __________ (exercise) more often.
6. When autumn comes, the ground is covered with __________ (leaf).
___(kill) wild animals for their fur. 12. The dishes in the restaurant are very __________(taste). We often eat there.
13. What’s the _______ (long) of your teddy bear? It’s about one meter.
___(health), you have to take more exercise. because he often makes mistakes. (care)
第 3 页 2013-11-27
16. When Tom was born, he ____________ (weigh) 3 kilograms.
17. We should encourage him _____________ (help) his good friend.
18. If you ______ (be) thirsty, you can use tea ______ (leaf) to make tea.
19. We should take _______________ (act) before it’s too late.
20. It’s __________ (danger) for you _____________ (play) in the street.
21. I am ______ in the places of ________ because they are very ________ (interest)
22. I can’t decide which one _______. (choose)
23. The workers were very tired and they stopped ________ (have) a rest.
24. Who writes _______ (careful) of the three?
25. She didn’t go to school today. Because she wasn’t _______ (her) today.
26. There are fewer ______ (wolf) in the world than before.
27. If I _______ (arrive) here tomorrow, I ______ (call) you at once.
28. It’s _______ (danger) for the children to play with fire.
29. She was ______ (worry) about her little son.
30. ______ (sad), we lost the match in the end.
四句型转换.2分一题 就划线部分提问) ___________ __________ you call her? 就划线部分提问) How ___________ did she __________?
3. When she was 20 months old, she learnt to look after herself. (保持句意基本不变)
______ 20 months ________, she learnt to look after herself.
4. To have babies is very difficult for giant pandas. (保持句意基本不变)
_______ is ________ for giant pandas to have babies. 就划线部分提问)
___________ _________ she begin to eat bamboo?
2.How helpful you are! Thank you for your ____________(kind).
3.I have the same ____________(feel) as you.
4.Many wild animals are in danger because of _______________(hunt).
5.We should share our ______________(happy) and ____________(sad) with each other.
6.The children need our ____________(protect).
7.Thank you for accepting our ______________(invite).
8.We should use ______________(shop) bags that can be used again.
★作文：写一篇“My favourite wild animal”的作文在作文本上。不少于80词。要求运用本单元知识，发挥想象，多用短语。句式。
第 4 页 2013-11-27