1． A B
2. A B
3. A B
4. A B
5. A B
- 1 -
6. What?s the girl?s name?
A. Jim. B. Mary. C. Alice.
7. Where is the boy from?
A. England. B. America. C. Australia.
8. What would the man like to have?
A. A shirt. B. A sweater. C. A coat.
9. What colour shoes does the man want?
A. Black. B. Blue. C. Red.
10. Does the woman want to buy the shirt?
A. Yes, she is. B. Yes, she does. C. No, she doesn?t.
11. Which month does David like best?
A. January B. March C. August
12. What can David do in August?
1. Simon is __________ English boy, and he studies in __________ China now.
A. a; / B. an; / C. an; the D. a; the
2. —__________ your mother often listen to music?
— Well, sometimes.
A. Does B. Do C. Is D. Are
3. — Is there a park near your school?
— __________. I often go there at the weekend.
A. Yes, it is B. No, it isn?t C. Yes, there is D. No, there isn?t
4. __________ is my cousin, and __________ name is Mike.
A. She; her B. He; he?s C. She; she?s D. He; his
5. How many __________ do you want?
A. chicken B. rice C. vegetables D. milk
- 2 -
6. I want to buy a nice present _______ my mother and I must give it _______ her myself. A. for; to B. to; for C. for; for D. to; to 7. Amy thinks mooncakes are too sweet. She __________ eats them. A. often B. seldom C. usually D. always
8. I want to buy a kilo of oranges, but I don?t have __________ money with me. Can you lend me __________? A. some; any B. some; some C. any; some D. any; any 9. Dick can __________ English and a little Chinese. A. speak B. talk C. say D. tell 10. — Is Sandy __________ at volleyball?
— Yes. And she can also play tennis __________. A. good; good B. well; well C. well; good D. good; well 11. —__________ is the boy in blue? — He is Mike?s brother. A. How B. Who C. Whose D. What 12. — Joy, can you sing for the school concert?
— Sorry, I can?t. __________ I can play the guitar. A. And B. So C. But D. Or 13. —Excuse me, Mr. Li. __________ I close the window? It?s cold now. —Yes, you __________.
A. Can; may B. May; can C. Can; can?t D. May; may
14. We can?t visit the China Space Museum because the price of the ticket is too ________. A. cheap B. expensive C. high D. tall 15. —You look very cool today, Simon. —__________
A. Really? Thank you. B. Oh, I don't think so. C. No. I am not cool at all. D. The same to you. 三、完形填空（ 10分）
My pen friend is a kind and friendly girl. She is in England. Her is Connie. I Connie on the Internet, and we are both twelve years old.
a letter to her and introduce (介绍) my hobbies, my school and my daily life. A few days later, I receive (收到) Connie?s. She me a lot about herself. I learn that she languages, sports and movies. She likes China and Chinese food very much. She tells at English and French, so I ask her to me a little of them. Connie wants to learn some Chinese, but it?s very for her.
Through Connie, I know more about the world outside. I would like to visit Connie some day in 1. A. hobby 2. A. meet 3. A. read 4. A. book 5. A. asks 6. A. learns
B. name B. visit B. sing B. letter B. says B. hates
C. age C. treat C. write C. call C. talks C. loves
- 3 -
D. job D. understand D. draw D. present D. tells D. chooses
7. A. bad
B. good B. tell
D. wrong D. give D. popular D. England
8. A. teach 9. A. easy
10. A. China B. America 四、阅读理解（ 15分）
Ann is my good friend. She is twenty-three years old. And she doesn?t live in China. She lives in Canada. She is a nurse. She often gets up early every morning. She goes to work at 7:30. She doesn?t have breakfast. She has a sandwich and some fruit for lunch in a small restaurant. She goes home at 5 o?clock in the afternoon. On Saturday, she often comes to see me. 1. Ann lives in __________. A. China B. Canada C. England D. the USA 2. Ann is a __________. A. teacher B. nurse C. doctor D. student 3. Ann goes to work at __________. A. 7:30 am B. 8:30 am C. 5:00 pm D. 5:30 pm 4. Ann has __________ for lunch in a small restaurant. A. some dumplings B. a hot dog C. a sandwich and some fruit D. a bowl of noodles 5. Ann often comes to see me __________. A. on Friday B. on Monday C. on Sunday D. on Saturday
Jim gets up very early and he finds some changes (变化) in his house. He looks around carefully and he sees that:
◆ The big tree is on the right side of the house, but now it?s on the left. ◆ There is a dog house in the corner of the yard, but now it?s gone (消失的). ◆ The green clock in his bedroom changes into a yellow one.
“Mom! Mom! An alien (外星人) changes our house!” Jim runs to his mom and says. Mom is cleaning the living room. She?s not surprised (惊讶的) at all. “Oh, it?s your dad. He thinks our house is too boring and he wants to have some changes. What do you think of the changes? Do you like them?”
6. The big tree is __________ of the house now.
A. on the left side B. on the right side C. in front D. at the back 7. The clock changes into a __________ one. A. green B. yellow C. red D. pink 8. How many changes are there in Jim?s house? A. Three. B. Four. C. Five. D. We don?t know. 9. Who changes Jim?s house? A. An alien. B. Jim?s mother. C. Jim?s father. D. Jim himself. 10. What?s Jim?s mother doing at that time? A. She?s cooking in the kitchen. B. She?s watching TV in the living room. C. She?s sleeping in the bedroom. D. She?s cleaning the living room.
