本部分共有10道小题，每小题你将听到一段对话，每段对话听两遍。在听每段对话前，你将有5秒钟的时间阅读题目；听完后，你仍有5秒钟时间选择你认为最合适的备选答案。在听“嘀”的信号后，进入下一小题。 1. What does Jim have?
2. What does Benny often do after school?
C. 3. What does Helen like doing?
4. Which is John’s house? B. C.
A. B. C.
5. What’s Alex’s hobby?
A. It’s traveling. B. It’s writing a book. C. It’s reading a book.
6. When was the woman born?
A. In 1994. B. In 1981 C. In 2007
7. What do they want to do in the Slender West Lake Park?
A. Row a boat there. B. Swim in the lake. C. Take photos
8. Why is Ann’s father in the hospital?
A. He is ill. B. Her grandma is ill. C. Her grandpa is ill.
9. What does the woman think of Liu Huan?
A. His songs are very good. B. She won’t go to the concert. C. He looks beautiful.
10. Who studies Chinese well?
A. Lucy B. Lily C. Lucy and Lily
11. What does the boy want to do?
A. Have a lunch. B. Have a birthday party. C. See a film
12. When is the birthday party?
A. At 6:00p.m. B. At 7:00p.m. C. At 6:00a.m.
13. A. near our school B. near my home C. far away from my home.
14. A. school things B. food and drinks C. clothes and shoes
15. A. 6 B. 60 C. 16
16. Who is Rose?
A. She is an English girl. B. She is an American girl. C. She is a Chinese girl.
17. What’s Rose’s favourite subject?
A. English B. Piano C. Music
18. What does Rose like?
A. Swimming B. Painting C. Swimming and painting
19. Why doesn’t Rose like science?
A. Because it’s interesting. B. Because it’s difficult. C. Because it’s boring.
20. Who is Mr. Martin?
A. He is a music teacher. B. He is a science teacher. C. He is a piano teacher.
21. ---- What are you doing here now?
---- I’m thinking _________ chatting with my good friends.
A. how fun to B. how to fun with C. what to have fun D. how to have fun
22. ---- When do you go there to see the film the Wolverine?
----_______the evening on November 12th.
A .In B. At C. On D. Of
23. ---- _____ does your school have the parents’ meeting ?
---- Twice a year.
A. How often B. How long C. How many D. How much
24. ---- Do you like her friends?
---- Yes. One of her friends often _______ her _____ her English in the class.
A. help, with B. help, to do C. helps, doing D. helps, with
25. ---- I want to go to school early tomorrow, Mum.
---- OK. Don’t worry. I can ____________ at 6:00 in the morning.
A. wakes you up B. wake you up C. wake up you D. wake up to you
26 ---- Who is the student on the playground??
---- Andy. _____ often takes a walk with ______.
A. He, me B. She, me C. He, she D. She, I
27. ---- ________ do you call the woman with long hair?
---- Aunt Mary.
A. How B. Who C. Which D. What
28 ---- How cool your trousers are!
A. Just so so. B. I think so. C. Thank you. D. Please don’t say so.
29. ---- The reading room ______ from 9a.m. to 5p.m.
---- It’s 4 p.m. now, but the door ______.
A. is open, is closed B. closes, opens C. opens, is open D. is open, close
30. ---- Excuse me. Could you ________English in class?
---- Yes, of course. I am very good at _______ English stories.
A. say, talking B. tell, saying C. speak, telling D. tell, speaking
31. ---- What’s in your hand, Linda?
----A new book about Mo Yan. I _____ it ____ my friend.
A. borrow, to B. lend, from C. borrow, from D. keep, for
32---- Look! How beautiful she looks ____ the sweater.
---- Yes. The sweater looks really nice _____ her.
A. on, on B. in, on C. on, in D. in, in
33. ---- Can you take photos with elephants?
---- Certainly. ______ elephant is ______ useful animal. I like them.
A. A, an B. An, an C. The, an D. The, a
34. ----_____ do you like to do?
----Sometimes I listen to music after school at home.
A. What other B. What other things C. What else things D. what things else
35. ---- How long does she read English every day?
---- She ______ half an hour _______ English every day.
A. spend, read B. spends, to read C. spends, reading D. spend, reading
阅读下列短文,从文后各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案. teacher in west China. Many children there want to go to they can't. Their families are poor and their to change their life.
