1. How do I write my homework on the computer? 2. What do I do next?
3. Where do I write the name?
Match the questions with the answers. 1. Where do you save your homework? 2. When do you use a computer? 3. How many emails do you write every
4. Who do you write to?
a) I write to my friends. b) I save my homework in a document. c) I use my computer after school. d) I write three or four emails.
Keys: 1. b 2. c
Complete the conversations. — Where do your grandparents live? — They live in Australia. 1. — _________ save my document? How do I — Click “save” and “OK”.
2. — What does he do with his computer? ______________
— He sends emails.
3. — When does she use her computer? ________________ — She uses her computer every Sunday. 4. — ________________ emails to? Who do you write — I write emails to my friends. How many emails do they send 5. — _____________________________ every day?
— They send ten email every day.
Complete the sentences with the correct
form of the words in brackets.
doesn’t see 1. Tony __________ (not see) his uncle,
but he ______ (send) emails. sends
2. We ____ (use) the Internet on use
don’t play our computer, but we ___________
(not play) games.
3. Daming ___________ (not use) a doesn’t use computer to do his homework, but she plays ______ (play) music. 4. She ________ (make) travel plans makes doesn’t buy on the Internet, but she ___________ (not buy) tickets. 5. We ___________ (not have) a don’t have computer at home, but we ______ use (use) the computer at school.
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the words from the box.
check like plan talk use
1. Tom _______ his email every Saturday. check use 2. I have a computer, but I don’t ____ it. 3. Come to my office. Let’s _____ for plan our holiday.
4. My mother doesn’t _______ computer like games. 5. I can _______ to my friends on the talk Internet.
The first computer
My name is ENIAC. I am the first
computer in the world. I was born in 1946
in America. I am very big, about one and
a half times the size of a classroom. I am
very heavy — 30, 000 kilos!
Work in groups of three. Write
questions about students and
Name 1 Name 2
Do you have a computer at home? Do you use a computer for your homework?
Work with the whole class. Make a survey about students and computers. Use the notes you made in Activity 6 to help you. Seven students have a computer at home. Five students use a computer for their homework …
一、特殊疑问句的构成：是由“疑问 代词或疑问副词 + 一般疑问句”构成 的。 二、特殊疑问词： what (询问事物) how much (询问价格) what time (询问时间, 尤其是钟点) what kind of (询问种类)
why (询问原因) who (询问人) where (询问地点) 注意：特殊疑问句不能用yes或no来回 答, 而应根据它所询问的内容直接作答。 1. How do I write my homework on my c
2. How do I save the document?
我怎样保存这个文件呢？ 3. What do I do next? 我下一步该做什么？ 4. How do I print the document? 我怎样打印这个文件? 5. How many emails do you send? 你发送多少邮件?
6. How often do you use a computer? 你多久用一次电脑? 7. What do you usually do on the computer? 你常常在电脑上干什么?
Please _________________ the light. switch on /turn on
It’s too dark.
2. 怎样保存文件的? ________ I ___________________? How do save the document
3. 她朋友通常在电脑上做什么？ What does her friend usually do _____________________________? on the computer?
He ______________ the computer usually uses
to ________________. do his homework
_______, ________ the printer ____ Finally connect to
How many do you send ___________ emails ____________?
B. 根据首字母提示完成短文： Lingling wants to write her homework ut on the computer. (1) B____ she doesn’t
know (2) h____ to do it. Daming is ow
helping her. (3) F____, use the mouse and irst
click “new document” to (4) o____ it. pen
Next, use the (5) k________ to write her eyboard
homework in the new (6) d________. ocument ave Then, click “ save” to (7) s____ the
document and write a name it in the (8) b____. Then (9) c____ “save” again. ox lick Finally, click “print’ and “OK” to (10) p_____ the document. rint