一、选择适当的词填空。1. A: What is she_______(do)? B: She_________(cook)dinner in the kitchen now.
2. Listen! Who ___________(sing) ? 3 A: What_____ they ______(do)? B: They____________(run)on the grass now.
4. Are they_______(fly)kites? Yes ,they are. 5. Bob _________(swim)in the pool now.
6. A: _____the girls______(catch)the butterflies? B: No, they aren't. They______ (pick)up leaves.
7. They are_________(make) a snowman. 8. The boys ___________(take) pictures in the garden now.
9. It's 12:00，the students ______________(have) lunch in the canteen now.
10. My father_________(wash) his car outside now. 11. I like_______(dive) and__________(swim).
12. A: ________ your brothers ________(play) computer games now? B: Yes, they are.
13. Look! The kangaroo_________(jump), the panda___________ (sleep),the monkeys __________(eat)bananas.
14. We are going to do more exercise _________ (keep) fit. 15. I am going to ___________ (be) a doctor when I grow up.
16. I’m going to practice __________ (play) the guitar every day. 17. When did you learn __________ (play) the violin?
18. —Shall we go to the movies tonight? —That_________ (sound) interesting. . （long）river in China
二、单选。1.---What is he going to ________ when he _______ up ? --- He’s going to be a doctor .
A. do , grow B. does , grows C. be , grow D. be , grows
2. He’s going to practice _______ basketball every day. A. play B. to play C. playing D. the
3. I’m going to be ______ engineer. A. an B. a C. the D. /
4. She’s going to take _____ lessons because she wants to be an actress. A. music B. acting C. dancing D. basketball
5. He is going to be a computer programmer when he _______ college. A. finishes B. starts C. left D. begins
6. My aunt is going to retire____. A. quiet somewhere B. somewhere noisy C. somewhere quiet D. beautiful somewhere
7. My uncle is going to ________ Dalian next year. A. moves B. move to C. live D. leaves for
8. She wants to study English and she’s going to study economics________.
A. at a time B. at times C. at the same time D. in the same time
9. He’s going to travel _________ the world. A. all of B. through C. all over D. from
10. I’m going to write articles and send ____ magazines and newspapers. A. it to B. they to C. them for D. them to
11. Let’s buy aD. spend B. make C. that D. have C. A lot D. A little
14.－I’m going to learn the piano when I retire. －That sounds _____ a good idea. A. like B. as C. about D. of
15. He decides to work _______ than last year. A. more hard B. much hard C. much harder
17. —I’m sure your dream to be an English teacher will come true. —___________________.
A. Of course B. Sorry, I can’t C. You’re welcome D. Thank you for saying so
18. I find that Wang Ping is saving money. Do you know what he ________ with the money?
A. is doing B. did C. is going to do D. does
19. —When are you going to have the party? —______. Maybe on Saturday or Sunday.
A. Sure, I am B. I’m not sure yet C. That’s a good idea D. Have a good time
20. I want to get better grades, ____ I am going to study harder. A. so B. although C. but D. because
21. Cycling can make your body _____. A. strong B. strongly C. be strong D. to be strong
22. He will ____Beijing tomorrow morning, if the train isn’t late. A. reached B. get C. arrive at D. arrive in
23. Michael Jordan is good at _____basketball. A. to play B. play C. to playing D. playing
24. I saw Tom often __with his friends during the summer holidays A. swims B. swam C. swim D. swimming
25. Running is a good way _____ fit. A. keeps B. to keep C. keeping D. kept D. a little hard 16. Mr Brown has a part-time job ________ a teacher in our school. A. as B. for C. like D. of
26. He prefers _____ on the weekend. A. go shopping B. going shop C. going shopping D. to go shopping
27. There ____ an English test during the term. A. will have B. is C. is going to have D. is going to be
28. ____my father ___mother are at work in the USA, but I can take good care of myself.
A. All; of B. Both; and C. Either; or D. Neither. nor
三、对划线部分提问。 （就划线部分提问） ___________ ____________ you going to do?
2. I’（就划线部分提问） ____________ are you going to ____________?
3. . I went hiking last week. (用next week改写) I ______ ______ hiking next week. 6. The students are going to plant trees. (改为否定句) The students _______ _______ to plant trees.
7. We are going to play soccer this Saturday.(改为一般疑问句) _______ you ______ _____ play soccer this Saturday? 就画线部分提问)______ ______ she _______ ______ ______ this weekend?
9. I’m going to study physics hard 就画线部分提问)
_______ _______ you ______ _____ study physics hard?
10. There are over 500 pictures in the art exhibition. (改写同义句)There are ______ ____ 500 pictures in the art exhibition.
四、完形填空(10分) write my own (自己的—not all happy —and send it off to recording studios (录音棚). I don’t think aboutI enjoy doing.
