The first period Section A 1a~2c.
What are you going to do during the summer vacation?
I’m going to visit Shenzhen /...
Where have you ever been ?
I’ve already been to ….But I haven’t been to…yet.
If you are going on a vacation, what should you do before you leave?
search the Internet
do the chores
The important thing is packing the things we may need.
What things would you like to pack?
If you want to go on a beach vacation or a city vacation, what do you want to pack?
A beach vacation
Sightseeing in a city
bathing suit sunglasses
bike mobile phone
A family are going on a beach vacation. They have done many things. Let us guess what they have done.
They have …
packed the camera
watered the plants
locked the windows
bought a travel guidebook bought a street map packed the beach towels
fed the dog
packed the sports shoes locked the door
packed your money cleaned out the refrigerator ( fridge ) put the car in the garage
1b Listen and check (√ )the chores the people have already done.
√ √ x x √ x
packed the camera watered the plants
locked the windows
bought a street map
bought a travel guidebook
packed the beach towels
Make conversations. Use the information from 1b.
A: Have you watered the plants yet? B: Yes, I have already watered them. A: Have you packed the camera yet? B: Yes, I have already packed the camera.
2a Look at the picture. This is Tina, and that is Mark.
What have they done? Listen
Listen. Who said each thing? Write “M” for Mark or “T” for Tina.
T 1.No. I haven’ t cleaned out the refrigerator yet. T 2.I’ ve already put it in the garage. T 3.But I haven’ t locked the garage yet. M 4.I’ ve already done most of my jobs. M 5.Not yet. I’ ll do it in a moment. T 6.Yes, I have.
Listen again . Match each question below with an answer from 2a.
5 Have you fed the cat yet? ___ What about your bike? 2 ___ 1 ___
Are you ready, Tina?
6 Have you turned off your radio? ___
Use the information in 2a and 2b to role play a conversation.
A: Are you ready, Tina? B: No, I haven’ t cleaned out the refrigerator yet.
1. Have you packed yet? 你打包了吗？ pack v. 把…打包/装箱 pack sth. （up）into… 整理行装 pack clothes into a trunk/suitcase 把衣服装进旅行箱内 pack into 塞进、挤进 Crowds packed into the cinemas on a wet day. 在雨天, 一大群人挤进电影院
2. Have you watered the plants yet? 你浇了这些花草了吗？ water v.浇水，洒水 water the flowers / the plants / the streets 洒水于草地（花木，街道）上
3. I haven’t cleaned out the refrigerator yet. 我还没有把冰箱清除干净。 clean out （v+adv.）清除、把…… 打扫干净 you should clean out your bedroom. 你应该
clean up 把……收拾整齐、打扫干净
整顿、清理 The mayor has decided to clean up the city.
4. I’ll do it in a minute. 我马上就做。 in a minute立刻(=right now,at once) I’ll come downstairs in a minute. 我马上下楼。 the minute that, as soon as 一…… 就…… I’ll call you the minute that he arrives. 等他一到，我就打电话给你。
5. Are you ready, Tina? 你准备好了吗，Tina? ready adj.有准备的、准备好的 be ready for sth. / to do sth. 为…做准备；准备去做… get sth. ready把……准备好 Have you got everything ready? get ready for a journey 作好旅行准备 be ready to start 准备出发
The Present Perfect with already, yet. 1. Have you watered the plants yet? Yes, I have already watered them. 2. Have you finished your homework yet? Yes, I have already finished it. 3. Have you found your bike yet? Yes, I have already found it.
? yet 已经，还 （疑问句、否定句，句末） ? already 已经 （肯定句，常与完成时连用） ? Eg: ---Have you finished your homework yet？ ---No，I haven’t finished yet. 你已经完成作业了吗? 不，我还没完成。 I have already finished my homework . 我已经完成了我的作业。
用already 和 yet填空。
1. I’ve already packed the camera. ______ yet 2. Have you bought a street map _____? yet 3. I haven’t done my homework _____. 4. ---Have you cleaned my room _____? yet already ---I’ve _______ cleaned your room.
