Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation?
1.go on vacation去度假 2.stay at home待在家里
3.go to the mountains去爬山 4.go to the beach去海滩
5.visit museums 参观博物馆 6.go to summer camp去参观夏令营
7.quite a few相当多 8. study for为??而学习
9. go out出去 10. most of the time大部分时间
11.taste good尝起来很好吃 12.have a good time玩得高兴
13. of course当然 14.feel like给??的感觉；感受到
15.go shopping去购物 16. in the past在过去
17.walk around四处走走 18.because of因为
19.one bowl of? 一碗?? 20. the next day第二天
21. drink tea喝茶 22. find out找出；查明
23.go on继续 24.take photos照相
25.something important重要的事 26.up and down上上下下 27. come up出来
Where did you go on vacation? I went to New York City.
Did you go out with anyone? No, No one was here. Everyone was on vacation. Did you buy anything special? Yes, I bought something for my father. How was the food? Everything tasted really good.
Did everyone have a good time? Oh，yes. Everything was excellent. 惯用法：
1. buy sth for sb./ buy sb. sth 为某人买某物
2. taste + adj. 尝起来??
3. nothing ?.but + V.(原形) 除了??之外什么都没有
4. seem + (to be) + adj 看起来
5. arrive in + 大地方 / arrive at + 小地方 到达某地
6. decide to do sth. 决定做某事
7. try doing sth. 尝试做某事 / try to do sth. 尽力做某事
8. enjoy doing sth. 喜欢做某事
9. want to do sth. 想去做某事
10. start doing sth. 开始做某事
11. stop doing sth. 停止做某事
12. look + adj 看起来
13. dislike doing sth. 不喜欢做某事
14. Why not do sth. 为什么不做??.呢？
15. so + adj + that + 从句 如此??以至于??
16. tell sb. (not) to do sth. 告诉某人（不要） 做某事
17. keep doing sth. 继续做某事
18. forget to do sth. 忘记去做某事 / forget doing sth 忘记做过某事
1. anywhere 与 somewhere 两者都是不定副词。
anywhere 在任何地方 ， 常用于否定句和疑问句中。I can’t find it anywhere. somewhere 在某处，到某处，常用于肯定句。 I lost my key somewhere near here.
2. seem + 形容词 看起来?.. You seem happy today.
seem + to do sth. 似乎、好像做某事 I seem to have a cold
It seems / seemed + 从句 看起来好像?；似乎?. It seems that no one believe you. seem like ?.好像，似乎?.. It seems like a god idea.
3. decide to do sth.决定做某事 They decide to visit the museum.
decide + 疑问词 + 动词不定式 He can not decide when to leave.
4. start doing sth = start to do sth. 开始，可与begin 互换 。He started doing his homework.
1) 创办，开办： He started a new bllkshop last month.
2) 机器开动： I can’t start my car.
3) 出发，动身： I will start tomorrow morning.
5. over 介词，多于，超过，在?以上（表示数目、程度）= more than
My father is over 40 years old.
在?之上，与物体垂直且不接触，与 under 相反。 There is a map over the blackboard. 超过： I hear the news over the radio.
遍及： I want to travel all over the world.
6. too many 太多，后接可数名词复数： Mother bought too many eggs yesterday. too much 太多，修饰不可数名词，修饰动词作状语。
We have too much work to do. Don’t talk too much.
much too 太，修饰形容词或副词。
The hat is much too big for me. You’re walking much too fast.
分辨三者的口诀： too much, much too, 用法区别看后头： much 后接不可数， too 后修饰形或副。
too many 要记住，后面名词必复数。
7. because of 介词短语，因为，由于，后接名词、代词或动名词，不能接句子。 He can’t take a walk because of the rain.
I don’t buy the shirt because it was too expensive.
Unit 1 Exercise
一、用anyone ,something, anything, everything, nothing, everyone , no one 填空。（原题）
1. Linda: Did you do ____________ fun on your bacation, Alice?
Alice: Yes, I did. I went to Sanya.
Linda: How did you like it?
Alice: Well, it was my first time there, so __________ was really interesting. Linda: Did you go with ___________?
Alice: Yes, I did. I went with my sister.
Linda: Did you go shopping?
