第一部分 知识运用 (共23分)
1. There is _______ dolphin show in the zoo every Tuesday afternoon.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
2. My brother likes action movies but ________ doesn?t like soap operas.
A. his B. she C. he D. him
3. Mother?s birthday is coming, I?d like a wool ________ for mom.
A. gloves B. scarf C. pants D. wallet
4. ----Welcome to 9 o?clock Weekend Talk. ___________ do you think about Sports News?
----I like it.
A. What B. How C. Why D. Where
5. Jim and Lily are _______TV now. Do you _______TV every day?
A. watch, watch B. watch, watching C. watching, watch D. watching, watching
6. ----What did you do over the weekend? ----I _______ at home.
A. to stay B. stays C. staying D. stayed
7. I can?t stand thrillers because they?re _______.
A. fantastic B. scary C. great D. cool
8. I ______ go out, but I _________ be home by ten o?clock.
A. mustn?t, can B. can?t, have to C. have to, can D. can, have to
9. Don?t_______ in class, Sally.
A. eat B. eating C. to eat D. ate
10. ---- Hello, House of dumplings! ---- Hello! I?d like to ________ some food, please.
A. offer B. afford C. order D. book
11. ----How is the weather? ----It is sunny, _______ I can climb the mountains with my friends.
A. so B. and C. but D. or
12. When I came into the museum, I saw a small boy _________ in the corner.
A. cries B. cry C. cried D. crying
13. ---What can I do for you? ---- ____________________.
A. I like watching cartoons. B. I?d like a large bowl of noodles.
C. What?s your address? D. How much is the red sweater?
“A friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” Sometimes in 1ife, you find a special friend: Someone who changes your___14___ just by being part of it; Someone who makes you laugh until you can?t ___15___; Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world; Someone who convinces(使相信) you that there really is an ___16___ door
- 1 -
just waiting for you to open it. This is Forever Friendship.
When you?re ___17___, and the world seems dark and empty, your forever friend ___18___ you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and ___19___. Your forever friend gets you ___20___ the hard times and the sad times. If you turn and walk away, your forever friend ___21___. If you 1ose your way, your forever friend guides you, encourages you, holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be OK.
And if you find such a friend, you fee1 happy, because you need not worry. You have a forever friend for life, and forever has no ___22___. A true friend is someone who gives you a hand and touches your heart. Remember: whatever happens, happens for a reason.
How many people have eight true friends in fact? Hardly ___23___ I know. But some of us have all right friends and good friends.
( ) 14. A. food B. time C.1ife D. work
( ) 15. A. think B. stop C. harm D. Offer
( ) 16. A. unpacked B. unlocked C. unfixed D. unborn
( ) 17. A. high B. above C. across D. down
( ) 18. A. 1ifts B. shuts C. catches D. stands
( ) 19. A. natural B. full C. funny D. proud
( ) 20. A. around B. below C. through D. beside
( ) 21. A. leaves B. travels C. moves D. fo11ows
( ) 22.A. job B. end C. top D. goa1
( ) 23.A. someone B. everyone C. none D. anyone
A. 5201314. B. 3655488. C. 5161982. D. 3133694
25. If you want to find a part-time job, you will read _______.
- 2 -