packed it yet?
What are the three important things to pack when you go on a beach vacation?
__packed the camera __watered the plants __locked the windows __bought a travel guidebook __bought a street __packed the beach towels
Explanation 1. Have you packed yet? 你打包了吗？ pack v. pack sth. （up）into… 整理行装 pack clothes into a trunk 把衣服装进衣箱内 pack into塞进、挤进（某一地方 或某一段时间）
Crowds packed into the cinemas on a wet day. 在雨天, 一大群人挤进电影院。 She managed to pack a lot of sightseeing into the short time she had in London. 她在伦敦，逗留的短短时间中， 紧凑地安排了一连串的观光活动。
2. Have you watered the plants yet? 你浇了这些花草了吗？ water此处为动词，浇浇水，洒洒 水之意。 water the lawn / the plants / the streets 洒水于草地（花木，街道）上 water the horses 饮马
1. I haven’t cleaned out the refrigerator yet. 我还没有把冰箱清除干净。 clean sth. out 打扫某物之内部，扫除 某物的尘土等。 It’s time you cleaned your bedroom. 现在该是你打扫卧室的时候了。 clean sth. up 清除罪犯和不道德分子， 整顿（某事物）
The mayor has decided to clean up the city. 市长已决定要整顿市政。
clean sth. down 清扫, 擦干净
clean down the walls 把墙上的尘土扫下
2. I’ll do it in a minute. 我马上就做。 in a minute, soon 立刻 I’ll come downstairs in a minute. 我马上下楼。 to the minute, exactly 一分不差，准确地
The train arrived at 5 o’clock to the minute. 那班列车在五点整到站。 the minute that, as soon as 一……就…… I’ll give him your message the minute that he arrives. 等他一到，我就把你的信给他。
3. Are you ready, Tina? 你准备好了吗, Tina? ready for sth. / to do sth. 准备就绪的 ready for work 为工作准备就绪
get ready for a journey
be ready to start
现在完成时表示过去某时发生的行为 对主语目前产生的影响。即用过去发生 的某个行为来说明现在的某种情况。
We are good friends. (现在的情况） I knew him in 1997.（过去的动作）
We have known each other since 1997.
（现在完成时把过去的动作和现在联系 起来并着眼于现在） She has been to Beijing.
(现在已不在北京，从结果上和现在联 系起来） She has been in Beijing for two years. （现在仍在北京，从时间上和现在联系 起来）
现在完成时的三种基本用法： 1、未完成用法。表示动作或状态开 始于过去，一直延续到现在，可能继 续发展，也可能刚刚结束。 He has been in the army for ten years. I have studied English since 1980. He has lived here all his life. a. be, live, study 都是延续性动词。
b.常用的时间状语： since…, for
…, in the past few years, so far, all his life.
2、反复性用法，表示过去到现在这 段时间内反复发生的动作。 I have been to the city twice this week. I have often wondered where she gets her money all these days. 这种用法从时间上与现在发生了联 系。
3、完成性用法，表示动作或状态到说 话时已经完成，通常所产生的结果把 过去的动作和状态和现在联系起来。 He has gone to Shanghai. 他已经去了上海。 （结果：他已不在这儿）
Can you make sure ___ the gold ring? A. where Alice had put B. where had Alice put C. where Alice has put D. where has Alice put 使用现在完成时表示过去发生的 “放”的动作对现在的影响，究竟金 戒指现在“在哪里”。
When I was at college I ___ three foreign languages, but I ___ all except a few words of each. A. spoke; had forgotten B. spoke; have forgotten C. had spoken; had forgotten D. had spoken; have forgotten “但都忘了”是现在的情况，要用现 在完成时，强调结果。
--I’m sorry to keep you waiting. --Oh, not at all. I ___ here only a few minutes. A. have been B. had been C. was D. will be “(for) only a few minutes”说明几分 钟前来了这里，一直到现在。
---___ the sports meet might be put off. ---Yes, it all depends on the weather. A. I’ve been told B. I’ve told C. I’m told D.I told “被告知”是过去的事，对现在的影 响 是“我已知道”。
The price ___, but I doubt whether it will remain so. A. went down B. will go down C. has gone down D. was going down 表示已发生的动作
All the preparations for the task__, and we’re ready to start. A. completed B. complete C. had been completed D. have been completed 过去的动作“完成了准备工作”， 对现在的影响是“现在已准备出发 了”。
My dictionary ___. I have looked for it everywhere but still ___ it. A. has lost; don’t find B. is missing; don’t find C. has lost; haven’t found D. is missing; haven’t found
--Where ___ the recorder? I can’t see it anywhere. --I ___ it right here, but now it’s gone. A. did you put; have put B. have you put; put C. had you put; have put D. were you putting; have put
The CCTV has been broadcasting English programs ever since 1977.
表示一个事件在某个事件之前一直进 行, 用于表达事件的持续性。 You look hot and tired. Have you been exercising? I'm sorry I'm late. Have you been waiting long?
