Unit 6 Do you like bananas?
Name these things in English!
apples, pears, oranges, bananas, strawberries… __________________________________________
hamburgers, French fries, salad, chicken, ice-cream… ________________________________________________
tomatoes, broccoli… ___________________
1a Write the number of each word next to the correct food. 1. orange 3. eggs 5. ice-cream 7. banana 9. rice 2. salad 4. apple 6. hamburger 8.chicken 10. carrots
3 4 7 10 6 1 2 9 8 5
1b How many other words can you add to the lists?
fruit: pear, __________________
vegetables: carrot, _____________
1c Listen and circle the food you hear in 1a.
apple salad ice-cream chicken eggs
1d Listen again. Fill in the chart. Likes carrots, Doesn’t like
1e Ask and answer questions about what Sally and
Tom like and don’t like. A: Does Tom like carrots? B: Yes, he does.
2b Read the magazine article and circle the food words. Sports Star Eats Well! David asks the volleyball star, Cindy Smith, about her eating habits.
David: Hello, Cindy. What do you like for breakfast?
Cindy：I love fruit. I think it’s healthy.
David: OK. So what fruit do you like? Do you like
Cindy：Well, I don’t like bananas . But I like
oranges and apples .
David: What about lunch? Do you like salad ? Cindy: Yes, I really like it. David: Hmm…and do you like hamburgers for dinner? Cindy: Oh, no , they’re not healthy. I like chicken for dinner.
David: OK, well, one last question—do you eat icecream after dinner?
Cindy: Err… I like ice-cream …but I don’t eat it.
I don’t want to be fat.
2c Write five sentences about Cindy’s eating habits.
Cindy likes healthy food.
1. Cindy__________________________________ 2. She____________________________________ 3. She ____________________________________ 4. Cindy doesn’t ___________________________
5. She doesn’t ______________________________
1. Sports Star Eats Well！ 体育明星吃得好！
He plays sports very well. 他体育非常好。 (2)well作形容词，意为“健康的”。例如： You looks very well. 你看起来很健康。 (3)well作名词，意为“井”。例如： There is a well near our school. 在我们学校附近有一口井。
2. I don’t want to be fat. 我不想变胖。
(1)want sth. 想要某物。例如：
I want some oranges. 我想要一些橘子。
(2)want to do sth. 想要做某事。例如：
She wants to buy a house. 她想买套房子。
(3)want sb. to do sth. 想要某人做某事。例如：
Bob wants me to help him. 鲍勃想让我帮助他
Ⅰ.按要求写出下列单词 watches ________ carrots ________ oranges ________ me ____ _____ it’s
2. carrot（复数) 4. orange(复数) 5. I(宾格) 6. it is(缩写)
sounds 3. sound(第三人称单数) _______
vegetables 7.We have __________(蔬菜) for dinner every day.
many 8.We have ______(许多) clubs.
tomatoes 9.Edle doesn’t like _________(西红杮).
10. —Let’s eat ice-cream. sounds —That _______(听起来)good.
strawberries 11.I like ____________(草莓)very much.
1. Emma and Paul like salad.(改为一般疑问句) Do like ___ Emma and Paul _____ salad?
2. My grandparents have many nice pictures.(改为否
定句) don’t have My grandparents _____ _____ any nice pictures.
3. My uncle has hamburgers for lunch. (改为一般疑 问句) Does have _____ your uncle _____ hamburgers for lunch? 4. My good friend likes apples and oranges. (对画线
______ _____ your good friend like? What does 5. His family like vegetables very much. (对画线部分 提问) _____ _____ vegetables very much? Who like
Make a survey of healthy food and unhealthy food.
All things are difficult before they are easy.