Alice: Of course! I bought _________ for my parents. But __________ for myself. Linda: Why didn’t you buy __________for yourself.
Alice: I didn’t really see___________ I liked.
2. Dear bill,
How was your vacation? Did you do _________ interesting? Did ________ in the family go with you? I went to a friend’s farm in the countryside with my family. _________was great. We fed some hens and saw some baby pigs. They were so cute! The only problem was that there was ______ much to do in the evening but read. Still ___________ seemed to be bored. Byefor now! Mark
Last August, our class_________(do) something very special on our school trip. We __________(go) to mount Tai. We_________(start) our trip at 12:00 at night. Everyone in our class_________(take) a bag with some food and water. After three hours, someone looked at the map and _________(find) out we __________(be ,not) anywhere near the top. My legs ________(be) so tired that I wanted to stop. My classmates_________(tell) me to keep going, so I _________(go) on. At 5:00 a.m., we got to the top! Everyone _________(jump) up and down in excitement. Twenty minutes later, the sun ________(start) to come up. It was so beautiful that we ________(forget) about the last five hours!
1. 当学生们在说话时，王老师进来了。（as ）
2. Tom踢足球不错，但是我踢得也一样好。(as )
4. 他感觉像在游泳一样。(feel like )
5. 你想和我在公园散步吗？(feel like )
7. 我不能决定我该去哪儿. (decide)
10. 我不喜欢玩电脑游戏。 （dislike）
11. 他是一个留着短发的高个子小孩。 （with）
14. 我告诉他不要在墙上画画。（tell?not to do?）
Unit 2 How often do you exercise?
1.help with housework帮助做家务 2.on weekends在周末
3.how often多久一次 4.once a week每周一次
5. twice a month每月两次 6.every day每天
7. be free有空 8.go to the movies去看电影
9. use the Internet用互联网 10.swing dance摇摆舞
11.play tennis打网球 12.stay up late熬夜；睡得很晚
13. at least至少 14. hardly ever几乎从不
15.go to bed early早点睡觉 16. play sports进行体育活动
17.be good for对??有好处 18.go camping去野营
19.not?at all一点儿也不?? 20. in one’s free time在某人的业余时间
21. the most popular最受欢迎的 22.such as比如；诸如
23. old habits die hard旧习难改 24.go to the dentist去看牙医
25.morn than多于；超过 26. less than少于
27. have dance and piano lessons上舞蹈课和钢琴课
What do you usually do on weekends? I always exercise.
What do they do on weekends? They often help with housework.
What does she do on weekends? She sometimes goes shopping.
How often do you go to the movies? I go to the movies maybe once a month. How often does he watch TV? He hardly ever watches TV.
Do you go shopping? No, I never go shopping.
1. help sb. with sth 帮助某人做某事
2. How about?? ?.怎么样？/ ?.好不好？
3. want sb. to do sth. 想让某人做某事
4. How many + 可数名词复数+ 一般疑问句 ?.有多少?..
5. 主语+ find+ that 从句 ?发现?
6. It’s + adj.+ to do sth. 做某事是?.的
7. spend time with sb. 和某人一起度过时光
8. ask sb. about sth. 向某人询问某事
9. by doing sth. 通过做某事
10. What’s your favorite?..? 你最喜欢的??是什么？ 11 start doing sth. 开始做某事 12. the best way to do sth. 做某事的最好方式
1. how often 多久一次，用来提问动作发生的频率。回答用：once，twice, three times 等词语。
How often do you play sports? Three times a week.
how long 多长，用来询问多长时间，也可询问某物有多长。
How long does it take to get to Shanghai from here? How long is the ruler?
how for 多远， 用来询问距离，指路程的远近。 How far is it from here to the park? It’s about 2 kilometers.
2. free 空闲的，有空的， 反义词为 busy. be free 有空，闲着，相当于 have time. I’ll be free next week. = I’ll have time next week.
还可作“免费的、自由的”解。be free to do sth. 自由地做某事。
The tickets are free. You’re free to go or to stay.
3. How come？ 怎么会？ 怎么回事？表示某件事情很奇怪，有点想不通；可单独使用，也可引导一个问句， 相当于疑问句 why, 但 how come 开头的特殊疑问句使用的仍然是陈述语序。
How come Tom didn’t come to the party? = Why didn’t Tom come to the party?