---Hi, Tracy, you look tired. --- I am tired. I ___ the living room all day. A. painted B. had painted C. have been painting D. have painted
She ___ letters all morning and felt tired. A. has been writing B. writes C. has written D. had been writing
----Isn’t it hard to drive downtown to work? ----Yes, that’s why I ____ to work by train. A. have been going B. have gone C. was going to D. will have gone
1. Then I have to take the dog for a wa
lk. 我还必须带着狗出去溜溜。 （1）take v. 携带,拿走某物,伴随某人 take letters to the post 把信付邮 take a friend home in one’s car 用汽车送朋友回家。 take the dog out for a walk 带狗出去散步。
（2）take得到、享有、吃喝 take a holiday 休假 take a walk 散步 take a bath 沐浴 take a deep breath 作深呼吸
2. I haven’t done any of those things yet because my grandfather came to chat to me. 那些事情我一样也还没做，因为我祖 父来和我聊天。 （1）because连词 因为
I did it because they asked me to do it.
（2）because所表达的原因是未知的， 如果要表达明显的理由，或被认为是已 知的，则用as或for / so。
As it’s raining, you’d better take a taxi.
It’s raining so you’d better take a taxi. 既然在下雨，你最好乘计程车。
（3）for和because of相近, 后面要加名 词或名词短语。 for this reason 为此原因 for its scenery 因风景著名
Because of his bad leg, he couldn’t walk so fast as the others. 因为他的腿有毛病, 他不能跟别人走
Many people have a cold because of the cold weather. 由于天气冷，许多人都感冒了。 （4）chat v. n. 闲谈，聊天 They were chatting in the corner.
1. written original songs 所做的最早的歌曲 （1）original adj. 最初的, 最早的 The original plan was better than the plan we followed. 原先的计划优于我们所实行的 计划。
an original design 别出心裁的设计 an original writer 富有创见的作家
2. won an award 赢得一项奖 （1）award n. 作过决定而赠与之 物（奖品等） His horse was given the highest award at the show. 他的马在展览会中得到最高奖。 （2）award n. 助学金
（3）v. 颁发、授与、赏给 He was awarded the first prize. 他获得了第一名的奖励。
3. One of the best bands on the music scene is the New Ocean Waves. NOW是乐坛最好乐队之一。 one of +最高级+名词的复数形式这 一结构是大家较为常见的。
Surfing is one of the most popular
water sports in the world. 冲浪是世界上最受欢迎的水上运 动之一。
4. And they’re going to go on a world tour in which they will perform in ten different cities. 他们将进行一次环球巡回演出，将会 在10个不同的城市进行。 （1）tour n. 旅行，周游 a round-the -world tour 环球旅行
（2）be on tour / go on tour
作巡回演出 Take a company to tour to perform three of Shakespear’s plays 率领剧团巡回演出三部莎士比亚戏剧。
（3）in which they will perform... 这是一个定语从句，但引导词which 前的介词是不可缺少的，其中关系代词 which是作了介词in的宾语，介词既可 以放句首，亦可放在句末。 This is the book for which you asked.
这是你所要的书。（介词前置） This is the book which you asked for. （介词后置）
（4）关系代词who和that用作介词宾 语时，介词须置于句末。 The people you were talking to are Germans. 你与之谈话的那些人是德国人。 Here is the car that I told you about. 这儿就是我和你谈过的那辆车。
5. Be sure not to miss them if they come to a city near you-if you can get tickets. 如果他们到了一个离你近的城市， 务必不要错过，如果你能得到票的 话。
be sure to do 务必，一定要 Be sure to tell me when you arrive home. 到家后务必要告诉我一声。
in, at 的区别
Practice on / at / in on 1. _____November 25, 2003 on + 具体日期 in 2. ______ 6:30 ______ the evening at 3. _____ the 1940s in at + 具体点钟 4. ______ my life in 5. ______ the age of 5 at at 6._______the beginning of the class 7.___ a hot summer evening on in + 相对长的时间：如：某月，季节， 年，世纪，上下午
1.My father returned at 10 o’clock _____ of June 15.(重庆) A. in the night B. by the night C. on the night D. at night
2.My aunt arrived here _______ a warm spring morning. A. in B. at C. on D. by
? ? ?
1. 在一个下雨的晚上 2. 准时 3. 值日 4. 在经商，商务活动中
on a rainy evening on time on duty on business
? ? ? ?
1. 在...岁时 2. 同时 3. 在...结束时 4. 在...开始时 5. 在那一刻 6. 在中午/ 晚上
at the age of at the same time at the end of at the beginning of at that moment at night / at noon
? ? ? ?
1. 及时 2. 在某人的生命里 3. 在晚上/早上 4. 在春天 5. 匆匆忙忙地 6. 处于麻烦中
in time in sb’s life in the evening / morning in spring in a hurry in trouble
in 作介词的短语 (时间）
? ? ? ?