1. A. bad B. sick C. good D. terrible 2. A. dance B. speak C. sing D. swim
3. A. famous B. friendly C. healthy D. tall 4. A. about B. with C. over D. for
5. A. practice B. begin C. finish D. like 6. A. sad B. tired C. angry D. happy
7. A. so B. and C. but D. or 8. A. forget B. need C. have D. want
9. A. finding B. borrowing C. seeing D. making 10 A. what B. how C. why D. when
Here are the New Year’s resolutions of my four friends. My name is Dave, and I am from the United Kingdom. I’m going to drink more water and less cola. I’m also going to brush my teeth before breakfast and after dinner, and wash my hands before eating. My name is Tina, and I am from the United States. I want to make more friends this year. I’m going to be nicer to the other children in my class. I’m going to be friendly to children who need friends —like someone who is shy or new to my school.
I’m Selina, and I am from the United States. I’m going to work harder this year. I’m going to do all the homework that our teachers ask us to do. If I have any problems with my subjects, I’m going to ask my teachers for help. My name is Toby, and I am from Singapore. I’m never going to play computer games. When I feel angry or stressed, I’m going to find better ways to relax, like exercising, reading or discussing my problems with my friends.
1. Dave is going to brush his teeth ______ a day. A. once B. twice C. three times D. four times
2. Selina is going to _______ this year. A. drink more water B. work harder C. make more friends D. do more exercise
3. _____ are both American. A. Toby and Selina B. Tina and Dave
4. Who is Toby going to talk with about his problems? C. Toby and Dave D. Tina and Selina
A. His friends. B. His teachers. C. His parents. D. His classmates.
5. Which of the following is NOT true, according to the passage?
A. Dave is going to wash his hands before eating. B. Selina is going to ask her teachers about her study problems.
C. Tina is going to be friendly only to children who are new to school.
D. Toby doesn’t want to play computer games any more.
My name is Linda. I’m from Australia. I live in a small town. I’m fourteen years old. I am going to go to Green High School next year. When I was 8 years old, I sang songs that I loved from the TV. It became a habit. As I grew up, I got better and better at it. Now I sing every day. I love singing. Singing makes me feel free and happy. People always tell me that I have a beautiful voice and that I should use it. Last year I took part in our city’s singing contest. I won first prize. From then on, I decided to be a singer because I like singing and I am good at it.I hope I can become a singer. I am going to tour around America, England and other countries to give concerts. I am going to be famous. I’m going to use part of the money from the concerts to help poor (贫穷的) children. But if my dream doesn’t come true (实现), I am not going to be sad. I am not going to stop singing. I sing just because I like it.
6. Where is Linda from? A. Australia. B. America. C. England. D. France.
7. Linda decided to be a singer when she was ____ years old. A. eight B. nine C. thirteen D. Fourteen
8. The underlined word "voice" means "___"in Chinese. A. 面容 B. 嗓音
9. Linda wants to be a singer because she ________.
A. wants to help others B. wants to be famous C. likes giving concerts
10. The passage is mainly about Linda’s ____. A. dream B. school
C. 心灵 D. 身材 D. likes singing C. family D. life
Why do we need dreams? bring us a better life in the future. They keep us going. Most successful people are dreamers. They think today’现实). Many years ago, people dreamed of dreams encouraged(鼓励Some day they will come true.
A: Hi, Jack! What are you going to be when you grow up? B: 1________________________. A: How are you going to do that? B: I’m going to take acting lessons. A: 2________________________?
B: I’m going to start after I finish high school. What about you? A: My dream is to be an English teacher when I grow up. B: 4__________________________? A: New Year’s resolution? It is to get good grades. B: 5_____________________!
寒假即将来临，说说你的打算怎样度过。题目已给出。要求：1. 尽量使用“be going to”结构； 2. 尽量避免语法和单词拼写方面的错误；3. 注意书写规范美观；4. 篇幅在60词以上。
I’m going to have a nice winter vacation
________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. I often help my mother ______ (make) dinner at home. 2. He is going to the supermarket _____(buy) some milk.
3. Now people have more money, but have ______ (little) time to spend with their families. 10. Today is my mother’s birthday. What about12. Would you mind _____________(make) some dumplings for them? . She can’t stand 22. It’23. It’s bad weather. You’26. __________ (few/ little) children there are in a family, _________ (rich/poor) their life will be.
27. She is a _______ (care) girl. She does everything _________ (care).
28. It’s becoming ______ and _____ to find a job in China. (hard) 30. He _______( win ) the first prize . He is the _________(win) of the English Competition 短文填空。
money to the bank clerk. can work with a computer, that’s the best.
people are dreamers. They think today’现实). Many years ago, people dreamed of flying will come true. encouraged(鼓励