七年级上Unit1-6 七年级上Unit7-12 七年级下Unit1-6 七年级下Unit7-12 八年级上Unit1-6 八年级上Unit7-12
九年级Unit1-5 九年级Unit6-10 九年级Unit11-15
七 年 级 上 Unit1-6
句子： 1.初次见面用语 What’s your name? My name is …/ I’m… Nice to meet you ! 2.问电话号码： What’s your phone number? What’s his/her phone number? It’s 3272310.
? ? ? ? ? ? ?
my name is clock I am nice to meet you what your hello his and her question answer look first first name last last name boy girl zero one two three four five six seven eight nine telephone number phone telephone/phone number it card family family name ID card
英国人的名字： family name, first name, last name
语法： 1. 物主代词的用法 2. 人称代词的用法 3. 基数词：1至9的读法和写法
第一人称 第二人称 第三人称 第一人称
形容 词性 物主 代词
名词 性物 主代 词
单数 主格 宾格 复数 主格 宾格
you he she it
you him her It
Exercises My name is Li Ping . He is a boy. He is 12 years old. His sister is Li Hua. She is 7. Their parents are both teachers. work hard. They They likeTheir children very much . children likethem too. ,
句子 1.Is this / that your pencil? Yes, it is. No, it isn’t. 2. What’s this in English? It’s a pen/ ruler/ book…. How do you spell pen/ ruler/book? P-E-N. 核心知识 1. 认识26个字母，辅音字母，元音字母 2. 认识一般疑问句的句式 写作: Found and Lost
pen book eraser pencil case sharpener dictionary excuse thank how spell baseball watch computer game key notebook ring call the at in lost found please school Excuse me In English computer game a set of keys
句子： 介绍别人或某物 This is … That is … These are … Those are … Thanks for the photo of your family 写作： 1.学习英语信的格式 2. 以信的形式介绍相片中人物
sister mother father parent brother grandmother grandfather grandparents aunt son cousin daughter uncle friend those these picture dear photo here draw a picture of your family Thanks for
? ? ? ? ?
句子 询问地方 Where is / are … ？It’s …/ They are … Is it on the dresser? Are they on the bed? Please take these things to your sister. Can you bring some things to school? 核心知识 1. take 与bring 的区别 2. there be 的用法 3. on the wall 4. 介词：on , in , under , behind , next to , between…and… 5. 认识
? ? ? ?
是用来表示“某处或（时间）有某人或某物” 的，there是引导词，无实义，be为谓语动词， 其后名词为主语，两者必须取得数的一致，句 子最后是地点或时间状语。如： There is a computer on my desk. There are some books in the bookcase. 注意：当there be句型有两个或两个以上的并 列主语时，be应与其邻近的主语保持数的一 致。如：There is a teacher and some students in the classroom.
where bookcase under bag video thing need television table sofa they match tape can floor bed chair on alarm hat bring room dresser drawer know clock take some desk
? ? ?
? ? ?
句子 1. Do you have …？ Yes, I do. No, I don’t. 2. Does he / she have …? Yes, he / she does. No, he / she doesn’t. 3. Let’s do sth. 4. That sounds good / interesting. That’s a good idea. 5. Welcome to … ED Smith has a great sports collection. She plays sports every day,
there be / have区别 (重难点）
There be表示的是“某地存在某物”，但 have意为“拥有”，因此，there be多用于 无生命的事物，而have的主语多为有生命的 人。 There is a river near the house. I have many good friends. 但有时have也可用于表示整体的事物拥有它 的部分。 A desk has four legs. Our classroom has six windows.
have soccer ball tennis racket volleyball basketball hat does let us play sound good sport we many club more class interesting boring fun difficult relaxing has great collection but only them every day play sports talk about
句子 询问所喜欢的东西 1. Do you like….？ Yes, I do. /No, I don’t. 2. Does he like …? Yes, he does./ No, he doesn’t. Running star Tom eats lots of healthy food. For breakfast,she likes/eats/has eggs.
核心知识 1.一般现在时 2. 可数名词与不可数名词 3. lots of 4. go on picnic 5. health, healthy, healthily 6. P36 1 熟读 课本： P32 G. F. , P35 3a,
like banana bamburger tomato broccoli French fries orange ice creame salad straberry pear have countable noun uncountable food egg apple carrot chicken breakfast lunch dinner fruit vegetable eat runner well star lots of healthy dessert list furniture people an blank conversation other also find out mix up turn to the page 8
用 法 1.现阶段经常性习惯性动作2.目前的状态3.客观真理 常用时间状语: sometimes, often, every day, usually, always 等 构成: 1.动词用原形 I like it. 2.当主语是第三人称单数时，动词要加-s(-es)She likes it. He likes it. Ann goes to work. 否定形式 1.don’t+动词原形I don’t like it.They don’t like it. 一般疑问句 把do 或does 放在主语的前面，后面动词用原形 Do you like it? Does Ann like it? 3.be 动词用 am，is, are They are girls. I am a teach
er. He is a boy.
以ch, sh, x,s 结尾的词 加－es
teaches, guesses finishes
以“辅音字母＋y”结尾 把y改为i再加－es 的词
以“元音字母＋y”结尾 加－s 的词
fly—flies try--tries carry--carries
七 年 级 上 Unit7-12 Unit 7 句子
? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
问价格 1. How much is this T-shirt? It’s 10 dollars. 2. How much are they? They are 100 dollars. 问颜色 1. What color do you want ? What color is it? 购物用语：P39 3a 1. Can I help you? What can I do for you? 2. Yes, please. 3. I’ll take it . 4. Thank you. 5. You’re welcome. 6. Have a look. 核心知识 两位数的基数词读法与写法 P40 熟读 课本 P42G. F.， P 43 3a ,P441b， P45 3a .
how much pants (pl) sock shirt shorts(pl) sweater shoe skirt sale dollar black white red green blue yellow big small short long clerk help want welcome example clothes(pl) store come buy very price each anybody afford our see yourself sell from sorry have a look on sale（廉价出售） ten eleven twelve thirteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty thirty Here you are.
? ? ? ? ? ?
句子 1. When is your birthday? 2. My birthday is January fifteenth. 3. What year were you born? 4. I was born in 1999. 5. When were you born? 6. I was born in January first,1999. 7. How old are you!
when birthday month January February March Apirl May June July Auguest September October November December second third fourth fifth sixth seventh eighth ninth tenth eleventh twelfth thirteenth fourteenth sixteenth seventeenth eighteenth nineteenth twentieth thirtieth date happy Happy Birthday birth age old how old speech contest party trip basketball game volleyball School Day art festival Chinese music year
基数词和序数词 基变序口决 基变序有规律， 词尾加上-th ； 一二三特殊记， 单词结尾t d d ； 八减t , 九减e , f 要把ve替 ； ty 变为tie ,若遇到几十几， 只把个位变为序。
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
A.有生命的名词所有格，一般在后加“’s”但注意： 1)表两者共有则在后者加“’s” Lucy and Lily’s father 露西和莉莉的父亲 Lucy’s and Lily’s fathers露西的父亲和莉莉的父亲. 2)以s结尾的词只加“ ’ ” eg. 1) the boys’ books 2) James’ father 3)无生命的名词所有格用of来引导 eg. the leg of the desk 4)双重所有格：a friend of my father’s a friend of mine ( √ ) a friend of my( × )
? ? ?
年的读法：用基数词，两位一读 月份名称的首字母要大写P47 日期：用序数词表示，前面可加the ,也可省略，但 读要读出the 年、月、日在英语中的顺序是:月、日、年
5. how old
6. be born
7. basketball game
熟读 课本 P47 1a , P48 2a 2d, P52 1 写作 自我介绍(姓名、年龄、生日、爱 好、出生地等)
1. Do you want to …? Yes, I do . No, I don’t. 2. Does he want to …? Yes, he does. No, he doesn’t. 3. What kind of movies do you like? I like action movie.
go movie go to a movie action comedy documentary thriller kind singular plural opera find someone who student scary funny sad exciting really after think learn about history with favorite actor new successful weekend too on/at weekends
? ? ? ? ? ?
1. 并列连词 and , but 2. on weekends 3. want to do sth. 4. look at 5. a lot 6. in a word 7. act, actor 8. in fact 9. 名词复数形式 写作 谈论自己爱好的电影类型(P56 2c,P57 3a)
? ? ?
1. Can you play the guitar? Yes, I can. No, I can’t 2. Can he/ she sing? Yes, he/she can. No, he / she can’t. 3. What can you do ? 4. What club do you want to join? 5.Why do want to join the club?
guitar join dance swim sing chess paint speek kid our drum piano trumpet violin or musician then rock band show Sunday may draw little a little e-mail address why
? ? ? ? ? ?
核心知识 1. 情态动词 can 表能力 2. play the guitar / drums / piano 3. play chess 4. help sb. with sth. 5. be good with (善于应付） 6. music-----musician 7. talk to
? ? ?
1. What time do you go to school? I go to school at 7a.m. 2. What time does he / she go to school? He / She goes to school at 8a.m. 感叹句 what 引导 What+a/an+adj+n +主语+谓语！
1.时刻读法 2. on TV 3. go to bed 4. go to school 5. go to work 6. get up 7. get home 8. thanks for 9. take a shower 10. eat breakfast / lunch / dinner 11. do homework 12. listen to 13. and then 14. like to do 15. a little 16. put on 17. take 搭车 18. all night 19. in the morning / afternoon / evening
熟读 P67 3a,P69 3a
time what time go to school get up shower take a shower usually o’clock work hour brush teeth go to work get to bus hotel all night love listen home morning go to bed job afternoon evening homework survey go home letter around start write tell me soon best wish Saturday Best Wishes do my homework
Some key points:
1.time: a . 可数名词 (次数) b.不可数名词 (时间) 2.对时间提问用：a.When (何时) b.What time (几 点) <只能用于几点几分> 3.go to……(去…...) get to…..(到达…..) <后接地 点副词here,there,home等词时，省略介词to> 4.usually(通常) = always (总是)= often(经常) <一 般现在时的标志词,常位于be动词、情态动词、助 动词之后，实义动词之前>
5.take a shower = have a shower (洗澡) 6.an hour (一个小时) 7.work (不可数)= job (可数) (工 作) 8.start = begin to do sth. (开始 做某
一 点法：如果时间是整点，就用“钟点数+o’clock”来表示。o’clock可省略。 如：8：00可读作eight o’clock或eight 二、 顺读法：顺读法，也叫直接读法，此方法用于既有钟点数，又有分钟数的 时间，通常先读“钟点数”，再读分钟数。如：7：20读作seven-twenty
三、 倒读法：此方法是“先读分钟数”，再读“钟点数”，使用此方法要注意 两点：
1、 如果分钟数在30以内，就用“分钟数+past+钟点数”表示，介词past意为 “过”。如：6：10读作ten past six. 2、 当分钟数正好是“三十分钟”时，可用“顺读法”中的“钟点数+thirty”,也 可用“half+past+钟点数”.如：7：30可读作seven thirty 或 half past seven. 3、 如果分钟数超过30，则用“（60-分钟数）+ to +(钟点数 + 1)”来表示，介词 to 为“差”的意思。如：6：35读作twenty-five to seven (差二十五分钟到七点 ) 在“倒读法”中，当分钟数涉及到“15分钟”时，一般不用fifteen,而用a quarter(一刻钟)来表示。如：10：15读作a quarter past ten (一般不读 fifteen past ten)
10.在几点几分用介词 “at”; 11.What time is it now?=What’s the time now? (现在几点了？) It’s +时刻 12.get up (起床) 13. go to bed (睡觉) 14.get on (上车) 15.get off (下车)
16.eat/have breakfast/lunch/dinner (吃 早饭/午饭/晚饭) 17.in the morning/afternoon/evening (在早上/下午/晚上) 18.do homework = do one’s homework (做家庭作业) 19.go home (回家) 20.all day (整天) 21.all night (整晚) 22.around (大约)= about (大约；有关)
23.listen to…..(听……) hear (听见) 24.look at…. (看…..) see (看见) 25.put on (穿上；戴上) 26.take off (脱下) 27.tell sb. about…….(告诉某人有 关…..) 28.write to….= write a letter to….( 写信给…….)