7. 处于危险中 8. 最终，最后 9. 在过去（的几年里） 10. 在课堂上 11. 在班级里 12. 在教室里
in danger in the end in the past ( few years) in class in the class in the classroom
from--- to--? count from 1 to 100 ? from my house to my school ? 2. from now on :从现在起(将来时) ? 3. from then on: 从那时起(过去时)
for 1.He has been a teacher ___ 10 years. 2.____ 2000, Tom has studied English. Since 3.Jack and John have been away from since Shanghai ______ five years ago.
(自从) 后加时间点 ? for: 后加时间段
His father has been ______ Australia ______ 1998. A. to; in B. in; since C. to; from D. in; for
in, after 的用法区别
1.I hear that he will be back _____ two B weeks’ time. A at B in C after D for 2.___ a month, he will be proud ___ his C son. in 在…之后 (与将
来时连用) A. In; with B. After; of C. In; of D. After; over D 3. Mr.Smith left ___ London ___ breakfast. A. to, in B. for, in C. to, after D. for, after after 在…之后 (常与过去时连用)
not … until….
Jim’s gone ____ England with his family
and he won’t be back ___ Monday.
A. for; on
C. for; till
B. to; at
D. to; until
at, in ex
by 和 during 1. ____ the year 2012, we have stayed in MG for By nearly 2 years. 2. Duringthe party, she sang a lot of songs. ____
by+时间点： 表“在……之前” 常用于现在完成时 during : 在……期间
? ? ? ? ?
1. 坐飞机 2. 偶然 3. 错误地 4. 顺便说/问一下 5. （时间）流逝，经过 6. 经过
by air by accident by mistakes by the way go by pass by
in , at , on, to He will arrive ______ a litlle bus stop ___ Beijing. at in Shantou is ____ the east of Guangdon. at +小地方 in +大地方 in Guangxi is _____ the north of Guangdong. America is _____ the south of China. on
to in : A地包含B地 on : 两地不包含，但连接 to : 两地不包含，不连接
The visitors _____ Japan arrived ______
Beijing Station last Tuesday morning.
A. from; at B. of; to
C. from; to
D. of; on
1. 在墙上 ? 2. 在……右边 ? 3. 在去某地的路上 ? 4. 在……顶端 ? 5. 在树上
on the wall on the right of on the way to …. on the top of on the tree
1. 在（内部）前面 3. 轮流
in 作介词的短语 (方位)
in the front of
2. 在（外部）前面 4. (外来物体）在树上
5. 在阳光下 6. 在…中间 7. 在……东部 8. 在墙里
in front of
in the tree
in the sun in the middle of in the east of in the wall
across 和 through: 通过，穿过 1. He swam _______ the river. across 2. They walked_________ the forest. through 3. The river goes _________ the city and brings through people water and food. 4. He helped the little child walk _______ the across road.
across: 指在物体表面穿过 through : 指在物体内部穿过
和 among ：在……之间
1.What’s the difference ___ a sheep and a goat? A. from B. to C. between D. among 2.We visited him _____ his workplace _____ the young trees. A. in; beside B. at; along C. at; among D. to; between
me Keep the secret between you and____ (I)
in the front of …… 和 in front of …… ? 翻译以下句子： ? 1. 我们教室前有两棵小树。 ? 2. 司机坐在车子的前面，而乘客坐在后面。
A in front of B (A在B的范围外) A in the front of B (A在B的范围内)
There are two young trees in front of our classroom. The driver sits in the front of the car while the passengers sit at the back.
on，over, above ： 在……之上 1. There is a bridge _____ the river. over 2. The plane flew_______ the clouds. above 3. There are people lying _____ the beach and on einjoying the sunshine. over: 指垂直正
上方 above : 在上方，不一定垂直 on: 与物体有表面接触
体会 in 和 into, on 和 onto 1. He works in a hospital. 强调状态 2. With these words, the tiger jumped into the river. 强调动作，位置的改变
He lived on the fifteenth floor. The mouse jumped onto the back of the elephant.
? ? ? ? ? ?
1. 着火 2. 步行 3. 继续做某事 4. 穿上 5. 开（电器） 6. 取决于 7. 上车
? ? ? ?
on fire on foot go on doing sth put on turn on depend on get on
? ? ? ? ? ?
