1. This is what he is worried about.
2. What she did is not yet known.
3. I went to the shopping mall but didn’t know what I wanted to buy.
4. There’re a lot of choices and I don’t know which (one) I should buy.
5. Do you know who John Adams was speaking to.
6. The problem was who could do the work.
7. Who did it is not known yet.
1. The problem is where he can get food and clothing.
2. Do you know why he was late?
3. When he will be back depends on the weather.
4. How the pyramids were built was still a mystery.
1. I wonder whether/if Lin Qiaozhi remembered how many babies she had delivered.
2. The question is whether it is worth doing.
3. That price will go up is certain.
4. I think (that) we should set off early.
1. The message you intend to convey through words may be the exact opposite of ______ others actually understand.
A. why B. that C. which D. what
2. We’ve offered her the job, but I don’t know______ she’ll accept it.
A. where B. what C. whether D. which
3. Our teachers always tell us to believe in ______ we do and who we are if we want to succeed.
A. why B. how C. what D. which
4. The villagers have already known _____ we’ll do is to rebuild the bridge.
A. this B. that C. what D. which
5. I’m afraid he’s more of a talker than a doer, which is______ he never finishes anything.
A. that B. when C. where D. why
6. It was never clear _____ the man hadn't reported the accident sooner.
A. that B. how C. when D. why
? It+be+形容词 (obvious, true, natural, surprising, wonderful, funny, possible, likely, certain, probable, etc.)+that从句。 ? It+be+名词词组(no wonder, an honor, a pity, no surprise, etc.)+that从句。
? It+be+过去分词(said, reported, thought, expected, announced, believed, etc.)+that从句。
? It + seems, happens等不及物动词及短语 +that从句。 ? It + doesn’t matter (makes no difference, etc.) +连接代词或连接副词引起的主语从句。
7. Before a problem can be solved, it must be obvious ______the problem itself is.
A. what B. that C. which D. why
8. There is clear evidence ______ the most difficult feeling of all to interpret is bodily pain.
A. What B. if C. how D. that