(一)定义：表示经常性或习惯性的动作，或存在的状态，还表示主语具备的性格和能力及客观真理。例：I get up at 6:30 in the morning.
1、肯定句：主语+谓语+其他。She reads English everyday .
2、否定句：主语+don’t/doesn’t+谓语+其他He doesn’t get up at 6:30 in the morning .
3、一般疑问句：Do/Does+主语+V原+其他？Do you like English ? Yes ,I do ./No, I don’t .
4、特殊疑问句：特殊疑问词+do/does+主语+V原+其他？Where does Jam work?
1、表示经常性或习惯性的动作，或存在的状态，带与表示频率的时间状语如：often , sometimes , usually，always , everyday year，month, once/twice a week (month , year , etc.) , seldom , on sundays等连用。
2、表示客观真理，科学事实、格言警句。The sun rises in the east .
3、根据英文语法规定，当主句的谓语动词是一般将来时，那么时间或条件状语从句的谓语动词只能用一般现在时来表示将来要发生的动作。I'll tell him the news when he comes back.
Changjiang River is one of the longest rivers in the world.
5、在口语中，有些表示移动的动词，其一般现在时可以表示按规定、计划或时间表要发生的事，句中通常有一个表示未来时间的状语。这些动词有go，come，leave，arrive，return，begin，start，be等 The Browns come back tonight.
6、以here，there开头的倒装句，一般现在时可表示目前正在发生的动作 。Here comes the bus.
7、有少数动词（如say，tell，hear等）可以用一般现在时表示过去发生的情况 I hear you want a servant.
Now the midfield player catches the ball and he keeps it.
1、一般情况下，动词后直接加-s;如：help-helps ,clean-cleans ,give-gives等。
注：在一般过去时的句子中，谓语动词可分为两类一类是be动词，其形式为was与第一、三人称单数连用，were与第二人称和复数人称的主语连用。凡是由be动词做谓语的句子，变否定句时，直接在其后加not,即wasn’t 或weren’t，变一般疑问句将was/ were放在句首，
1、肯定句：主语+动词过去式+其他。I was in Beijing yesterday .
2、否定句：主语+wasn’t 或weren’t+其他。主语+didn’t + V原+其他。
3、一般疑问句：was/ were+主语+V原+其他？Did +主语+V原+其他？
4、特殊疑问句：特殊疑问词+ was/ were+主语+其他？特殊疑问词+did+主语+V原+其他？
1、表示过去某一时刻或某一段时间里所发生的动作或情况，常与明确的时间状语连用，如：yesterday,last week(month , year…),…ago,the other day ,just now ,at the age of…,in 1980等连用。如：At the age of ten ,she began to learn to play the piano .
When I was a child ,I often play the football in the street .
【注】①表示过去经常性或习惯性的动作或状态，也可用“used to+动词原形”的结构。My mother used to go to school on foot.这种结构的否定式和疑问式可用助动词do，也可不用助动词来构成：don’t use to=usedn’t to
I was glad to get your letter.
He said he wouldn’t go if it rained .
4、讲故事、对过去经历的回忆、双方都明白的过去事件等一般用过去时，而且经常省略时间状语。如：I happened to meet Rose in the street.
5、句型：It is time for sb. to do sth "到……时间了" "该……了"。
6、 It is time for you to go to bed. 你该睡觉了。
句型：It is time that sb. did sth. "时间已迟了" "早该……了" ，
It is time you went to bed. 你早该睡觉了。
句型：would （had） rather sb. did sth. 表示'宁愿某人做某事'。
I'd rather you came tomorrow.还是明天来吧。
7、wish, wonder, think, hope 等用过去时，作试探性的询问、请求、建议等，而一般过去时表示的动作或状态都已成为过去，现已不复存在。
比较：Christine was an invalid all her life.（含义：她已不在人间。）
Christine has been an invalid all her life.（含义：她现在还活着）
1）动词want, hope, wonder, think, intend 等。例如：Did you want anything else?
2）情态动词 could, would。例如：Could you lend me your bike?
1、由will +动词原形构成，其will适用于各种人称，与主语连在一起时，常常缩写为’ll。变否定句时，只需在will后加not，可缩写为won’t 。在疑问句中，will需提前，构成will+主语+动词原形的结构。He will arrive here this evening .