laugh at sb 1. 嘲笑某人 smile at sb 2. 对某人微笑 look at sb / sth 3. 看着某人/物 be surprised at… 4. 对……惊讶 be good at … 5. 擅长…… arrive at … 6. 到达（小地方） at home… 7. 在家 at first… 8. 一开始 at least 9. 至少
in 作介词的短语 (其他)
in order to
take part in
get in touch with
in hospital in English
in 作介词的短语 (其他)
in red in a word / in short in a low voice in surprise in a right /this way
in turn 前必须搭配动词
12. 用正确的/ 这种方 式
according to doing 1. 根据….. 2. 注意做某事 pay attention to doing 3. 盼望做某事 look forward to doing 4. 习惯做某事 be \ get used to doing 5. 对…做贡献 make a contribution to doing 6.门的钥匙 the key to the door 7. ……的答案/ 方法 the key to
8. 对……友好 9. 请随便吃…… 10. 与…很亲近/靠近 11. 情愿做…事不做…事
be kind / friendly to help oneself to be close to prefer doing A to doing B
1. 应该做某事 2. 偏爱做某事 3. 叫/要求某人不要做某事 4. 告诉某人去做某事 5. 过去常做某事 6. 被用来做某事
be supposed to do prefer to do sth ask sb not to do sth tell sb to do sth used to do sth be used to do sth
1. + to do sth: refuse, promise, plan , hope, happen , decide, agree, pretend, try, learn, fail, hate, mean, 2. + sb to do sth: wish, would like, want, 3. + doing sth: enjoy, mind, practice, stand, keep, be busy, can’t help,
4. + doing / to do:意思一样的 start, begin, 5. + doing / to do :意思不一样的 forget, remember, stop, 6. + doing / do :意思不一样的 hear, see, watch, find
by, in, on, with 用， 以……方式
1. 2. 3.
5. 6. 7. 8.
The boy usually writes _____ a red pen. with I can write a letter _____ English. in He often goes to school ______ bike. by She always talks _____a low vice. in They talked ____ the telephone. on He went to school _____ his bike. on We hear ____ our ears and see ____ our eyes. with with He succeeded ____ good luck/ working hard
1. by: + 加不加冠
By bus / air/ train / plane
? ? ? ? ?
+ 某种手段，方法等 2. on: + a / the / sb’s +交通工具
+ the+ 通讯工具 3. in: + a/ the / sb’s + car / taxi
+ 声音， 语言
on the bus, on my bike
car, in my taxi
in a high voice, in English
4. with: +某种具体的工具 with a knife \ stone + 人的某种器官 ? with my right hand 表伴随状态（一个主要动作+次要动作） He came with a cup of tea in his hand.
1.She came up to me, _____ a smile
_____ her face.
A. with; in
C. with; on A. with; on C. of; at
B. like; on
D. without; at B. on; for D. in; on
2.Is the girl _____ red _____ duty today?
? ? ?
反义词： in --out of above--- below inside--- outside on --- off
more than over--under in front of--- behind
? ? ?
? ? ? ?
其他介词： 1. besides 除了之外还有….. except 除了 2. with, without 3. against, for for: 为了(目的），去（方向），对于，由于 已有……时间了 4. along 沿着 5. around
6. as 作为 7. like 像 8. past 经过 Please come back as soon as possible. Check the paper as carefully as possible. She can speak English as well as me. You should eat as few snacks as possible. They are as interested in math as me. She came back the same time as usual.
? ? ? ?
? ? ?
? ? ? ?
其他介词： 1. All the students went out ______ Yehong. except All the students went out _______ Shaoyun. besides 2. The earth moves _______ the sun. around 3. They walked ______ the river. along 4. Are you ______ or ______ the plan? against for 5. ______ a student , I must study hard. As She bought the umbrella ______ you. for They had left _____ Beijing.
? ? ?
? ? ? ?
其他介词： 7. Jim is very much ______ his father. like ______ his help , I passed the exam. With He doesn’t look ______ his father. like She went to work ______ heavy breakfast. with She went to work ________ breakfast. without I wish I can swim ______ a dolphin. like He ran ______ a bank on his way home.
of sb / for sb 1. It is very important _____ us to go to bed for early. It is kind ____ you to help poor men. of “动词+ 介词”和 “动词+副词”的区别 look after, look like , look at, agree with put on, turn off, turn down, take off, put away, write down, look up, try on
be made of 由……制成（可以看得出原材料) Be made from 由……制成（看不出原材料） be made in be made by 1.The cup is made ____ glass. of from 2.The paper is made_____ wood. in 3.The kind of cars is made ____ Beijing. by 4.The birthday card is made _____ the little girl for her mother.
1)There is a wide bridge______ the over river.
2)Why would you like a girl of instead________ a boy. about 3)After class ,I’ll talk ______our
4)Look!She is standing __________the in/un
tree. 5)Miss Zhao hurried off to look ______ after
the sick man.
6)Jane is behind Mary,Mary is_______ in front of Jane.
1. We’ll visit the park on Sunday.
a very fine
2. She came to Shanghai in June, 1998. She has been an English teacher since then. She often keeps in touch with me by email. Sometimes she goes abroad by air. 3. Miss Scott arrived in Canada at 5:00 _____March 7. on
4. My father made this table with __his own hands. 5. If you get the good news, please tell
on me____ the phone. 6. .Mr Harry will get back ____ a week. in \ 7. Billy didin’t go for a walk as usual ____ yesterday evening.
8. _____ a smile on her face, Miss With
Black came in.
9 . _________ your help, it was Without impossible for me to finish it.
