教学目标： 语言知识目标： 1) 能掌握以下单词： meeting, video, organize, potato chips, chocolate, upset, taxi, advice
能掌握以下句型： ① ─I think I’ll go to the party with Karen and Anna.
─If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time!
② ─What will happen if they have the
─Half the class won’t come.
3) 能用if 引导的条件状语从句作出假设，
Words and expressions meeting video organize chocolate n.会议；集会；会面
potato chips 炸土豆片；炸薯条
She is going to walk to school.
She will be late.
will be If she walks to school, she _____ ___late. _____
It is going to rain tomorrow.
I will stay at home.
rains will stay If it _____ tomorrow, I _____ _____ at home.
It will be sunny tomorrow.
They will have a trip tomorrow.
is will If it ____ sunny tomorrow, they _____ ______ a trip. have
He won’t study hard.
He will fail in the exam.
“If he _______ study hard. He ____ doesn’t will _____ in the exam.” fail
1a Match the statements with the
c 1. ___ I think I’ll wear jeans to the party. d 2. ___ I think I’ll stay at home. b 3. ___ I think I’ll take the bus to the party. a 4. ___ I think I’ll go
to the party with Karen and Anna.
Listen and complete the responses in 1a.
If you do, the teachers won’t ________ let you in. If you do, you’ll ________________ be sorry. If you do, you’ll ____________________ be late. If you do, you’ll ____________________ have a great time.
Look at the pictures and make 1c conversations.
Are you going to the party tomorrow night?
Yes, I am.
Who will you go with?
If you do, you’ll have a great time.
I think I’ll go with Karen and Anna.
Is the video on the bookshelf? 录像带在书架上吗？ video n. 录像带；录像 I’d like some potato chips, please. 我想买些薯条。 potato chips 炸土豆片；炸薯条
I like chocolate ice-cream best. 我最喜欢巧克力冰淇淋。 chocolate n. 巧克力 Is the meeting on Wednesday? 会议是在星期三吗？ meeting n. 会议；集会；会面
Let’s organize a soccer game. 让我们组织一次足球比赛吧。 organize v. 组织；筹备
Listen and circle the correct answers to complete the sentences.
1. The students are talking about when to have (a class party/ a class meeting / a birthday party).
2. They plan to have it on (Friday evening / Saturday afternoon/ Saturday evening).
Listen again. Choose the correct 2b short answer in the box to answer each question.
half the class won’t come; some students will be bored; make some food; students will leave early; the party games 1. What will happen if they have the party today? ______________________________ Half the class won’t come.
2. What will happen if they have
the party tomorrow? Students will leave early to study. _________________________________ 3. What will happen if they watch a video at the party? Some students will be bored. __________________________________
4. What will Mark organize? The party games. _________________________________ 5. What will Nelly do?
_________________________________ She will make some food.
2c Role-play a conversation between
Nelly and Mark. OK, when is a good time to have the party? Let’s have it today.
Hmm. If we have it today, half the class won’t come.
Ok, good idea.
Why not have it on the weekend?
Read the conversation and 2d answer the questions.
1. What will happen if we ask people to bring food? They’ll just bring potato chips and _____________________________________ chocolate because they’ll be too lazy to _____________________________________ 2. cook. will happen if we give people some What small gifts if they win? More people will want to play the games. ___________________________________
Role-play the conversation. Hey, Ben. For the party next week, No, let’s order food should we ask from a restaurant… people to bring food?
1. If we ask people to bring food, they’ll just bring potato chips and chocolate… ask sb. to do sth. 请求/要求某人做某事 e.g. He asked the doctor to tell him the truth. 他请求医生告诉他真相。
2. Yes, the games will be more exciting, too. exciting 意为“令人兴奋的、令人激 动的” e.g. The movie has an exciting opening. 电影的开头非常刺激。
前者是“对……感到兴奋”，通常主语 是人，后者是“令人感到兴奋的”，通 常主语是物/事件。例如： Are you excited about going to Beijing? 你要去北京了，感到兴奋吗？ He told us an exciting story yesterday. 他昨天给我们讲了一个使人激动的故事。
has 1. I’ll buy a computer if I _______ (have) enough money. goes 2. I’m sure if he _____ (go) to the party, he ________ (have) a great time. will have
won’t get 3. You ___________ (not get) nervous if
you _____ (do ) enough exercise. do 4. If she _______ (finish ) work early, she finishes ______ (go) home. will go 5. If it rains _____(rain), we ________ (stay) at will stay home.