? ? ? ? ? ?
1. What’s your favorite subject? My favorite subject is English. 2. Why do you like …? Because it is interesting. 核心知识 1. 名词所有格 2. 星期 3. have math / Chinese 4. then , next
写作 介绍自己一天所上的科目以及自己最喜爱的科目,为什么？ 熟读 P75 3a
subject science because description word teacher partner city Tuesday Thursday Wednesday Friday Monday biology busy next strict tired ask life any dog around American so China before hobby today
Some key points
1.Why……..? (为什么…..?) Because……(因 为……) 2.because (因为),so(所以)两者不能同时用于一 个句子中。 3.What’s one’s favorite ……? One’s favorite….is……. 4.Who (谁)<作主语时> +动词 (三单式)+ 其它? eg: Who has a computer? (谁有电脑?) 5.在星期几用 “on”. 6.be busy (忙的) be free (有空)
7.对星期几提问用: What day is it today? (今天星期几?) (It’s) + 星期几. 8.对日期提问用: What’s the date today? (今
天是几号?) (It’s) + 日期. 9.have + 科目 (上…….课) 10.after class (课后)
11.after school (放学后) 12.be tired (疲倦；累的) 13.play with……(和…..玩) 14.like doing sth. (喜欢做…) 15. some (一些) <常用于肯定句中，但也可 用于表请求语气的句型中。eg: Can/May/Could I …….？和 Would you like….? 16.any (一些) <常用于否定句和疑问句中>
? ? ? ? ?
what’s your name?你叫什么名字？ alarm clock闹钟 Nice to meet you见到你很高兴 video cassette录象带 first name名字 between…and…在…和…之间 last name姓氏 tennis racket网球拍 telephone number电话号码 soccer ball英式足球phone number电话号码 Let’s= Let us让我们
ID card身份证 family name姓氏 That sounds good那听起来不错 watch TV看电视 Thanks a lot非常感谢 sports collection运动收藏品 You are welcome.不用谢 play sports做运动 in English用英语 every day每天 computer game电子游戏 French fries薯条
lost and found失物招领 ice cream冰淇淋 lots of许多，大量 a set of一套，一副 have breakfast (lunch,dinner)吃早(午,晚)饭 thanks for为…而感谢 play soccer(basketball, tennis)踢足球(打篮球、 网球) family photo全家照 play chess下国际象棋pen friend笔友 I don’t know.我不知道 go to a movie去看电影
healthy food健康食品 (an) action movie(一部)动作片 how much（价格）多少 kind of…种类 what color什么颜色 Beijing Opera京剧 want to do想做某事 learn about学习… join=be in参加,加入 Can I help you?有什么可以效劳的？ What can I do for you? play the guitar (piano, drum…)弹吉他(钢琴)， （打鼓……）
from…to…从…到… speak (in) Chinese用中文说 have a look (at)看一看，看一眼 on Sunday(Monday, Tuesday, Friday…)在 周日(一、二、五……) the date of birth生日 a little少量，稍许 how old多大年纪，几岁 what time几点，什么时候 speech contest演讲比赛 go to school去上学 school trip(学校组织的)郊游 get up起床
basketball game篮球赛 take a shower淋浴、洗澡 volleyball game排球赛 after school (work)放学后(下班后) school day学校上课日 go to work去上班 Art Festival艺术节 get to到达 year(s) old…岁（年龄） go to bed上床睡觉 do homework做家庭作业 go home回家
? ? ?
句子 1.Where is your pen pal from? He’s from Australia. 2.Where does he live? He lives in Paris. 3.What language does she speak? She speaks English. 4.What’s her favorite subject? 5.What does he want/like?
Dear studend, My name is Bob.I live in Toronto, Canada,and I want a pen pal in China.I think China is a very interesting country.I’m 14 years old and my birthday is in November.I can speak English and a little French.I have a brother, Paul,and
a sister,Sarah. They have pen pals in the United Kingdom and Australia .I like going to the movies with my friends and playing sports. My favorite subject in school is P.E. It’s fun. But Idon’t like math.It’s too difficult. Can you write to me soon and tell me about yourself? Bob
pen pal, Canada, France, Japan, the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, country, live, language, Japanese, world, French, like, dislike.
? ? ?
句子 1. Is there a bank near here? Yes, there is./No,there isn’t. 2. Where is the post office? It’s between the bank and the library. 3. The pay phone is across from /next to /in front of the library. 4. Just go straight and turn left. It’s down Bridge street on the right. It’s next to a supermarket. 5. Welcome to … 6. Take a walk through the park on Center Avenue. 7. Bridge street is a good place to have fun.
Dear friend, I know you are arriving next Sunday .Let me tell you the way to my house. Take a taxi from the airport .You pass a bank on your right and then go down Long street. You go through Sixth A venue. When you see a big supermarket, turn left. Then go down Bridge street and my house is on your right. I hope you have a good trip. Yours Mike.
Post，office， library，restaurant, bank, supermarket, street, pay, park, avenue, center, bridge, mail, there, near, across, across from,next, next to, between, front,in front of, behind, neighborhood, just, straight, turn left, down , right, on the right, open, market, clean, quiet, dirty, house, welcome, garden, district, enjoy, walk, take a walk, through, beginning, tour, visit, place, fun, have fun,if, hungry, arrive, take a taxi, airport, pass, hope,yours.
? ? ?
句子 1. Let’s see the lions first? 2. Why do you want to see them? Because they’re kind of interesting. 3. She likes to play with her friends and eat grass. 4. He sleeps during the day, but at nihgt he gets up and eats leaves.
Tiger, elephant, dolphin, panda, lion, zoo, cute, map, smart, animal, box, kind of, south, Africa, ugly, clever, friendly, beautiful, shy, other, grass, sleep, during, leaf, at night, lazy, meat, relax
1. What do you do? I’m a reporter. 2. What do you want to be? I want to be an actor. 3. Does she work in a hospital? 4. Do you like to talk with people? 5. We want a PE teacher to teach socer.
Shop, assistant, doctor, reporter, policeman, waiter, bank clerk, hospital, now, star, nurse, money, give, get, wear, uniform, sometimes, dangerous, thief, late, out, talk, station, police, newspaper, hard, as, summer, story, magazine, young, play, news, children, international, teach, skill
? ? ?
句子 1. What are you doing? I’m watching TV. 2. When do you want to go? Let’s go at 6 o’clock. 3. What’s he waiting for? What are they talking about? 4
. Where is he swimming? 5. Here is a photo of my family.
Clean，read, apartment, sure, wait(for), toy, west, acting, shop, mall, pool, camera, bird.
语法 现在进行时am/is/are + doing
? ? ? ? ? ? ?
1.现在进行时态表示现在（说话瞬间）正在进行或发生 的动作。如 The students are listening to the teacher. He is watching TV now. 现在进行时态还可以表示当前一段时间内的活动或现 阶段正在进行的动作。如 We are working on a farm these days . I am writing a book this year. 2.现在进行时是由be(am/is/are)+动词-ing形式构成的。 肯定式结构：主语+be+动词-ing形式+其他. 否定式结构：主语+be+not+动词-ing形式+其他. 一般疑问句式结构：Be+主语+动词-ing形式+其他？ 特殊疑问句式结构：疑问词+be+主语+其他？
※现在进行时基本结构： 主语+be动词+动词现在分词 ※ 动词现在分词构成:动词原型+ing
Reading, drinking, eating, meeting ，thinking 特殊变化:1.以不发音e结尾，去e加ing
Sitting swimming putting running
1.We mend a clock. We are mending a clock. 2.I look at the blackboard. I am looking at the blackboard. 3.We drink tea. We are drinking tea. 4.He and I do our homework. He and I are doing our homework. 5.You make a kite for me. You are making a kite for me .
She is running.
He is playing computer games.
She is flying a kite.
He is thinking.
They are drawing.
They are swimming.
They are talking.
They are playing basketball.
They are skating.
I’m writing something.
I’m reading a book.
I’m talking on the phone.
Tom is playing football.
Lucy is read ing a book.
I’m mending the car.
He is mending the car.
I’m dancing. She is dancing.
is doing his homework.
He is having lunch.
He is cooking.
They are watch ing TV now.
Look! The twins are thinking.
What is he doing? He is drinking water (now).
Is he drinking water (now)?
Yes, he is.
What is she doing?
She is cleaning the house.
Is she doing her homework? No,she isn’t.
What are they doing?
They are running. Are they writ eng? i No,they aren’t.
句型转换： 1.They are cleaning the house.（一般疑问句）
Are they cleaning the house?
2.Sam is at work.（改为同义句）
Sam is working.
3.Tom is singing.（改为否定句）
Tom is not singing. 4.Kate is______________________（划线提问） putting on her new skirt. What is Kate doing? What is Kate putting on?
5.She is sitting ________________ （划线提问） near the window.
Where is she sitting?
Fill in the blanks:
It’s a fine Sunday morning. There’re many people in the park. They are playing. are playing Look: Two boys _____________ (play) with yo-yos. is flying are mending A girl_________ (fly) a kite. Two Children_____________ is (mend) a toy boat
. There____ (be) a lake in the park. is running Near the lake ,a young man___________ (run). are There ______ (be) two men near the house. They are working ______________ (work) hard now. A woman is watering is drawing _____________ (water) the flowers . A girl____________ (draw). are running Look at the big tree. Two cats ____________ (run) up the tree. What do they want to do? They want to catch _________ (catch) the bird. All of them are very happy
D 1. What are you doing? I_____ A. eat B. can eat C. eating D. am eating D 2. We want _________this book now. A. reading B. am reading C. read D. to read C 3. Our teacher is ________a red sweater . A. putting on B. put on C. wearing D. wear D 4. That boy isn’t ____the teacher . A. listen B. listens C. listening D. listening to
5.It’s eight o’clock. Jim’s family __TV. B A. is watching B. are watching C. watch D. to watch B 6.My mother is __a cake __my birthday. A. making ,to B. making ,for C. doing ,to D. doing ,for B 7.Let me __these books in the box. A. puts B. put C. to put D. putting C 8.__you __the window?—Yes, I am. A. Do, clean B. Is, cleaning C. Are, cleaning D. Do, cleaning
? ? ? ?
句子 How’s the weather? It’s raining. How’s it going? Great. It’s winter in France. The weather is windy .People are having a good time, I hope to do the following three things in order to improve my English.
Thank you for joining CCTV’s Around the Word show.Today we’re in Australia.It’s a beautiful sunny day. There are many people here on vacation.Some are taking photos .others are lying on the beach.Look at this group of people playing beachvolleyball.They look cool.I am surprised they can play in this heat. This is a very interesting place.The people are really very relaxed,
Rain, windy, cloudy, sunny, snow, weather, cook, study, bad, terrible, pretty, hot, cold, cool, warm, humid, vacation, on vacation, take a photo, lie, beach, look at, group, surprised, heat, relaxed, winter, scarf, everyone, have a good time, man, describe, look for, talk about, direction, unit, most, following, in order to,improve.
? ? ? ?
句子 What does your friends look like? She is of medium build/height, and she has long hair. Do you know I have a new friend in Class Five? She always wears a red coat. She is good-looking but she’s a little bit quiet. She never stops talking. He likes /loves reading and playing chess. He doesn’t wear glasses any more. I don’t think he is so great.
hair curly straight tall medium height thin heavy build like always captain team popular blonde bit good-looking a little bit joke never stop brown person beard glasses look remember pop singer not…any more
在带宾语从句的英语复合句中，如果主句的谓语动词是 think，believe，suppose，expect，guess，fancy，feel， imagine等表示“观点、信
念、推测”等心理活动的动词 时，否定谓语从句的not往往转移到主句，成为“形式否 定主句。意义否定从句”，这种语法现象就叫做否定转移。 而汉语中却没有这种转移，因此翻译时也就产生了位移。 如： I don‘t think he will come this afternoon，will you? 我认为他今天下午不会来。 如果主句的主语是第二和第三人称时，它后面接的宾语从 句的否定词通常不前移，它的反意疑问句的主谓语应该与 主句一致，即如果主句是肯定，反意疑问部分就用否定； 如果主句是否定，那么反意疑问部分就用肯定。 She thought that film was not interesting, didn‘t she? 她认为那部电影不好看，是吗？ You think you can't get up, don't you? 你认为你起不来， 是吗？
? ? ? ? ?