10.China is a great country _____ a with
与 名 词 搭 配
与 动 词 搭 配
与 形 容 词 搭 配
与 其 他 词 搭 配
与名词搭配 1. with the help of
2. on earth
3. on duty/on show
在?的帮助下 在地球上 值日 /展览 在去…的途中
4. on one’s way to
5. at the beginning of 在?的开始
6. to one’s surprise 7. all kinds of 8. in the future 9. in the end 10. for example 11. in fact 12. in time 13. at the moment
令?惊讶 各种各样的 在将来 最后 例如 事实上 及时 此刻
14. on the other hand 15. at times 16. by the way 17. in a hurry 18. at the same time 19. by air 20. a place of interest 21. at the age of 补充短语:1
另一方面 有时 顺便说一下 匆忙地 同时 坐飞机 名胜 在?几岁时
1. with a smile 2. at work 3. at dinner 4. day by day 5. one by one 6. out of work
与动词搭配 1. take care of 2. wait for 3. stop sb from doing sth 4. fall behind 5. arrive at/in 照顾 等待
6. get on/off 上/下车 7. help sb with 帮助某人做? 8. look like 看起来像 9. look at 看? ? 10. prefer A to B 宁愿 11. see / regard sb as 把?当作?? 12. pay …for 付钱 13. point to 指向
14. point at
15. catch up with
嘲笑 同意?的意见 请求 用?装满
16. laugh at
17. agree with 18. ask for 19. be filled with be full of
20. be made of/from由?制成 21. come up with 22. do well in 24. think of 25. think about 补充短语：3
提出或想到 在?方面干得好 想起
23. speak highly of 称赞
? ? ? ? ?
send for a doctor begin with end up with deal with pass on
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
belong to sb write to sb die of traffic accidents break into + 地点/暗示地点的词 take care of = look after take after
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
have nothing to do with sb / sth give / teach sb a lesson say hello / goodbye to sb keep sb out of +地点 be born in +大地方 be born on + 具体日期
与形容词搭配 1.be different from 2.the same as 4.be angry with 5.be afraid of 6.be proud of 7.be good at
3.be famous for / as 因?而著名/作为…出名 生?的气 害怕
8. be late for 9. be pleased with 11. be amazed at 12. be busy with sth 13. be ready for 14. be sure of
对?感到满意 对?感到兴奋 10. be excited about 对?感到惊讶 忙着做 为?准备好 对??肯定
1.instead of 2.make room for 3.play a joke on 4.be interested in 6.help yourself to 代替 给?腾出地方
7.in the open air
8.thanks to 9.a lot of 10.by oneself 11.from now on 12.from …to…
幸亏 许多 亲自 从现在开始 从?到?
1.They usually do exercise __ the on morning of the sunny day. 2.Grandma prefers swimming ____ to running . 3.Children are told not to play ____ with fire. for 4. Shanghai is famous _____ its night
5.The visitor arrived _____ here \ at ____ night. 5.Do you think Wu Gang is different ______his twin brother? from at 6.Li is good ___ Chinese. He is going to help him ____ his Chinese this with afternoon. in 7. Don’t read____the sun. It’s bad _____your eyes. for
9.Egypt is famous
its Pyramids for 10. You’d better not go _______ the through forest. It’s dangerous. 11. Which room are you going to live in ______? on 12.The building is ______ fire. There on are some people ______ the top floor.
13. Before 1990 there was no airline
_______ the two cities. between for 14. It’s not good to come late _______school. with 15. What’s wrong _______ your bike?
of 16. It’s very kind _______ you to help me
_______ my maths. with
17.The teacher told us the moon travels
around ________ the earth. by 18.You must learn these words _______ heart, and answer my questions ____ in English. 19.Please meet your uncle ______ noon at on ______ Saturday.
20. Thanks ______ your help. I finished for
the work before dark.
in 21. The teacher is writing ______ red ink
on _______ a piece of paper.
21.The children are waiting _______ the at for gate _______ their mother.
9. Don’t laugh _______ others’ mistakes. at 10. Do the twins look after _______ their father?
1. This program was sent to the USA _____ China ______ satelite. A. in ;of B. of ;in C. from ;by D. by ;from
2. You’ll get a nice present _____ your parents _____ your birthday. A. from ; on B. for ;at C. from ; in D. of ; during
3. Uncle Wang lives _____ a farm, but he works ______ a factory. A. in; in B. to; in C. in; at D. on; in
4.He wanted to ask _____ some books ____ music. A. for; in B. about; of C. for; on D. about; about 5. Look! The two men are ______ trouble. They are calling ______ help. A. with; for B. in; for C. under; at D. into; out
6. The boy filled the bottle ______ some milk. Now it’s full ______ milk. A. with; with B. of; with C. with; of D. off; without 7.Mother always talks _____ her friends _____ the phone ______ weekend. A. with; on; at B. to; with; on C. about; on; through D. of; by; at
cross Be careful when you ______ the street. across ? He swam ______ the river in the end.