1. Remember the new words. 2. Preview the next part.
教学目标： 语言知识目标： 1) 学习掌握下列词汇：upset, taxi, advice 2）进行一步复习巩固学习Section A 部分 所学的生词和词组。
3）掌握正确用含if条件状语从句的主从句。 4) 能够熟练运用所学的知识，用if来表达条件， 用will来表达结果。
Words and expressions
adj.难过；失望 n.出租汽车；的士 n.劝告；建议
Look at the pictures and make sentences with “if”. If you go to the party with Karen and Anna, you’ll have a good time. If you wear jeans to the party, the teachers won’t let you in.
If you take
the bus to the party, you’ll be late for school.
If you don’t go to the party, you will be sorry.
If you have a robot, what will you do?
If I have a robot, I will let it…
?help with the housework. ?babysit my little brother. ?wake me up in the morning. ?teach me English after school.
根据课本内容，完成下列句子。 1. 我想我将会乘公共汽车去参加聚会。
think party I _____ I’ll take the bus to the ______. 2. 如果你那样做，你将会迟到。 If you _____, you’ll be late. _____ do
3. 我想我将待在家里。 think I’ll I _____ _____ stay at home. 4. 如果你那样做，你将会觉得很抱歉。 do you’ll be If you ____, ______ ____ sorry. 5. 如果他们今天聚会，将会发生什 么事？ What ___ _______ have _____ will happen if they _____ the party today?
6. 如果他们今天聚会，班里一半的学生将 不会去。 If they ______ the party today, ______ have half the class _______ come. won’t 7. 我们应当要求人们带食物来吗？
Should we ______ people to ______ ask bring
将会只带薯条和巧克力。 If ask ______ we ______ people to bring food,they’ll chocolate. bring ________ just ______ potato chips and
1. if 条件状语从句中，主句用一般将来 时，从句用___________表示将来。 一般现在时 ________原则。 主将从现 例如：We will go to the park if it _______ ______ (rain) tomorrow. doesn’t rain
2. if 条件状语从句中，如果主句有 must，can，may 等情态动词，从 一般现在时 句用___________。
例如：You must stop if the traffic
light ____ (be) red. is
3. if 条件状语从句中，主句是祈使句， 一般现在时 从句用____________表示将来。 _________原则。 主祈从现 例如：Don’ t wait for me if I _____ (be) late. am
1. Put up your hands if you _____ (have) have any questions. 2. If it ____ (be) cold tomorrow, I will is wear my sweater.
3. He can go home if he ________ finishes (finish) his homework.
if she, call me,
will I, tell her about it
If she calls me, I will tell her about it.
he, come, next weekend, you.
I, tell you
If he comes next weekend, I will tell
not rain, go hiking, this afternoon If it doesn’t rain, I will go hiking this afternoon.
the world, more beautiful
If there is no war, the world will be
he, have free time, go to Shanghai If he has free time, he will go
upset adj. 难过；失望；沮丧 e.g. Mom will be upset if I forget it again. 如果我再忘记，我妈妈会失望的。
taxi n. 出租车；的士
e.g. You’d better order a taxi. 你最好提前预定一辆的士。 advice n. 劝告；建议 （不可数名词） e.g. Can you give me some advice?
a piece of advice/ a word of advice
e.g. Let me give
you a piece of advice.