句子 1.What kind of noodles would you like? I’d like beef noodles,please. 2.What size bowl of noodles would be like? He’d like a small/ medium/ large bowl of noodles.
Would noodles(pl) beef mutton cabbage potato special drink large size bowl juice dumpling porridge tea green tea rice soup onion fish reason menu
句子 1.How was your weekend？ It was great. 2.What did you do last weekend? I played tennis on Saturday morning. 4.He sat down and watched Wang play with a friendly black dog.
How Did Kids Spend the Weekend? Yesterday ,we asked ten students at No.3 Middle school what they did last weekend. For most kids, the weekend was fun .On Saturday morning ,ten kids did their homework or studied . On Saturday afternoon ,five kids went to go shopping,and three went to the library.Two kids also played computer games .On Saturday evening, seven kids watched a movie or stayed at home and watched TV.On Sunday, two kids visited friends and five played sports.
Was did went visit test what about… stay at home do some reading practice regular verb irregular present past mountain geography spend yesterday middle middle school most go shopping saw talk talk show wrote song go for a walk sit down cat It is time for sb.to do… anything suggestion
一般过去时态（The Simple Past Tense)
1.定义： 一般过去时态表示过去某个时间发生的动作或存 在的状态，常和表示过去的时间状语连用；也表示过去经常 或反复发生的动作，常和表示频度的时间状语连用。 2.时间状语：yesterday last night in 1990 two days ago 等
3.频度副词：often always 等
I got up at 7:00 yesterday. My father was at work yesterday afternoon. He always went to work by bus last year.
动词一般过去时，表示过去发生事； be用was或用were, have,has变had； 谓语动词过去式，过去时间坐标志； 一般动词加-ed，若是特殊得硬记。 否定句很简单，主语之后didn’t添； 疑问句也不难，did放在主
语前； 如果谓语之前有did，谓语动词需还原； 动词若是was,were,否定就把not添。
动词 be 肯定式 I was …. He /She/it was…. We/You/They were …. 否 定 式 I was not(wasn’t)…. He/She/It was not(wasn’t)…. We/You/They were not (weren’t)… I/You/He/She/It/We/You/They did not(didn’t) work. There was not (wasn’t) …. There were not (weren’t)….
I/You/He/She/It/We/ work You/They worked. There was …. there There were…. be
动词 疑问句式和简略答语 第二人称 第三人称
Was I …? Were you…? Was he/she/it…? Yes, you were. Yes,I was. Yes,he/she/it was. No, you were not. No,I was not. No,he/she/it was not. Were you…? Were they…? be Were we…? Yes,we/you were. Yes,we were. Yes,they were. No,we/you were No,we were No,they were not. not. not. Did I work? Did you work? Did he/she/it work? Yes,you did. Yes,I did. Yes,he/she/it did. No,you did not. No, I did not. No,he/she/it did not. work Did we work? Did you work? Did they work? Yes,we/you did. Yes,we did. Yes,they did. No,we/you did not. No,we did not. No,they did not. Was there a/ any…? Were there any…? there Yes,there was. Yes,there were. be No,there was not. No,there were not.
动词过去式转换练习 一般过去时态练习 时态转换练习
1. look 4. carry 7. call 10.are 13.do 16.say 19.eat 2. live 5. hope 8. finish 11.go 14.get 17.see 20.take 3. stop 6. trip 9. want 12.have 15.come 18.put 21.read
1. look 4. carry 7. call 10.are 13.do 16.say 19.eat looked carried called were did said ate 2. live 5. hope 8. finish 11.go 14.get 17.see 20.take
3. stop stopped 6. trip tripped 9. want wanted 12.have had 15.come came 18.put put 21.read read
lived hoped finished went got saw took
1._____ you ____________(remember) to buy the oranges? 2.Who __________(invent) the computer.
3.We ______(go) to the cinema last night. The film______(be)
4.What time _____you ______(get) to school this morning?
5.Jim ___(do) a lot yesterday. He______(go) shopping
1. Did you remember (remember) to buy the oranges?
2.Who invented (invent) the computer.
3.We went (go) to the cinema last night. The film was (be)
4.What time did you
get (get) to school this morning?
5.Jim did (do) a lot yesterday. He went (go) shopping
and cooked (cook) supper.
返回上页 返回练习 返回首页
1. He usually gets up early in the morning. But______________________late today. 2. She usually works from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. But yesterday __________________________ 3. _____________________ on Sundays. They went to the park last Monday. 4. _____________________at breakfast. But yesterday he didn’t read the newspaper.
1. He usually gets up early in the morning. But he got up late today. 2. She usually works from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. But yesterday she worked from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. 3. They often go to the park on Sundays. They went to the park last Monday. 4. He reads the newspaper at breakfast. But yesterday he didn’t read the newspaper.
一般在动词原形末尾 加-ed 结尾是e的动词加-d 末尾只有一个辅音字 母的重读闭音节词，先 双写这个辅音字母，再 加-ed 结尾是“辅音字母 +y”的动词，先变“y”为 “ i”再加-ed
work play hope live stop trip study worry
worked played hoped lived stopped tripped studied worried
读音规则 读 音 例 词
? ? ? ?
句子 Where did you go on vacation? I went to Summer camp. Did you go to central park? Yes, I did./No, I didn’t. How was the weather yesterday? It was hot and rainy. How are the people?They are friendly. We had great fun (in) playing in the water. The shops were too crowded , so I didn’t really enjoy it. We decided to play tennis.
Tuesday, July 16th. Today it rained , so we went to a musum . It was kind of boring . I found a small boy crying in the corner.He was lost and I helped him find his father . That made me feel very happy. I didn’t have any money for a taxi, so I walked back to the hotel. I was really tired.
Camp summer camp museum guide central exam really rainy were fantastic unfrendly awful declicious expensive crowded cheap think of cry water corner make made feel walk back all day decide wall sex the Great Wall palace square classmate discuss report
? ? ?
句子 What do you think of soap operas? I can’t stand them. Thanks for joining us. I should tell each student six things and asked them about each one. I enjoyed reading your article in the school magazine and would like to tell you what I think. I don’t mind what young people think of me. What kind of TV shows do you like?
Soap soap opera sitcom(situation comedy) situation nothing stand mind king how about fact in fact culture host agree(with) sunglasses (pl) belt wallet key ring by fashion said article put i
句子 What are the rules at your school? Don’t arrive late for class. Can you wear hats in school? Yes, we can./No, we can't. Do you have to wear a uniform at school? What else do you have to do ? We have to clean the classroom. Do you have to go to bed by 10:00?
课文 P75 3a
Dear Dr know, I’m not happy. I have too many rules in my house. I have to get up at six o’clock every morning. I can’t meet my friends after school because I have to do my homework. I can’t watch TV on school nights.And I have to be in bed by ten o’clock. On weekends, I have to clean my room and wash my clothes. Then I have to help my mom make dinner.Later,I have to go to the Children’s Palace to learn the piano. I never have any fun. What can I do?
Rule hallway classroom fight outside dinning hall have to else sports shoes gym wash later no talking loudly accessory（饰品） snow order opinion form
☆ 句子 问频率 1. How often do you exercise? Once a day. 2. What does she usually do on weekends? She usually watches TV. 3. How many hours do you sleep every day? Nine hours.
1. 表频率副词：always, usually, often, sometimes, hardly ever, never 2. once a week 一周一次， twice a year 一年两次 three times a week 一周三次 four times a month 一个月四次 3. all, most, some, no 4. be good for sth./ doing sth. 对什么有益 be bad for sth./ doing sth. 对什么有害 5. want to do sth. 想要做某事 want sb. to do sth. 要某人做某事 6. as for 至于 7. try to do sth. 尽量做某事 8. of course = certainly = sure 当然 9. look after = take care of 照顾 10. keep healthy=stay healthy 保持健康
11. exercise = take exercise = do sports 锻炼 12. although = though 虽然 13. be the same as 与什么相同 be different from 不同 14. how often 多久一次 15. most of the students = most students 16. get good grades 取得好成绩 17. some advice 中的 advice 是不可数名词 18. keep/ be in good health 保持健康 19. shop = go shopping = do some shopping 购物 20. surf the internet 上网 21. a lot of = lots of 许多 22. health n. healthy adj. healthily adv., unhealthy adj. 23. different adj. difference n. 可数
☆ 熟读 P2.G.F., P3 3, P5 3a
☆ 句子 1. 看病用语 ① What`s the matter (with sb.)? 怎么了？ = What`s the trouble (with sb.)? = What`s wrong (with sb.)? = Is there anything wrong (with sb.)? ② I`m not feeling well. 我觉得不太舒服。 = I`m feeling ill/ sick. = I feel terrible/ bad. = I don`t feel well ③I have a stomachache 我胃痛 = I have got a stomachache = There is something wrong with my stomach = My stomach hurts = I have (got) a pain in my stomach
④ When did it start? 什么时候开始的？ ⑤ You should drink more water. 表建议 You shouldn`t eat more.
2. That`s a good idea. 好主意。 That`s too bad. 太糟糕了。 3. I have
no idea. = I don`t know. 我不知道。
4. I`m sorry to hear that. 听到此事我很难过
1. 身体各部位名称 P7 1a 2. 情态动词 should 与 shouldn`t 表建议 3. have a cold/ stomachache/ toothache/ fever/ sore throat 4. see a dentist/ doctor 5. soon 一会儿 6. feel 觉得，get 变, stay 保持, keep 保持， sound 听起来是系动词，常和形容词连用。如： feel happy, get tired, stay / keep healthy 7. lie down 躺下 8. for example 例如
9. too much 太多+不可数名词 too many 太多+可数名词 much too 太+形容词 10. stressed out 压抑；筋疲力尽 11. It`s + 形容词 + to do sth. 做某事怎么样。 12. a few 一些，修饰可数名词 a little 一些，修饰不可数名词 few 少许，修饰可数名词，表否定 little 少许，修饰不可数名词，表否定 13. at the moment = now 此刻，常和现在进行时连用 14. neck and neck 并驾齐驱，齐头并进 15. I think so. 我认为如此。 16. tooth n. 复数形式 teeth
☆ 熟读 P7 1a, P9 3a, P11 4, P12 2
☆ 句子 1. What are you doing for vacation? I`m visiting my grandmother. 2. When are you going? I`m going on Monday. 3. That sounds nice/ interesting. 4. 问多长时间 How long are you staying? For four days. 5. Can I ask you some questions?
1. 现在进行时表一般将来时 常用的动词有： is/ am/ are going is/ am/ are leaving is/ am/ are coming 2. take walks = go for a walk 散步 3. some 一些, any 一些(多用于否定句和疑问句) 4. sing v. singer n. 5. take a vacation = take vacations = go on vacation 6. think about 考虑 7. something different 不同的某物 8. plan to do sth.计划做某事
9. spend time 度时光 10. finish doing 完成做某事 11. a lot 许多 12. need to do sth. 需要做某事 13. go camping 去野营 go shopping 去买东西 go swimming 去游泳 go boating 去划船 go skating 去溜冰 go walking 去散步 go climbing 去登山 go fishing 去钓鱼 go hiking 去 徒步远足 go dancing 去跳舞 go sightseeing 去观光 14. do some shopping 买东西 do some washing 洗衣服 do some cooking 做饭 do some reading 读书 do some speaking 训练口语 15. How about …? = What about …? ……怎么样？ 16. go back, come back, get back 回来 17. tour n. tourist n.
☆ 写作 P17 3a 假期计划
☆ 熟读 P17 3a
P14GF, P15 3a, P16
☆ 句子 1. How do you get to school? I ride my bike. 2. How does he get to school? He takes the train. 3. 问多长时间 How long does it take? It takes about 10 minutes. 4. 问路程 How far is it ? How far is it from home to school? It is about 10 kilometers. 5. Don`t worry.
