班级 座号 姓名
( )6. A. Sure. Go ahead! B. Good idea! C. That’s terrible.
( )7. A. I was doing my homework. B. I’m going to do my homework.
C. I’m playing the piano.
( )8. A. Certainly. B. Yes, I do. C. Yes, I’d love to.
( )9. A. A week. B. Often. C. At 8:00 p. m.
( )10. A. I agree. B. Not at all. C. All right.
( )11. A. Collecting coins. B. Collecting picture books. C. Collecting stamps.
( )12. A. Playing games. B. Doing homework. C. Chatting on the Internet.
( )13. A. Yes, he does. B. No, he doesn’t. C. We don’t know.
( )14. A. Country music. B. Classical music. C. Pop music.
( )15. A. Because she wants to keep the air fresh.
B. Because she feels hot. C. Because she wants to clean the window. Ⅳ. 听对话，判断正(T)误(F)。对话读两遍。（5分）
( )16. Mike is going to the post office. ( )17. Watching TV is Mike’s hobby.
( )18. Mike wants to be a teacher when he grows up. ( )19. Alice likes growing vegetables.
( )20. There is a garden in front of Alice’s house.
A. She was helping her mother do the housework.
B. She was doing her homework.
C. Her mother was doing the dishes.
D. She was running.
E. She was flying kites with Kate. 21. _______ 22. _______ 23. _______ 24. _______ 25. _______
( )1. —Could you _______ me your bike, please? —Sorry, I’m using it. You can _______ Jack’s. 1
A. borrow; lent B. borrowed; lend C. borrow; lend D. lend; borrow
( )2. You must stop _______. My father is sleeping.
A. talk B. talking C. to talk D. talks
( )3. After hard work, he felt _______ tired to walk.
A. so B. to C. too D. very
( )4. —I was at the cinema at nine o’clock yesterday evening. What about you? —I _______ TV at home.
A. am watching B. was watching C. will watch D. watched
( )5. —Do you have _______ to say today?
A. something important B. nothing important
C. important something D. anything important
( )6. Now many children are very _______, because their parents do everything for them.
A. brave B. lovely C. lazy D. ugly
( )7. It’s easy to make friends, but it’s difficult to keep the ________ longer.
A. days B. friendship C. classmates D. life
( )8. Michael is fond of _______, but I prefer _______.
A. travel; read B. travelling; reading
C. to travel; to read D. travelling; read
( )9. —I think classical music is pleasant.
—_______ I think it’s boring.
A. I agree. B. I think so. C. I don’t agree. D. I don’t know.
( )10. Everyone is here _______ Li Lei, because he is ill today.
A. except B. and C. with D. or
( )11. He is very strong. He _______ lift the heavy box.
A. can B. need C. must D. have to
( )12. Coffee is ready. It _______ very nice! Would you like some?
A. feels B. smells C. sounds D. looks
( )13. My _______ is keeping pets. I am _______ in dogs.
A. interest; interested B. interests; interested
C. interest; interesting D. interests; interesting
( )14. The students were singing an English song _______ Mr. Xiang came into the classroom.
A. after B. when C. before D. as
( )15. We’re going for a picnic tomorrow. I _______ whether Jack can come.
A. know B. guess C. believe D. wonder
(Kangkang rings Jack up. Jack’s mother answers the telephone)
—Hello! This is Kangkang. I’d like to speak to Jack.
(A moment later, Jack comes in and answers the telephone)
—Hello, Kangkang! This is Jack speaking.
—Hi, Jack! 22. ____________
—I’m washing my clothes.
—23. ____________ I called you to go shopping with me, but nobody answered. —This time yesterday? I was watching a movie with my mother.
—It was interesting. I like it very much.
—Would you like to go shopping with me this afternoon?
—Yes, I’d love to. 25. ____________
—Let’s make it 2:30 p. m. at my home.
—OK. See you then.
As we all know, Chinese students are hard-working. But they’re
At school, they have to follow the strict school . For example, they have long hair or wear strange (奇怪的) clothes.
And at home, they’re always busy with their homework and they don’t have any free time to do what they like. Once (一旦) they don’t do well in exams, their parents will lose for them.