Fill in the blanks with the correct 3a forms of the verbs in brackets. Dear Su Mei,
I don’t ______ (know) what to ______ (do) know do
about going to Mike’s birthday party
tomorrow night. My parents _____ (think) think
I should study for my English exam next go week. If I _____ (go) to the party, they _______ (be) upset. will be
Mike ______ (tell) us to wear nice clothes, tells but I don’t ________ (have) any. If I have _______ (wear) jeans, I will look (look) the _______ wear go worst. Also, I’m not sure how to ______ (go) to the party. If I ______ (walk), it ________ walk will take (take) me too long. If I _______ (take) a take taxi, itbe will ______ (be) too expensive. Can you give me some advice please? Tina
1. know; do 句意“我不知道明晚参加 迈克的生日聚会的事怎么做？”don’t 后跟动词原形；what to + 动词形式， 复合不定式结构。 2. think 本句表达一客观事实，主语 parents是复数形式，故用一般现在 时态。句意“我父母认为我应当为 下周的英语考试而学习” 。
3. go; will be 本句是含 if 条件状语从句 的主从复合句；应遵循主将从现原则。 句意“如果我去参加聚会，他们会很 失望。” 4. tells; have 本句为 but 连接的并列句，
后半句为一般现在时，故前半句也应 是一般现在时，主语 Mike 是第三人称
单数形式，故填 tells；don’t 后跟动词
5. wear; will look 本句为含if条件状语从 句的主从复合句，应循主将从现原则。 句意“如果我穿牛仔，我看起来会很糟 糕。” 6. go; how to + 动词原形 表示“如何做 某事”，是复合不定式结构。
7. walk; will take 本句为含if条件状语从句
8. take; will be 本句为含if条件状语从句
Complete the sentences 3b using your own ideas. 1. If I get up late tomorrow, ___________ 2. If I don’t finish my homework, ______ 3. If I don’t get enough exercise, _______ 4. I will not have enough time to study if ____________________ 5. I will not make any friends if __________
1. I’ll be late for school. 2. my parents will be upset. 3. I’ll become very heavy.
4. I play chess after school every day.
5. I don’t go to my friends’ parties.
1. Call me if Tina ______ (will comes
2. She must see a dentist if she _____ has
(has / will have) a toothache.
3. Have a good rest if you _____ (will are
4. You can go shopping with your sister if you ________ (have/will have) time have this afternoon. 5. If there _______ (will be/ is) a car is
accident, they _______ (will call/call) will call
110 at once.
Write a story with your group on a piece of pape
r. The first person begins the story with “I think I will…” The others add some sentences with “if”. Pass the paper around twice. Then read the story.
I think I will go to the movies tonight.
If I go to the movies, I won’t finish my
homework. If I don’t finish my
If I don’t finish my homework, I won’t do well in my test. If I don’t do well in my test, my parents will be upset. …
教学目标： 语言知识目标： 1) 能掌握以下单词：travel, agent, expert, keep…to oneself, themselves, teenager, normal, unless, certainly, wallet, worried,
mile, angry, in the end, understanding,
careless, mistake, himself, careful, advise,
solve, step, trust, experience, in half, halfway
① ─What do you think I should do?
Can you give some advice?
─I think I should go to college.
② But If I go to college, I’ll never become
a great soccer player.
Words and expressions travel agent expert teenager normal adj.正常的；一般的 v.&n.旅行；游历
keep … to oneself 保守秘密
Words and expressions useless certainly wallet mile angry understanding adj.善解人意的；体谅人的 conj.除非；如果不
Words and expressions careless mistake himself careful advise solve step adj.粗心的；不小心的
Words and expressions
trust v.相信；信任 n.经验；经历 分成两半
meeting, video, upset, advice, chocolate, organize taxi,
1. If you walk there, you’ll be late for the ________. meeting 2. If they watch a _______ at the party, video some students will be bored. 3. I don’t know what to do, can you give me some ________? advice
4. What will happen if she _________ a organizes soccer game on Saturday? 5. If she doesn’t come home on time, her upset parents will be ________. 6. If it rains tomorrow, we’ll take a _______ there. taxi 7. If he eats too much _________, he’ll be chocolate very heavy.
travel v.& n. 旅行；游历 e.g. Children under five usually travel free on train. 五岁以下的孩子乘火车通常是免费的。
agent n. 代理人；经纪人
e.g. Mr. Lin is an agent for APPLE. 林先生是苹果公司的代理人。
Some important things in our life.
go to college
make a lot of money
travel around the world get an education
Which of the things below are the 1a most important to you? Circle three things.
be happy travel around the world
go to college be famous
make a lot of money get an education
Listen. Look at the list in 1a. Write A before each thing the soccer agent talks about and P before each thing Michael’s parents talk about.