1. by bike, by bus, by subway, by taxi, by boat, by car, by train (乘坐……车，放在句尾) 2. take the taxi/ train/ bus/ subway/ car 3. ride a bike 骑自行车 4. walk to + 地点 走到…… 5. have a quick breakfast 6. how long
多长时间 how far 多远 how often 多长时间一次 how much, how many 多少
7. get to school 到校 get home/ there/ here get to = arrive in/at = reach 到达 8. leave for 离开去…… 9. first, next, then, last 10. depend on 依靠，靠……决定 11. around the world = all over the world 全世界 12. take sb. to + 地点 把某人送到某地 It takes sb. some time/money to do sth. 花费某人多少时间/金钱做某事。 take 可译为：花费、送（带）、搭
☆ 熟读 P20 2d GF,P21 3a 3b, P23 3a P24 2
☆ 句子 邀请用语 1. Can you come to my party? = Would you like to come to my party? 肯定回答：Sure, I`d love to. 否定回答：I`m sorry. I can`t. I have to do my homework. 2. Maybe another time. 3. Thanks for asking (inviting). 谢谢邀请。 问星期 What is today? It is Monday? What day is it today? It is Monday.
1. 情态动词 can 与 can`t 2. I`d love to 我非常乐意 3. I`m sorry 对不起 4. write soon 尽快回信 5. would like sth. 想要某物 would like (love) to do sth. 想要做某事；愿意做某事 6. have a piano lesson 上一堂钢琴课 7. Keep quiet! 请保持安静! keep + 形容词，表示“保持某种状态” 8. the day after tomorrow 后天 the day before yesterday 前天 9. invite v. invitation n. 邀请 10.come over to 过来
☆ 写作 P29 3a 关于拒绝邀请的 回信(一周计划）
☆ 熟读 P26 2b 2c G.F, P27 4, P29 3a 3b
☆ 句子 1. Tina is taller than Paul.
2. Tom is more athletic than Sam.
1. 形容词副词的比较级、最高级 2. as … as 与……一样， not as/ so … as 与……不一样 3. look the same 看起来一样 4. both ：be + both, both + 实义动词 5. a little, much, even, far 可修饰比较级 6. be good at sth./ doing sth. 擅长于…… 7. make sb. do 迫使某人做某事 8. be important for sb. 对某人来说很重要 9. in some ways 在某些地方 10. more than = over 超过；多于
☆ 熟读 P32 G.F, P33 3a, P35 3a ☆ 写作 P33 3a 描写人物 Review of Units 1--Unit 6 ☆ 熟读 P 39 4 5, P 40 7 8
☆ 句子 How do you make a banana milk shake? 问数量 1. How many bananas do we need? We need 5. 2. How much yogurt do we need? One cup.
1. 量词 a cup of, a bottle of, a piece of, a bowl of, a pair of, a box of, a slice of, a teaspoon of 2. 连词 first, next, then, finally 3. turn on 打开, turn off 关上, turn down 关小 4. cut up 切碎 5. mix up 混合 6. add … to … 把……加到……上
☆ 熟读 P41 1b, P42 2c G.F., P 43 3a, P45 3a
☆ 写作 写一篇制作食物的步骤
☆ 句子 1. Did you go to the zoo? Yes, I did. No, I didn`t. 2. Were there any sharks? Yes, there were. No, there weren`t.
3. What else did you do? 你还做了些什么？
1. hang out 闲荡 2. have a good time 过得愉快 3. late adj. / adv. 迟 4. take a class 上课 5. luck
n. lucky adj. luckily adv. 6. see you soon 盼望很快见到你 7. in the future 8. at the end of …在……的最后 9. have fun doing sth. 做某事很有趣 10. go for a drive 开车兜风 11. visit v. 参观, visitor n. 参观者
☆ 写作 P49 3a 和P51 3a 记叙一天所做的事
☆ 熟读 P47 1b, P48 2b G.F., P 49 3a, P51 3a
☆ 句子 1. When was he born ? He was born in 1895. 2. How long did he hiccup? For 5days.
3. When did he start hiccupping? He started hiccupping in 1922.
1. be born 出生 2. start doing = start to do 开始做某事 begin doing = begin to do 3. too …to 太……而不能做某事 4. violinist 小提琴家, violin 小提琴 pianist 钢琴家，piano 钢琴 5. well-known adj. 著名的 6. at the age of … 在……岁 7. take part in 参加 某种活动、比赛、项目 join 参加 某个组织 成为其中一员 8. because of＋名词 因为 9. 70-year adj. 70年的 10. usual adj. 寻常的, unusual adj. 不寻常的
☆ 句子 1. What are you going to do when you grow up? I`m going to be an actor.
2. How are you going to do that? I`m going to take acting lesson.
1. be going to do表示将来 ① 表示计划安排将要发生的动作或存在的状态\或根据迹象表明 可能发生的事。 ② 常和将来的时间连用,如： next day/ week/ month / year … in the future, in 20 years, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow 等 2. grow up 长大 3. at the same time 同时 4. read v. reader n. 读者 5. somewhere interesting 有趣的地方 6. save money 存钱 7. maybe 也许 8. get good grades 取得好成绩 9. keep fit = keep healthy
10. 时间状语从句 由 when, after, before, as soon as, not…until, while, since 等词引导。 注：当主句是一般将来时，从句用一般现在时 I will be a teacher when I grow up.
☆ 熟读 P59 1b 1c, P60 GF., P 61 3a 3b, P62 1a 1b, P63 3a
表请求句子以及回答 1. Could you please sweep the floor? Yes, sure. Sorry, I can`t. I have to go out. 2. Could I please go to the movies? Yes, you can. No, you can`t. I have to go out.
1. could you please … 你能……吗？/请你干……， 好吗？ 2. need to do sth. 3. hate doing/ to do sth. 讨厌做某事 4. do the dishes 洗餐具 5. sweep the floor 清扫地板 6. stay out late 晚归 7. make one`s bed 铺床 8. fold one`s clothes 叠衣服
9. take out the trash 倒垃圾 10. invite sb. to do./ somewhere 邀请某人做某事/到某地 11. take care of = look after 照顾 12. forget to do 忘记去做某事 13. help n. (不可数) help v. 14. have a test 休息 15. borrow sth. from sb. 向某人借某物(借入 ) 16. agree 同意 disagree 不同意
P69 3a 请求帮助的信
☆ 熟读 P65 1a 1b, P66 2c G.F., P67 3a 4, P68 1a, P69 3a
☆ 句子 1. What is the best clothing store? Jason`s.
1. 形容词、副词的比较级和最高级 2. love v. 喜爱 lovely adj. 美好的，令人愉快的 3. south n. southern adj. north n. northern adj. east n. eastern adj. west n. western adj. 4. close to 靠近；接近 5. music n. musician n. musical adj. 6. lead v. 指挥，指导 leader n. 主唱人 指挥者
☆ 写作 景点
☆ 熟读 P71 1b, P72 2c G.F, P73 3a, P75 3a, P76 2
八年级下 Unit1 Will people have robots?
? ? ? ? ? ?
句子 1.-Do you think there will be robots in people’s home in 100 years? -Yes ,there will. /No, there won’t (I do / Idon’t.) 2. I think there will be more pollution. I don’t agree. But Ithink there will be fewer trees. 3. Kids will study at home on computer. 4. What do you think Sally will be in 5 years? I think she will be a doctor.
5. I hope so /not. 6. I bet kids won’t go to school. 7. I live in an an apartment across the street from here. 8.Are you kidding? 9.What do you think your life will be like next year?
课文 P6 3a P7 2 P8 Reading
Will robot everything paper fewer pollution free rocket building astronaut (on) space station fly moon fall fall in love with alone pet parrot probaly go skating suit able be able to dress casually which even the World Cup myself interview predict prediction come true sound company strategy fiction unpleasant scientist in the future hundreds of already factory simple such bored everywhere human huge shape housework earthquake snake possible electric toothbrush seem impossible rating(级别)
Unit 2 What should I do?
1. My parents want me to stay at home every night. 2. My clothes are out of style .What should Ido? Maybe you should buy some new clothes. 3. You should give him a ticket to a ballgame. 4. I don’t want to talk about it on the phone. 5. Everyone in my class was invited except me .
6. I don’t want to have a fight with my cousin. 7. Could you please give me some advice? 8. I don’t know what to do. 9. I need to get some money to pay for summer camp. 10. The tired children don’t get home until 7pm. 11. They have a quick supper and it’s time for homework. 12. She also says that these children may find it hard to think for themselves when they are older.
课文熟读 P10 1a P11 GF P12 3a P14 3a P15 2 P16 reading
Keep out play argue (with) wrong style out of/in style call sb. Up ticket surprise on the phone/line pay for a part –time job either bake tutor original the same as hair cut except upset fail get on/along well with return football until fit into as as possible pressure complain include pushy push send all kinds of compare (with) crazy themselves adult organized freedom on the one hand on the other hand enough borrow from have an argument with write sh.to sb.=write sb.sth. find out ask sb. for sth. take/ send sb. to place by oneself
Unit 3 What were
you doing when the UFO arrived?
句子 1. What were you doing at 9 o’clock last Sunday morning/when the UFO arrived? I was standing in front of the library. 2. The girl was shopping when the alien got out.=while the girl was shopping ,the alien got out. 3. The dog got out of his box and run away. 4. Our teacher asked us to stop what we were doing and listen. 5. Not all events in history are as terrible as this, of course.
课文熟读 P18 1b P19 2a P20 3a P21 2a p22 3a P24 reading
Barber(shop) bathroom bedroom kitchen get out alin land take off while experience imagine follow amazing kid scared climb jump short train station run away anywhere come in happen accident plane modern kill murder hear about bright playground bell close silence in silence take place recent destroy terrorist meaning flight earth hero down the street jump down next to in hospital at the doctor’s cook dinner sleep late in space shout at sb. Stop doing /to do sth. for the first time
Unit4 He said Iwas hard-working.
句子 1.I’m having a surprise party for Lana on Friday night . 2.I’m mad at Marcie. 3.Lana told Marcia she would bring some books to her house on Friday night. 4.In English , I’m better at reading than listening .I can do better in math.
5.I hope that grandpa is well now . I was sorry to hear that . He had a cold last week . I hope you are in good health. 6.I had a really hard time with science this semester. 7.I said I didn’t think it was a good idea for her to copy my homework. 8.There is no difference between you and them.
课文熟读 ： P27 2a GF P28 3a P291a P303a P31 2 P32 Reading
mad anymore direct(speech) first of all message passs on surppose be supposed to do sth. hard-working do well in in good health report card nervous envelop semester true disappointing lucky own get over poor village graduate volunteer rural area meter sea level thin fortunately decision husband dormitory border senior open up start influence return hometown care for danger
Unit 5 If you go to the party , you\ll have a great time .
? ? ? ?
句子 1.If you do , the teachers won,t let you in. 2.If we have it today, half of the class won’t come. 3.What will you do if you go to the old people ‘s home visit? 4.Becoming a professional athlete might seem like a dream job , for many people. 5.If you become rich , you will have a difficult time knowing who your real friends are. 6.Will you help me organize it?
课文熟读：P34 1a P35 2a P36 3a P37 2a P38 3a
Unit 6 How long have you been collecting shells?
? ? ?
? ? ?
句子 1.How long did you sleep last night? 2.When did you start class today? How long have you been in class today？ 3.How long have you been skating? 4.I’v been skating for 5 hours/since 5 hours age./since I was 10 ye
ars old. 5.For every hour they skate ,each student raises 10 yuan for charity. 6.What sports do you play? 7.We’ve run out of room to store them. 8.Where do you fly kites?
8.He won the first prize in the school race. 9.I didn’t finish writing my test.
10.Iam interested in the iob as a writer. I have been listening to music videos since I was 7 years old.
11. For a foreigner like me , the more I learn about Chinese history, the more I enjoy living in China.
课文熟读： P44 1b P45 2a P46 3a P47 2a P48 3a P50 Reading
Collect shell pair skate since raises everal skater stamp kite monster globe anyone run out of store cake particalarly collector by the way common extra coin topic be interested in miss write dynasty character capital European Russian Australian Jew(ish） thousand empero rforeigner quite certainfar away the Olympic Games three and a half years
Unit 7 Would you mind turning down the music?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?
句子 1.Would you mind cleaning your room? No,not at all./I’m sorry.I’ll do it right away. 2.Would you mind not playing baseball? Sorry. W’ll go and play in the park. 3.Could you please wash the dishes? OK. I’ ll do them in aminute. 4.When I finish , could you help me with my homework?
