/ bear there
bear, elephant, giraffe, lion, monkey, panda, zebra, zoo, guide, animal, such, as, come, different, country, other, dangerous, ugh, also, plant, look, tall, leaf, sure, bamboo, cute, shall, them, which, over, funny, call, Africa, Asia, Europe, little, only, kilo, people, African, grass, large, usually, alone, strong,
catch, even, world
1. giraffe 长颈鹿（可数名词）
2. Beijing Zoo 北京动物园（专有名词要大写）【zoos】
3. an elephant 一只大象
5. kind 种类【a kind of, all kinds of…, many kinds of…】
6. such as例如
7. come from= be from来自
8. different 不同的【difference不同】
? be different from …与…..不同
9. Here is/are….这儿有…../这儿是…..
Here are the tigers.这是狮子。
10. look at看
? 辨析：look at, see, read, watch
11. There she is .她就在那儿。
There/Here+主语（名词）；如果是代词，则半倒装，即：There/Here +主语（代词）+谓语.如：Here comes the bus! 车来了。
Here it is！在这儿。
12. called Tony被叫做托尼的
a girl named/called Lingling
13. Africa 非洲【African】
Asia—Asian Europe---European Australia---Austrelian
14. Europe 欧洲
? a European country一个欧洲国家(注意：以元音字母E开头，但他的第一个因素
一本有用的书a useful book
15. Live in the desert住 在沙漠live in the jungle 住在丛林live in the
grassland 住在草原 in the wild 在野外（wild 荒地，荒野，野性的，野生的） 一头野象 a wild elephant
野花 wild flowers 住在北极live in the Arctic
16. a little 少量的【a few】
17. all over the world = all around the world 世界各地
18. as well as并且，还，也与as well也
? live alone肚子生活
20. a trip to ………之行
21. Yunnan, China中国云南
22. with its strong tail and back legs 用它强壮的尾巴和后退
24. the tiger老虎（表示老虎这一类动物，谓语动词用单数）
25. welcome to欢迎来到… / welcome sb. to 欢迎某人来到…
26. thousands of数以千计的…/thousand与确切数字连用时不加s，与of连用时要
五千只动物five thousand animals
27. on one’s back 在某人的背部
28. every day每天（通常用在一般现在时中）
29. over there 在那边
30. three kilos of fish 三千克鱼（kilo 是数量单位，它的复数是kilos）
31. let’s+动词原形 咱们….吧（表示提意见）
32. like to do= like doing 喜欢做……
33. Would you like to do sth.?（表示提建议或客气的邀请某人做某事，回答常用：
I’d love to.或Good idea.
34. grass青草（不可数名词）leaves 树叶【leaf】
35. Stay healthy 保持健康=keep healthy
stay 和keep 后都可接形容词，表示某种状态。如：stay open保持开着 keep quiet保持安静
我们呆在家里.we stay at home.
36. 去看看go and see
37. Give sb. sth= give sth to sb. 给某人某物
38. 每天every day(强调频率) 而a day 是指时间单位
我们一日三餐。We have three meals a day.
一周两天 two days a week一周两天
12 hours a day一天12小时
39. hometown 家乡 homeland祖国
40. for+一段时间 长达
他们每天吃12个小时左右。They eat for about 12 hours a day.
He gets up early.
He doesn’t get up early.
-----Does the panda eat meat?
-----No, it doesn’t.
-----Does it eat bamboo?
-----Yes, it does.
肯定：He gets up early .
疑问：Does he get up early?
1. There’s a big (动物园) in my city. In it, there are many (动
物). Two are in it.
2. ---I’d like to go to Tibet for a visit tomorrow.
---Have a good （旅行）。
3. Pandas live on (竹子).
4. Of all the animals, I like (猴子) best because they are very cute.
5. We all live in (亚洲).
6. （斑马）live in (非洲)。
7. Let’s (参观) the Great Wall.
8. China is one of the biggest countries in the （世界）.
9. (长颈鹿) like eating green (草).
10. Do kangaroos eat (树叶)？
1. There are some (kangaroo) from Australia in the zoo.
2. The giraffes come from Africa and (like) eating leaves.
3. Han Mei often （watch）TV on Sundays.
? He often (not play) basketball. She is good at (swim). We are from (Australian). the girl in our class (like) this book. I would like (see) the panda. 单项填空
1. The camel comes Africa and it lives the deserts.
A. of; at B. from; in C. in; for D. at; on
2. ---Would you like a trip the zoo with me?
---That’s a good idea.
A. of B. to C. in D. at
3. This is American tiger. It doesn’t eat A. a; leaf B. an; leaf
C. an; leaves D. a; leaves
4. ---Does a tiger eat meat?
A. No, it does B. Yes, it doesn’t
C. Yes, it does D. Yes, it eats
5. ---Where is my sister? I can’t find her.
A. There she is B. There is she
C. She there is D. She comes there
6. Jack with his brothers often to the zoo on Sundays.
A. goes B. going C. go D. to go
7. to my birthday party.
---Thanks for asking me.
A. Glad B. Welcome C. Thanks D. Please
8. The animals in the zoo come from the world.
A. is B. all C. all in D. all around
9. We can see many elephants in .
A. African and Asian B. Africa and Asia
C. African and Asia D. Africa and Asian
10. They often give them ten meat a day.
A. kilo B. kilos C. kilos of D. kilo of ? 根据要求改写句子
1. The zebra eats plants and leaves, as well as grass.(改为同义句)
The zebra eats plants and leaves. It eats grass,
2. The monkeys in the zoo are from Africa.（改为同义句）
There monkeys Africa in the zoo.
3. The panda comes from China.（改为一般疑问句）
the panda from China?
4. The elephant is from Asia.（改为一般疑问句）
the elephant Asia?
5. The camel often drinks water.（改为否定句）
The camel often water.
There is a zoo in our city. The zoo is very big. It has all kinds of You can see the tigers, elephants, monkeys, pandas, dolphins(海豚) and many People visit it every day.
Today is Sunday. Jim and his classmates no classes. They are in the zoo. Jim likes pandas. They from Sichuan. Tom tigers are lovely, Lily doesn’t think so. She thinks are dangerous(危险的). She asks Tom the dolphins. She thinks dolphins are , and they can dance very well. Jim and his classmates have a good time in the zoo.
1. A. food B. animals C. plants D. books
2. A. much B. lots of C. some D. more
3. A. Thousands of B. Thousand of
C. Thousands D. Thousand
4. A. is B. are C. have D. has
5. A. want B. go C. come D. live
6. A. thinks B. loves C. speaks D. likes
7. A. too B. and C. or D. but
8. A. it B. they C. she D. he
9. A. to see B. to look C. see D. look
10. A. bad B. clever
C. dirty D. dangerous