1——Good morning / afternoon / evening. 早上好/ 下午好 / 晚上好。
—— 2. ——How are you! 你好吗？ ——I‘m, thanks. 我很好，谢谢！
——你呢？（你好吗？）——I'm fine, too. （Starter）Unit 2.
1. What‘s this in English? 这个用英语怎么说？(= ? 这个是什么？）
a map / an orange. 它是一张地图 / 它是一个桔子。 例如： This is a pen.(提问) this (in English)? 提问) ？ 提问) ？
English book, hour, apple tree
2. ——Spell it, please. 请拼写它。 你怎样拼写它？ ——P-E-N. （Starter）Unit 3.
1. is it? 它是什么颜色？
red / blue / black and white. 它是红色 / 蓝色 / 黑白色。 Unit 1.
1. ——What‘s your name? 你叫什么名字？——Jenny.
her / his name? 她 / 他叫什么名字？Her/ His name's ... 1. What‘s your My first name is...
What‘s your 你姓什么？(last name = family name) My last/family name is ...
2. I‘m Mary. = My name is Mary. 我叫玛丽。 She is Mary. = Her name is Mary. 她叫玛丽。 3. ——Nice to meet you! 见到你真高兴。
——, too. 见到你也很高兴。(注意：问答4. your telephone number? 你的电话号码是什么？ It's 5753010. What's her/his phone number? It's 5762353. Unit 2.
1. Excuse me. Is this / that your pencil? 这个 / 那个是你的铅笔吗？
isn‘t. 是的，它是。/ 不，不是。( 回答时常用it替代上文中的this和that ) 2. This / That is my ruler. 这个 / 那个是我的尺子。
改错： That is a her book. Those are she pencil.
3. Please call Mary at 495-3539. 请给Mary 打电话:495-3539.
Please call Mary. 请给Mary 打电话。 Please call Mary 495-3539. 4. lost and found失物招领 the lost and found case 在失物招领箱里 5. 一串/副... Unit 3.
这位 / 那位是我的姐姐。
复数形式是：（注意冠词a） She is a girl.复数句是：
总结：(he / she / it 复数都是 ，和this/that的复数不同) 3. Is he / Guo Peng your brother? 他 / 郭鹏是你的哥哥吗？
Yes, he is. / No, he isn‘t. 是的，他是。 / 不，他不是。
回答是 ；否定回答是 。又如：Is that an eraser? 肯定回答
4. the photo of your family. 感谢你寄来你的家庭照（全家福）。
句中the photo of your family = your family photo 这儿是我的家庭照。 这儿有一些书。
桌子上有一幅画和三支铅笔。 抽屉里有许多照片。 Unit 4.
我的背包在哪儿？in the drawer / on the bookcase.
那些书在哪儿？ in the drawer / on the bookcase. 2. in the drawer / under the bed / on the bookcase.
它 / 它们在抽屉里 / 床底下 / 书柜上。 (注意主语和be动词照应) ?
它 / 这本书 / 它们在床上 / 背包里 / 桌子下吗？ Yes, is. / isn't.
on the bed / in the backpack / under the desk?
Yes, are./ No, aren't.
5. take …to … 把…带到… Please take your sister to school. 请把你的妹妹带到学校。
总结：bring 表从另一处带到这儿。 运动方向是由到。take 表从这儿带到另一处。
运动方向正好相反，是由 到 。 6.need sth. 需要什么 need to do sth. 需要做什么 例如：His mother needs (eat) a little dinner. Unit 5.
1. 你有一个足球吗？ Yes, I . / No, I . 她有一个网球拍吗？ do / does 提前到前，主语后面的动词
I a soccer ball. 我没有一个足球。 She 她没有排球。
（谓语是实义动词的时候，否定形式：do /does +not + 动词原形）。
例如：His father has a baseball.否定句是 His father a baseball.一般疑问句是 his father baseball? 又：She does her homework. 否定句和一般疑问句是 。
让我 / 他 / 我们踢足球吧。
例如： Let's TV.(watch). Let her (sing) a song.
那听起来不错 /好极了 /有趣 /无聊。（that指代上文之事，注意that sounds的主谓一致原则）
我 / 我们 / 他们 / 孩子们有8个棒球。 她 /他 /我哥哥 /那个男孩有8个棒球。
5. 本单元短语：tennis racket网球拍 ping-pong bat乒乓球拍
乒乓球/ 足球/ 网球（指物品）
play computer games 打电脑游戏 每天的 sports collection
6. play tennis /basketball /baseball /ping-pong /volleyball /soccer /football ―打…，踢…‖(指运动) 7. 做运动 Unit 6.