P P A P
be happy travel around the world go to college make a lot of money be famous get an education
1c Listen again. Complete the
1. If you join the Lions, _______.
2. If you become a Lion, ________.
3. And if you work really hard, ______.
4. If you become a soccer player,
5. But if I don’t do this now, ______.
a. you’ll be famous. b. I’ll never do it. c. you’ll become a great soccer player. d. you’ll never go to college. e. you’ll travel around the world. Check the answers:
1c, 2e, 3a, 4d, 5b
Student A is Michael. Student B is his friend. Student B, give Student A advice.
What do you think I should do? Can you give me some advice?
I think you should go to college.
But if I go to college, I’ll never become a great soccer player.
What kinds of things do you worry about? Who do you usually go to for help? I’m not good at math. I usually worry about it.
I usually go to my math teacher for help.
teenager n. wallet n. 钱包 （13～19） 青少年 mile n. 英里 e.g. It’s a mile’s way from my home to school. 从我家到学校有一英里。
expert n. 专家
normal adj. 正常的；一般的 e.g. It was a normal summer night. 那是一个寻常的夏夜。
unless conj. （=if not）除非；如果不
e.g. You’ll be late unless you go at once. 如果你不立即走，你会迟到。 understanding adj. 善解人意的；体谅 人的 e.g. Mr. Li is a very understanding person. 李先生是一位很善解人意的人。
himself pron. 他自己 themselves pron. 他（她、它）们自己 宾格或物主代词+ self/selves → 反身代词 e.g. The old man taught himself English. 那位老人正在自学英语。 certainly adv. 当然；行；无疑；肯定 e.g. It’s certainly a good suggestion. 这无疑是一个好建议。
angry adj. 生气的；发怒的 be angry with sb. 对某人生气
e.g. Mr. Miller was very angry with Tom. 米勒老师对汤姆很生气。 mistake n. 失误；错误 make a mistake/make mistakes 犯错误 e.g. She made mistakes again and again. 她三番五次地犯错。
careful adj. 细致的；精心的；慎重的 反义词 careless adj. 粗心的；不小心的 e.g. He is a careful driver. He’s never
careless in driving.
keep…to oneself 保守秘密
advise v. 劝告；建议 advise（动词）→advice （名词）建议 advise sb. to do sth. 建议某人做某事 e.g. The doctor advised me to give up smoking. 医生建议我戒烟。
solve v. 解决；解答 e.g. He’s trying to solve the problem. 他正努力解决这个问题。
trust v. 相信；信任 e.g. Trust the honest boy. 相信那个诚实的孩子。 step n. 步；步骤 e.g. What is the first step? 第一个步骤是什么？
experience n. 经验；经历 （不可数） e.g. He has no experience at all. 他完全没有经验。 halfway adv. 在中途；部分地做(或达到)
e.g. She lost her way halfway to the zoo. 她在去动物园的路上迷路了。 in half 分成
两半 e.g. She cut the cake in half. 她将蛋糕切成两半。
Look at the statements and then read the passage quickly. Which statement expresses the main idea of the passage?
a. If people have problems, they should get advice from an expert. b. √ If people have problems, they should talk to other people.
c. If people have problems, they should keep them to themselves.
Read the passage again and answer 2c the questions. Discuss your answers with a partner. 1. What is the worst thing to do if you have a problem? 2. Why didn’t Laura want to tell her parents about her lost wallet? 3. What is the first thing you should do when you want to solve a problem? 4. Why can our parents give us good advice about our problem?
1. It’s to do nothing. 读短文第一段第三句 “Some people believe the worst thing is to do nothing.”可知。 2. She was afraid to tell her parents. 由第 二段中第一、二两句“Laura once lost her wallet, and worried for days. She was afraid to tell her parents about it.” 可知。
3. It is to find someone you trust to talk to. 由短文第三段第四句“He thinks the first step is to find someone you trust to talk to”可知。 4. Because they have more experience than us. 读第三段第五句“Students often forget that their parents have more experience, and are always there to help them.”可知。
2d Fill in the blanks with the
phrases in the box.
discuss your problems tell her parents unless you talk run away from talk to someone share her problems to do nothing
Students often have a lot of problems and worries. Laura Mills thinks the worst thing is _____________. She thinks you’ll to do nothing talk to anyone feel worse if you don’t ______________ about your problems. Laura remembers that she once lost her wallet and was afraid to tell her parents about it. Now _____________ she believes you cannot feel better _______________ to someone. unless you talk
She says she will always __________________ in the future. share her problems Robert Hunt agrees with Laura. He thinks you should not _______________ run away from your problems, but you should try to solve them. If you cannot talk to an expert like Robert, you can ____________________ with your parents discuss your problems because they have a lot of experience.