2、shall+动词原形（常用于主语为第一人称）I shall / will not be free tomorrow .
3、be going to+动词原形（打算、准备做某事）He is going to fly to Lodon.
1、表示在将来某个时间将要发生的动作或存在的状态，常与表示将来的时间状语，如：tomorrow, next day（week，month，year．．．．）， this evening (weekend …), in the future , in a few minutes， the day after tomorrow ,by．．．， soon 等连用。
I will pay a visit to Shanghai next week .
2、用will构成的将来时,表示动作与人的主观愿望无关。“shall”用于第一人称,“will”用于所有人称。如：I will graduate from this school soon.
3、be going to +不定式，表示将来。
a. 主语的意图，即将做某事。What are you going to do tomorrow?
b. 计划，安排要发生的事。The play is going to be produced next month。
c. 有迹象要发生的事。Look at the dark clouds, there is going to be a storm.
I will go to the lab to get some chemicals(化学药剂). So please wait until I return.
1）下列动词come, go, arrive, leave, start, begin, return的一般现在时可以表示将来，主要用来表示在时间上已确定或安排好的事情。The train leaves at six tomorrow morning.
2）以here, there等开始的倒装句，表示动作正在进行。Here comes the bus.
3）在时间或条件句中。例如： When Bill comes, ask him to wait for me.
4）在动词hope, take care that, make sure that等的宾语从句中。
I hope they have a nice time next week.
6、用现在进行时表示将来：下列动词come, go, arrive, leave, start, begin, return等现在进行时可以表示将来。 I'm leaving tomorrow.
第二人称连用。Shall we go to the zoo next Saturday?/ Will you please open the door for me?
8、“be to +动词原形”表示按照计划将要发生的事情。
An angel came to tell her that she was to have this special boy.
1、宾语从句或间接引语中When I thought about it,I wondered what their reaction would be.
2、表示过去习惯性的动作During that period,he would do exercises every day.
They knew that we would never permit such a thing.
4、Be going+动词不定式、be+动词不定式、be about+动词不定式，变成过去式后，都相当于过去将来时。 She was going to sell her old car and buy a new one.
5、过去进行时表示过去将来的概念，常用于位置转移的动词，如go，come，leave等。 He told me he was leaving in an hour.
They said they would let us know if they heard any news about him.
(一)结构：由 Be(am／is／are) ＋动词—ing 构成。
作。常用时间状语及标志词：now( at the moment ) , listen , look , this week , this evening , these days 等。Listen , Someone is playing the piano in the next room .
2、表示一种渐进的过程。My younger brother is becoming more and more insterested in English .
3、与always , all the time , forever等连用，表示说话人某种强烈的情感，如：赞许、批评；喜欢、厌恶等。 She is often doing well at school. （表示满意）
She is leaving for Beijing next weak .
1、肯定句：主语+ be(am／is／are) ＋动词—ing +其他。I am studying now .
2、否定句：主语+ be +not+动词—ing +其他。I am not studying now .
3、一般疑问句：Be+主语+动词—ing +其他？Is she studying now ? Yes ,she is ./No,she isn’t .
4、特殊疑问句：特殊疑问词+ Be+主语+动词—ing +其他？
1、表示过去某一时刻或某一段时间正在进行或发生的动作。动作发生的特指时间常用一个短语或时间状语从句来表明，如：at this time yesterday，at 7:00 yesterday ，last night ,from seven to nine ,at that time以when或while引导的时间状语从句等。
My family were watching TV at this time yesterday .
注意：（1）以when引导的时间状语从句中，从句动作，主句用过去进行时，表示一个动作发生时，另一个动作正在进行。When he called me , I was having dinner .
（2）以while引导的时间状语从句中，从句与主句的动作在过去某一时刻同时进行，while常译为“当……的时候，同时”。Tom was doing his hmework while hie sister was watching TV .
2、与always，constantly，forever等副词连用，带有感情色彩 He was always ringing me up.
Mr. Brown was coming to dinner.
4、有时用hope，think，wonder的过去进行时表示现在的想法，可以显得客气一点 I was wondering whether you could give me some advice.
过去完成 过去 现在 将来
1、肯定句：主语+had＋过去分词When we got there, the football match had already started.
