1．I ________ a nice picture. 2．He ________ a good friend.
3．They _________ some kites. 4．We ________ some flowers.
5．She __________ a duck. 6．My father __________ a new bike.
7．Her mother _________ a vase.
9．Our teachers _________ a basketball.
11．Nancy _______ many skirts.
13．My friends ________ a football.
15．What does Mike ________ ?
17．What does Helen _________ ?
19．Her sister _______ a nice doll.
21. Mr. Green ___ a big family.
23. -- Does Millie _____a camera?
24. - Who ____ many comic books?
____many comic books.
25.----____ Nick ____ a model plane? 8．Our teacher _________ an English 10．Their parents __________ some 12．David ________ some jackets. 14．What do you ________ ? 16．What do your friends _________ ? 18．His brother _______ a basketball. 20．Miss Li ________ an English 22. Lucy and Lily _________ a -- No, She ________ .But her cousin -- Millie _____. Both Millie and Lily --- No, he_____.
26.---_____they have ____bats? ---No, they don’t..
对划线部分提问： 4. I have a comic book. (用the girl 替换主语) 16. It’
1. I have some stickers.
2. I like reading books.
3. My brother lives in Shanghai.
4. The boy is always late for class.
5. I like the ducks.
6. She is a new student.
7. We go to school on Sunday.
8. Her name is Alice Brown.
9. Linda and Amy are my good friends.
10. He goes to school on foot.
11. Sam watches TV at night.
12. They have a class meeting every week.
13. This is my brother’s soccer ball.
14. He listens to the story.
15.She does her homework every day.
16. I am a student in Xinying Middle School.
1. She has a brother and a sister.
2. Mike runs as fast as Ben.
3. This is his ID card.
4. She does well in Maths.
5. His father goes to work by bus.
6. Her dictionaries are on the desk.
7. He goes to school every day.
8. She wants a cup of coffee.
9. I am in a red jacket.
10. They watch a movie at night.
11. She teaches them English.
12. They are erasers.
13. Millie has some CDs.
14. He needs a pair of new shoes.
15. That is a picture of my teacher.
1. have 2. has 3. have 4. have 5. has 6. has 7. has 8. has 9. have 10. have
11. has 12. has 13. have 14. have 15. have 16. have 17. have
18. has 19. has 20. has
21. has 22. have 23. have, doesn't, has
doesn't 26. Do, any
1. What do you have?
2.What does Millie have?
3. What do Lily and Nick have?
4. The girl has a comic book.
5. Where are your books?
6.What does she have?
7. Where is Jenny from?
8. Who is that girl?
9. Who has a computer?
10. What color are those pens?
11. Where do you go shopping?
12. How does the music sound?
13. Who are these? 24. has, does, have 25. Does, have,
14. What does your sister want to be?
15. Where do you usually play sports with your friends?
16. What's this/that (in English)?
1. Do you have any stickers? Yes, I do. / No, I don't.
2. Do you like reading books? Yes, I do. / No, I don't.
3. Does your brother live in Shanghai? Yes, he does. / No, he doesn’t.
4. Is the boy always late for class? Yes, he is. /No, he isn't.
5. Do you like the ducks? Yes, I do. / No, I don't.
6. Is she a new student? Yes, she is. / No, she isn't.
7. Do you go to school on Sunday? Yes, we do. / No, we don't.
8. Is her name Alice Brown? Yes, it is. /No, it isn't.
9. Are Linda and Amy your good friends? Yes, they are. / No, they aren't.
10. Does he go to school on foot? Yes, he does. / No, he doesn’t.
11. Does Sam watch TV at night? Yes, he does. / No, he doesn’t.
12. Do they have a class meeting every week? Yes, they do. / No, they don’t.
13. Is this your brother's soccer ball? Yes, it is. /No, it isn't.
14. Does he listen to the story? Yes, he does. / No, he doesn’t.
15. Does she do her homework every day? Yes, she does. / No, she doesn’t.
16. Are you a student in Xinying Middle School? Yes, I am. /No, I'm not.
1. She doesn't have a brother or a sister.
2. Mike doesn't run as/so fast as Ben.
3. This isn't his ID card.
4. She doesn't do well in Maths.
5. His father doesn't go to work by bus.
6. Her dictionaries are not on the desk.
7. He doesn't go to school every day.
8. She doesn't want a cup of coffee.
9. I'm not in a red jacket.
10. They don't watch a movie at night.
11. She doesn't teach them English.
12. They are not eraser.
13.. Millie doesn't have any CDs.
14. He doesn't need a pair of new shoes.
15. That isn't a picture of my teacher.