1. If people have problem, they should keep them to themselves. keep 意为 “保留；保存”，keep them to themselves 意为 “把问题（烦恼） 埋在心底，不向他人倾诉”。例如： You can keep the toy if you like. 要是你喜欢那个玩具的话，可以把它
2. She just kept thinking, “If I tell my parents,…” 此句中，keep 表示“（使……）保持 （某种状态或关系）；一直……”，后 面接动词时，该动词要用-ing形式，形 成 keep doing…结构。例如： It kept raining for a week. 雨一直下了一周。
3. Laura once lost her wallet, and worried for days. once用作副词时，意为
“曾经；一度 ；从前”。它是一个不确定的时间副 词，其位置一般是在行为动词之前， 系动词之后。如： Once he lived in America, but now he lives in England. 他曾经生活在美国， 但现在他生活在英国。
4. They got her a new wallet and asked her to be more careful. get 意为“买”，相当于buy，但不如 后者正式。如： Could you get me a ticket, please? 请给我买张票好吗？
5. It is best not to run away from our
problems. We should always try to solve them. try to do sth. 努力做某事 如： Please try to finish this work in thirty minutes. 请尽量在30分钟完成这项工作。
try doing sth. 表示“尝试做某事 ” e.g. Why didn’t you try riding a bike to go to school? 为什么不试着骑车去学校呢？ try to do sth. 表示 “试图干……”，强 调付出努力，但不一定成功； try doing 表示 “尝试干、干……试 试”，含有 “看结果如何” 之意。
— I usually go there by train.
— Why not _________ by boat for a change? A. to try going C. to try and go B. trying to go D. try going
6. In English, we say that sharing a problem is like cutting it in half. 1) share 表示“分享；分担”，如： share a room with someone (与某人同住一个房间) 2) cut…in half 表示“把……切成两半； 把……一切为二”，in half/halves 是 一 种固定结构，介词in表示状态。如： Please cut the apple in half.
7. So you’re halfway to solving a problem just by talking to someone about it! 1) be halfway to …表示“完成了或做了 事情的一部分”，这里的to是介词。 如： We’re still only halfway to finishing the homework. 我们才仅仅完成了一部分作业。
2) by 在此表示方式，意为 “通过（ ……办法，方式）”。如： We can learn English by singing English songs.
1. Read the passage again after class.
2. Work on 2e. Ask three students the
following questions. Take notes of their answers.
一、将下列词组或句子翻译成英语。 1. 有许多担忧 ________________________ have a lot of worries talk to someone 2. 与某人交谈 ________________________
3. 害怕做某事 _____________________ be afraid to do sth.
4. 最终 ____________ in the end 5. 生气 ___________ be angry
6. 犯一些粗心的错误 _____________________________ make some careless mistakes 7. 分享我的问题 _____________________ sh
are my problems 8. 逃避问题 __________________________ run away from the problems 9. 将……分成两半 _______________ cut … in half 10. 有时候他们在学业上出现问题。 Sometimes they have problems with ________________________________ _________________________ their schoolwork.
11. 在生活中，有困难和担忧是正常的事。 ___________________________________ Problems and worries are normal in life. 12. 如果不和别人谈一 谈，我们肯定会觉得 更糟。 Unless we talk to someone, we’ll __________________________________ _______________________ certainly feel worse. 13. 罗伯特就一些寻常的问题向学生们提了 建议。 Robert advises students about _______________________________ common problems. _____________________
I don’t have many friends. What do you think I should do? Can you give me some advice? If you join a sports team, you’ll know many new friends.
I think you should try to play games with your classmates.
I think you should join a club.
Talk to someone you know. Find out
his/her three biggest worries. Try to think of some solutions to the problems and write them down.