1. bananas / hamburgers / salad…? 你喜欢香蕉 / 汉堡包 / 沙拉……吗？
Yes, I 是的，我喜欢。/ 不，我不喜欢。
she/he like pears/vegetables?Yes, she/he . 注意：名词的复数表示―一类物‖。
改错：?Do she like broccoli? 总结：对 提问用 。
? Does Tom likes carrots? . 2. ——How old are you? = What‘s your age? ——I‘m 8.= I‘m 8 years old. ?Does they like fruit? 提问) ④ Do your sisters like strawberry? . 3. Monday is the second day of the week. 周一是一星期中的第二天。（序数词前常有）
2. like sth. = like sth. 喜欢做某事. It‘s 序数词eighth前已有, 不再加the.)
如：She likes helping / to help students. 她喜欢帮学生。 She likes (play) basketball. 4. 短语：birthday party生日聚会 English speech contest 英语演讲比赛 music festival 音乐节
Does your brother like (eat)apples? school day校庆日 school trip学校组织的旅行 volleyball game排球比赛
3. 短语： breakfast / lunch / dinner / dessert 对早餐/ 午餐/ 晚餐/ 甜食来说 5. 在某一天用介词 . 在某一天的上午/下午/晚上用介词。
某餐吃什么 。(注意：―三餐‖词是) 在早晨/下午/晚上
例如：She often eats an egg breakfast. （用介词填空） 例如：My birthday is th. The school trip is December. (用恰当的介词填
4. lots of = 名词复数 +不可数名词 空)
a lot of = lots of 后既可接 6.默写出12个月份词：
E.g.We have a lot of vegetables.= We have vegetables. 7.默写出序数词：第一，第二，第三，第五，第八，第九，第十二，第二十，第二十一
5. healthy food 健康食品 healthy 的名词是。 They often eat many fruits, and the fruit is good for our . 8. 日期表达法是：，‖日子―的写法是
6. run 动词，名词有表示运动的―人‖表示运动这类的―事 读法是2月22 写成 情‖。例如：Yao Ming is a . He is a star. Now he is . 读成
Unit 7. 例如：Today is my birthday. I'm 用12的正确行使填空) May is
1. ——How much the 用5的正确行使填空)。
——twenty dollars. 这条裤子20美元。 9.
How much this sweater? =What60 yuan. 它60元。 10. 2. How much+不可数名词，how many +可数名词复数。如： 例如：He has ten pencils.(提问) he ? Unit 9.
提问) 1. Do you want to go to a movie? Yes, I do./No, I don't
提问) Does she want to go to a movie? Yes, she does./No,she doesn't.
3. ——Can I help you? 我能帮你吗？ ? 我能为你做什么？ 2. do you like?
——Yes, please. 是的，请吧。 /No, thanks. 不了，谢谢。 总结：对 提问用 。例如：Tom likes action movies and thrillers.(提问)
4. I want a sweater. 我想要件毛衣。 Tom ?
5. What color do you want? 你想要什么颜色？ 你喜欢那种运动？？
6. Here you are. =Here it is给你（这件毛衣 / 钱等）。 一种...... 几种...... 各种各样的
7. How much is it? / How much are they? 多少钱？ 琼真的喜欢动作片。（really可修饰动词，但very不能。）
8. I‘ll take it. = I‘ll get it. = I‘ll have it. 我买下它了。 4. Mike is English. 迈克是英国人。（注意）
9. ——Thank you. / Thanks a lot. 多谢。 5. I often go to movies with my friends. 我常和朋友一起看电影。(with，―用；和…一起‖)
——You‘re welcome. =That‘s all right(OK).=Not at all.=It‘s my pleasure..别客气。 6. 短语：…的知识，了解 在末 action
10. Come and buy … = Come to buy …. Go and see … = Go to see… movies 动作片 sth. 想要做某事
任何人都能承担得起我们的价钱。 7. 语法：并列连词and和or. 都译为―和‖，or常用。and常用
例如：我们买不起房子。We can't the house. 于 。 but 表示 。
12. 短语： 以合理的价格 have a look (at…)‖=―看一看(…) He likes P.E. art. =He likes P.E. he likes art.
girls / boys / sports. 对姑娘 / 男孩 / 运动来说 He doesn‘t like P.E. art. =He doesn‘t like P.E.he doesn‘t like art.
sell … to… 把…卖给… buy … from… 从… 买… (or只用于连接否定句中的短语。若连接两个否定句时仍用and, 如后一句。)
给某人买什么 运动包 8. 成功（名词），成功的（形容词），成功（动词）例如 He is a
14. help 可以是 boy. His is exciting.