5.I don’t like waiting in line. 6.I don’t like it when shop assistants follow me around. 7.This happens to me all the time in the school library. 8.Perhaps in the future I should try not to be so polite. 9.I don’t know the way to the sports club.
课文熟读： P521a P53 2a GF P54 3a P55 2a P56 3a P58 Reading
词汇 Not at all turn down tard right away task poster waitresssolution line wait in line annoy annoyed polite perhaps door cut in line term etiquette normal behavior at first Asian uncomfortable impolite allow voice keep down public take care cough sneeze break break the rule politely smoke put out cigarette criticize careful drop litter pick pick up behave turn down put on take a shower
Unit 8 Why don’t you /why not get her a scarf?
? ? ?
? ? ? ? ?
句子 1.What should I get my mom for her birthday? Why don’t you get her a camera? / How(What) about a watch? / Why not buy a scarf? That’s not interesting enough. 2.What’s the best gift you have ever received. 3.I think a dog is a good pet for a 6-year-old child. 4.Dogs are too difficuld to take care of. 5.What are the advantages and disadvantages of keeping such a peet?
课文熟读： P61 2a GF P63 2a P64 3a P65 2 P 66 Reading
Comment alburn personal special receive guy spider mouse (pl mice) snake hamster turtle child pig pot-bellied advantage disadvantage perfect rabbit company cost asleep fall asleep choose present open later give away bench rather rather than sweden in stead of enter nearly clearly stage on stage native winner modest interested encourage progress make progress hear of suggest take an interest in besides m
ake friends with statement mention take out half way as well as in different ways across =all over if not clean up besides no way What’s up(咋么回事)?
Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park?
? ? ? ? ? ?
句子 1.Have you been to the zoo a lot of time ?Yes.I have /No. I haven’t. 2.I’ve never been to a water park. Me neither/either.(Neither have I) 3.Have you ever traveled to another province? 4.All I ever wanted to do was (to) travel. 5.I decided that the best way to do this was to become a flight attendant. 6.Maybe when I leave school , I’ll think about becoming an English teacher rather than a tour guide. 7.You won’t have any problem finding rice.
课文熟读： P68 1b P69 2a P70 3a P71 2a P72 3a P74 Reading
词汇 Amusement neither character theme actraction roller coaster cruise board on board route end up island especially exchange attendant discover requirement guide tour guide film southeast wonderful holiday quarter three quarters population simply fear brave excellent Indian dark daytime wake wake uo fox natural environment temperature all year round equator whenever spring type autumn season awake more than such as take lessons Me too so / neither +be/ do /will +S. Thay’s a good idea. What bus do we take to get to the museum?
Unit 10 It’s a nice day ,isn’t it?
? ? ?
句子 1.It’s really windy today,isn’t ? Yes, it is. 2.The No. 15 bus stops here,doesn’t it? Yes, it does. 3.Their prices are really low , aren’t they? 4.What do you think of the school? 5.Have you always gone to this school? 6.It isn’t easy being the new kid at school. 7.I didn’t know some of the girls, but they were all really friendly to me. 8.I feel like part of the group now. 9.I was having a hard time finding it until you came along. 10.Be careful to look both ways before you cross the street.
课文熟读： P76 1b P77 2a P79 2a P80 3a
词汇 Noon cross along least
sandy look through book store elevator low slow note come get along baby at least traffic review subtitle web page
1. by + doing 通过……方式,如：by studying with a group. ? by 还可以表示：“在…旁”、“靠近”、“在…之 前”、“用、”“经过”、“乘车”等, 如：I live by the river. I have to go back by ten o’clock. The thief entered the room by the window. The student went to park by bus. ? 2. talk about 谈论，议论，讨论 如：The students often talk about movie after class.
3. 提建议的句子： ①What/ how about +doing sth.? 如：What/ How about going shopping? ②Why don’t you + do sth.? 如：Why don’t you go shopping? ③Why not + do sth. ? 如:Why not go shopping? ④Let’s + do sth. 如: Let’s go shopping. ⑤Shall we/ I + do sth.? 如：Shall we/ I go shopping?
4. a lot 许多 常用于句末 如：I eat a lot. 我吃了许多。 5. too…to 太…而不能 常用的句
型 too+adj./adv. + to do sth. 如：I’m too tired to say anything. 我太累了，什么都不想说。
6. aloud, loud与loudly的用法
三个词都与“大声”或“响亮”有关。 ①aloud是副词,重点在出声能让人听见,但声音不一定很大, 常用在读书或说话上。通常放在动词之后。aloud没有比较级 形式。 如: He read the story aloud to his son. 他朗读那篇故事给他儿子听。
②loud可作形容词或副词。用作副词时,常与speak, talk, laugh等动词连用,多用于比较级,须放在动词之后。 如: She told us to speak a little louder. 她让我们说大声一点。
③loudly是副词,与loud同义,有时两者可替换使用,但往往 含有令人讨厌或打扰别人的意思,可位于动词之前或之后。 如: He does not talk loudly or laugh loudly in public. 他不当 众大声谈笑。
7. not …at all 一点也不 根本不 如： I like milk very much. I don’t like coffee at all. ( not经常可以和助动词结合在一起，at all 则放在句尾)
8. be / get excited about sth. = be / get excited about doing sth. = be excited to do sth. 对…感兴奋 如： I am / get excited about going to Beijing.= I am excited to go to Beijing.
9. ① end up doing sth
如： The party ended up singing. ② end up with sth. 以…结束 如：The party ended up with her singing.
10. first of all 首先 to begin with 一开始 later on 后来、随
11. also 也,而且（用于肯定句）常在句子的中间 either 也（用于否定句）常在句末 too 也 (用于肯定句) 常在句末 12. make mistakes 犯错 如：I often make mistakes. make a mistake 如： I have made a mistake.
13. laugh at sb. 笑话；取笑（某人） 如： Don’t laugh at me! 14. take notes 做笔记，做记录
15. enjoy doing sth . 喜欢做…乐意做… She enjoys playing football. enjoy oneself 过得愉快 如：He enjoyed himself. 16. native speaker 说本族语的人 17. make up 组成、构成
18. one of +(the+ 形容词比较级)+名词复数形式
如： She is one of the most popular teachers.
19. It’s +形容词+(for sb. ) to do sth. (对于某人
来说)做某事… 如：It’s difficult
(for me ) to study
句中的it 是形式主语，真正的主语是to study English
20. practice doing 练习做某事 如： She often practice speaking English. 21. decide to do sth. 决定做某事 如： LiLei has decided to go to BeiJing .
22. unless 假如不，除非 引导条件状语从句 如：You will fail unless you work hard.. I won’t write unless he writes first.
23. deal with 处理 如：I dealt with a lot of problem.
24. worry about sb./ sth. 担心某人/ 某事 如:Mother worried about his son just now. 25. be angry with sb. 对某人生气 如：I was angry with her.
26. perhaps = maybe 也许 27. go by (时间) 过去 如:Two years went by. 28. see sb. / sth. doing 看见某人正
强调正在发生 (see sb. / sth.
do 看见某人在做某事 ) 如： She saw him drawing a picture in the classroom.她看见他正在教室里画画。
29. each other 彼此
30. regard… as … 把…看作为…. 如：The boys regarded Anna as a fool. 31.too many 许多 修饰可数名词 如：too many girls too much 许多 修饰不可数名词 如：too much milk much too 太 修饰形容词 如：much too beautiful 32. change… into… 将…变为… 如：The magician changed the pen into a book. 33. with the help of sb. = with one’s help 在某人的帮 助下 如：with the help of LiLei =with LiLei’s help
34. compare … to … 把…与…相比 如：Compare you to Anna, you are lucky.
35. instead 代替 用在句末，副词（字面上常不译出来） instead of sth. / doing sth. 代替,而不是 用在句
如:Last summer I went to Beijing.
This year I’m going to Shanghai instead.
I will go instead of you. He stayed at home instead of going swimming.
1. used to do sth. 过去常常做某事 否定形式：didn’t use to do sth. / used not to do sth.
如：He used to play football after school. Did he use to play football? Yes, I did. No, I didn’t. He didn’t use to smoke.
2. 反意疑问句 ①肯定陈述句＋否定提问. 如：Lily is a student, isn’t she? ②否定陈述句＋肯定提问 如:She doesn’t come from China, does she? ③提问部分用代词而不用名词 如:Lily is a student, isn’t she? ④陈述句中含有否定意义的词， 如：little, few, never, nothing, hardly等。其反意疑问 句用肯定式。 如：He knows little English, does he?
3. play the piano
4. ①be interested in sth. 对…感兴趣 ②be interested in doing sth. 对做…感兴趣 如：He is interested in math, but he isn’t interested in speaking English. 5. interested adj. 感兴趣的，指人对某事物感兴趣，往
6. still 仍然，还
用在be 动词的后面 如：I’m still a student. 用在行为动词的前面 如：I still love him.
7. the dark 天黑，晚上，黑暗 8. 害怕… be terrified of sth. 如：I am terrified of the dog. be terrified of doing sth. 如：I am terrified of speaking. 9. on 副词，表示（电灯、电视、机械等）在运转中/打
with the light on 灯开着
10. walk to somewhere 步行到某处 walk to school 步行到学校 11. spend 动词，表示“花费金钱、时间” ①spend…on sth. 在某事上花费（金钱、时间） ②spend…doing sth. 花费（金钱、时间）去做
某事 如：He spends too much time on clothes.
He spend 3 months building the bridge.
Pay for 为…花费 如：I pay 10 yuan for the book.
12. take 动词 有“花费”的意思 常用的结构有： take sb. … to do sth. 如
：It takes me a day to read the book. take … to do sth. 13. chat with sb. 与某人闲聊 如：I like to chat with him. 14. worry about sb./ sth. 担心某人/某事 worry 是动词 be worried about sb./sth. 担心某人/某事
如：Don’t worry about him. Mother is worried about her son.
15. all the time 一直、始终
16.take sb. to + 地方
person took him to the hospital. Lui took me home. (home 的前面不能 用to)
17. hardly adv. 几乎不、没有 hardly ever 很少 hardly 修饰动词时，通常放在助动词、情态动词 之后，实义动词之前 助动词/情态动词＋hardly
can hardly understand them. I hardly have time to do it.
18. miss v.
19. in the last few years. 在过去的几年内
have lived in China in the last few years. 在过去的几年内我在中国住。
20. be different from 与…不同
21. how to swim 怎样游泳 不定式与疑问词连用：动词 不定式可以和what, which, how, where, when 等引导的疑问句连 用，构成不定工短语。如： The question is when to start. 问题是什么时候开始。 I don’t know where to go. 我 不知道去哪。
22. make sb./ sth. + 形容词 make you happy make sb./ sth. + 动词原形 make him laugh 23. move to +地方 搬到某地 如：I moved to Beijing last year. 24. it seems that +从句 看起来好像…… 如：It seems that he has changed a lot. 25. help sb. with sth. 帮某人某事 help sb. (to ) do sth. 帮某人做某事 如：She helped me with English. She helped me (to) study English.
26. fifteen-year-old 作形容词 15岁 的 fifteen-year-olds 作名词指15岁的 人 fifteen years old 指年龄 15岁 如： a fifteen-year-old boy 一个15岁的 男孩 Fifteen-year-olds like to sing. 15岁 的人喜欢唱歌。 I am fifteen years old . 我是15岁。
27. 支付不起… can’t /couldn’t afford to do sth. / can’t / couldn’t afford sth. 如：I can’t/couldn’t afford to buy the car. I can’t/couldn’t afford the car.
28. as + 形容词./副词＋as sb. could/can 尽
某人的…能力 如: Zhou run
as fast as her could/can.
29. get into trouble with 遇到麻烦 30. in the end 最后
31. make a decision 下决定
32. to one’s surprise 令某人惊讶 如:to their surprise,to LiLei’s surprise 33. take pride in sth. 以…而自豪 如 His father always take pride in him.
34. pay attention to sth. 对…注意，留心 如：You must pay attention to your friend. 35. be able to do sth. 能做某事 如：She is able to do it. 36. give up doing sth. 放弃做某事 如：My father has given up smoking. 37.不再 ①no more = no longer 如： I play tennis no more/ longer. ②not …any more = not …any longer 如：I don’t play tennis any more/longer.