2、否定句：主语+had not+过去分词He hadn’t worked for two years by then.
3、疑问句：had+主语+过去分词…？Had he finished the work by last month?
1、过去完成时表示过去某一时刻或者某一动作之前完成的动作或状态; 句中常用by, before, until, when等词引导的时间状语。
By the time she got up, her brother had already gone into the bathroom.
2、过去完成时的动词还可以表示过去某一时刻之前发生的动作或者状态持续到过去某个时间或者持续下去。Before he slept, he had worked for 12 hours.
3、在told, said, knew, heard, thought等动词后的宾语从句。She said she had never been to Paris.
4、在过去不同时间发生的两个动作中，发生在先，用过去完成时；发生在后，用一般过去时。 When the police arrived, the thieves had run away.
5、by the time “直到……时候”。指从过去某一点到从句所示的时间为止的一段时间。 By the time we got to his house, he had finished supper.
6、表示意向的动词，如hope, wish, expect, think, intend, mean, suppose等，用过去完成时表示“原本…，未能…”。 We had hoped that you would come, but you didn't.
35. — Listen, the music _____________sweet.— It's Yesterday Once More, my favorite.
A. sounds B. smells C. feels
37. — Hello, may I speak to Mr. Smith?— Sorry, he isn't in. He _____________the office.
A. has been to B. has gone to C. has been away
43. — Our classroom____________every day.— So it is. It's our duty to keep it clean and tidy.
A. cleans B. is cleaning C. is cleaned
36. “Have you ever been to Tokyo?” “Yes, I ______ there twice. It’s a modern city.”
A. have gone B. have been C. had gone
39. In order to make our hometown more beautiful, trees _______ around the city every year.
A. plant B. are planted C. will plant
35. To protect the environment, supermarket don’t _____ free plastic bags to shoppers.
A.take B. show C. provide D. carry
41. --Let's discuss the plan, shall we?--Not now. I_____ to an interview.
A. go B. went C. am going D. was going
49. The task____ in an hour. Then we can go home and have a good rest.
A. was finished B. will be finished C. has been finished D. can't be finished
25. Let’s ____ for a walk, shall we?
A. to go B. going C. go D. gone
26. —Where were you last Saturday?—I ____ in the Capital Museum.
A. am B. will be C. was D. have been
29.—May I speak to the headmaster?—He ____ a meeting now. Can I take a message?
A. is having B. had C. has D. will have
32. I ____ Mr. Smith since he moved to Shanghai.
A. didn’t hear from B. don’t hear from C. won’t hear from D. haven’t heard from
33. Today, computers are really helpful. They ____ everywhere.
A. use B. are used C. used D. were used
25. My grandpa is sleeping. Will you please_____the radio?
A. turn down B. turn up C. turn on
28. They_____five days finishing the work.
A. Paid B. took C. spent
30. She_____ her hometown for many years. No one nearly knows her.
A. has been away from B. has left C. had left
32. Summer holiday is coming, Li Lei with his father_____to go to Shanghai.
A. Want B. will want C. wants
33. Lisa is a little poor at Chinese. I think she needs_____it every day.
A. practise to speak B. to practise speaking C. practise speaking
31. Jenny _______ in the kitchen when you called her at 5 o'clock this afternoon.
A. is cooking B. was cooking C. cooks D. Cooked
35. Hot water _______ in the students' flats from 5 pm to 7 pm now.
A. supplies B. is supplied C. supplied D. was supplied
36. If our government ____ attention to controlling food safety now, our health _____in danger.
A.won't pay; is B. doesn't pay; is C. won't pay; will be D. doesn't pay; will be
37. — Both Li Lei and Han Meimei ____ fond of the TV program A Bite of China.
— I am also deeply moved by its stories!
A. is B. am C. was D. Are
39. Our English teacher is very nice. We ____friends since three years ago.
A. were B. became C. have been D. have made
43. — You haven't been to the West Lake, have you?
— . But I will go there with my parents this summer vacation.
A. No, I haven't B. No, I didn't C. Yes, I have D. Yes, I did
31. ---Tim played the guitar very well in the school talent show.
--- I think so. He practices __________ it every day.
A. play B. playing C. to play D. plays
34. —I can’t find Ted for three days. Where is he?—He _______ Beijing for a meeting.
