1.I open the door. (主动语态) The door is opened by me. (被动语态) 2.He often helps homeless people. (主动语态) Homeless people are often helped by him. (被动) 3.I handed out some papers just now.
主动语态:主语是动作的执行者。 被动语态:主语是动作的承受者。 (主动语态)
Some papers were handed out by me just now.
主动语态变被动语态的步骤： 1、主动语态的宾语变为被动语态的主语； 2、主动句的谓语动词变为被动结构； 3、主动句的主语变为被动句的宾语，由by 引 出，当不强调动作的执行者时，常省略。 4.其它成分不变。 e.g Many people speak English.
English is spoken by many people.
1.The new dictionaries are very useful.They ____well and ____already. A. sell; have been sold out B. sold; had sold out C. sell, sell out D. are sold; have been sold out 2. I saw Dave in lift this morning. ----Really? He___around here for a long time. A. won’t be seen B. wasn’t see C. hasn’t been seen D. hadn’t been seen
3. The window is dirty. ----I know. It ___ for weeks. A. hasn’t cleaned B.didn’t clean C. wasn’t cleaned D. hasn’t been cleaned 4. The hero’s story ___differently in the newspapers. A. was reported B. was reporting C. reports D. reported 5.Why did you leave that position? ----I ___a better position at IBM. A. offer B. offered C.am offered D.was offered 6. More than a dozen students in that school___abroad to study medicine last year. A. sent B. were sent C.had sent D.had been sent
7. The policeman’s attention was suddenly caught by a small box which___placed under the Minister’s car. A. has been B.was being C.had been D.would be 8. Millions of pounds’ worth damage____by a storm which swept across the north of England last night. A.has been caused B.had been caused C. will be caused D.will have been caused 9. When the old man___to walk back to his house,the sun____itself behind the mountain. A. started ; had already hidden B. had started; had already hidden C. had started ; was hiding D. was starting; hid
10:The water ___cool when I joined into the pool for morning exercise. A. was felt B.is felt C.felt D.feels 11: The moment the 28th Olympic Games___ open, the whole world cheered. A. declared B.have been declared C. have declared D. were declared 12.Mr Green stood up in defence of the 16year-old boy, saying that he was not the one ____. A. blamed B.blaming C.to blame D.to be blamed
13. In a room above the store, where a party ____, some workers were busily setting the table. A.was to be held B.has been held C.will be held D. is being held 14.I don’t suppose the police know who did it. ---Well surprisingly they do. A man has been arrested and____now. A.has been questioned B.is being questioned C. is questioning D. has questioned 15. The new type of cellphone ___better if it is advertised on TV. A. will sel
l B. sells C. would sell D.sold
? 16. The bridge which ______ last year looks really beautiful. A. was built B. built C. was set up D. had been built ? 17. "This cloth _____well and _____ long. ""Ok. I'll take it. " ? A. washes/lasts B. is washed/lasted ? C. washes/is lasted D. is washing/lasting ? 18. An exhibition of paintings ____ at the museum next week. ? A. are to be held B. is to be held C. are holding D. will hold
? 19. I'm sorry, sir. Your recorder isn't ready yet. It _____ in the factory. A. is being repaired B. is repaired C. has been repaired D. hasn't repaired ? 20. Every possible means , but none prove successful. A. has tried B. has been tried C. is being tried D. tried ? 21. My little sister has broken my watch. ---- My watch _____ by my little sister. A. is broken B. has broken C. have been broken D. has been broken
22. He was cleaning his room when I entered the house. ---- His room _____ by him when I entered the room. A. was being cleaned B. was cleaned C. was being cleaning D. has been cleaned ? 23. I shall have Finished reading the novel by dinner time. ? ---- This novel _____ reading (by me) by dinner time A. will have finished . B. will has been finished C. will have being finished D. will have been finished ? 24. You ought to keep these three rooms clean. ----These three rooms ______ (by you). A. are oughted to keep clean B. ought to kept clean C. ought to be kept clean D. ought to have been kept clean
例如： 据说…… It is said /thought that … 据报导…… It is reported that … 据推测…… It is supposed that … 希望…… It is hoped that … 众所周知…… It is well known that … 普遍认为…… It is generally considered that … 有人建议…… It is suggested that … 1) It is reported that it is going to rain tomorrow. 2) It is well known that Thomas Edison invented the electric lamp. 3) It is said that Mr.Green has arrived in Beijing.