On weekends, their parents tell them to take part in different classes they don’t like. They always feel and bored. They interest in school things slowly. Some students can’t it and leave home. Because their parents only care about children’s study and they never what they want.
“Many students can do nothing 34 study. Some students even don’t know 35 to get on well with others and how to take care of others,”said an expert (专家).
“This is a serious problem. It’s necessary for us to think it over and solve it well,”said another expert.
( )26. A. glad B. unhappy C. kind D. healthy
( )27. A. time B. teachers C. rules D. classmates
( )28. A. mustn’t B. can’t C. shouldn’t D. may not
( )29. A. future B. home C. school D. hope
( )30. A. excited B. tired C. active D. sad
( )31. A. lose B. show C. have D. take
( )32. A. believe B. stand C. love D. wonder
( )33. A. mind B. tell C. talk D. call
( )34. A. with B. without C. in D. except
( )35. A. where B. how C. why D. whether
Once a year, a race is held for old cars. A lot of cars entered for this race last year and there was a great deal of excitement just before it began. One of the most handsome cars was a Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost. The most unusual car was a Benz which had only three wheels (车轮). Made in 1885, it was the oldest car taking part in the race. After a great many loud explosions, the race began. Many of the cars broke down on the course and some drivers spent more time under their cars than in them.
A few cars, however, completed the race. The winning car reached a speed (速度) of forty miles an hour — much faster than any of its rivals. It sped (加速前进) downhill at the end of the race and its driver had a lot of trouble trying to stop it. The race gave everyone a great deal of pleasure. It was very different from modern car races but no less exciting.
( )36. It was a race for modern cars.
( )37. The most unusual car was a Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost with three wheels.
( )38. Only a few cars could reach the end.
( )39. The race was full of danger and pleasure.
( )40. All the cars had no trouble on the course.
(B) A hobby is not a job or a school subject. A hobby is something you enjoy doing in your spare time. It’s not something you need to do. It’s just fun. Some people make model ships, keep pets, plant flowers, play computer games or chat on the Internet. Some paint pictures or dance to music. Some collect everything from stamps to seashells (海贝壳)… People take up hobbies because they think these activities can bring them many things like 3
happiness, friendship and knowledge. Anyone, rich or poor, old or young, sick or well, can have a hobby. A hobby will make your life colorful.
( )41. What is a hobby?
A. A job. B. A school subject.
C. Something interesting. D. Something you enjoy doing in your spare time.
( )42. How many hobbies are mentioned (提到) in this passage?
A. 7. B. 8. C. 9. D. 10.
( )43. Hobbies can bring people _______.
A. much money B. health C. happiness, friendship and knowledge D. lots of trouble
( )44. What kind of people can have a hobby?
A. Rich or poor. B. Old or young. C. Sick or well. D. A、B and C.
( )45. When do people often take up hobbies?
A. In their work time. B In the daytime. C. In their free time. D. In the holiday.
1. The girl is very young. H_______, she knows a lot.
2. The problem is too serious. We’re thinking about how to s_______ it.
3. The d_______ leaves are here and there in the late autumn.
4. The girl likes taking n_______ in class when the teacher is having a class.
5. “Take a s_______” means “take a bath”.
6. Jim often _______ (做鬼脸) in class. His teacher was angry with him.
7. He could hear nothing when he was born. Many children _______ (笑) at him but he didn’t mind it.
8. I called you yesterday evening. _______ (没有人) answered.
9. I’m not sure _______ (是否) he will come or not tomorrow.
10. He is very funny and often makes us _______ (笑).
11. The boys used to go fishing by the river. （改为一般疑问句）
_______ the boys _______ to go fishing by the river?
12. There isn’t anything wrong with your son. （同义句转换）
There _______ _______ wrong with your son.