帮助某人做某事 , Unit 10.
You often help me homework.=You often help me homework. 1. Can you play the guitar? Can you dance / swim? 你会弹吉它 / 跳舞 / 游泳吗？
15. 一双/副/条 Yes, I 是的，我会。/ 不，我不会。
16. 区分：too用于，also用于，either用于。 总结：can的同法是： 。
例如：You are （用上述三词填空） Kate can swim.(变成否定句和一般疑问句)
Unit 8. the art / music club. 我想参加美术 / 音乐俱乐部。
1. When is your / her / his birthday? 你的 / 她的 / 他的 生日是什么时候？ 3. do you want to join? 你想参加什么俱乐部？ ththMy / Her / His birthday is May 14. （此处无on）=It's May 14. 4. Can you play well? 你弹钢琴弹得好吗？
5. Are you good with kids? 你善于和孩子相处吗？ (不是where do you come from) 与......相处好 对....... 有益 对......态度好 Unit 12.
Teachers are good us. Fruit is good us. She is good sports. 1. What‘s your favorite subject? 你最喜爱的学科是什么？
6. May I know your name? 我可以知道你的名字吗？= 注意：形容词性物主代词+favorite+名词，―…最喜爱的….‖
7. What can you do? 你会做什么？ 例如：提问 改错：He favorite book is this one.
8. 短语：play the piano / the drums / the trumpet 弹钢琴 / 打鼓 / 吹喇叭（乐器前有the） 2. My favorite subject is science. 我最喜爱的学科是科学。
例如：He can't play piano. 3. Why do you / does she like science? 你 / 她为什么喜欢科学？
chess.(填冠词或不填) Because it‘s interesting. 因为它有趣。
9. a little和 little ―一点，一些‖都可以修饰表示肯定，无总结：对原因状语从句提问用： 。 否定。a few 和 few 都可以修饰 ，但是有 表示肯定，无 表示否定。 提问)
I have 4. is your art teacher? 谁是你的美术教师？
She has ice cream,we can eat it now.(用上述词填空) 总结：对 提问用 。
11. 讲什么语言用，如：讲英语/中文 提问
12. 给某人看什么 5. When do you have math? 你什么时候上数学？总结：上什么课用 。
6. I have volleyball for two hours. 我打排球两个小时。
注意：for + 时间段，―达到…时间‖
7. 短语：TV show 电视节目 对某人 某物要求严格 1. to school/ get up? 你通常何时上学 / 起床？ 忙于某事 做某事
I usually run/ She usually gets up at around 7:00. 我 / 她通常大约7:00跑步 / 起床。 on Monday / Tuesday… 在周一 / 周二….
Does after lunch / work / school / class…午饭后 / 下班后 / 放学后 / 下课后… th提问.(提问) run around 到处跑动 和某人一块儿玩 / 用某物玩
2. When do people usually 人们通常什么时候吃晚饭？ 例如：Our parents are strict us. We are strict our study.
3. 短语：the morning / afternoon / evening 在早上 / 下午 / 晚上 8.
