1. He has a special way of making his classes ( live ) and interesting.
2. Don’t get ____________ (patient) when you are in trouble.
3. There's not much ( different) in price between the two computers.
4.The doctor will give the man ( far ) treatment.
5. Sometimes he reads books, ( most ) just magazines.
6.Granny is tired, so she' s taking her time to walk ( 在楼上).
7.By ( 解释) the rule to them, students know how to use the word.
8. We can learn much knowledge if we do different ( 实验 ).
9. Some animals are ( 不活跃的) during the daytime.
10. The teacher （惩罚）her students for cheating in the exam just now.
1. —I’ve got nice story book from my aunt.
—Great! Is it one with a red cover?
A. a; the
A. of ; not to B. the; a C. a; a D. the; 不填 2..It’s unfair the students let them do sports after school. B. for ;not to C. of ; to not D. for ; not
D. but 3. I study hard I may not fail in the exams. A. because of B. so that C. so as
4. — What do you think of the speech of Li Yang’s crazy English?
— I think it’s _______. But someone thinks it’s much too _______.
A. wonderful enough; bored
C. wonderful enough; boring B. enough wonderful; boring D. enough wonderful; bored
5. —Do you mind me more about Shenzhou VII spacecraft?
— . I will tell you more about it.
A. tell; Yes B. telling; Yes C. tell; No
A. with; with
A. cost B. about; in B. pay C. at; to D. telling; No D. to; with D. take 7.Don’t worry. It won’t you too much money to fly from Wuxi to Xiamen. C. spend
8.— We must stop the hunters hunting the Tibetan antelopes (藏羚羊) in Tibet. — I agree with you. If we ________, they will disappear soon.
A. won’t B. aren’t C. don’t D. mustn’t
9. — Does your father smoke?
— No, he doesn’t. But he a lot, now he has given it up.
A. used to smoke B. is used to smoke C. is used to smoking D. used to smoking
D. more badly 10. Among the four singers, I think the man in red sang . A. the most badly B. most badly C. worst
A. so good a news 11. It was ______ that we all jumped for joy and laughed happily. B. such good news
C. such a good news D. so good news
12. — Excuse me, is this seat taken?
— _______. That man got his books and left a few minutes ago.
A. I don’t think so B. I’m afraid so C. I don’t know D. I hope not
We can’t the plan.
It’stheir mistakes .
You can’t really many books .
There are usually two kinds of sports. These two kinds of sports—are team sports and individual sports. Team sports are sports as baseball, basketball and volleyball. Team sports require two separate(单独的team sports competitive(竞争的) sports.
Besides（除……以外）isn’t any competition. People play individual sports in order to be__Of course , it to keep a record of points in individual sports. The principal difference, however, between team sports and individual sports is that individual sports can 1. A. such B. so C. just D. only
2. A. for B. to C. with D. against（对抗）
3. A. exam B. score C. way D. goal
4 .A. loses B. beats C. wins D. joins
5. A. special B. easy C. main D. strange
6. A. last B. first C .final D. second
7. A. healthy B. weak C .sick D. famous
8. A. homework B. exercise C. difficulty D. money
9 .A. impossible B. possible C. popular D. necessary
10. A. together B. carefully C. alone D. quickly
1. The rare earthquake caused the following EXCEPT that _______________________.
A. the traffic stopped B. people couldn’t contact those outside
C. people lost their homes D. flood washed away many villages
2. From the first part, we can see _______________________.
A. many soldiers were sent there but trapped
B. blood was in great need there
C. medical teams didn’t care about the safety of the injured
D. few volunteers went there
3. How many ways of donation are mentioned in this passage?
A. Three. B. Four. C. Six. D. Seven.
4. How long does Municipal Contributions Office work every day?
A. Eight hours. B. Nine hours. C. Ten hours. D. Twenty-four hours.
5. Which of the following statements is NOT TRUE?
A. Donation is the only way to help the people in Sichuan.
B. Tens of thousands of people died from the earthquake.
C. The strongest and safest schools will be built there.
D. We Chinese are never afraid of any difficulty.
I am near-sighted. My eyesight has gotten worse over the years from playing too many computer games and watching too much TV.
I have been playing computer games a lot. There are so many different games but so little time to play. I am one of these kids who can get onto the computer and completely forget about my other plans. I am a bit ashamed of this habit. I also like watching television. Sometimes, I turn on my TV when even while I am doing my homework. I normally sit one meter away from my TV and can watch it for hours if my parents do not make me do something else.
I realize how bad my eyesight is when I ride in a car. I look out of the window and see shops, but I can’t see the sign letter clearly. I have to guess the shop names from curves(曲线) make me look like a hen. I hate my eyes for making me wear glasses during school hours.
I love my eyes at the same time because they allow me to see the world myself. Love your eyes and don’t play too many computer games or watch too much TV. I realized this a little too late. The world will be a blur(模糊不清的事物) after you become near-sighted.
6. The author became near-sighted because ______________________.
A. he was born that day
B. he worked hard at his school work
C. he watched too much TV and played too many computer games
D. his eyesight gets worse
7. What does the underlined（划线） sentence mean?
A. I want to wear a pair of glasses. B. I try not to wear glasses.
C. I’d like to wear glasses. D. I need a pair of glasses.
8. When does the author realize he is near-sighted?
A. When he watches TV. B. When he plays computer games.
C. When he can’t see the sign of shops clearly. D. When he does his homework.
9. The author doesn’t like wearing glasses because __________________.
A. wearing glasses changes his appearance
B. he doesn’t make people know he is near-sighted
C. his classmates laugh at him
D. he can guess the shop names from curves and lines
10. Which of the following is WRONG according to the passage?
A. Watching TV too much is bad for your eyes.
B. Love your eyes and don’t play too many computer games.
C. The world will be a blur if your eyesight is bad.
D. When you watch TV, it’s good for you to sit one meter away from your TV.