38. go to sleep 入睡
动语态 主动语态表示主语是动作的执行者 被动语态表示主语是动作的承受者
如: Cats eat fish. （主动语态）猫吃鱼。 Fish is eaten by cats. (被动语态)鱼被猫吃。
②被动语态的构成: 由“助动词be ＋及物动词的过去分词”构成 助动词be 有人称、数和时态的变化，其变化规 则与be 作为连系动词时完全一样。
一般现在 时 一般过去 时 情态 动词
am are +过去分词is was +过去分词 were + 过去分词
English is spoken in many countries. This bridge was built in 1989.
can/should/may The work must be /must/… +be+过去分 done right now. 词
当我们不知道谁是动作的执行者，或 者没有必要指出谁是动作的执行者， 或者只需强调动作的承受者时，要用 被动语态。
2. allow sb. to do sth. 允许某人做某事（主动语态） 如： Mother allows me to watch TV every night. be allowed to do sth. 被允许做某事（被动语态） 如：LiLy is allowed to go to Qinzhou. 3. get their ears pierced 穿耳洞 让/使（别人）做某事 get sth. done(过去分词) have sth. done 如：I get my car made. = I have my car made. 我让别人修好我的车
4. enough 足够 形容词＋enough 如：beautiful enough enough＋名词 如：enough food enough to 足够…去做… 如：I have enough money to go to Beijing. She is old enough to go to school.
5. stop doing sth. 停止做某事 Please stop speaking. stop to do sth. 停止下来去做某事 Please stop to speak.
6. 看起来好像…sb. seem to do sth. He seems to feel very sad. it seems that +从句 It seems that he feels very sad. 7. 系动词不能独立作谓语，要和表语一起构成谓语。 常用的连系动词有：look, feel, be, become, get, turn, smell, taste, stay(保持), kept等。 连系动词除be 和become 等少数词可接名词作表语
外，一般都是接形容词。 如：They are very
happy. He became a doctor two years ago. She felt very tired.
由so＋助动词(be/do/will/have)/情态动词＋主语 意为：…也是一样 如:
She is a student. So am I. She went to school just now. So did I . She has finished the work. So have I . She will go to school. So will he.
9. yet 仍然，还
10. stay up 熬夜 如：I often stay up until 12:00pm. 11. clean up 打扫 整理 如：I have cleaned up the bedroom.
always 总是 usually 经常 sometimes 有时 never 从不
如:I am always/usually/sometimes/never late
13. 曾经做某事： Do you ever get to school late? Yes, I do. No, I don’t. Have you ever got to school late? Yes, I have. No, I haven’t.
14. go shopping(去购物), go fishing(去钓鱼), go swimming(去游泳), go boating(去划船), go hiking(去登山), go trekking(去徒步)
15. be strict with sb. 对某人严厉 如：Mother is strict w
ith her son.
16. take the test 参加考试 pass the test 通过考试 fail a test 考试失败
17. the other day 前几天
18. agree 同意 反义词 disagree不同意 动词 agreement 同意 反义词 disagreement 不同意 名词
18. keep sb/ sth. ＋形容词 使某人/某物保持…. 如：We should keep our city clean. 19. both…and… +动词复数形式 如： Both Jim and Li Ming play bastketball. 20. learn (sth.) from sb. 向谁学习(什么) 如：Jim learnt English from his English teacher.
21. have an opportunity to do sth. 有
have a chance of doing sth. 有机
have an opportunity to go to Beijing. I have a chance of going to Beijing. 22. at present 目前 23. at least 最少 at most 最多
24. 花费 take ,cost, spend , pay
sth. take (sb.) time to do sth.
如： It took (me) 10days to read the book.
sth. cost (sb.) ……
如：The book cost (me) 100yuan.
sb. spend … on sth.
如：She spent 10days on this book.
sb. spend …doing sth.
如： She spent 10days reading this book.
sb. pay … for sth.
如：She paid 10yuan for this book.
2 days off
26. reply to 答复某人 如：She replayed to Mr Green. 27. agree with sth. 同意某事 如：I agree with that idea. agree to sb. 同意某人的意见 如：I agree to LiLei. 28. get in the way of 碍事，妨碍
如：Her social life got in the way of her
29. success n. succeed v. successful adj. successfully adv.
30. think about 与think of 的区别
①当两者译为： 认为、想起、记着时，两者可互用 I often think about/ of that day.
②think about 还有“考虑”之意 ， think of 想到、想出时两者不能互用
last, he thought of a good idea. We are thinking about going Qinzhou.
31. 对… 热衷， 对…兴趣 be serious about doing 如：She is serious about dancing. be serious about sth. 如：She is serious about him.
32. practice doing 练习做某事 如：She often practice speaking English.
33. care about sb. 关心某人 如：Mother often care about her son.
34. also 也 用于句中 either也 用于否定句且用于句末 too 也 用于肯定句且用于句末
I am also a student. I am a student too. I am not a student either.
1. if 引导的非真实性条件状语从句， 即 虚拟语气。 通过动词形式的变化来表示说话人对发生的动作 或存在的状态所持的态度或看法的动词形式称为 语气。虚拟语气表示说话人所说的话不是事实， 而是一种祝愿，建议或是与事实相反的假设等。
If 引导的条件状语从句分为真实和非真实条件 句，非真实条件句应用虚拟语气。如果要表示 与现在或将来事实相反时，其虚拟语气结构为：
动词过去式(be动词 would+动词原形 用were)
即：(从句)if +主语+动词过去式(be 动词用were) （一般过去时
），(主句) 主语+would+动词原形 （过去将来时）
如：If I had time, I would go for a walk. 如果我有时间，我就会去散步。(事实上我现在没有时间) If I were you, I would take an umbrella. 假如我是你的话，我会带上雨伞。(事实上我不是你) I would say no if someone asked me to be in a movie. 假如有人请我当电影演员，我会表示拒绝。(事实上瑞没 有人请我当电影演员)
4. a few 与 a little 的区别，few 与 little 的区别 ⑴ a few 一些 修饰可数名词 a little 一些 修饰不可数名词 两者表肯定意义 如：He has a few friends. There is a little sugar in the bottle.
⑵ few 少数的 修饰可数名词 little 少数的 修饰不可数名词 但两者表否定意义 如：He has few friends. There is little sugar in the bottle.
5. still 仍然,还 用在be动词之后，行为动词之前 如： I am still a student. I still love him.
6. hundred, thousand , million, billion (十 亿)词前面有数词或several 等词时要不能加s ，反之，
则要加s 并与of 连用， 表示数量很多 。
hundred/ thousand/ million/ billion people 几百/千/百万/十亿人 hundreds of trees 上百棵树
7. what if + 从句
如果…怎么办 ， 要是… 又怎么
如： What 来怎么办？
if she doesn’t come? 要是她不
What if LiLei knows?
8. add sth. to sth. 添加…到… 如：I added some sugar to water.
9. 系动词与形容词连用 get nervous 变得紧张 feel shy 觉得害羞 look friendly 看起来友好
10. too +形/副+to do sth. 太…而不能 如： I’m too tired to stand. 我太累了而不能站。 11. help with sth. 如：They help with this problem. help sb. do. 如：They help you relax.
12. in public 在公共场所 如:Don’t smoke in public. 请不要在公共
13. energetic adj. 活力的 如：She is a energetic girl. 她是一个活
energy n. 活力 如：She has lots of energies. 她有活力。
14. ask sb. to do 叫…做某事 ask sb. not to do sth.叫…不要做某事 tell sb. to do 告诉…做某事 tell sb. not to do sth. 告诉…不要做某事
asked me to clean the
classroom. Teacher asked me not to clean the classroom.
15. start doing = start to do. 开始做
started speaking/ to speak.
16. borrow sth. from sb. 从某人那里借
来某物 如: I borrowed
a book from Lily.
17.wait for sb.等某人 如：I am wait for him.
18. introduce sb. to sb. 把某人介绍给
introduced Lily to Anna.
19. invite sb. to do 邀请某人做某事 如：Lily invited me to go to her home for supper. 20. have dinner/ supper 吃晚饭 have lunch/ breakfast 吃午餐、吃早餐
21. plenty of 修饰不可数名词，也可以修饰可数名
词 ,许多 如：They
have plenty of food/ apples.
22. 给某人某物 give sth. to sb. 如: give an apple to me give sb. s
th. give me an apple 23. get along with sb. 与…相处 如： Do you get along well with your friends?
24. would rather do sth. than do sth.
I would rather walk than run.
25. whole 整个 26. in fact 事实上 27. let sb. down 让某人失望 如：Don’t let your mother down.
28. come up with sth. 提出 想出 如：He came up with a good idea. catch up with sb. 追上 赶上 如：Lily caught up with Anna.
29. have experience doing 在做某事有经验 如：I have experience teaching Chinese.
30. come out 出版，出来 如：The magazine comes out once a week. 31. by accident 偶然地，无意之中 如：Last week I cut my finger by accident. 32. hurry to do 匆忙… 如：I hurry to call the police. 33. more than 超过 34. offer sb. sth. 给某人提供某
宾语从句 宾语从句在复合句中 作主句的宾语。
一.由连接词+ 主语+ 谓语
常由下面的一些词引导： ? 1.由that 引导 表示陈述意义 that 可省略 如： He says (that) he is at home. 他说他在家里。
2.由if , whether 引导 表示 一般疑问意义(带有是否、 已否、对否等) 如： I don’t know if / whether Wei Hua likes fish.
3.由 连接代词、连接副词(疑问词) 引导 表示特殊疑问 意义 如： Do you know what he wants to buy?
二.从句时态要与主句一致 1. 当主句是一般现在时，从句根据情况使用任何时 态
如: He says (that ) he is at home. I don’t know (that) she is singing now.
She wants to know if I have finished my homework.
Do you know when he will be back?
如:He said (that) he was at home.
I didn’t know that she was singing now.
She wanted to know if I had finished m homework.
Did you know when he would be back?
⑴由have/ has ＋V过去分词构成 ⑵用法： 1. 表示过去发生或已经完成的某一动作对现在造成的影响或结果 常与already, just , yet , ever, never 连用。如： Have you finished your work yet？你完成了你的工作了吗？ Yes, I have. I have just finished it. 是的。我刚刚完成了。 I have already finished it . 我已经完成了。 Have you ever been to China? 你曾经去过中国吗？ No, I have never been there. 没有，我从来也没有去过。
2. ①表示过去已经开始，持续到现在的动作或状态和表示过去某 一时刻延续到现在（包括现在在内）的一段时间的状态连用。 如：for + 时间段，since + 时间点，或过去某一动作， 以及how long 等。 I have been here for 3days/since 3 days ago.
②注： 非延续性动词在现在完成 时态中不能和for, since 引导的表示一段时间的状语的肯定句连用。
应转为相应的延续性动词 如： buy---- have die---- be dead join ---- be in borrow----- keep leave---- be away 例： I have bought a pen.------ I have had a pen for 2 weeks. The dog has died.------- The dog has been dead since last week.
3.①have (has) been to + 地点 去过某地 已经回来
②have (has) gone to + 地点 去了某地 没有回来
③have been in + 地点 一直呆在某地 没有离开过如 :She has been to Shanghai. 她去过上海.(已经回来)
She has gone to Shanghai. 她去了上海。(没有回来 She has been in Shanghai for 2 days.
情态动词must, may , might, could, may , can’t表示推测含义 与用法后面都接动词原形，都可以表示对现在情况的揣测和 推断但他们含义有所不同。
must 一定 肯定 (100%的可能性) may, might, could有可能，也许 (20%－80%的可能性 ) can’t 不可能，不会 (可能性几乎为零) The dictionary must be mine. It has my name on it. The CD might/could/may belong to Tony because he likes listening to pop music. The hair band can’t be Bob’s. After all, he is boy!
1. whose 谁的 疑问词 作定语后面接名词 如：Whose book is this? This is Lily’s. 2. belong to 属于 如：That English book belongs to me.