现在完成时是由“助动词have / has + 动 词 的过去分词”构成。助动词要和主语的人
●现在完成时的用法: (1) 表示过去某个时间发生的动作对现在造 成的影响或结果。常使用just, already, yet 等时间副词。 —Have you had breakfast yet? 你吃了早饭吗？ —Yes, I’ve just had it. 是的,我刚刚吃过。(现在我不饿了)
(2) 表示从过去某一时刻开始一直持续到现在 的动作或状态。这个动作可能刚停止,也可能 仍然在进行，也有可能继续下去。常带有for 和since等表示一段时间的状语。 Miss Lin has taught here since 2009. Miss Lin自2009年就在这儿教书。(可能还要 继续教) I haven’t seen her for four years. 我有四年没见到她了。
(1) 用副词already和yet。already一般用于 肯定句中, yet一般用于否定句和疑问句中。 We have already finished our homework. 我们已完成家庭作业了。 They haven’t finished their homework yet. 他们还没有完成家庭作业。
(2) 用ever和never。多用于否定或疑问句中, 表示“曾经”或“从未”等。
—Have you ever been to the Great Wall? 你曾经去过长城吗？ —No, I have never been to the Great Wall. 不,我从未去过长城。
为止的过去时间状语,如so far, just, before, 等。 I have seen her before, but I can not remember where. 我以前见过她,但记不起在哪里见过。
I haven’t seen him for two years.
She has taught us since last year.
I have skated since I was four years old.
终止性动词也可称为非延续性动词、瞬间动 词或点动词，如: become, begin, buy, borrow, arrive, die, finish, get to know, go, join, marry, start, stop等。
终止性动词表示动作的发生与结束于一瞬 间完成, 不能再延续, 所以它的现在完成时 不能和表示延续的时间状语连用, 即不能 与表示一段时间的状语, 如for + 时间段、 since + 时间点 / 从句连用, 也不能用在how long引导的特殊疑问句。
若保留for + 时间段, since + 时间点 / 从句, 或用在 how long句型中, 则需将终止性动词 改为相应的状态动词或延续性动词。
以下是常用的瞬间性动词和延续性动词 转换对应表: come —be here buy —have
leave —be away
die —be dead
stop —be over begin / start —be on
( D)1. — Have you taken out the trash, Belly?
— ______. I’ll do it right away.
A. Sorry, I have
C. No, I don’t — No, _______.
B. No, I didn’t
D. Not yet
(C)2. — Have you _______ visited Shanghai? A. ever; not
C. ever; never
B. never; not
D. never; ever
(B )3. —Could you go to the park with me this afternoon? —Sorry, I _______ there. I went there yesterday. A. have gone B. have been C. went D. was (D)4. —Have you washed your clothes ______? —No, I haven’t. But I have cleaned the room _______. A. ago; already B. yet; yet C. before; yet D. yet; already
(C )5. I am a soldier. I ______ the
army ______ about five years.
A. have joined; since
B. have joined; for C. have been in; for D. have been in; since
1、They have been here since 2000. (对划线部 分提问) ________ _________ have they been here? How long died 2、The old man _______ last year. (die / dead) has been dead He ______ _______ ______ for a year. (die / dead) （选词填空） 3、This factory opened twenty years ago.(同义 句转换)
has been open This factory _____________ for twenty years.
4、Miss Gao left an hour ago. (同义句 转换) has ____ away for Miss Gao _____ been _____ _____ an hour.
5、Her mother has been a Party member for three years .（同义句）
joined Her mother _______ the Party three ago years ________ .
(2010 .河北省卷,41. 1) My brother left school in 2005, and since
then he D in Beijing. A. lives B. lived C. will live D. has lived (2010· 湖北省黄冈市，35，1) — I joined the League ______ May, 2008. What about you? A --- I’ve been a League member ______ three years. A. in; for B. on; in C. on; for D. in; since
（2011四川资阳）27. So far this year, many new houses ________ in Wenchuan with the help of the government. A. build C. will build 答案：D 【解析】考查动词的时态。句中有So far“到 目前为止”，使用现在完成时态，故选D。 B. are built D. have been built
1. I have already seen the film.(改为一般疑问句) Have you seen the film yet ? 2. He has already had his lunch.(改为否定句) He hasn’t had his lunch yet . 3. Have you ever met each other before? (作否定回答) No , we haven’t. 4. They finished cleaning their classroom two minutes ago. The floor is clean. (改为现在完成时) They have justcleaned their classroom. 5. In 1990, Liu Ying went to the Great Wall. She visited it again last year. (据此完成句子) been to the Great Wall twice . Liu Ying has 6 Ms Wang has taught in this school for ten years.(就划线部分提问) How long has Ms. Wang taught in this school?
Review the new vocabulary and grammar.