1. —It is a nice day, isn’t it? 今天天气好得很，不是吗？ —Yes, it is. 是的，天气好。 或—No, it isn’t. 不对，今天天气不好。
2. —It isn’t a nice day, is it? 今天天气不好，是吗？ —Yes, it is. 不对，天气好。 或—No, it isn’t. 对，今天天气不好。
肯定祈使句的反意疑问句用will/ won’ you； Please open the door, will/ won’ you? 否定祈使句的反意疑问句用will you； Don’t be late again, will you? 以let’s开头的祈使句反意疑问句用shall we； Let’s turn off the TV and go to bed, shall we?内部建议
以let us开头的祈使句反意疑问句用will you; Let us have another try, will you?向别人发出请求
1. Between the two parts of the concert is an interval, ( ) the audiences can buy ice-cream.
A. when B. where C. that D. which
2. I walked up to the top of the hill with my friends, ( ) we enjoyed a splendid view of the
A. which B. where C. who D. that
3. A: Do you know （ ）Beijing with his family？
B: Next week。
A．when Mr. Zhao will visit B. when will Mr. Zhao visit
C. when Mr. Zhao visited D. when did Mr. Zhao visit
4. A：Can you tell me how many colours（ ） in a rainbow？
A. there are B. are there C. they are D. are they
5. A: Could you please tell me（ ）?
B: Tomorrow morning。
A. how I can get to the post office
B. how long can I keep the book
C. when to leave for Beijing
D. where I should take the early bus
6. A: I don’t kown（ ）.
B: You can go and ask Jack.
A. when does the train leave
B. that we will plant trees or not
C. if she had come yesterday
D. what I should buy for him
7. We don’t know （ ） it next. Let’s go and ask Mr. Li.
A. what to do B. to do what
C. whether to do C. to do whether
8. A: Can you tell me ( )?
B: I lost my wallet.
A. what’s the matter with you B. what the matter is with you
C. what the matter you is D. what the matter with you are
9. A: I wonder ( ).
B: I’m afraid we’ll be late.
A. how we can be on time B. what we are going to do
C. why we get to school late D. if we will arrive at the meeting on time
10. A: Can you tell me when ( )?
B: About two weeks ago.
A. does he buy the car B. did he buy the car
C. he bought the car C. he buys the car
11. Could you tell me ( ) the bike without any help this morning?
A. how did he repair B. how he repaired
C. how does he repair C. how he repaires
12. A: Do you know ( ) the Capital Museum?
B: Next Friday.
A. when will they visit B. when they will visit
C. when did they visit C. when they visited
13. We are talking about ( ) he is good at playing basketball.
A. where B. which C. if D. whether
14. A: Do you think ( ) Xiao Ming can pass the high school entrance exam or not? B: Sorry, I’ve no idea.
A. that B. which C. if D. whether
15. A: Are you still thinking about yesterday’s game?
B: Oh, that’s ( ).
A. what makes me feel excited
B. whatever I feel excited about
C. how I feel about it
D. when I feel excited
Keys:1-5 ABAAC 6-10 DCADC 11-15 BBDDA