? Don’t _______ the road until the light cross turns green. through ? They walked _______ the forest safely.
cross, across, through
? ? ? ? 1.Look at me.( 代词 ) 2.He goes to school by bike.( 名词 ) 3.He is interested in drawing.( 动名词 ) 4.The book is on the desk.( 名词 )
动名词 代词 名词 介词:通常用在_______、_______、_______
1. in 年、月、季节及时间段（早、午、晚） on 具体某一天，星期、节日 at 钟点、节日、（一段时间）的起点 in the morning 在早上 on the morning of July 1st 在七月一日的早上 on a rainy day 在雨天 注意： at noon 在中午 at night 在夜间
1. Mary is flying to France soon. She will arrive in Paris ___ the morning of July 9. A. on B. in C. at 2. The twins were born __ a Friday evening. A. in B. on C. at 3. We travelled overnight to Paris and arrived __5 o’clock __ the morning. A. on, in B. at, in C. at, in 4. We finish our lessons ___ 11:30 and then have a rest __ noon. A. in , in B. at ,at C. in, at
2. in + 时间段 在……之后（内），多用于将来
after +时间段 在……之后， 多用于过去时 1. Mr Brown has gone to Canada.He will be back ___ two weeks. A. for B. after C. in 2. Our manager came back ___ an hour. A. in B. after C. at 3. They have been here __ an hour. A. for B. after C. in
3. for + 时段 since + 时段 + ago 常用于现在完成时 since + 时间点 since + 一般过去时句子 1.He came here __ 1992, and he has lived here ___ 1992. A. in, for B. in , since C. since, since 2.I have known Li Lei __ over five years. A. in B. since C. for
3. It has been three years since he __ here. A. come B. came C. comes 4. The old man has been away ___ two years ago. A. in B. since C. for
4. before 在……之前 by 到……时为止,不迟于…… 1.He won’t come back ___ five . A.before B. after C.by 2.The work must be finished __ Friday. A.at B.by C.after 3.We had three meetings ___ last Friday. A.in B.before C. by
1.on 在……的上面,与表面接触 over 在……的正上方,不接触表面 under 在……下面(是on,over的反义词) 1.Look!There is a bridge__the river. A.on B. over C.above 2.Can you see the egg ___ the plate? A.on B.in C.over 3.The light__us is very bright. A.over B.under C.on
2. in + 大地方 at + 小地 方，门牌 on +某条街，某层楼
1.My uncle live ___ B12 __the fifth floor. A.at, on B. in,on C.on, at 2.They arrived ___Beijing at 12:00 and waited for a bus ___ the station to the hotel. A.at, in B. in, on C. in, at
1.in 在某范围之内 to 在某范围之外 on 与某地相邻、接壤 1.China lies ___the east of Asia and ___the north of Australia. A. in, on B. in ,to C. to, in 2.Vietnan is ___the south of China. A. in B. on C. to
、组 2. on 左、右边 at 前、后部 1.We are ___Team One.I sit __the front of the classroom.Li Ping is ___my left. A.on, in , at B.in ,in ,at C.in, in, on 2.I have a good seat. I sit __the bus. A.in the front of B.in front of 3.The teacher is standing ___ our class and give a talk. A.in the front of B.in front of
注意：in front of 和 in the front of
The man is _________ in front of the car. 在……(外部的)前面
The girl is ___________ in the front of the car. 在……(内部的)前面
3. to 表目的地或去的目的 for 动身去某地 1.He got on a train ___ Shanghai . A.to B. for C. towards 2.Wil you take a train___ Tianjian. A. to B. for C.at 3. I’m leaving ____ Beijing next week. A. to B. for C. towards
4.go through 和 go across
4.go through 或 go across
The policeman is helping the old man go across _________ the street
across 表面穿过 through 中间穿过 1.The sunshine come into the room ___ the window. A. across B. through C. past 2.You can go ___ the road here. A. across B. through C. past 3.Can you swim ____ the river. A. across B. through C. past
1. in 用材料、语言 2. with 用工具、某物 3. by 用方式、方法、手段 1.My mother often go to work ___ bike. A. in B. on C. by 2.If you are able to get the tickets tomorrow, please tell me ___ phone. A. through B. by C. on
3.The teacher is writing on the paper __ red
ink and the blackboard___a piece of chalk.
A.with, with B. in ,with C.with ,in
4.Can you say it ___ English?
5.You can get some information __ the computer. A. in B. on C.by
1.between 和 among The man is standing between ________the two women. 在两者之间 Miss Li is standing among _______ the students. 在三者或者三者以上之间
between 在两者之间 among 在……当中（三者或以上） during 在……期间 1.Some supermarkets open __ 8:30 and 8:00 p.m.__ the Mid-Autumn Day. A.at,during B.between,duringC.between,in 2.They lived ____ the mountains in the past. A. among B. between C. during 3.Don’t sit ____ the two girls.