4. stay up late 指“熬夜到很晚，迟睡”。 Don’t stay up late next time. stay up 指“熬夜，不睡觉”。 He stayed up all night to write his story.
5. go to bed 强调“上床睡觉”的动作及过程，但人不一定睡着。I went to bed at eleven last night.
go to sleep 强调“入睡，睡着，进入梦乡”。 She was so tired that she went to sleep soon.
6. find + 宾语 +名词, 发现 ： We have found him (to be) a good boy.
find + 宾语 + 形容词， 发现： He found the room dirty.
find + 宾语 + 现在分词， 发现 ： I found her standing at the door.
7. percent 百分数， 基数词 + percent： percent 没有复数形式，作主语时，根据所修饰的名词来判断谓语的单复数。 Forty percent of the students in our class are girls. Thirty percent of time passed.
8. more than 超过，多于，不仅仅， 相当于 over. 在句型转换中考查两者的同义替换。反义词组为：less than. I lived in Shanghai for more than / over ten years.
9. afraid 形容词， 担心的，害怕的，在句中作表语，不用在名词前作定语。
I’m afraid we can’t come here on time.
be afraid of sb / sth 害怕某人 / 某事； be afraid of doing sth. 害怕做某事。
Some children are afraid of the dark. Don’t be afraid of asking question. I’m afraid + 从句， 恐怕， 担心： I’m afraid I have to go now.
10. sometimes , sometime, some times , some time 的区别：
sometimes 频度副词， 有时。表示动作发生的不经常性，多与一般现在时连用，可位于句首、句中或句末。
Sometimes I get up very early. ------How often do you get up?
sometime 副词，某个时候。 表示不确切或不具体的时间，常用于过去时或将来时，对它用疑问词when.
I will go to Shanghai sometime next week. ------When will you go to Shanghai next week? some times 名词词组， 几次，几倍。其中time 是可数名词，对它提问用how many times. I have read the story some times. -------How many times have you read the story? some time 名词短语， 一段时间. 表示“一段时间”时，句中谓语动词常为延续性动词，提问时用 How long.
I ‘ll stay here for some time. -----How long will you stay here?
Unit 2 Exercise
一、用 do / does 完成问题并配对。（原题）
1. How often ______ he play soccer? a. Yes, She usually does.
2. ______you drink milk? b. Hardly ever . I don’t like them.
3. How often ______they stay up late? c. He plays at least twice a week. 5
4. ______Sue eat a healthy breakfast? d. No, they don’t. They’re too busy.
5. How often _______you eat apple? e. Never. They always go to bed early.
6. ______ your parents play sports? f. Yes, I do. Every day.
1. 我经常帮他学英语。（help ?with?）
2. 这个故事我读了好几遍了。（ have read?.some times ）
3. 我将在这待一段时间。 （some time）
4. 几乎没有剩下的食物。 （ hardly ）
5. 你多久锻炼一次？ （how often ）
6. 我用刀切面包。 (use )
7.吃蔬菜对你有益（be good for）
9.玛丽问我关于我生日聚会的一些事情。(ask sb. about sth . )
13.没有一个人知道这个问题的答案。（the answers to the questions）
15.我认为对于动物来说呆在笼子里是没有益的。（is good for）
18.我害怕乘飞机旅行。（be afraid to do sth.）
19.有些小孩怕黑。(be afraid of sb./sth,)
20. 我们在这儿住了不到两年（less than six）
Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister
1.more outgoing更外向 2.as?as?与??一样??
3.the singing competition唱歌比赛 4.be similar to与??相像的/类似的
5. the same as和??相同；与??一致 6.be different from与??不同
7.care about关心；介意 8. be like a mirror像一面镜子
9.the most important最重要的 10.as long as只要；既然
11.bring out使显现；使表现出 12.get better grades取得更好的成绩
13.reach for伸手取 14. in fact事实上；实际上
15.make friends交朋友 16.the other其他的
17.touch one’s heart感动某人 18. be talented in music有音乐天赋
19.be good at擅长?? 20. be good with善于与??相处
Both Sam and Tom can play the drums, but Sam plays them better than Tom. That’s Tara, isn’t it?
Are you as friendly as your sister?
I’m shy so it’s not easy for me to make friends.