13. He is very young. He can’t go to school. （合并为一句）
He is _______ young _______ go to school. ’clock last Sunday morning. （对画线部分提问）
_______ was Kate _______ at 9 o’clock last Sunday morning?
15. How about going with me?（同义句转换）_______ _______ go with me?
提示语：1. 李明以前是个电影迷, 一周至少去看两次电影，有时租VCD在家里看，最喜欢的影星是姜文；
2. 李明现在的兴趣是集邮, 认为集邮非常有趣，可以从邮票上学到很多关于人物、地点、历史的知识, 有些旧邮票非常有价值；3. 上周五是李明的生日, 他从朋友那里得到了许多邮票，非常高兴。
Li Ming is my good friend. He has many hobbies. He used to_________________________
Ⅰ. 1. D borrow表示 “借进”, lend表示“借出”。故选D。
2. B stop doing sth. 表示把正在做的事情停下来, 而stop to do sth. 表示停下来去做另一
3. C 考查固定搭配too . . . to表示 “太??而不能??” 。故选C。
4. B 问句中的时间状语为过去的某一个具体时间, 所以答语应用过去进行时态。故选B。
5. D 考查不定代词带后置定语的结构, 因处于问句中, 故选D。
6. C 根据句意“因为父母为他们做了一切”可知“现在孩子懒惰”，故选C。
7. B 根据句意及生活常识“交朋友易但维持友情难”可知，故选B。
8. B be fond of后接名词或动名词形式, 而prefer其后也是接动词的-ing形式。故排除A、
9. C 由答语内容可知我不同意对方观点, 而不是我不知道。故选C。
10. A 根据句意“李雷病了，除他之外大家都到了”可知“来的人中不含李雷”，故选A。
11. A 由strong可知, 他的身体很强壮, 能扛起沉重的箱子, B、C、D都与题意不符。
12. B 因coffee的香味很浓, 比较四个系动词, 用smell更贴切, 符合情理。
13. A interest作名词, 意为 “兴趣,爱好” , interested是interest的形容词形式, 词组be
interested in有 “对??感兴趣” 之意。故选A。
14. B when在这里表示 “当一个动作发生时, 另一个动作正在进行” 。A、C、D都不能
15. D 根据句意“明天野炊，我想知道杰克是否会来”可知，故选D。
Ⅲ. 26. B 根据句意“辛苦学习的同时他们感到并不快乐”可知，故选B。
27. C 根据句意“在学校要遵守严格的校规”可知，故选C。
28. A 根据句意“校规其中一条是禁止留长发和穿奇装异服”可知，故选A。
29. D 根据句意“一旦考试失利，父母们会表现出对他们失去希望的情绪”可知，故选D。
30. B 根据句意“课业重和高期望值使孩子们感到疲倦和枯燥”可知，故选B。
31. A 根据句意“重压使孩子们对学习和学校逐渐失去兴趣”可知，故选A。
32. B 根据句意“有的孩子因不堪忍受而离家出走”可知，故选B。
33. A 根据句意“家长只关注孩子们的学习而不在意他们的需求”可知，故选A。
34. D 根据句意 “家长为孩子们做了一切，现在的孩子除了学习什么也不会”可知，故选D。
35. B 根据句意“孩子们不知道如何与人交往和如何关心他人”可知，故选B。
Ⅳ. (A)36. F 从文章第一句可得知这个比赛是为老式汽车, 而不是现代小汽车。
37. F 只有三个车轮的车叫Benz。故本题是错误的。
38. T 从文章句子A few cars, however, completed the race. 可知本题正确。
39. T 从文章内容可知 “汽车赛既充满快乐, 又很危险” 。
40. F 从…“its driver had a lot of trouble trying to stop it.”得知。
(B)41. D 从文章开头知道, A、B不对, C又不全面, D才能准确定义a hobby。
42. B 1. make model ships 2. keep pets 3. plant flowers 4. play computer games
5. chat on the Internet 6. paint pictures 7. dance to music
8. collect things, 共涉及8个。
43. C由People take up hobbies because they think these activities can bring them many things
like happiness, friendship and knowledge. 可推知本题答案。
44. D 把A、B、C所说的所有情况加起来才符合
45. C hobbies的活动只能是在业余时间, 不可能在工作时间, 而B、D又不够准确。
Li Ming is my good friend. He has many hobbies. He used to be a movie fan. He went to the movie theater at least twice a week. Sometimes he rented VCDs and watched them at home. His favorite movie star was Jiang Wen.
Now Li Ming is interested in collecting stamps. He thinks it’s great fun. He can learn a lot about people, places, history and many other things from stamps. Some old stamps are very valuable.
Last Friday was Li Ming’s birthday. He got many stamps from his friends. Li Ming was very happy.