A. among B. between C. during
2.except 除……之外，不包括 besides 除……之外，还包括 1.Everyone passed the exam ___ Tom. A.besides B.except C.for 2.__ MrLi,five teachers went to the meeting. A.Besides B.Except C. Beside
3.常见的介词搭配 ①It’s very nice of you to help me. ②It’s very good for you to do exercise. ③the answer(key) to the question(lock) ④be famous for ⑤be famous as ⑥be made of ⑦be made from ⑧on time ⑨in time
36. ---Have you decided which you’d like to buy, the black shirt or the yellow one? ---The black one. Because it is _______ of the two.
A. the nicer B. the nicest C. nicer
37. Of the two Australian students, Masha is ______ one. I think you can find her easily.
A. tallest B. the taller C. taller D. the tallest
38. I hope our life w
ill be _____ in the future.
A. better and better B. good and good C. good and better
39. 根据汉语完成句子 你的英语越来越好了。 Your English is getting ______ _______ ______. better better and
40. The busier he is, the _____ he feels.
A. happily B. happy C. happier D. more happy
41. ---Remember, boys and girls. _____ you work, _____ result you will get. ---We know, Miss Gao.
A. The better, the harder B. The harder, the better C. The harder, the good
42. ______ friends you have, ______ you will be.
A. More; happier B. The more; the happier C. More, more happy D. The more, the more happy
43. _____ you work, ______ knowledge you’ll get.
A. The harder; more B. Ther harder; the more C. Harder; the more D. Harder; more
44. Now telephones are very popular and they are much ______ than before.
A. cheap B. cheaper C. cheapest D. the cheapest
45. ---Mr Smith, would you please speak a little more _____? ---Sorry! I thought you could follow me. A. quietly B. quickly C. slowly D. politely
46. ---What does your cousin look like now? ---Oh, he is much ______ than before.
A. strong B. stronger C. strongest D. too strong
47. ---Now the air in our hometown is even ______ than it was before. ---So we must do something to stop it. A. dirty B. better C. worse D. more better
48. The new road is much ____ than before. Six cars can pass it at the same time.
A. larger B. wider C. farther D. rougher
49. Our life will be ______ better in the future.
A. less B. much C. fewer
50. ---Who’s ______ basketball player in China now? Is it Yao Ming? ---No. It’s Sun Mingming.
A. tall B. taller C. the tallest
51. Of all the sports shoes, John bought ______ pair. Then he had some money for socks.
A. a cheaper B. the most wonderful C. the least expensive
52. English is one of ______ imporant subjects in our school.
A. most B. the most C. more D. much more
53. Which boy is ______, Jim, Mike or Tom?
A. taller B. the most tall C. the tallest D. the taller
54. Of all the ball games, I like baseball ______. it’s really my favorite.
A. well B. good C. better D. best
55. Welcome to our hotel. It’s ______ in the city.
A. good B. better C. best D. the best
56. Chinese is the language spoken by the ______ number of people in the world, but it’s not as ______ as English.
A. largest; widely spoken B. large; wide spoken C. larger; widely speaking D. largest; wide speaking
57. Carl felt _____ because he won the first prize in the school singing competition.
A. interested B. proud C. angry D. worried
58. Sorry, I took your MP3 by mistake, I’ll be ______ careful next time.
A. most B. more C. much
59. ---Why don’t you like pigs, Molly? ---Because they are ______.
A. cute B. smart C. friendly D. ugly
60. Jake always makes us laugh, he is much ______ than his brother.
A. fun B. funny C. funnier D. funniest
61. ---He is slow in studying. I wonder how he could get good results in the exam. ---No wonder he is always _____.
A. lively B. hard-working C. kind-hearted D. helpful
62. The lake looks _____ in the moonlight. I often take a walk around it.
A. wonderfully B. famous C. beautiful D. well
63. It is _____ nice of you to say so.
A. truly B. true C. really D. real
64. This sweater doesn’t suit me. It’s a bit small. Could you give me _______ one?
A. a large B. a larger C. the largest
65. ---Who can run _____ in the 100-metre race in your class? ---I think Li Ping can.
A. farther B. faster C. farthest D. fastest
66. She is good at the piano. And she can sing very _____.
A. good B. well C. better D. worse
67. This year our school is _____ than it was last year.
A. much more beautiful B. much beautiful C. the most beautiful D. beautiful
68. Liu Xiang is one of _____ players in the world.
A. most popular B. more popular C. the most popular D. the popularest
69. The maths problem is _____ that one.
A. not so easy as B. more easy than C. as easier than D. easy than
70. “Please don’t be angry with me,” said Amy laughingly. This made me even ______.
A. angry B. angrier C. angriest
71. ---Why are you so ______? ---Because our ping-pong player Wang Liqin had won the world championship.
