模块单元复习题 Ｕｎｉｔ １
1．He didn’t pass the exam, so she looked very u_____.
2. I tried to tell her but she _______(不理睬) me.
3. It took a long time for him to r________(康复) from a bad cold.
4. Be g_______ to those who offered you help.
5. The villagers s_______ a lot after the flood, for example they had no rooms to live in.
6. T__________ (少年)in some schools are driven to work hard at their lessons.
7. and not lose tempers.
8. They stayed on the top floor, with c________ (窗帘)drawn.
9. The children played o＿＿＿＿ (在户外) until it started to rain.
10. She packed all her belongings into a s_______(小提箱).
(power, powerful )
1. The ship was helpless against the _____________ of the storm.
2. He is one of the most ______________ directors in Hollywood.
(disagree, agree, agreement, disagreement)
3. I suggested we go some where for the weekend and she nodded and _______ at once.
4. The two sides failed to reach _________________.
5. Even friends ___________ sometimes.
6. They have had several ______________ with their neighbors.
7. The __________ village was destroyed.
8. I __________ agree with you.
9. We need to know the ___________ time the incident occurred.
10. You haven’t change at all—you still looked ______________ the same.
(settle, settler, settlement)
11. It’s time for you to __________ your agreement with your father.
12. When you go to Africa, you can see white __________ there.
13. The strikers have reached a _____________ with the employers.
_______ _______ your scores and we’ll see who win.
The experts ______ ______ ______ the growth of the world’s population.
He ______ ______ _______ a great deal in his life.
She broke the vase _____ ______.
I ______ ______ ______ his complaining.
I used to _____ _____ _______ _____ him.
Young girls and boys ______ ______ _______ rock music.
We _____ ______ hold the same view.
You are _______ going out _______ you have finished this.
She worked hard ________ ________ _______everything would be ready in time.
１１. 此后再没收到他的消息， 于是我们开始怀疑他是不是出国了。
Nothing more was heard from him _______ _______ we began to wonder if he had gone abroad. １２. 这是第一次到伦敦。
This is the first time that I ________ ______ to London.
_______ _________ three weeks later__________ he heard the news.
Making friends is a skill．patience．If you want to meet people and make ．You must first go where there are people．You won’t make
Joining a club or group, talking to those who like the ．Or join someone in some
Many people when talking to new people．After all, meeting strangers means seeing the unknown．And it’about the unknown．Most of about meeting new people come from doubts about ourselves．——finding us too tall or too short, too this or too that． But don’t forget that they must be feeling the same way．Try to accept yourself as you are, and try to put the other at ease．You’ll both feel more comfortable．
Try to act self-confident even if you don’t feel that way when you enter room full of Walk tall
If you see someone you’．Don’t wait for the other person to start a talk． does not mean that you’ll make friends with that person．mutual(相互的) likings and “give and take”．1.A．costs B．needs C．spends D．wants
2. A．take B．make C．do D．carry
3. A．lonely B．independently C．alone D．slowly
4. A．different B．difficult C．important D．same
5. A．meeting B．activity C．concert D．army
6. A．shy B．excited C．afraid D．worried
7. A．unhappy B．usual C．upset D．unlucky
8. A．fears B．ideas C．opinions D．views
9. A．talking B．saying C．judging D．laughing
10.A．teachers B．students C．strangers D．parents
11.A．laugh B．smile C．cry D．jump
12.A．nothing B．anything C．everything D．something
13.A．old B．young C．new D．little
14.A．Relation B．Friendship C．Connection D．Feeling
15.A．develop B. start C. keep D. change
Key: 1. upset 2. ignored 3. recover 4. grateful 5. suffered 6. Teenagers 7. calm 8. curtains
9. outdoors 10. suitcase
Key:1. power 2. powerful 3. agreed. 4. agreement 5. disagree 6. disagreements
7. entire 8. entirely 9. exact 10 exactly 11. settle 12. settlers
１.Add up ２ are concerned about ３ has gone through ４ on purpose ５ am tired of ６get along well with ７ are crazy about ８ happened to ９. not....until １０. in order that １１. so that １２. have been/gone １３. It was; that
1~5BACDB 6~10ACACC 11~15BDCBA