1. have fun doing sth. 享受做某事的乐趣
2. want to do sth. 想要做某事
3. as + 形容词或副词的原级 + as 与?一样?
4. be good at doing sth 擅长做某事
5. make sb. Do sth. 让某人做某事
6. It’s+ 形容词 + for sb. to do sth.. 对某人来说，做某事是??的
Is Tom smarter than Sam? No,he isn’t. Sam is smarter than Tom. Is Tara more outgoing than Tina? No, she isn’t. Tina is more outgoing than Tara.
Are you a friendly as your sister? No, I’m not. I’m friendlier. Does Tara work as hard as Tina? Yes, she does.
Who’s more hardworking at school? Tina thinks she works harder than me. 词语辨析：
laugh v. & n. 笑
We all laughed loudly when she made a joke. 她说了个笑话，我们都大声笑起来。 We all laughed at his joke. 听了他的笑话我们都笑起来。
He laughs best who laughs last. 谁笑在最后，谁笑得最好。/不要高兴得太早。 （与at连用）嘲笑
Don’t laugh at him. 别嘲笑他。
People have often laughed at stories told by seamen. 人们常常嘲笑海员所讲的故事。 Everyone laughed at his foolish antics. 大家都笑他那种愚蠢的滑稽动作。
笑；笑声 We had a good laugh at his joke. 我们被他的笑话逗得哈哈大笑。 though conj. 虽然；纵然；即使；尽管 = although
Though it was raining，he went there. 虽然当时正下着雨，他还是到那里去了。 7
Though he was poor he was happy. 虽然他很穷却很快乐。
Though he was poor，but he was happy.（误）
though adv.. 不过，可是，然而，常用于句末，用逗号隔开。
Jim said that he would come, he didn’t , though.
5. Whose pencil-box is __________(big),yours or hers? Hers is.6. Mary’s hair is as __________(long) as Lucy’s.
7.Ben ______ (jump) ________ (high) than some of the boys in his class.
8.______ Nancy sing __________ (well) than Helen? Yes, she _____. 9.Fangfang is not as _________ (tall) as the other girls.
10.My eyes are __________(big) than ________ (she).. 11.Which is
___________(heavy),the elephant or the pig?
12.Who gets up _________(early),Tim or Tom?
13._____the girls get up_______(early) than the boys?No,they______.
14. Jim runs _____(slow). But Ben runs _____(slow).
15.The child doesn’t ______(write) as ____(fast) as the students.
Unit 4 What’s the best movie theater
1. It has the biggest screens.
2. The DJs choose songs the most carefuuly.
3. How do you like it so far? 到目前为止，你认为它怎么样？
4. Thanks forget telling me.
5. Can I ask you some questions?
1.so far 到目前为止，迄今为止 2.no problem 没什么，别客气
3.have?.in common 有相同特征（想法、兴趣等方面）相同 4. be up to 是?.的职责
5.all kinds of ?.. 各种各样的?? 6. play a role 发挥作用，有影响
7.make up 编造（故事、谎言等） 8.for example 例如
9.take ....seriously 认真对待 10. not everybody 并不是每个人
11.close to 离?.近 12.more and more 越来越??
Can I ask you some??.
How do you like??. 你认为??怎么样
Thanks for doing sth.
What do you think of ??..
much + 形容词或副词比较级 ??.得多
watch sb do sth 观看某人做某事
play a role in doing sth. 发挥做某事的作用
one of +可数名词复数 ?..之一??
What’s the best movie theater to go to ? Town Cinema. It’s the closest
to home. And you can buy tickets
the most quickly there?
Which is the worst clothes store in town? Dream Clothes. It’s worse than
Blue Moon. It has the worst
What do you think of 970 AM? I think 970 AM is pretty bad. It
has worst music.
1. We went to the __________(bad) restaurant in town last night. The menu had only 10dishes and the service was not good at all.
2. Blue Moon is ______________(good), but Miler’s is _____________(good ) in town.
3. The Big Screen is _________________(expensive) than most cinemas, but Cinema City is ____________(expensive).
4. Movie City has the __________ (bad) service, but we can sit the_______________ (comfortably)there.
5. Johnny Dep acted the _________________(good) in that movie. He’s much
____________(good) than other actors at finding the ________________(interesting) role.
Unit 5 Do you want to a game show?