A. has been to B. has gone to C. have been to D. have gone to
38. Last year, Shenzhou-8 _______ into the space. It made us proud.
A. is sent B. was sent C. sends D. sent
16. Look! _____ some juice in the glass.
A．There is B．There are C．There haveD．There has
20.The old man _____ in Shanghai, but he _____ in Haikou now.
A．be born; live B．was born ; live C．is born; lives D．was born; lives
23.——Do you know whether the man _____ by the door is Mr. Smith?
——Sure. We’ve known each other for a long time.
A．stand B．standing C．stood D．stands
24.My father would rather _____ than _____．
A．stay at home; to go out B．to stay at home; to go out
C．stay at home; go out D．to stay at home; go out
27.It’s difficult for the village children to cross the river to get to school．We think a bridge_____ over the river．
A．was built B．should be built C．has been built D．is being built
25. Lucy ______ a student last year, but now she ______ a teacher.
A. is; is B. was； is C. was； will be D. is； was
26. —Were you at home at 9:00 last night? I called you but nobody answered.
—Sorry，I ______ at that time.
A. take a shower B. took a shower C. was taking a shower D. am taking a shower
27. —Mum, I can't find my shoes.—Hurry up! Your father ______ for us.
A. is waiting B. waited C. waits D. will wait
25. You should ______ it carefully before ______ a composition.
A. consider； write B. consider； writing C. considering； writing
28. He ______ go out with his parents, but now he ______ staying at home alone.
A. used to； is used to B. is used to； used to C. use to； is used to
31. —I called you last night, but you didn’t answer it.
—I’m terribly sorry. I ______ a meeting at that time.
A. had B. was having C. am having
34. —When did you buy the computer?
—I have ______ this computer for 5 years, but it still works well.
A. bought B. have C. had
27. If more trees ______ planted, our city will be more beautiful.
A. were B. are C. will be
30.－Have you ever been to Shanghai?－Yes. I ______ there with my father last year.
A. went B. have been C. have gone
27. —What smells terrible, Ted? —I'm sorry. I'll _______ my shoes and wash them at once.
A. take away B. put away C. move away D. get away
30. —Have you heard of Earth Day?
—Yes. The first Earth Day _________ in 1970 to educate us to protect our planet.
A. celebrates . B. celebrated C. is celebrated D. was celebrated
32. —I'd like to introduce my best friend to you, Peter.
—Thank you, Lucy. But we________already.
A. meet B. met C. will meet D. have met
25. —I called you at 4:00 yesterday afternoon, but no one answered.
—Sorry, I _____ with my friends at that time.
A. swim B. swam C. will swim D, was swimming
33. --Excuse me, where is Mr. Brown's office?--Sorry, I don't know. I__ here for only a few days.
A. work B. worked C. have worked D. will work
14.—Where is Bob?—He______to Harbin for a meeting.
A. went B. has been C. has gone
24. Don't make so much noise. The children_______an English lesson.
A. have B. are having C. were having
8. I was very angry with John—he just_______ when I spoke to him.
A. isn’t listening B. hasn’t listened C. didn’t listen D. wasn’t listening
13. — Are you going to the bank, Laura?—No, I _______ to the bank already.
A. have been B. have gone C. am going D. had been
22. Mr. Black is going to marry a girl he _______ in Japan last year.
A. meets B. met C. has met D. would meet
27. So far this year, many new houses ________ in Wenchuan with the help of the government.
A. build B. are built C. will build D. have been built
36. My grandmother ______ a lot of changes in Tianjin since she came here.
A．sees B. can see C. will see D. has seen
34.The meeting _ by the time I got there yesterday.
A. was on B. has been on C. had begun D. has begun
43.—You have found your lost umbrella, haven’t you?
—Yes. I _____ it behind the door this afternoon.
A. have found B. will find C. found
1.We’ll go swimming if the weather______fine tomorrow.
A. is B.was C. will be D.is going to be
2.It______five years since he has left for Beijing.
A. was B. has been C.is D.is going to be
3.Please don’t leave the office until your friend______back.
A.came B.comes C.have come D.will come
4.By the end of last year he______about 1500 English words.
A. learns B.learned C.was learning D.had learned
5.Listen ! Someone______in the next room .
A.cried B.crying C.is crying D.has cried
6.You must tell him the news as soon as you______him.