A. excited B. exciting C. bored D. boring
72. I think Chinese is _____ than maths.
A. interesting B. more interesting C. most interesting D. the most interesting
73. None of the students watched it ______.
A. careful enough B. enough carefully C. carefully enough D. enough careful
74. _____ she eats, _____ she will be.
A. More; fat B. The more; fatter C. More; the fatter D. The more; the fatter
75. I don’t think English if _____ Chinese.
A. as important as B. not important as C. not so important D. important as
76. Miss Gao is a good English teacher. The students in her class _____ English.
A. are interested in B. are interesing in C. are interested at D. are interesting to
77. The twins are together most of the time. So they never feel _____.
A. alone B. lonely C. happily D. friendly
78. What a ______ cough! You seem ______ ill.
A. terrible; terribly B. terribly; terrible C. terrible; terrible D. terribly; terribly
79. Jim is _____ at all his lessons. And I’m sure he’ll do very ______ in the exams.
A. well; good B. good; well C. well; well D. good; good
80. You look _____ than before, why?
A. more thin B. more thinner C. much more thin D. much thinner
81. Li Lei’s words made her ______.
A. happily B. angrily C. crying D. angry
82. ---The accident was really terrible. ---Yes, it was. The young man on the bicycle was too ______.
A. careless B. careful C. carelessly D. carefully
83. ---Which ocean is ____, The Atlantic or the Pacific? ---The Pacific.
A. deep B. deeper C. deepest D. more deeper
84. Jim is good at maths, but his physics is _______.
A. worse B. worst C. better D. best
85. ---This sweater is too expensive. I can’t afford it. ---How about this one? It’s much _______.
A. cheap B. cheaper C. cheapest D.
86. Please stay here. It’s raining ______ outside.
A. hard B. hardly C. heavy
87. ---I feel really ______ before the interview. ---Take it easy. Sure you are the best.
A. patient B. serious C. nervous D. cool
88. ---How was the weather yesterday? ---It was terrible. It rained _____. People could _____ go out. A. hardly; hardly B. hard; hard C. hard; hardly D. hardly; hard
89. Mount Qomolangma, “the roof (屋脊) of the world”, is as ______ as 8844.43 metres.
A. high B. higher C. highest
90. ---Is your toothache getting better? ---No, it’s _____.
A. bad B. serous C. worse D. the worst
91. It is very hot these days. And today is ______ day.
A. hot B. hotter C. much hot D. the hottest
92. He is not so ______ in sailing as his father.
A. interested B. interesting C. more interested D. more interesting
93. ---Which is _____, the sun, the moon or the earth? ---Of course the sun is.
A. smaller B. the smallest C. biggest D. the biggest
94. ---You are standing too near to the TV. Can you move a bit ______? ---OK. Mum. Is it all right here?
A. faster B. slower C. farther D. nearer
95. All of them can take this job, but I want to know who is ______.
A. the most careful B. more careful C. careful D. very careful
96. Tom writes so ______ that he doesn’t make any mistakes in his homework.
A. careful B. careless C. carefully D. carelessly
97. ---_____ did you have the party last night? ---In the park.
A. What B. Why C. When D. Where
98. ---Do you like song Backlight (逆光) sung by Singerporean pop star Stephanie Sun? ---Yes, it sounds really ______. A. delicious B. beautiful C. beautifully D. terrible
99. ---Can you understand me? ---Sorry, I can ______ understand you.
A. hardly B. almost C. even D. ever
100. I’ll work ______ I can.
A. so hardly as B. so hard as C. as hardly as D. as hard as
101. It is very ______ to listen to him.
A. interested B. interesting C. interested in D. interest
102. Comrade Chen is ______ older than I.
A. very B. more C. much D. quite
103. Peter runs ______ in our class.
A. the fast B. faster C. fastest D. most
104. This egg smells ______, though it looks all right.
A. good B. well C. bad D. badly
105. Wait a minute, I have _____ to tell you.
A. something interested B. something interesting C. intereting something D. anything intereting
1. on 2.appear 3. miss 4.concert 5. powerful turning 6. appear 7.southern 8. villagers 9.government 10. forward
1. fed 2. mostly 3. finished reading 4. left 5. clean 6. dishes 7. fed 8. have made 9. homeless 10. strongly
CCABD BDBCA D B D AA CDBDA D BABA CD
1. Have you watered the flowers 2. to do go to the movie 3.light the fire to cook supper 4. visit，take my dog for a walk 5. lives in has to collect water 6.Who is your favorite film star 7. to sing in front of other people 8. They can not wait to stand up 9. drinking a glass of water 10. Is there any water left in the bottle
11. has been to 12. in the top ten
13. one of the most popular teachers 14. if you are the last person to leave 15. great changes have happened 16. half of the money he made
1. C 2. A
1. on 2.appear 3. miss 4.concert 5. powerful turning 6. appear 7.southern 8. villagers 9.government 10. forward
1. minutes’ 3. minds 5. weigh 7. written 9. while
2. much 4. size 6. though 8. everywhere 10. with