(一) 语 态 分 类
英语动词有两种语态，主动语态和被动语态。主动语 态表示主语是动作的执行者，被动语态表示主语是动作的 承受者。如： They will build a new bridge over the river. (主动) A new bridge will be built over the river. (被动) 汉语中常用“被”、“给”、“由”、“受”等词用 来表示被动，而英语用：助动词be + 及物动词的过去分 词构成。
被动语态的用法： 1、当不知道谁是动作的执行者时； 2、没有必要或不想指出谁是动作的执行者时； 3、只需强调动作的承受者时。
( C )1.Woolen clothes are used _____keeping us warm.
( A )2.Ar
e these fridges made______? A.in China B. in Chinese C.of China D.from Chinese
( C )3.---Where are bananas _______?
---- _____ grown in South China.
A. grow, It's
C.grown, They're D.grew, They're
( B )4.The League _____ in May , 1922.
A. is founded
C. is built
D. was built
( C )5.The strange thing with three legs_____. A. used to drink drinking B. are used for D. used for
C. is used for drinking drinking
( B )6.TV programmes can______ to the other side of the world. A.send B. be sent C.make D.be made
( C )7.Older people must_____ politely. A. speak to B. be spoken C.be spoken to D. say to
( D )8.The moon always _____ around the earth.
A. goes B. travels C. turns D. A,B and C.
( A )9.Many people _____English in the world.
A. speak B. speaks C. spoke D. are spoken.
? ( B )10.We must ____ our homework every day. ? A. be finished B. finish C. are finished D. finished
1.Chinese people built the Great Wall 2,000 years ago. The Great Wall was built by Chinese people 2000 years ago. 2. We must plant more trees next year here. More trees must be planted here next year. 3.Dalian produces big ships. Big ships are produced in Dalian. 4.Farmers harvest rice in autumn . Rice is harvested in autumn. 5.We should clean our classroom every day. Our classroom should be cleaned every day.
6、They have grown rice in South China.
Rice has been grown in South China.
把被动句变疑问. Has rice been grown in South China？
7. We must plant more trees next year.
More trees must be planted next year.
8.I am going to clean our classroom tomorrow.
Our classroom is going to be cleaned tomorrow.
? 一、双宾语 buy/make sb sth=buy/make sth for sb give sb sth =give sth to sb
1.My father bought me a computer. A computer was bought for me by my father. I was bought a computer by my father. 2.He gives me a book. A book is given to me by him. I am given a book by him
Sth+be+ 过去分词+ for/to sb+ by sb. Sb + be+ 过去分词 sth + by sb
? 一感 feel 二听 listen to.hear ? 三让 let.have.make ? 四看 watch. see.look at. notice
eg. We often see him play basketball. He is often seen to play basketball by us. The boss made the children work for long. The children were made to work for long by the boss.
? take care of ? look after ? listen to ? speak to eg. 1.We should speak to the old politely. The old should be spoken to politely. 2. The nurse takes good care of the baby. The baby is taken good care of by the nurse.
? 不及物动词及系动词 ? happen ? take place ? die ? rise ? come true ? come out eg.1. An accidenthappened (happen) just now. 2. I’m sure that my will come true dream . (come true) some day in the future
看出原材料 be made of 由--制成的
看不出原材料 from into 原材料制成成品
eg. 1.Paper is made from wood. 2.Tables are made of wood. 3.Wood is made into paper and tables.
be used to do 被用来-for doing as 被用作 be filled with 用--充满 be covered with 被--覆盖