1.think of认为 2. learn from从??获得；向??学习
3. find out查明；弄清楚 4.talk show谈话节目
5.game show游戏节目 6.soap opera肥皂剧
7.go on发生 8. watch a movie看电影
9.a pair of一双；一对 10.try one’s best尽某人最大努力
11.as famous as与??一样有名 12. have a discussion about就??讨论
13.one day有一天 14.such as例如
15.dress up打扮；梳理 16. take sb.’s place代替；替换
17.do a good job干得好 18.something enjoyable令人愉快的东西
19.interesting information有趣的资料20.one of??之一
21.look like看起来像 22. around the world全世界
23.a symbol of??的象征
let sb. do sth.让某人做某事 plan to do sth.计划/打算做某事 hope to do sth.希望做某事
happen to do sth.碰巧做某事 expect to do sth.盼望做某事 How about doing??做??怎么样？
be ready to do sth.乐于做某事 try one’s best to do sth.尽力做某事
Do you want to watch the news? Yes, I do . / No, I don’t.
What can you plan to watch tonight? I plan to watch Days of Our Past. What do you expect to learn from sitcoms? You can learn some great jokes. Why do you like watching the news? Because I hope to find out what’s
going on around the world.
What do you think of talk shows? I don’t mind them./ I can’t stand them!/
I love watching them!
1.the other, the others, other, others,another 辨析
the other 表示特指两个或者两部份中的另一个或另一部分，可直接单数名词或复数名词。表示两个中的一个??另一个??时，常用one ?the other?。例：
He has two brothers, one is a teacher, the other is a doctor.
There are forty students in our class. twenty-one are girls, the other nineteen are boys.
the others 特指某一范围内的其他的（人或物），是the other的复数形式，相当于the other+复数名词。the other + 复数名词 = any other + 名词单数。例： You two stay here, the others go with me.
I’m different from Jeff because I’m louder than the other kids (any other kid) in my class.
We learn Chinese, Maths, English and other subjects.
others 作代词，泛指“其他的人或物”。 例：
Some students are doing homework,others are talking loudly.
another 泛指同类事物中的三者或三者以上的“另一个”，只能代替或修饰单数可数名词。例： I don’t like this one. Please show me another one.
2.find out 查明，弄清楚，find 找到
Please find out when Mrs Green will go to Beijing.
3. go on 发生，与 take place 同义
I wonder what was going on.
Sth + happens to sb. A traffic accident happened to his elder brother yesterday. Sth + happens + 地点/时间，意为：某地/某时发生了某事
An accident happened on Park Street.
happen v，表示“碰巧”，主语可以是人，后常跟动词不定式to,表示“碰巧??”. Sb + happens to do sth.
I happened to see my uncle on the street.
* take place 意为“发生，举行，举办”，一般指非偶然性事件的“发生”，即这种事件的发生一定有某种原因或事先的安排。例：
Great changes have taken place in China.
The meeting will take place next Friday.
4.expect v. 期待，盼望，预期，后常接四种结构：
1)expect + 名词/代词，期待某事/某人，预计??可能发生。
I’m expecting Li Lin’s letter.
2)expect to do sth. 预计做某事
Lily expects to come back next week.
3)expect sb. to do sth.
I expect my mother to come back early.
4)expect + 从句 预计??
I expected that I’ll come back next Monday.
5. serious a. 严肃的，认真的。 He is a serious man.
be serious about sb/sth. 对某人/某事当真
Peter is serious about Jenny. He wants to get married to her.
be serious about doing sth. 对某事当真 He’s serious about selling his house.
Unit 6 I’m going to study computer science
1.grow up成长；长大 2.every day每天 3.be sure about对??有把握
5.send?to?把??送到?? 6. be able to能 7.the meaning of??的意思
8.different kinds of不同种类的
9.write down写下；记下 10. have to do with关于；与??有关系
12.hardly ever几乎不；很少 13.too?to?太??而不能??/太??以至于不能
1.be going to+动词原形 打算做某事 2.practice doing练习做某事
3. keep on doing sth.不断地做某事
4.learn to do sth.学会做某事 5.finish doing sth.做完某事 6.promise
to do sth.许诺去做某事
7.help sb. to do sth.帮助某人做某事 8. remember to do sth.记住做某事 9.agree
to do sth.同意做某事
10.love to do sth.喜爱做某事 11. want to do sth.想要做某事
be going to 的用法
1）be going to + 动词原形——表示将来的打算、计划或安排。常与表示将来的tomorrow, next year等时间状语或when 引导的时间状语从句连用。各种句式变换都借助be 动词完成，
be随主语有am, is, are 的变换，going to 后接动词原形。
肯定句： 主语 + be going to + 动词原形 + 其他。He is going to take the bus there. 否定句： 主语 + be not going to + 动词原形 + 其他 I’m not going to see my friends this weekend.