36. A. has B. have C. is D. are
37. A. at B. to C. in D. with
38. A. to work B. to study C. works D. study
39. A. studys B. studying C. studies D. studing
40. A. Both B. Each C. All D. Every
41. A. be B. do C. to do D. to be
42. A. and B. but C. or D. so
43. A. to send B. sending C. to make D. making
44. A. way B. dream C. school D. place
45. A. greatly B. very C. great D. no
46. A. friends B. a friend C. models D. a model
47. A. here B. there C. in here D. in there
48. A. when B. why C. how D. what
49. A. a B. any C. some D. an
50. A. find out B. come out C. look for D. come true
Today is Sunday, March 20. We, sixteen boys and seventeen girls, go to school early, but we have no lessons. Our teacher takes us to the zoo. We are very excited about the trip. We get on a bus, it goes fast and at half past nine we get there. How beautiful the zoo is! There're a lot of trees, some hills, and a big lake. The sun is shining and the flowers are coming out. There are all kinds of animals in it, elephants, monkeys, birds, fishes and many other animals. The birds are singing in the trees and the fishes are swimming in the lake. We like to watch monkeys. They are playing on the hill or having oranges, apples and bananas. There are many rules in the zoo. We mustn't do this and we mustn't do that. But we all have a good time. At one in the afternoon we leave the zoo.
51. The weather is ______ today
A. sunny B. cloudy C. rainy D. windy
52. _______ students and a teacher go to the zoo by bus
A. Sixteen B. Seventeen C. Thirty-three D Thirty -four
53. We stay in the zoo for ____ hours.
A. four and a half B. three and a half C. four D. five
Mary can’t understand such sentences as “She is blue today.” “You are yellow.” “He has a green thumb (大拇指).” “He tells a white lie.” and so on. And she goes to her teacher for help.
Mary: Mrs. Smith, there is a colour in each of these sentence. What do they mean?
Mrs. Smith: In everyday English, blue sometimes means sad. Yellow, afraid. A person with a green thumb grows plants well. And a white lie is not a bad one.
Mary: Would you please give me an example of a white lie?
Mrs. Smith: Certainly. Now I give you some cake. In fact, you don’t like it. But you won’t say it. Instead, you say, “ No, thanks. I’m not hungry.” That’s a white lie.
Mary: Oh, I see. Thank you very much.
54. Blue sometimes means sad in ________ English.
A. good B. spoken C. dirty D. poor
55. I don’t have a green thumb, so all my plants _________.
A. die off B. grow well C. look nice D. are good
56. He is yellow. Tom is ______ to climb the tree. A. happy B. clever C. glad D. afraid
57.He is ______ today. It means his father is ill.
A. blue B. yellow C. green D. white
Do you have any foreign friends? Do you know their characteristics(特征)?
The Germans are very quiet and they always keep calm. They don’t like to speak more words. They look very serious. They like different kinds of amusements. The Germans are very hard—working. They like especially the women, who always keep their home clean.
In some ways, the Englishmen look the same as the Germans. They are very quiet and never talk too much with the strangers. They are really polite, so we often hear they say “Thank you.” Or “Sorry.” The gentlemen are also the Englishmen.
The French’s holidays are very long. They like traveling and usually spend their long time staying in other countries. The Frenchmen are more outgoing than the Germans. It is very easy to make friends with them.
Compared to the Frenchmen, the Americans are more outgoing. And they are even opener than all of the Europeans. They don’t like to depend on （依靠）others. So it is very usual that the students do part-time jobs in their free time. And in Americans’ eyes, success is an important part in their life.
58. According to the passage, ______are very quiet.
A. only the Germans B. only the Englishmen
C. only the Frenchmen D. both the Germans and the Englishmen
59. What does the underlined word “tidiness” mean in Chinese?
A.整洁 B.安静 C.时尚 D.随意
60. What can we learn about the Frenchmen from the passage?
A. They are more outgoing than the Americans.
B. It is very easy to make friends with them.
C. They like traveling in their own country.
D. They look serious and are always hard-working.
61. Which is the best title of the passage?
A. Foreigners’ hobbies.
B. Who are more outgoing?
C. Characteristics of the foreigners.
D. Success is an important part in Americans’ life.
These days, many students like playing 3D games. Do you know what 3D games are like? In most 3D games, game players need to control (控制) a character. The character can be a robot or a soldier (士兵). Game players usually use the mouse to make the character move around in his own world. Game players can find things such as food and weapons (武器) to help them go on with the game. The character can go straight, sit down, turn left, turn right or pick up things in the game.
Some 3D games have many levels (等级). The character needs to finish different goals for each
level. Game players can play against their computers, and sometimes they can play with other players on-line. It's great fun to play 3D games. But playing 3D games for long is not good for our study.