A.see B.sees C.will see D.is seeing
7.He told me that he______to see us the next day.
A.comes B. came C. will come D. would come
8.We can’t find him anywhere . Perhaps he______home.
A. is going B. went C. has come D. would come
9.The teacher told us that the sun______bigger than the earth.
A. is B. was C. has been D.will be
10.Could you tell me where the railway station______?
A. was B. is C. will be D. would be
11.We______to the Great Wall several times.
A. go B. were going C. have gone D.have been
12.It seemed that the old man______for something over there.
A. looks B. looked C. was looking D. has looked
13.He was sure that he______his wallet in the office .
A. left B. would leave C. had left D. has left
14.You must study hard if you______ want to fail the exam.
A. won’t B. don’t C. haven’t D. hadn’t
15. —I’m afraid you can’t sit here . —Sorry , I______know.
A. don’t B. won’t C. can’t D. didn’t
16. As she______the newspaper , Granny______asleep.
A. read , was falling B. fell C. was reading , was falling D.read , fell
17. —Jim is not coming tonight . —But he______ !
A. promises（许诺） B. promised C. will promise D. had promised
18. —What’s her name? —I______.
A. forget B. forgot C. had forgotten D. am forgetting
1.He often______his clothes on Sundays.
A. washing B. washes C. has washed D. wash
2.I’m Chinese. Where______from?
A. do you come B. you are coming C. you come D. are you coming
A. never walks B. is never walking C. walk never D. never is walking
4.We will start as soon as our teacher______ .
A. comes B. will come C. come D. is coming
5.How long ago______playing football?
A. have you stopped B. had you stopped C. did you stop D. do you stop
6.It______ hard when I left my house .
A. is raining B. rains C. was raining D. will rain
7.I think this question______to answer.
A. easy B. is easy C. was easy D. will easy
8. Don’t talk so loudly . Your father______.
A. sleeps B. is sleeping C. slept D. had slept
9.How many people does the doctor know who______of the disease (疾病)？
A. are dying B. is dying C. has died D. dies
10.I______my homework now.
A. finish B. finished C. have finished D. had finished
11.He______for three years.
A. has joined B. has been in the army C. joined D. has served the army
12.His grandfather______for thirty years.
A. died B. was dead C. has been dead D. has died
13.I______ from my brother for a long time.
A. not have heard B. have not heard C. have heard not D. do not hear
14.Maths, one of the most important subjects, ______always interested him.
A. has B. have C. are D. is
15.—Did your brother go to America last year? —______.
A. No , he did never go there B. No , he has never gone here
C. No , he never was there D. No , he’s never been there
16.He______ that factory since 1958.
A. has left B. has worked in C. has gone from D. has come to
17.Our teacher______to Beijing three times.
A. went B. had gone C. has gone D. has been
18.Last week John______his leg.
A. felt and broken B. fell and broke C. feels and breaks D. fallen and broken
19.Jack______his thick coat because it was snowing.
A. puts on B. put on C. takes on D. took on
20.He______the picture on the wall.
A. hanged B. hung C. has hanged D. was hanged
21.Next month______twenty five.
A. has my sister B. my sister will be C. my sister shall have D. my sister is going to be
22.You______her again in a few weeks.
A. will see B. have seen C. had seen D. have been seen
23. By the end of last term we______English for two years.
A. have studied B. have been studied C. would studied D. had studied
24.Mrs Brown______in New York for three years before she went to London.
A. lived B. had lived C. has lived D. will live
25.When we arrived , the dinner______.
A. already began B. has already begun C. had already begun D. was just begun
26.I will go home for the holiday as soon as I______ my exams.
A. will finish B. finish C. finishing D. finished
27.When______, I’ll talk to him.
A. does Peter come B. Peter will come C. Peter comes D. can Peter come
28.My sister______to see me . She’ll be here soon.
A. comes B. is coming C. had come D. came
29.They said they______our answer the next day .
A. had heard B. would hear of C. would hear D. will hear
30.The old man said that light______faster than sound.
A. went B. will go C. travels D. will travel
9. Mary is very late, she ______.
A. may miss her train B. may have missed her train
C. must miss her train D. could miss her train
10. Most of the artists _______ to the party were from South Africa.
A. invited B. to invite C. being invited D. had been invited
11.“What did you do in the garden?” “I watched my father ______ his motorbike.”