当play 指弹奏乐器时，常在乐器前用定冠词 如：play the guitar play the piano play the violin
当play 指进行球类运动时，则不用定冠词 如： play football play basketball play baseball
4. if引导的条件状语从句，主句用一般将来时， 从句用一般现在时代替将来时 如：If you don’t hurry up, you’ll be late.如果你不 快点，你将会迟到
5. if you have any idea = if you know 如果你知道
6. try to do sth. 尝试做某事 如：I try to climb the tree. 我尝试爬树。
7. because of , because的用法 because of + 名词/代词/名词性短语 because +从句
do it because I like it. I had to move because of my job.
8. own v.－owner n. listen v.－listener n. learn v.－learner n. 9. catch a bus 赶公车 10. neighbor 邻居 指人 neighborhood 邻居 11. local 当地的
12. noise n. 噪音
13. call the police 报警 如：Quick! Call the police! 快！叫警察！ 14. anything strange 一些奇怪的东西
15. there be sb./ sth. doing 如：There is a cat eating fish.
There must be something visiting our home.
16.escape from …从哪里逃跑出来 如：He escaped from the burning building. 他从燃烧的大楼中逃出来。
17. an ocean of + 名词 ocean of energy.
18. unhappy 不高兴的
19. final adj. 最后的
反义词 happy 高兴的
finally adv. 最后地
. dishonest 不诚实的 反义词 honest 诚实的。 21. get on 上车 get off 下车
22. use up 用光、用完 如：They have used up all the money. 23. attempt to do 试图 如：The boys attempted to leave for Beijing.
24. wake 动词 唤醒 常用的词组：wake up 意为醒来 如：Please wake me up at 8 o’clock. 25. look for 寻找 指过程 find 找 指结果 如： I am looking for a pen. 我正在找一
I found my pen just now. 我刚刚
26. hear 听 指听的结果 listen 听 指听的过程 如：Did you hear ? 你听到了吗？（指听
I often listen to the music. 我经
27.do/ try one’s best to do sth. 尽
如：He tried his 的最大努力去跑。
best to run. 他尽他
prefer动词 更喜欢 宁愿
prefer sth. 更喜欢某事 如： I prefer English.
prefer to do sth. rather than do sth.宁愿做某事而不做某事
如： I prefer to sit rather than stand.我宁愿坐着而不站着。 ? prefer sth to sth. 同…相比更喜欢… 如： I prefer dogs to cats.与猫相比我更喜欢狗。 ? prefer doing to doing 宁愿做某事而不愿做某事 如： I prefer walking to sitting. 我宁愿走路也不愿坐着。
2. along with 伴随… 同… 一道 如：I will go along with you. 我同你一道去。 I sing along with music. 我伴随着音乐唱歌。
3. dance to sth. 随着…跳舞 如： She likes dancing to the music. 她喜欢
4. different kinds of 各种各样 different kinds of clothes 各种各样的衣服 5. music n. 音乐 musician n. 音乐家 musical
6. take … to … 带…去…. 如：My father often takes me to the park. Please take this box to my office.
7. remind sb. of sb./sth. 提醒 使…记起…. This song reminds him of his mother. 8. clear adj. 清楚的，清澈的 clearly adv. 清楚地
9. be important to sb. 对…重要 be important for sb. to do. 做某事对某人很重要
10. unfortunately adv. 不幸运地 fortunately adv. 幸运地 11. look for 寻找 ，强调动作。
如：My pen is lost. Could you help me look for it?
12. though = although 作连词 虽然，尽管
放在句子中间/句首，不能和but 连用 如：Though it was very late, he went on working. 虽然很晚了，但他还在工作 Mr. Smith , though he was young, did it very well.
13. fun n. 乐趣 （不可数） funny adj. 有趣的
14. be sure to do 一定做某事 肯定做某事 如：It is sure to snow. 肯定要下雪 Be sure not to forget it. 千万不要忘记呀!
15. on display 展览 16. over the years 很多年来，常与现在完成时连用 如：Over the years, they’ve planted many trees on the hills.
17. energy n. 活力 energetic adj. 有活力的
18. keep healthy 保持
健康 19. get together 聚在一起
20. discuss v. 讨论 discussion n. 讨论 21. be bad for sth. 对…有坏处的 be bad for doing sth. 做…有坏处
22. take care of = look after 照顾 关心
如：She often takes care of / looks after her son.
23. stay away from 远离… 如：Stay away from me , I have a cold.
24. to be honest 老实说 如：To be honest I really like flowers.
25. fisherman 渔夫 复数形式 fishermen
26. photography n. 摄影 photograph n. 照片 相片 photographer n. 摄影师 27. be in agreement 意见一致 常与介词on /about连用 如：They are in agreement on that question. 他们对那个问题意见一致。 28. even if
29. mainly adv. 主要地 首要地 main adj. 主要的
1. tired 累的 tiring 令人疲惫 bored 讨厌 boring 令人厌烦/讨厌的 excited 兴奋的 exciting 令人兴奋/激动的 amazed 惊讶的 amazing 令人惊讶的 2.education n. 教育 educational有教育意义的
3. 想要做…：would like to do想要…：would like sth.
常用的句型有： What would you like to do? 你想要做什么？ I would like to visit GuiLin. 我想去参观桂林。
What would you like ? 你想要什么？ I would like some tea. 我想来些茶。 Would you like to go to my party? (表邀请) Yes, I’d love/ like to . No, thanks. Would you like some tea or coffee? （I’d like tea.)
Where would you like to visit/ go? (I’d like to go home)
4. go on vacation 去度假 go on a picnic 去野炊
go on a trip 去旅行
hope to do 希望做某事. 例：I hope to go to Beijing. 我希望去北京。 hope (that) + 从句 希望…. 例：I hope that I can go to Beijing.我希望
I hope (that) she can pass the test.我
6. I love places where the people are friendly.
where 关系副词，引导定语从句 where引导定语从句修饰表示地点的先行词如：the place, the city等 例：That is the school where I studied 10 years ago. 那就是我10年前所就读的学校。
7.consider doing考虑做某事 例:I am considering changing my job.
8. cost (sb.) 钱、时间 例The book cost me 10 yuan 这本书花了我10元 9. in general 一般来说， 大体上， 通常 10. be supposed to do 应该做… = should 例：Scientists are supposed to know a lot.
12. take a trip 去旅行
13. provide sb. with sth 供应某人某物 =provide sth for sb.
如：They provide us with water. They provide water for us.
14. how far 问路程 多远 how old 问年龄 多少岁 how long 问时间 多久 多长 how often 问频率 多久一次
15. be away 离开 如:I was away 2days ago. 我两天前离开了。 I will be away for a few days. 我将离开一些天。
16. inexpensive adj. 不贵的 反义词expensive adj. 贵的
17.let sb. do 让某人做某事 Let me help you.让我帮你吧。
18. in t
he future 将来 19. 用to 表示 “的”有： answers to question 问题的答案 the key to the door 这扇门的钥匙
She will a good mother in the future. 在将来她将会是一个好妈妈。
20. as soon as possible 尽可能的快
21. continue doing = go on doing 继续做某事 continued singing. =She went on singing. 她继续唱歌。 22. be willing to do 愿意做某事 如：I am willing to help you. 我愿意帮你。 23. on the other hands 另一方面 如：She
24. hold on to sth. 保持，不要放弃 如： Please hold on to my hand. 不要放开我的手。
25. come true 实现 如：My dream have come true. 我的梦实现了。
1.动词+副词：如：give up 放弃 turn off 关掉 stay up 熬夜 这种结构有时相当于及物动词，如果其宾语是代词，就必须放在动词和副 词之间，如果是名词，则既可插在动词和副词之间，也可放在短语动词 后。 2. 动词+介词 如：listen of 听 look at 看 belong to 属于这种结构相当于及物 动词，后面跟宾语。 3. 动词+副词+介词 如：come up with 提出，想出 run out of 用完，耗尽 4. 动词+名词(介词) 如：take part in参加 catch hold of 抓住
1.cheer (sb.) up 使(某人)高兴、振作 clean up 打扫 clean-up n. 打扫 如：cheer me up 使我高兴 2. homeless adj. 无家可归的 a homeless boy 一个无家可归的男孩 3. hand out 分发 hand out bananas 4. give out 分发 give out sth to sb. 分….给某人 give up doing 放弃… give up smoking 放弃吸烟 give away 赠送 捐赠 give away sth. to …. give away money to kids give sb. sth. 给某人某东西 give me money 给我钱 give sth. to sb. 给某人某东西 give money to me 给我线
5. sick adj. 生病的 作表语、定语 ill adj. 生病的 作表语 ，不能作定语
6. volunteer to do v. 志愿效劳、主动贡献 volunteer n. 志愿者 7. come up with catch up with
= think up 想出
8. put off doing 推迟做某事 put on 穿上 (指过程) put up 张贴
9. write down 写下 记下
10. call up 打电话 make a telephone call 打电话 11. set up 成立 建立 The new hospital was set up in 2000. 12. each 每个 各自的 强调第一个人或事物的个别情况 常与of 连用 every 每个 每一个的 一切的 则有“全体”的意思不能 与of 连用
13. put …to use 把… 投入使用，利用 They put the new machine to use.
14. help sb. (to) do 帮助某人做某事 help sb. with sth. 帮助某人做某事 help （to）do 帮助做某事 15. plan to do 计划做某事 plan + 从句 例： I plan to go to Beijing. =I plan (that) I will go to Beijing. 16. spend … doing 花费…做… 例： I spent a day visiting Beijing. spend… on sth. 花费…在… 例： I spent 3 years on English.
成分 (1)引导以 not only …but (also)… 开头的句子往往引起部分
倒装。 因此 Not only do I feel good but (also)…. 是倒装句。也是说得 要把前面的句子中的助动词或者是情态动词放在主语的前面。 如： Not only can I do it but (also) I can do best. 我不仅能做到而且做得最好。 ⑵Not only…but (also)… 接两主语时，谓语动词随后面的主语 人称和数的变化 也就是就近原则 如： ①Not only Lily but (also) you like cat. ②Not only you but (also) Lily likes cat. 常见的就近原则的结构有： Neither… nor…即不…也不… (两者都不) 例： Neither you nor I like him. 我和你都不喜欢他。 Either… or… 不是…就是… (两者中的一个) 例： Either Lily or you are a student. Not only …but (also)… There be
18. join 参加 (指参加团体、组织) 如：join the Party 入党 take part in 参加 (指参加活动) 如：take part in sports meeting 参加运动会 19. ①run out of = use up 用完 用尽
例： I have run out of money.= I have used up money.
②run away 逃跑
例： The monkey has run away from the zoo. ③run to + 地方 跑到某地
20. take after (在外貌、性格等方面)与(父母等)相像 be similar to 与..相像 take after 相像 look after 照顾 take care of 照顾 21. work out 算出 结局 The situation worked out quite well. Have you worked out this
22. hang out 闲荡 闲逛 I like to hang out at mall with my friends. 23. be able to do 能 会 be unable to do 不能 不会 24. thank you for doing 谢谢做某事 如：thank you for helping me 谢谢做帮助我 25. for sure 确实如此，毫无疑问 You don’t have money. That’s for sure.
26. fill… with… 使…充满… 用…填充… She filled the bowl with water. 她用水填满碗。
27. help sb. out 帮助…做事，解决难题(摆脱困境) 例： I can’t work out this math problem. Please help me out. 28. train n. 火车 train v. 训练
train sb. to do. 训练某人做某事 She trains her dog to fetch things. 她训练她的狗去 取东西。
29. at once = right away 立刻 马上 如：Do it at once. 马上去做。 I’ll go there at once/ right away. 我马上去那里。
30. one day 有一天 (指将来/过去) some day 有一天(指将来) 如： One day I went to Beijing. 有一天我去了北京。 Some day I’ll go to Beijing. 有一天我将去北京。
31. specially adv. 特意地 专门地 特别地 special adj. 特别的 32. donation n. 捐赠物 donate v. 捐赠 赠送
33. part of speech 词性 词类 34. disabled adj. 肢体有残疾的 disable v. 不能
(3). 被动语态中的be 是助动词，有人称、数和时态的变化 一般现在时被动语态为：am/is/are+过去分词 一般过去时被动
语态为：was/were+ 过去分词 与情态动词连用的被动语态：情态动词+ be + 过去分词
(4). 被动语态中动作的发出者或执行者做介词by的宾语，放在句末，by 表示 “由，被”的意思 主动语态： 主语+ 谓语动词 + 宾语 + 其他成 被动语态： 主语+ be +过去分词 + by +宾语 +其他成分 如：Many people speak English. 被动 English is spoken by many people.