Problems too heavy
Possible solutions eat less junk food and more vegetables, do more exercise
always be late for school
physics is difficult
don’t stay up late, buy an alarm clock, ride your bike to go to school
take notes in class, do more exercises, ask the teacher for help
Write about your friend’s first problem and the possible solutions. Use the structures below to help you plan your writing.
My friend _______ has a problem. He/She _____________________________. I think he/she should ___________________. If he/she _________________________, he/she will __________________________.
1. 分析3b中的作文提纲，可以看出。我们需 写三个方面的内容就能轻松完成一篇小作 文。 ? 首先，写清楚朋友的名字及其现在存在的 问题或困难。 ? 然后，写出自己给他的建议。并用if从句 来进一步说明自己建议将会起到的作用。 ? 最后，复读一遍作文来检查有没有错误。
My friend Jenny has a problem. She is too heavy. I think she should eat less junk food and eat more vegetables and fruit. I think she also should get more exercise. If she eats more vegetables and fruit, she will eat less junk food. If she gets more exercise, she’ll be much thinner soon.
Now write your advice for your 3c friend’s second and third problem. Use the structures in 3b to help you. My friend also has two other problems. ___________________________________ ___________________________________ __________________________________
Possible version: ….She is always late for school. I think she shouldn’t stay up later on weekdays.
She should get an alarm clock. She
should rides her bike to school. If she
has an alarm clock, she will get up early.
If she rides her bike to school, it will costs her less t
ime to get to school. She thinks physics is too difficult for her. I think she should take notes in class. She should also do more exercises. She should ask the teacher for help after class.
Your school is taking part in the project “We Can Help!” Add more items to the poster. Then talk about what you will take part in the project.
?old people’s home visit ?school clean-up ?children’s hospital visit ?_________________ ?____________
What will you do if you visit an old people’s home?
If I do that, I’ll bring the old people some flowers.
If I do that, I’ll sing and dance for them to make them happy.
1. Fill in the blanks with the words in the box.
meeting, teenagers, video, experience 1. If my family travels to a new country this summer, I’ll send you a letter about my __________. experience 2. Will you watch the ______ with me if video you’re free this weekend?
meeting, teenagers, video, experience
3. If the _________ stay out too late, teenagers their parents will worry about them. 4. I’ll go to the __________ if it ends by meeting 5:00 p.m.
2. Complete the conversation with words in the box. Some words are used more than once. if, are, will, fight, want, sorry, going
are going A: Hi, Sally, _____ you ______ to the party tomorrow? B: I ______ to, but I can’t. want
A: Oh! But _____ you don’t go to the party, if you ______ miss all the fun! will B: I know, but I got into a _____ with my fight parents.
A: Hmm… then you should just say _____ sorry to your parents. B: I guess you’re right. I ______ talk to will them tonight.
首先，应通读对话，了解对话的大意。 其次，明确对话中A同学邀请的事由，以 及B同学不能参加的原因及解决的办法。 然后，结合所给选项，逐句推敲选择。
1. are, going 由空格后“to the party”，可 知空格处应填go，再由时间状语tomorrow 可知应用are going来表达将来时态。 2. want 由下半句“但我不能”，可推断前 半句意为“我想去”，故填want一词。
3. if, will 本句为一含 if 条件状语从句的主 从复合句，分析句意为“如果你不去， 你将会错过所有的欢乐。”，故空格处 填 if 与 will。
4. fight 句意“我知道，但是我与父母 亲发生了争吵”，故填fight一词。 5. sorry “say sorry to sb.”意为“向某人 道 谦”，是固定搭配用法，可知空格处应 填sorry一词。 6. will 由时间状语tonight，可知本句为
3. Use your imagination! What will
you do if… 1. it rains all weekend? ___________________________________ If it rains all weekend, I’ll chat with my
___________________________________ friends online and play computer games.
2. there’s an English test tomorrow? If there’s an English test tomorrow, I’ll _________________________________ go over my books and notes.
_________________________________ 3. your cousin decides to come and visit from another town? _________________________________ If my cousin decides to come and visit _________________________________ from another town, I’ll have a party for _________________________________ him. And I’ll invite a lot of good __________ friends.
Write a letter to your friend. If you go to the party, what will happen? If you don’t go to the party, what will happen?