一般疑问句： Be + 主语 + going to + 动词原形 + 其他
肯定回答： Yes, 主语 + be. 否定回答： No, 主语 + be not.
Are you going to see your friends this weekend? Yes ,I am. / No, I’m not. 特殊疑问句： 疑问词 + be + 主语 + going to + 动词原形 + 其他？
What is he going to do this weekend? When are you going to see your friends?
2) 如果表示计划去某地，可直接用 be going to + 地点
We are going to Beijing for a holiday.
3) 表示位置移动的动词，如go , come, leave 等常用进行时表示将来。
The bus is coming. My aunt is leaving for Beijing next week.
4) be going to 与 will 的区别：
① 对未来事情的预测用“ will + 动词原形”表达，will 没有人称和数的变化，变否定句要在will 后面加not, 也可用will 后面加 not,或者缩略式won’t, 变一般疑问句将will 提至 句首。
Will planes be large in the future? Yes, they will. / No, they won’t. ②will 常表示说话人相信或希望要发生的事情，而be going to 指某事肯定发生，常表示事情很快就要发生。 I believe Lucy will be a great doctor.
I will ten years old next year.
I’m tired I will go to bed.
I’ll tell you the truth.
⑥ 表示计划、打算要做的事情用 be going to, 而不用 will.
I’m going to buy a computer this month.
---Let’s discuss the plan, shall we? ----Not now. I ______ to an interview.
A. go B. went C. am going D. was going
------Jack is busy packing luggage. ---Yes. He _________for America on vacation.
A. leaves B. left C. is leaving D. has been away 语法：
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be an engineer.
How are you going to do that? I’m going to study math really hard. Where are you going to work? I’m going to move to Shanghai. When are you going to start? I’m going to start when I finish
high school and college.
1． promise vt. 保证，许诺。有三种结构：
1)promise to do sth. _____My mother promised to buy a piano for me.
2)promise sb. sth. _____ My aunt promised me a bike.
3)promise + that 从句_____ Tom promises that he can return on time.
promise n. 允诺， 诺言
Lily is a dishonest girl. She never keeps a promise.
2.when 与 while 的区别：
when 表示“当?时候”，既指时间点，又指一段时间，when 引导的时间状语从句中的动词可以是终止性的也可以是延续性的。When the teacher came in, the students were talking. When she arrives, I’ll call you.
while 表示“当?时候”，仅指一段时间，从句中的动作必须是延续性的，一般强调主从句的动作同时发生， while 还可以作并列连词，意为“ 而、却”，表示对比关系。
Lisa was singing while her mother was playing piano.
Tom is strong while his younger brother is week.
3. practice vt. 练习， 后接名词，代词或v-ing 作宾语。
Your elder sister is practicing the guitar in the room.
She uaually practices playing the guitar.
4. everyday 与 every day 区别
everyday adj. 每天的 在句中作定语，位于名词前。 This is our everyday homework. every day 副词短语， 在句中作状语，位于句首或句末。 He reads books every day.
Unit 7 Will people have robots?
1.on computer在电脑上 2.on paper在纸上
3. live to do 200 years old 活到200岁 4.free time空闲时间
5.in danger处于危险之中 6. on the earth在地球上
7.play a part in sth.参与某事 8. space station太空站
9.look for寻找 10.computer programmer电脑编程员
11.in the future在未来 12. hundreds of许多；成百上千
13.the same?as?与??一样 14. over and over again多次；反复地
15. get bored感到厌烦的 16.wake up醒来
17. fall down倒塌
will + 动词原形 将要做 fewer/more + 可数名词复数 更少/更多? less/more + 不可数名词 更少/更多 try to do sth. 尽力做某事
have to do sth 不得不做某事 agree with sb. 同意某人的意见 such + 名词（词组） 如此 play a part in doing sth 参与做某事 make sb do sth 让某人做某事 help sb with sth 帮助某人做某事 There will be + 主语 + 其他 将会有?.