2. invent v. 发明 inventor n. 发明家 invention n.
3. be used for doing用来做…(是被动语态) 如： Pens are used for writing. 笔是用来写的。 Pens aren’t used for eating. 笔不是用来吃的。
4. 给某人某样东西 give sth. to sb. = give sb. sth. 如：I gave a pen to him. I gave him a pen. 5. all day 整天
7. by mistake 错误地 如：I took the umbrella by mistake. 8. make sb./sth. +形容词 使…怎么样 例 ： It made me happy.
make sb./sth. +名词 让…做… 例 ： It made me laugh. 9. by accident 意外 偶然 例 ： I met her by accident at bus stop. 10. not…until… 直到…才做… 例 ： I didn’t go to bed until I finished my work.
11. according to +名词 根据… 如：according to an legend根据一个神话 according to this article根据这篇文章
12. over an open fire 野饮
13. leaf n. 叶子 复数形式 leaves 14. nearby adj. 附近的 如：the nearby river 15. fall into 落入 掉进 如：The leaf fell into the river. fall down 摔倒 如：She fell down from her bike.
16. quite 非常 adv.
a beautiful girl 一个漂亮的女孩
very 非常 adv. 与冠词a连用时，冠词a必须放在
a very beautiful girl 一个漂亮女孩
注：当不与冠词a 连用时，两者可以互用 如：I am very happy.= I am quite
17.（ in） the way 这样
18. pleased adj. 表示外部因素引起人发自内心的欣慰和 愉快 pleasant adj. 愉快 高兴 指天气、时间、旅行令人高兴 愉快 please v. 使高兴 使同意 19. battery—operated adj. 电池控制的 是名词+动词的运动分词构成的合成形容词 20. in the sixth century 在第6世纪
21. travel around 周游 22. more than = over 超过 如：more than 300 =over 300 超过300
23. including prep. 介词 包括 可以与名词和动名词连用 如: Six people, including a baby, were hurt. 24. have been played 被上演 是现在完成时的被动语态 现在完成时的被动语态的结构：have /has been +过去分词 25. be born 出生 He was born in Canada.
26. safety n. 安全 safe adj. 安全的
27. knock into 撞上(某人)
28. divide sth. into … 将…划分成.. 通常指将一个整体分成几个对应相对的部分 如： Let’s divide ourselves into 4groups.
29. since then 自从那以后 常与完成时 态连用 如： Since then, I have left Beijing.
(1) 构成：由助动词had + 过去
分词 构成 否定式：had not + 过去分词 缩写形式：hadn’t
(2) 用法：过去完成时表示在过去某一时间或动作之前已经发生或完成了 的动作。
(3) 它所表示的时间是“过去的过去”。 ①表示过去某一时间可用by, before 等构成的短语来表示 ②也可以用when, before, after 等引导的时间状语从句来表示 ③还可以通过宾语从句或通过上下文暗示。 如：When I got there, you had already eaten you meal. By the time he got here, the bus had left. He said he had been to Beijing twice.
2. by the time 直到…时候
指从过去某一点到从句所示的时间为止的一段时间 如：By the time we got to his house, he had finished supper. 在我们到达他就已经吃完了晚饭。
3. 英语中表示“把某物遗忘在某处”常用 leave + 地点 ,而不是forget+地点 如：Unluckily, I left my book at home.
4.close v.关adv.接近地 靠近地 closed adj.关的
5. come out 出来
6. on time 按时 准时 既不早也不迟 in time 及时 指在时限到来之前 7. luckily adv. 幸运地 lucky adj. 幸运的 luck n. 好运 8. give sb. a ride /lift 让某搭便车 如: He often gives me a ride to school.
9.only just 刚刚好、恰好
10. go off (闹钟)闹响 如：The alarm went off just now. 11. break down 坏掉
12. fool n. 傻子 呆子 v. 愚弄 欺骗 如：He is a fool. 他是一个呆子。
We can’t fool our teacher. (动词)
13. show up 出现 出席 如：She didn’t show up last night.
14. invite sb. to do sth. 邀请某人做某做事 如：My friend invited me to watch TV. 15. set off 激起 出发 set up 建立
16. ①so … that 如此…以致于 引导结果状语从句，
②so that 作“为了”时，引导目的状语从句，从句常
出 现情态动词， 作结果状语从句时，从句中一般不用情 态动词 。 如：She got up early so that she could catch the bus. 为了能赶上车，她起得很早。(目的状语从句) She was so sad that she couldn’t say a word.
17. flee from 从…逃跑 避开 如： They fled from their home. 18. thrill v . 使人非常激动，使人非常紧张 thrilled adj. 指某人感到激动或感到紧张 thrilling adj. 指某事物使人心情激动 19. get married 结婚 20. convince v. 使信服 convincing adj. 令人信服的
22. be late for 迟到
23. a piece of 一片/块/张 如： a piece of paper/ bread
1.宾语从句 宾语从句在复合句中作主句的宾语。 ①由连接词+ 主语+ 谓语 构成 常由下面的一些连接词引导： ②由that 引导 表示陈述意义 that 可省略 He says (that) he is at home. ③由if , whether 引导 表示一般疑问意义(带有是否、已否、对否等) I don’t know if / whether Wei Hua likes fish. ④由连接代词、连接副词(疑问词) 引导 表示特殊疑问意义 Do you
know what he wants to buy? 当主句是一般现在时，从句根据情况使用任何时态 He says (that ) he is at home. I don’t know (that) she is singing now. She wants to know if I have finished my homework. Do you know when he will be back? 当主句是一般过去时，从句应使用过去某时态(一般过去时,过去进行时，过去将来时， 过去完成时) He said (that) he was at home. I didn’t know that she was singing now. She wanted to know if I had finished m homework. Did you know when he would be back?
2. get v. 得到，买，到达，变得
3. make a telephone call 打电话
4. save money 省钱、存钱 5. ①问路常用的句子： Do you know where sth. is ? Can you tell me how I can get to …? Could you tell me how to get to …？ ②Can/Could/Will/Would you please tell me sth. ？ （表示十分客 气地询问事情） ③Could you tell me how to get to the park? 中的how to get to the park 是疑问词与动词不定式连用，用作宾语，但不是宾语从句，可是相当 于how I can get to the park（宾语从句）如： I don’t know how to solve the problem. = I don’t know how I can solve the problem. Can you tell me when to leave? = Can you tell me when I ill leave?
take the elevator / escalator to the … floor. 乘电梯/自动扶梯到…楼 turn left / right = take a left / right 向左/右转 go past 经过 go straight 向前直走
7. next to 旁边、紧接着
如：Lily is next to Ann. 莉莉就在安的旁边。
8. between … and… 在…和…之间 如: Lily is between Ann and Tom.
9. decide to do 决定做… decide v. decision n. make a decision 做个决定 如：She decided to go to have lunch. =She make a decision to go to havelunch.
10. Is that a good place to hang out? 那
是不是一个闲荡的好地方？中的to hang out修饰前面 名词place，不定式作定语. 如：There
are something to eat. 这有吃的 东西。中的to eat修饰代词something，作定语.
11. kind of +adj./ adv.译为“有点、一点” 如：She is kind of shy. 她有点害羞。 12. expensive 贵的 反义词 inexpensive 不贵的
13. crowded 拥挤的 反义词 uncrowded 不拥挤的 14. take a vacation = go on a vacation 去度假 15. dress up 打扮 dress up as 打扮成..
如：He wanted to dress up as Father
16. on the beach
在海滩上 的介词用 on
18. depend on sth / doing / 从句 根据，依靠，依赖，决
定于，如：Living things depend on the sunlight.生物
对阳光有依赖性。 We can’t depend on his answer. 我们不能根 据他的回答。 That depends on how you did it. 那决定于你 怎样做这件事。
19. prefer动词 更喜欢 宁愿 常用的结构有： prefer sth. 更喜欢某事 如：I prefer English. 我更喜欢英语。
prefer doing/ to do 宁愿做某事 如： I prefer sitting/ t
o sit.我宁愿坐着。 prefer sth to sth. 同…相比更喜欢… 如： I prefer dogs to cats. 与猫相比我更喜欢狗。
prefer doing to doing 宁愿做某事而不愿做某事 如：I prefer walking to sitting. 我宁愿走路也不愿坐着 prefer to do rather than do 宁愿做某事而不愿做某事 如： I prefer to work rather than be free. 我宁愿工作而
20. on the other hand
21. 把…借给某人 lend sb. sth. ＝ lend sth.to sb. 如：Lily lent me her book. = Lily lent her book to me . 22. such as 例如 23. I’m sorry to do sth. 对做某事我觉得很抱歉、
24. in a way 在某种程度说
25. in order to do 为了做… 表目的 如：He got up early in order to catch the first bus. 他起早床，是为了赶上头班公共汽车。
26. 等级/同级比较：as…as ， not as/so…as ①as + 形容词/ 副词原级 + as
表示“和…一样的…”“…和…一样的…” 如:He works as hard as we. 他工作和我们同样努力。 ②否定式：not as + 形容词/ 副词原级 + as =not so + 形容词/ 副词原级 + as 如：He doesn’t work as / so hard as we. 他工作没有 我们那样努力。
27. hand in 上交
1. be supposed to do . 应该 如：We are supposed to stop smoking. 我们应该停止吸烟。
知识拓展 表示应该的词有：should, ought to ,be supposed to
2. shake hands 握手 shake 本意是“摇动、震动”
3. You should have asked what you were supposed to wear. （你本应该问清楚怎么样穿才得体）中的“should have aske是 “情态动词＋现在完成时”表示过去本应该做某事，事实上没有 做 如：She should have gone to Beijing. 她本应该去了北京(没有去)。
4. be relaxed about sth. 对某事随意、不严格 如：They are relaxed about the time. 他们对时间很随意。 5. pretty adv. 相当,很＝very 如： She is pretty friendly. 她相当友好。 adj. 美丽的 如： She is a pretty girl.她是一个美丽的女孩。
6. make plans to do = plan to do. 打算做某事 如：She has made plans to go to Beijing. =She has planed to go to Beijing. 7. drop by 访问 看望 拜访 串门 如： We just dropped by our friends’ homes.我们刚刚
8.after all 毕竟 终究 如:You see I was right after all.你看,毕竟还是我对了。 9. invite sb. to do sth. 邀请某人做某事 如：Lily invited me to have dinner.莉莉请我吃晚饭。
10. around the world = all over the world 全世界 11. pick up 捡起 挑选 如：He picked up his hat. 他捡起他的帽子。 12. start doing = start to do 开始做某事 如: He started reading.= He started to read. 他开始读。
13. point at 指向 14. stick v. 剌 截 n. 棒，棍 chopstick 筷子 是由chop(砍)＋stick(棒)合成,通 形式：chopsticks
15. go out of one’s way to do 特意，专门做某事 如： 如： He went out
of his way to make me happy. 16. make mistakes 犯错误（复数） make a mistake 犯错误（一个） 17. be different from 与…不同 如：Chinese food is different from theirs.
18. get/be used to sth. 习惯于… get/be used to doing 习惯于… be used to do 被用于做… be used for doing 被用于做… used to do 过去常常做…
如：I wash clothes everyday. But I’m used to it.
I am used to washing clothes. 我习惯于洗衣服了。 The knives are used to cut things.
The knives are used for cutting things.
She used to watch TV after school.
19. 我发现要记住每一样事是困难的。 I find it difficult to remember everything. 形式宾语 真正宾语
常见的形式宾语有： find / think + it +形容词+ to do sth. /that-clause 如:I think it hard to study English. I find it clear that he is a good a boy.
19. cut up 切开 切碎 如：Let’s cut up the water melon. 让我们切开这个西瓜吧.
20. make a toast 敬酒 21. crowd v.挤满 其形容词和过去式及过去分词都是crowded
22. can’t stop doing 忍不住做某事 如： I can’t stop laughing. 我忍不住笑
23. make faces 24. 做鬼脸
face to face 面对面
25. learn…by oneself 自学 如：I learn English by my self. 我自学英语。