【学习目标】能理解文段的表达意思，并获取信息。掌握频度副词的使用。 【学习重点】词汇短语、频度副词。 【学习难点】how often。 【学习过程】 一、自主学习 （一）课前预习
1.What words do you know about birthday?
聚会______________蛋糕_________________卡片_______________礼物______________ 歌曲______________生日快乐____________________________ 2.What do you usually do on your birthday?
举行聚会________________________给生日礼物____________________________________ 举行生日宴_______________________唱生日快乐歌_________________________________ 吃/做/买/切 生日蛋糕____________________________________用英语唱__________________收到生日礼物_________________________________戴生日帽子___________________________
1.Work with your partner. Ask and answer :
A. What presents do you want on your birthday? /What would you like for your birthday? B. I want a / an / some ....
2.Say sentences: I always get presents on my birthday. Always usually often sometimes never
常见的频度副词有: always, usually, often, sometimes, seldom, never。频度副词是表示
(1) 频度副词用在be动词后。 It is usually hot in summer. (2) 频度副词用在主要动词前。 My father usually walks home. (3) 频度副词用在助动词与主要动词之间。I will always love you. 3. Listen and number the words as you hear them.Act.2。 4.Listen and answer the questions.
1. When is Daming’s birthday? ________________________________
2. What does Daming usually do at his birthday party?____________________________
5.Read and check the true sentences.Act.3. 6.would like
意为“想，想要”，与want意义相同，但语气更委婉。would like可与任何人称连用，没有人称和数的变化，肯定句中would常在主语后面缩写为’d。 肯定句：主语 + would like ? 一般疑问句：Would + 主语 + like ??
特殊疑问句：疑问词 + would + 主语 + like ?? 基本用法：
1. would like sth. 想要某物。如：— Would you like a cup of tea? — Yes, please. / No, thanks.
2. would like to do sth. 想要做某事。如：— Would you like to go shopping with me? — Yes, I’d like to. / I’d like to, but I have to do my homework. 3. would like sb to do sth 想要某人做某事。如：
Jim would like his friend to help him with his English.
1 Better late than never.迟做总比不做好。
1. Tom gives me a present. (改为同义句) Tom _____ a present __ ___.
2. never, plays, he, games, computer (连词成句) ____________________________. 3. She does her homework at home.(改为否定句)She ______ ___ her homework at home. 4. This Saturday is my birthday. (就划线部分提问) _____ __ _ your birthday? 二、根据汉语提示完成句子。
1. 托尼通常收到一张生日贺卡。Tony ______ ____ a birthday card. 2. 他经常做蛋糕。 He ____ _____ a cake.
3. 他用汉语和英语唱歌。 He ____ the song in Chinese and English. 4. 生日聚会怎样？_____ _____ a birthday party?
5. 我们从不举办生日聚会。 We _____ ____ a birthday party.
6. 迈克经常在他生日时收到礼物。 Mike often ______ _______ on his birthday. 三．同义句。
1.I buy my mother a scarf.=I buy a scarf__________my mother. 2.Tom sends me a book.=Tom sends_________________________________ 3.My sister gives my mum some money.=__________________________________ 四．选择。
1.-Would you like some tea? -_______________
A.Yes,I’d love to. B.Give me some. C.No,thanks. D. Thank you. 2.-Would you like to come to my birthday party? -_______________
A.I’d love to,but I’m not free. B.Yes,please. C.That’s good. D.No,I can’t.
1. 我想要一些苹果。 I ________________________some apples. 2. 汤姆想打网球。 Tom __________________________ tennis.
3. 我妈妈想让我早点回家。 My mother _____________________________ home early.
4.make sb. sth.表示“给某人制作某物”，相当于make sth. for sb.。有类似用法的动词还有buy等。如：I want to buy my brother a T-shirt. = I want to buy a T-shirt for my brother.
类似用法的词还有：give sb. sth. = give sth. to sb. 给某人某物 buy sb. sth. = buy sth. for sb. 给某人买某物 get sth. for sb.表示“为某人弄到/ 买某物”
1. Say what do you always(+++) / usually(++) / often (+) / never (-) do on your birthday? Eg: I always have a party ?
eat a birthday cake get a birthday present/card make / send a card make a cake
play computer games go to a football match
blow off (吹灭) the birthday candles make the birthday wish (许愿） go to KFC listen to music ? 2.一、从方框中选择合适的单词填空。 never, loves, gets, has, often
On Tony’s birthday, he always ___ a birthday party. And he usually ____ some birthday cards from his parents and friends. He ____ gets a cake because he _____ cakes. But he _____ plays computer games. 二、用所给动词的适当形式填空。
1. Jack ___ (have) lunch at his house.
2. What about ________ (choose) this present? 3. Daming _____ (wear) jeans. 4. He _____ (make) a robot model.
5. After school Tony ____ (do) his homework.
Bwrite the words and sentences ○
XAct the dialogue. ○
2 1 Better late than never.迟做总比不做好。