There is/are + sb. + doing sth 有?正在做?
It is + 形容词 + for sb + to do sth 做某事对某人来说?的
What will the future be like? Cities will be more polluted. And there will be fewer trees.
Will people use money in 100 years? No, they won’t. Everything will be free. Will there be world peace? Yes, I hope so.
Kids will stuffy at home on computers. They won’t go to school. Countable nouns Uncountable nouns
There will be more people. There will be more pollution. There will be fewer trees. There will be less free time. 用more, less,fewer 填空。（原题）
1. In the future, there will be ________fresh water because there will be _______pollution in the sea.
2. In 100 years, there will be ______cars because there will be _______people in the cities.
3. There will be ________job for people because ________ robots will do the same jobs as people.
4. I think there will be ________cities because people will build________buildings in the country.
5. In 50 years, people will have _______ free time because there will be ________things to do.
1. every 与 each 的区别：
every 用来表整体，each 用来表个别。each 最低需是两，every 最低需是三。every adj. every 作主用单数，each 可单也可复，作主、作定用单数，其他情况用复数。
Every teacher knows her.
There are lots of trees on each side of the road.
Each of the road has a dictionary.
2. on the earth 在地球上，作地点状语，位于句首或句末。 on earth 究竟，到底。用于疑问句或副词后，加强语气。
All the living things on the earth depend on the sun. / What on earth do you mean?
3. human, 指包括男人女人孩子的“人，人类”，有别于动物，自然景物，机器等的特殊群体，也可指具体的人。
man,前不带冠词而且单独使用时，指“男人”，a man 可指“一个人/ 一个男人”，复数形式为men.
He was the only human on the island.
There are only three persons in the room.
There are many people there.
Man is stronger than woman.
4. seem 连系动词，好像，似乎，看来。有下面几种用法：
seem + 名词 看起来。He seems a nice man.
seem like 好像，似乎。 It seemed like a good idea at the time.
seem to do sth. 似乎/看起来/好像做某事。 I seem to have left my book at home. It seems/seemed that 看起来好像?, 似乎?. He was very happy.
seem to be + 形容词/名词 = seem + 形容词/名词。 She seems to be happy.= She seems happy.
5. probably ad. maybe 相当于 perhaps. 也许，大概，可能。作状语.
probably 用于句中，可能性最大。 He will probably come tomorrow.
maybe/perhaps 用于句首。 Maybe/Perhaps you are right.
6. during / for / in 介词，在??期间。说到某事是在某一段时间之间发生的用during; 说到某事持续多久则用for; 说到某事具体发生的时间用in.
We visited many places of interest during the summer holiday.
I’ve been here for two weeks.
They usually leave school in July.
肯定式：主语 + will/shall + 动词原形 + 其他
will 用于各种人称，shall 用于第一人称。
主语 + be going to + 动词原形 + 其他 be 随人称、数和时间的变化而变换。 否定式： 在will/shall/be 后面加 not. will not = won’t .
一般疑问句： 将will/shall/be 提到主语前面。
There be 句型的一般将来时：
There will be + 主语 + 其他 ，
一般疑问句形式为： Will there be + 主语 + 其他。
肯定回答是： Yes, there will. 否定回答是： No, there won’t.
否定形式是：There won’t be + 主语 + 其他， 将不会有??
特殊疑问句是: 疑问词/ 词组 + 一般疑问句？When will there be a nice basketball match?
1.Traveling to space is no longer just a dream. Russia______the first hotel in space in the near future. A. builds B. will build C. built D. has built
2.There ______ a football match on CCTV-5 at nine tomorrow evening.
A. will have B. is going to be C . is having
3.In 50 years there _______more robots in people’s homes.
A. were B. will have C. will be D. have
4.--Will people live to be 300 years old? ---_________.
A. No, they aren’t B. No, they won’t C. No, they don’t D. No, they can’t
5.They ______any classes next week. A. will have B. won’t have C. have D. had