5.—The box is too heavy to carry. What’s in it?
—oh, it __________book. 分） A. is filled with B. is used for C. is aimed at
? ---- OK. 6. — How long
did he_________ ? —For 12
A. advice B. message C. informations years.
2.—who cooked the lunch today? — I _______. A. start swimming B. started swimming C. swim
A did B. does C. was D. swam
3. do you go shopping? --- I go shopping 7. Thanks joining the Talk Show.
every week. A. by B. of C. for
A. How long B. How often C. How many times 8. If we try our best, our dream will one day.
4.—is it from your home to your school? A. work out B. come true C. put up
— It’s 10 minutes by bus. 9. Which teacher is in your school?
A. How long B. How often C. How far A. seriouser B. the most serious C. more serious I、单项填空（每小题1分，共20
10. It was an ___________soccer game. The soccer fans were very _____.
A. excited, exciting B. exciting, excited C. excited, exciting
11. is dangerous for us to swim in the river. A. It B. That C. This
12. She didn’t answer the question, her mother kept her _______ for an hour. A. standing B. to stand C. stood 13.—_________ we keep the room clean enough all the time?
—No, you _________. A. Must; doesn’t have to B. Must; mustn’t to
C. Must; don’t have to 14．Her book is much better than A. her B. her brother C. her brother’s
15.Alice stopped _____TV and started doing her homework. A. to watch B. watching C. watched 16. Farmers have become in our hometown in recent years.
A. more and more rich B. richer and richer C. more rich and more rich
17. My father can’t sleep well. He sleeps five hours a night.
A. more than B. less C. less than
18. The movie Mr. Bean made us a lot last night. A. laugh B. laughed C. to laugh
19. If Tom tomorrow, I will call him. A. come B. will come C. doesn’t come
20.--- Could you help me open the window. ------ A. No problem. B. That’s all right. C. That’s a good
What do the people usually do on weekends? Some people like to at home, but others like to go out for a walk or play football. Mr. Smith hard in a factory during (在期间) the he usually the same thing. On Saturday he washes his car and on he goes with his family to a village(村庄) by car. His uncle and aunt 26 a farm there. It isn't a big one, but there is always to do on the farm. The children help with the animals and give them some the day, they are all and Mr. Smith's aunt them a big meal. ;
2 l. A. play B. stay C. be D. so
22. A. works B. does C. makes D. studies 23. A. day B. year C. week D. month 24. A. does B. do C. make D. has 25. A. Friday B. Saturday C. Thursday D. Sunday
26. A. have B. has C. bring D. find 27. A. many B. much C. any D. most 28. A. food B. rice C. cakes D. fruit 29. A. full B. angry C. hungry D. happy
30. A. give B. puts C. makes D. does
Every year there is the Spring Festival in China. Usually it is in January or February. It’s the most important festival in China. So before it comes, everyone has to prepare things. They buy beef, pork, chicken, fruit and many other things. And they often make a special kind of food called “dumplings”. It means “come together” in Chinese. On the day before the festival, parents buy new clothes for their children and children also buy presents for their parents. On the festival eve, all the family members come back to
their home. This is a happy moment. They sing, dance and play cards. When they enjoy the meal, they give each other the best wishes for the coming year. They all have a good time.
31. Which is the most important festival in China? .
A. Mid-autumn Festival B. Spring Festival C. Children’s Day D. May Day
32. The Chinese usually have their Spring Festival in .
A. January or February B. February or March
C. September or October D. December or January
33. What’s the special kind of food for the Spring Festival A. Pork B. Fish C. Dumplings D. Noodles
34. The food “dumplings” mean “.
A. be delicious B. be hungry C. come together D. come back
35. When they are having dinner on the festival eve, the Chinese A. sing, dance and play cards B. buy each other presents
C. never drinks D. give each other
the best wishes
Everyone knows that food is a very important thing for health.
If we want to be healthy, we must have all kinds of foods. We need food when we feel hungry. Then, if we eat a bowl of rice or a piece of bread（面包）, we do not feel hungry. We should have enough food. But do we eat the right kind of food?
Bread is good for us. It helps us to work. It can keep us warm when the weather is cold.
