7. Thank you very much for _____. ( ) (lesson3,中) A. help me B. helping you C. helping me D. give me you 8. it’s not far. It’s only five_____ walk. ( ) (lesson 3,中) A. minutes B. minute C. minutes’s D. minutes’ 9. Its raining outside. Put on more clothes,____ you may catch a cold. ( ) (lesson 3, 易) A. and B. but C. or D. so 10. — I’m sure you’ll have a good time. ( ) (lesson4,中) — ______. A. So I do B. I hope so C. I’m afraid D. Not at all 11. James couldn’t see_____ when he was quite young. ( ) (lesson4,中) A. anything B. nothing C. something D. everything 12. I can’t go out until my mother _____ ( ) (lesson4,难) A. come back B. returns C. was back D. returns back 13. The boy is ____ young ____ go to school. ( ) (lesson4,易) A. so, to B, to, too C. too, to D. so, too 14. Whose book is it? It is ____. ( ) (lesson5, 易) A. mine B. your C. her D. he 15. When I looked into the room, I found Philip himself _____ in bed.（ ）(lesson6,难) A. lies B. lie C. lay D. lying 16. There are few ____ in the fridge. Let’s go and buy some peas and cabbages. ( )(lesson7,易) A. vegetables B. fruit C. meat D. eggs 17. This question is _____more difficult than that one. ( ) (lesson7,难) A. rather B. quite C. very D. a little 18. The meat is _____ cheap, but you can’t eat _____. ( ) (lesson7,难) A. much too, much too B. much too, too much C. too much, too much D. too much, much too 19. I can’t send an e-mail, would you please show me ______ it? ( ) (unit1,易) A. doing B. to do C. what to do D. how to do 20. —What would you like to drink girls? ( ) (lesson9,易) —_____, please. A. Two cup of coffee B. Two cups of coffees C. Two cups of coffee D. Two cup of coffees 21. I’m not good at English, lily said she would______ me with it. ( ) (lesson9,中) A. teach B. help C. learn D. tell 22. —did you do well in _____ English test? ( ) (lesson21,易)
—yes, I got ____ “A”.
A. the, an B. an, the C. a, / D. the, a 23. Jim is ____ his brother. ( ) (unit2,中)
A. so tall as B. as tall as C. the tallest of D. tall than
24. If you _____ three metres tall, that would be a world record, too. ( ) (unit2,难) A. was B. were C. are D. is 25. _____ earth moves round ____ sun. ( ) (unit3,易) A. The, the B. the, / C. A, a D. The, a 三 . 完形填空。（满分10分）（综合，难）
One cold winter morning, an old woman had to_1_ her doctor. When he came, she __2_ him that her right leg hurt, and that sometimes she could __3_ walk. She asked him what was __4_, as she had __5_ had such feeling. The doctor looked her over carefully, then he said, “You are in a good __6 for a woman of your age. I think the trouble in your right leg is just a matter of old age catching up with you. We will get all kinds of illnesses(疾病)_7_ we get older. The trouble will almost certainly _8_ in spring.” “I don’t think so, doctor!” she said. “My left leg is _9__, and it is __10__ age as my right.” 1. A. send for B. be sent for C. go to D. send to ( ) 2. A. asked B. said C. told D. spoke ( ) 3. A. almost B. nearly C. badly D. hardly ( ) 4. A. trouble B. wrong C. matter D. problem ( ) 5. A. ever before B. never before C. ever go D. never ago ( ) 6. A. time B. lucky C. healthy D. health ( ) 7. A. as B. during C. before D. until ( ) 8. A. start B. begin C. end D. come ( ) 9. A. good B. nice C. kind D. well ( ) 10. A. the same B. as C. so D. the different ( ) 四. 阅读理解。（满分10分）（综合，中）
×Dick lived in England. One day in January he said to his wife, “I’m going to fly to New Y
next week because I’ve got some work there.” “Where are you going to stay there?” his wife asked. “I don’t know yet.” Dick answered. “Please send me your address from there in a telegram (电报),” his wife said. “All right,” Dick answered.
He flew to New York on January 31st and found a nice hotel in the center of the city. He put his things in his room and then
he sent his wife a telegram. He put the address of his hotel in it.
In the evening he didn’t have any work, so he went to a cinema. He came out at nine o’clock and said, “Now I’m going back to my hotel and have a nice dinner.”
He found a taxi (出租车) and the driver said, “Where do you want to go?” But Dick didn’t remember the name and address of his hotel.
“Which hotel are my things in?” he said, “And what am I going to do tonight?” But the driver of the taxi did not know. So Dick got out and went into a post office. There he sent his wife another telegram, and in it he wrote, “Please send me my address at this post office.”
1. Dick flew to New York because ___. ( ) A. he went there for a holiday
B. he had work there C. he went there for sightseeing (观光) D. his home was there
2. Why did his wife want a telegram from him? ( ) A. Because she didn’t know his address yet. B. Because she wanted to go to New York, too. C. Because she might send him another telegram.
