Unit 1 Star signs Grammar（2）导学案
1.You worry too much at times. ( ) 2. You like to dream about everything. ( ) 3.Can you lend me your dictionary? ( ) 4.Millie is reading the school newsletter. ( ) 5.He wanted to get home. ( )
B、选择填空，选出下列句子中划线部分的作用。 ( ) 1. They are Frenchmen.
A. Subject B. Predicate C. Object D. Predicative ( ) 2. There are 40 students in the classroom. A. Subject B. Object C. Predicate D. Adverbial ( ) 3. Simon likes collecting stamps.
A. Subject B. Object C. Predicate D. Attributive
( ) 4. Miss Wang doesn’t come here today because she is ill. A. Object B. Adverbial C. Subject D. Predicate ( ) 5. Jane was born in America in 1998.
A. Adverbial B. Subject C. Object D. Predicate ( ) 6. Yesterday his father bought him a new bike
A. Object B. Direct object C. Indirect Object D. Adverbial ( ) 7. Paul is a hard-working person.
A. Subject B. Object C. Attributive D. Adverbial ( ) 8. Then man in the car is her father. A. Attributive B. Subject C. Adverbial D. Object
It is __________________________to ______________________________Project Hope.
It is __________________________ to _____________________________ the old.
It is __________________________ to _______________________________ for his friends.
4. Kitty 很大方，给慈善机构捐了许多钱。 Kitty is _______________________ to ________________________________charities.
The book is ____________________________________________ to understand.
Miss Li is ________________ to ________________________person.
1 班级:____________ 姓名______________ 自我评价______________
It is ________ of David to __________________________ the apples.
二、单项选择 1.Can you lend me your dictionary?
A. direct object B. indirect object C. predicate D. attributive
2. Lei Feng is so thoughtful that he thinks of others first___________.
A. at a time B. at all times C. at the time D. at one time
3.The Turners ______ the idea of buying the piano because it’s too expensive.
A. gave up B. gave away C. gave out D. gave in
4.The scientist is very modest. He never______.
A. show off B. shows on C. shows off D. show on
5. We can _____ the birthday cake _____ten pieces.
A. divide ,into B. be divided ,into C. divided, into D. be divide, into
6.You shouldn’t be too _____about things that you needn’t know.
A. strange B. surprised C. exciting D. curious
7. My cousin is ____ sometimes. It’s hard for him to change his mind even though his idea is not right.
A. stubborn B. imaginative C. energetic D. practical
8. Millie was born on Feb. 22. Look at the picture of her star sign. Do you know the name of the sign?
A. Aries B. Scorpio C. Sagittarius D. Pisces
9. He explained ____why he didn’t come to our party.
A. us B. for us C. with us D. to us
10. Last week, my mother had the broken TV set _________
A. repair B. repaired C. to repair D. repairing
一、动词填空 1. He would not mind ________ (do) extra work for the Students’ Union. 2. He is never afraid of ________ （make）a speech in assembly. 3. You should be confident enough ________ (take) this job. 4. Mr. Wu spends a lot of time ________ (explain) things to us. 5. Millie wants to practise ________ (use) the words she has learnt.
6. You shouldn’t worry about not ________ ( have) breakfast then. 7. You are good at ________ (make) or ________ (plan) things. 8. You are patient enough to wait without ________ (get) angry. 9. Peter had his TV set ________ _(repair) the day before yesterday.. 10. There are some boys ____________ (play) basketball on the ground.