Meat, fish, eggs, and milk are all very good for us. They help us to grow. They keep us healthy. We must have some of these kinds of food every day.
We also need fruit and vegetables. These also help us to grow and be healthy. 根据短文内容，判断下列句子的正误。对的在题前括号内填“T”，错的填“F”。
( )36. This article is about “ food and health ”. ( )37. People have to eat food if they are hungry. ( )38. Food only means bread.
( )39. We shouldn’t eat a balanced diet if we want to be healthy. ( )40. Bread keeps people warm when the weather is cold.
Mr. Smith had two sons .One is seven years old, and the
other is five. One morning during the holidays, when he was cleaning the car, his younger son came and asked him for some money for sweets.
“Sweets are bad for your teeth,” Mr. Smith said. “Take these two oranges instead ,and give one to your elder(年长的)brother,” One of the oranges is quite a lot bigger than the other one ,and as the small boy liked oranges very much, he kept that one for himself, and gave his brother the smaller one.
When the other boy saw that his brother had a much larger orange than his own ,he said to him, “It’s selfish(自私的)to take the bigger one for yourself. If father had given me the oranges, I ’d have given you the bigger one.”
“I know you would,” answered his brother.” That’s why I took it.”
41. What was Mr. Smith doing one morning?
. 42.What did his younger son ask for?
43.Did the son get what he wanted?
. 44Who got the bigger orange?
45.Why did the elder brother say that his brother was selfish?
46. We________ (win) the first prize in
the sports meeting last night.
47.We ____________（visit）that factory next week. 48. The weather is good for ____________. （钓鱼） 49. John plays football as (good) as his brother Jack. 50. The students plan (go) for vacation with their teachers.
51. We are (surprise) to see the snake. 52. Don’t be (angry) with the boy. 53. Please cut the apple (care). 54. Thanks for (invite).
55. If it (not rain) tomorrow, I will move to my
_________ _______ Jack _________ ________ _________ when he grows up?
57.Pour the milk into the blender, Lily.(改为否定句) __________ _________ the milk into the blender, Lily. 58.What do you think of this sitcom .(改为同义句) _______do you ______ this sitcom?
59.My father last night.(对划线部分提问)
________ ______ your father ________ last night?
60.Bill is tall. Jack is taller. John is taller than Jack. (合并成一句)
John is all the three. 61. She bought some eggs yesterday.(否定句)
She __________ __________ 62. She thinks I am right. (否定句) She _________ think I _________ right.
(a) A: Hello, Wu Lei!
B: Oh, hello! Lin Zhi. How are you? A: Fine thank you, . B :Fine too.
A: What are you going to do tomorrow? B: A: We are going to work on the farm. Would you like to go with us? I have no bike. A: Let's go there by bus.
B: A: Yes. I'm going to buy a few bananas, some bread and a bottle of orange.
B: Could you get some for me, please ? A: Sure, B: Good idea.
A: Let's meet on the road outside the school gate. B: All right . Goodbye!
68. Could you do the laundry?
69. What are you going to be when you grow up?
70. When was he born?
71. Were there any sharks?
72. Did you go to the park?
73.When did she become famous?
74. How many bananas do we need?
75. How was your school trip?
76. How do you get to school?
77. What’s wrong with you?
68_________ 69._________ 70.__________ 71__________ 72_________ 73_______ 74_________
意义的假期呢？ 请以“My winter vacation”
1-5 AABCA 6-10 ACBBB 11-15AACCB 16-20 BCACA
21-25 BACAD 26-30 ABACC
31-35 BACCD 36-40 TTFFT
B) 41 He was cleaning his car.
42 He asked for some money for sweets.
43 No, he didn’t
44 The younger one.
45. Because he kept the bigger orange for himself.
46.won 47.are going to visit/ will visit 48.fishing 49.well50.to go
51. Surprised 52.angry 53.carefully 54.inviting 55 doesn’t rain
56.What is, going to be 57.Don’t pour 58.How, like 59.What did ,do 60. the tallest of 61.did buy any 62. doesn’t think
68.F 69.E 70.J 71. H 72. I 73.B. 74. G 75. C. 76. A 77.D - 8 -
- 9 -