D. Because she couldn’t leave her husband by himself in New York. 3. Where did Dick stay in New York? ( )
A. In the center of the town. B. In a hotel. C. In a restaurant.
D. At his friend’s house.
4. Who would send him the name and address of his hotel? ( ) A. The manager (经理) of his hotel. B. The police office. C. The taxi driver. D. His wife.
5. Which of the following is not true? ( )
A. Dick stayed at a nice hotel in the center of the city. B. Dick didn’t work on the first night of his arrival. C. Dick forgot to send his wife a telegram. D. Dick wanted to go back to his hotel in a taxi.
In England, people often talk about the weather because they can experience (经历) four seasons in one day. In the morning the weather is warm just like in spring. An hour later black clouds come and then it rains hard. The weather gets a little cold. In the late afternoon the sky will be sunny, the sun will begin to shine, and it will be summer at this time of a day.
In England, people can also have summer in winter, or have winter in summer. So in winter they can swim sometimes, and
××××××××××××××××××密 封 线 内 不 得 答 题××××××××××××××××
in summer sometimes they should take warm clothes.
When you go to England, you will see that some English people usually take an umbrella (伞)or a raincoat with them in the sunny morning, but you should not laugh at them. If you don’t take an umbrella or a raincoat, you will regret (后悔) later in the 5. 六．正确词型填空。（共10小题满分10分） day.
1. Why do people in England often talk about the weather? ( ) A. Because they may have four seasons in one day. B. Because they often have very good weather. C. Because the weather is warm just like in spring. D. Because the sky is sunny all day.
2. From the story we know that when _________come, there is a heavy rain. ( ) A. sunshine and snow B. black clouds C. summer and winter
D. spring and autumn
3. “People can also have summer in winter.” means “it is sometimes too ______in winter.”( ) A. warm
4. In the sunny morning some English people usually take a raincoat or an umbrella with them because ______( A. their friends ask them to do so B. it often rains in England C. they are going to sell them D. they are their favorite things 5. The best title (标题)for this passage is ________. ( ) A. Bad Seasons B. Summer or winter C. The Weather in England D. Strange English People
五．句子改错 ( 共5小题, 每小题2分, 满分10分 )(综合,难)
( _______________ A B C D
( A B C D
( A B C D
( ) 4. W A B C D
( ) 5. I like reading story books, so is she. ____________ A B C D
1. If you listen to the weather report, you can know how the weather____(be) tomorrow.(unit3,易) 2. I’ll go to the cinema with you next Sunday if my mother_______(agree).（unit3, 中） 3. Her grandfather told her not_____ (water) the flowers if it ______(rain).（unit3,中） 4. Linda says that she won’t come if she _________(not have) enough time.(unit3,难)
5. The teacher will go out to play snowballs with us if it _________(not snow) this afternoon.(unit3,难) 6. Tomorrow is my sister’s ________(twenty) birthday. I will buy some flowers for her.(unit1,中) 7. It’s important for young people ________(learn) a foreign language.(unit1,中) 8. Do you know how to _________(pronunciation) this word?(unit1,难) 9. He felt very _______(sleep) after the long walk.(unit1,难) 10. Writing poems needs ________(imagine).(unit1,中) ) 七． 句型转换。（共5小题，每小题2分，共10分）
1. I think he is at home today.(改为否定句) (unit3,易) I ____ think he ____ at home today.
2. Can I help you? (改为同义句) （unit3，中） _____ can I ____ ____ you?
3. I have finished my homework.(改为一般疑问句)（unit3,难） ____ _____ ______ your homework?
4. How much did that bag cost?(改为同义句)(unit3,中) ____ the _____ of that bag?
5. If you don’t like it, I will return the money to you. (改为同义句)(unit3,易) If you don’t like it, I will _____ your money______. 八．动词填空。（满分10分）
易) , we won’t go fishing..(lesson21,中)
3. I will give him the note as soon as he _______ (come) back. (unit3,中)
4. He ____ (spend) sixty yuan on a pair of shoes yesterday. (unit3,中)
5. The teacher ________ (go) out of the classroom just now.(unit3. 易)
6. Have you ever _____ (make) a product by yourself? (lesson23,中)
7. What would you like ________ (buy)? (lesson23，易)
8. I don’t have enough money______ (buy)? (lesson24, 中)
9. This is the boy ______ (call) Danny. (lesson24,中)
10. We’ll go to the cinema, if the teacher ______ (agree).(unit3,难)
1. his teacher gave him _________ (更多)homework to do than usual.(unit4,易)
2. the children in most countries are very happy and grow up ______ (健康地).(unit4,中)
3. If you feel nervous, try to _______ (呼吸) in deeply, and then out. You’ll be better. (unit4, 中)
4. He was kept from going to school because of ________(疾病). (unit4,易)
5. Yesterday I ______ (打电话) you, but nobody answered. (unit4, 中)