- 4 -
Lucy?s mother is a pretty woman. She likes new clothes, and she buys many new clothes. They are different.
Every Saturday she goes shopping with her friends. Sometimes she buys clothes, and sometimes she helps her friends to buy clothes. She likes shopping very much and she enjoys helping others to buy things. She always wears beautiful clothes when she goes out. Her friends say she is very rich because she has so many beautiful clothes. But that?s not true.
One day she and her husband (丈夫) are at home. She says to her husband, “Dear, look at the old clothes I have to wear! How ugly (丑陋的) they are! If someone comes to visit our family, they may think I must be a cook.”
“A cook?” her husband says, “Do they think you are a cook? And you always buy so many new clothes! Aren?t they nice? I think the visitors must change their mind if they are at our home and have dinner.”
11. Lucy?s mother has many __________ clothes.
A. new B. old C. cheap D. ugly
12. Where does the dialogue (对话) happen?
A. In a shop. B. At home.
C. In the kitchen. D. The story doesn?t tell us.
13. Lucy?s mother doesn?t like __________.
A. new clothes B. different clothes C. her husband D. cooking
14. Which of the following is true?
A. Lucy?s mother always goes shopping with her husband at the weekend.
B. Lucy?s mother sometimes helps her friends with their shopping.
C. Lucy?s father likes his mother to buy a lot of new clothes.
D. Lucy?s mother likes cooking at home.
15. From the story we know Lucy?s mother __________.
A. is good at cooking B. is rich enough to buy many new clothes
C. is not a good cook. D. often wears ugly clothes.
1. Look! The sun is shining into the room _____________（穿过）the windows.
2. Drinking too much Coke is not good for your _____________（健康）.
3. You should eat _______________ (少) and exercise more.
4. I would like the _____________________(蔬菜) soup please.
5. What ______________ (其他的) things do you want to buy?
6. You don?t seem __________________(健康) these days.
7. ________________(西红柿) are good for children.
8.Thank you very much for c__________ to my birthday.
9、Let Li Ping c___________ the heavy box for you. He is very strong.
10、This bowl of soup t____________ delicious. Do you want some?
- 5 -
1. She does her homework every night. (改为否定句)
She _____________ _____________ her homework every night.
2. Tom often has lunch at school.（改为一般疑问句）
_____________ Tom often _____________ lunch at school?
3. This is a new pencil box. (改为复数句子).
These _____________ new pencil _____________. （对划线部分提问）
_____________ _____________ water does she want to drink?
5. Simon chats with his friends every day. （用now改写句子）
Simon _____________ _____________ with his friends now.
亲爱的同学们，经过一学期的学习，我们与北京阳光中学的同学们成了朝夕相处的朋友，其中Daniel更是给我们留下了深刻的印象。 请根据课本内容及下面的提示，用英语写一篇My Friend Daniel的短文。
4. 参考词汇：零花钱(pocket money) 希望工程(Project Hope)
My friend Daniel
My friend Daniel is from Beijing Sunshine Secondary School.
___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ - 6 -
一、1-5 CABBA 6-10 BCAAB 11-15 CABCB
二、1-5 BACDC 6-10 ABCAD 11-15 BCDCA
三、1-5 BACBD 6-10 CBACD
四、1-5 BBACD 6-10 ABACD 11-15 ABDBC
五、1. through 2. health 3. less 4. vegetable 5.other 6. healthy 7. Tomatoes
8. coming 9. carry 10. tastes
六、1. doesn?t do 2. Does, have 3. are, boxes 4. How much 5.is chatting
1.She is wearing a red silk shirt and a black wool skirt.
2.I don?t have enough money to buy an expensive walkman.
3.Daniel plans to go swimming twice a week.
4.We knock at people?s doors and shout ?trick or treat?.
5.Jim spends two hours a day doing his homework.
My friend Daniel is from Beijing Sunshine Secondary School. He is 12 years old. He wears glasses. He often wears sports clothes and trainers. And he looks smart and modern. He likes studying. He is a top student at school. He loves playing computer games, too. But he isn?t good at sports. He loves Coke and hamburgers. And he always has hamburgers for lunch. He plans to change his diet because it isn?t healthy. He is a polite and helpful boy. He often donates his pocket money to Project Hope. I think he is a good boy. I like him very much.
1. My father often cooks at home.
2. We have music lessons every Thursday afternoon.
3. His class begins at three o?clock.
4. My dog Wangwang can stand up.
5. You?d better wash your hands before eating.
6. M: Hello, I?m Jim.
W: Hi, Jim. I?m Mary
7. W: Are you from England?
M: No, I?m from Australia.
8. W: Can I help you?
M: Yes, please. I want a shirt.
9. W: Do you want to buy these shoes?
M: Yes, I want black shoes.
10. W: This shirt is very nice. How much is it?
M: It?s six dollars.
W: I?ll take it.
- 7 -
W: What?s your favourite month, David?
M: Because it?s warm. And it?s green here and there. What about you, Mary
W: I like August best. Do you like August?
M: Yes, I do. I can swim in August. You know I like sports.
W: That?s right. And I like swimming, too.
Hello, my name is Amy. I am a student at Beijing Sunshine Secondary School. My school is very big. I love it very much. I am in Class 3, Grade 7. I study Chinese, English, maths, art and many other lessons at school. my faourite lessons are Music and Maths. I am good at playing volleyball. I practise playing volleyball with my friends every Wednesday. I always have a good time at school.
- 8 -