62. In most3D games, game players need to _________.
A. control a character B. find a robot
C. act as a soldier D. control the computer
63. How do game players make the character move around?
A. By using the keyboard B. By using the mouse
C. By telling the directions D. By moving the computer.
64. In the game, the character can _________.
A. go straight and sit down B. turn left and turn right
C. Pick up things D. A, B and C
65. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
A. Some 3D games have many levels.
B. The character needs to finish different goals for each level.
C. Game players can only play against their computers.
D. Game players can go on-line and play with other players together.
66. The lovely girl over there ________（享受…乐趣）herself at the party.
67. He doesn’t know this _________(地理) teacher from New York.
68. She has very _______(新式的) ideas about teaching her children study.
69. I __________(不常)see anyone who is so kind like Tom.
70. Look at the timetable. There’s a bus at ten minutes _______ (晚于)ten.
71. When I see many poor children in the street, I want to help and I ______ (real) do.
72. I don’t know him well. I only meet him ____(两次).
73. The club has all kinds of ______(activity), such as swimming, jogging, riding and so on.
74. What does he _____ （需要）his own computer for? He can use ours.
75. Those are the ______ (good) years of my life.
六、任务型阅读 (共10空；每空1分，计10分) 阅读下列短文，根据短文中的信息完成文后表格。（每空一词）
You ask me about how to improve（提高） your English listening. Here are some advice(建议). I hope they can help you.
Before you start listening to something, don’t get excited or nervous（紧张的）.You need to relax．This will help you with your listening.
◆Listen carefully to the first sentence.
The first sentence tells a lot about the whole passage．For example，if，at the beginning，you hear “Our reporter says?”,you know you will hear a piece of news，not a children’s story, or a science report.
◆ Think when you’re listening.
When you’re listening, try to do some thinking．For example, you can think of the following questions: When, where and how? What does the speaker want to tell us? In this way, you may understand the passage better. ◆Listen to important facts.
It’s important for you to remember some important facts. For example, if the passage is a science report, you should try to remember its findings, and how the scientists get their results. This is also very helpful to your listening． Yours,
Welcome to China. We’ll invieggs and so on. I like dumplings with vegetables and pork better than any other kind.
a coin(硬币) in a dumpling. If one eats the dumpling w 95 the coin in it, he or she will be lucky in the year.
____________________________________________________________________ 100. 这儿的学生们有时喜欢在课后互相聊天。
… ____________________________________________________________________ B） 作文（计20分） Kitty要给在美国上学的好朋友Sun写一封关于她的学校生活的信，根据下面的要求用英语写一篇80字左右的短文。 要点如下： 1. 学校离家不远，每天步行上学。 2. 学三门学科，喜欢英语和数学。 3. 听音乐，玩游戏，周二去图书馆看书 4. 和同学一起看球赛，在操场上进行课外活动。 5. 喜爱学校的原因…（一点即可） 注意： 对所给要点，不要逐字逐句翻译，要有适当发挥。 Dear Sun, ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Yours， Kitty （友情提醒：第Ⅰ卷的答案填涂在答题卡上，第II卷的答案写在答题纸上，否则无效。 扬州中学教育集团树人学校2013–2014学年第一学期期中试卷 七年级英语答题纸 2013.11 第Ⅰ卷答案填涂在答题卡上 （第II卷60分） 五、词汇应用 （每空一词；共10题；每小题1分，计10分）66.__________67.____________68._____________69._____________ 70._____________ 71.__________72.____________73._____________74._____________ 75._____________ 六、任务型阅读（每空一词，共10题；每小题1分，计10分）76.____________77.____________78.____________79.____________ 80._____________ 81.____________82.____________83.____________84.____________ 85._____________ 七、缺词填空（每空一词，共10题；每小题1分，计10分） 86.__________87.____________88._____________89._____________ 90._____________ 91.__________92.____________93._____________94._____________ 95._____________ 八、书面表达（30分） A）句子翻译（共5小题, 每题2分，计10分） 将下列句子译成英语，并将所译句子写在答题卡上标有题号的横线上。
1-5 AAABC 6-10 BACAA 11-15 BABBC 16-20 BCCCA
21-25 DAADB 26-30 ADCAC 31-35 CBDBC
36-40 ABDBC 41-45 DBAAA 46-50 ABCDD
51-53 ACB 54-57 BADA 58-61 DABC 62-65 ABDC
enjoys, Geography/geography, modern, seldom, past, really, twice, activities, need, best
how, Relax, excited, carefully, much, listening, understand, important, Try, help
China, popular, Everybody/Everyone, are, others, Usually, take, when, put, with
96 Let them show you around our new building.
97. Doing morning exercises helps us get ready for the day.
98. He hopes he can live in Yangzhou with his family.
99. We practise playing the piano on Thursday afternoon.
100. The students here sometimes like chatting with each other after class.