A. to repair B. repaired C. repairing D. repairs
12. I don’t allow ______ in my office and I don’t allow my family ______ at all.
A. to smoke…smoking B. smoking…to smoke
C. to smoke…to smoke D. smoking…smoking
13. _____ more attention, the trees could have grown better.
A. Given B. To give C. Giving D. Having given
14. European football is played in 80 countries, _____ it the most popular sport in the world.
A. making B. make C. made D. to make
15. The Olympic Games, ____ in 776 B. C., did not include women players until 1912.
A. first playing B. to be first played C. first played D. to be first playing
16. He was a good runner so he ______ escape from the police.
A. might B. succeeded to C. would D. was able to
17. I hoped ______ my letter.
A. her to answer B. that she would answer C. that she answers D. her answering
18. The dictionary _____ me fifty dollars.
A. spent B. paid C. cost D. costed
19. －I’m sorry for _______ in time. —That’s all right.
A. getting it not done B. not getting it done C. getting not it done D. getting not to do it
20. The boy wanted to ride his bicycle in the street, but his mother told him _______.
A. not to B. not to do C. not do it D. do not to
6. I _______ my purse at home this morning.
A. missed B. lost C. left D. Let
7. This morning I _______.
A. cut my hair B. have my hair cut C. had cut my hair D. had my hair cut
8. It’s hot in the room. Please keep the windows_______.
A. open B. opened C. to open D. opening
9. We all think him _______.
A. is good B. be good C. like a good man D. a good man
10. She was never seen _______ again.
A. late B. was late C. to be late D. be late
1. Frank last ___ to the doctor about six months ago.
A. goes B. has gone C. gone D. went
2. I like my new bike. It____ very well.
A. rides B. is riding C. is ridden D. has ridden
3. I don’t know if his uncle ______. I think he ______ if it doesn’t rain.
A. will come, comes B. will come, will come
C. comes, comes D. comes, will come
4. They usually ______ to town on Saturdays.
A. were driving B. drive C. have driven D. will drive
5. At Susan’s office ______ at nine o’clock.
A. starts work B. work starts C. works start D. starts the work
6. I beg your pardon? I ______ quite catch it.
A. didn’t B. wouldn’t C. don’t D. can’t
7. It ______ my sister’s birthday the day after tomorrow. She ______ a party.
A. is going to be, will have B. will be, is having
C. will be, is going to have D. will have, is going to be
8. We ______ to the zoo if it ______ tomorrow.
A. will go, snow B. won’t go, snows C. don’t go, snows D. didn’t go, snowed
9. I ______ along the river when I ______ someone ______ for help.
A. walked, heard, calling B. was walking, heard, called
C. was walking, heard, calling D. am walking, hear, calling
10. When will they be back? They ______ back until the work ______ finished.
A. aren’t, is B. won’t be, will be C. aren’t, will be D. won’t be, is
11. I ______ a meal when you ______ me.
A. cooked, were ringing B. was cooking, rang
C. was cooking, were ringing D. cooked, rang
12. What book ______ you ______ when I ______ you at four yesterday afternoon?
A. did, read, was seeing B. did, read, saw
C. were, reading, saw D. were, reading, was seeing
13. He said he ______ to draw a plane on the blackboard at that time.
A. tries B. tried C. was trying D. will try
14. It was Friday evening. Mr. and Mrs. Green ______ ready to fly to England.
A. are getting B. get C. were getting D. got
15. While she ______ TV, she ______ a very strange sound outside the room.
A. was watching, was hearing B. watched, was hearing
C. watched, heard D. was watching, heard
16. His parents wanted to know how he ______ on with his new classmates.
A. was getting B. gets C. is getting D. will get
17. A girl ______ my pen drop when she ______ me.
A. saw, was passing B. was seeing, passed
C. was seeing, passes D. was seeing, was passing
18. He ______ his father on the farm the whole afternoon last Saturday.
A. helps B. would help C. was helping D. is helping
19. We ______ a discussion when there ______ a know on the door.
A. are having, is B. have, is C. were having, was D. had, was
20. They ______ to see me while I ______ supper.
A. called, was having B. called, had had
C. were calling, was having D. call, have had