st （若有其它修饰词，常用介词.） th Her father was born July 7. and her mother was born August. 4. 回家到家上床睡觉 床 致以良好的祝愿 listen to music / me听音乐 / 听我(说) 整天整夜 做作业 brush teeth刷牙 take the No. 305 bus to school乘305路车去学校 给某人写信 一整下午
第一种读法：例如：1：21 one twenty-one 第二种读法：具体方式是 ○1分钟未过半点，用 例如：7：20, 可以读作： seven twenty, 或 12：08, 可以读作：twelve oh eight, 或 ○2分钟刚好半点：用 9：30, 可读作：nine thirty, 或用反身代词： I teach myself English. 我自学英语。 ○3分钟超过半点：用+ + 我们自己解决的这些问题。 8：46, 可读作：eight forty-six, 或你必须照看好自5. what引导的感叹句的结构： 己。 （1）what + a / an + 形容词 + 名词 + 主谓 但 She asks me to help her. 中的her并没有反身代词，因为help的施动者是―我‖，而承受者是―她‖，What a clever boy he is! 他是多么聪明的孩子啊！ 不相同。） What an interesting book you have!你的书多么有趣啊！
七下 Unit 1-2 学案 （2）what + 形容词 + 名词复数： What clever boys you are! 你们是多么聪明的孩子啊！
（3）what + 形容词 + 不可数名词： 基础知识巩固
What difficult work it is! 那是多么困难的工作啊！ I.重点词组: （4）主语+谓语！ 1. be from = come from来自于 6. 宾语从句的语序（用陈述句的语序， 见下文画线部分）： 2. speak a little French说一点法语 I don‘t know （不是when is your birthday）
3. take/have a walk= go for a walk散步 4. go through …步行穿过… go straight一直走 5. go down /along/up …沿着…向前走走
6. turn left/right at the first turning/crossing ：在第一个路口向左/右转 7. be next to=be close to 在隔壁，旁边 8. be across from= be opposite to ：在…对面 9. between... and.... ：在……和……之间 10. in front of 在…前面
11. near here=in the neighborhood：在附近 II.重点句型
划线部分同义句：Where _______________ ? My pen pal ___________. 拓展：划线部分提问The girl from Canada studies in China now . _______ gril _______ in China now ?
2. What language does he speak ? 他说什么语言？ He speaks Japanese.日语。 思考并完成表格：
国家 语言 人/复数
eg. England English Englishman/Englishmen
China Japan France Canada
3. I can speak a little French . 我能说一点法语。 造句：
4. Is there a big supermarket near here? 这附近有超市吗？ 与Could you tell me ? 合为一句并用同义词组替换
Could you tell me_____ _____a big supermarket ______ ______ ______ ? 同义句：
①Could you tell me ________________________________ ? ②Could you tell me ________________________________? ③Could you tell me ________________________________? ④Could you tell me _________________________________? ⑤Could you tell me _________________________________?
附近有许多付费电话 划线部分提问：________ in the neighborhood ?
变为否定句：There _______ _______ pay phones … . 反义疑问句：There are some … , ________ ________ ? 句型 There be + 某事/某人+ 某地/某时 表示“有” 一般将来时 There will be 或 There is/are going to be … 造句：
＊There be 句型遵循就近原则
选择：There _____ some bread and turkey slices on the table. A. is B. are
娱乐的好地方 A.划线部分的同义词组：①____________ ②____________ B.have fun doing sth.在做某事的过程中有乐趣 造句：
拓展; have trouble/problems doing sth 做某事有困难 造句：
C.句型：a … place/time/person to do sth 一个做某事的…地方/时间/人 造句：
7. across 与through 穿过
go across 指从表面上 = _________ 造句：
go through 指从空间内 造句：
选择：At last , they trekked _____ the desert successfully . A. across B. through C. over III. 练习 词汇
1. China lies between two __________ /?kΛtr?z/ 2. He ________ /t?:nz/ left onto Main Street. 3. ________ /'welk?m/ back to school , class ! 4. I sat ________/b?'twi:n/ the two students. 5. She ________ /h?ups/ to catch a taxi soon . 改写句子
2. Did you have a good time with your friends last Sunday ? = Did you _______ _______ with …?
3. She likes going to the movies. (加入 play sports变为选择疑问句) ________ she _______ going to the movies or ______ sports ?
4. Are there any zoos there ? He wondered (合为一句) He wondered _______ ________ ________ zoos there . ?
_____ ______ did she move to ? 6. There‘s a hospital on the other side of the police station . = The hospital is ________ ______ the police station. 翻译
1.Some students think Fifth Avenue is a wonderful place ________ _______ _______ ________ . (散步) 2. 他的加拿大笔友现在住在中国。His pen pal _______Canada _______ _______ China now . 3. 沿着路直走，你就会发现邮局就在车站的对面。_______ ________ the road, and you can find the post office is ______ _______ the bus stop .
4. 步行穿过公园就是花园之旅的开始。_______ _______ the park is the ________ __________ the garden tour .
词形 be, take , mean , difference , himself
A supermarket is ________ from other stores in several ways. There _______ a lot of goods in a supermarket. The customers can ________ things by themselves and take them to the check-out counter. This ________ supermarkets need fewer workers. 中考链接
1. The students usually have a lot of fun _____ their teachers _____ a sxhool trip . A. with, taking B. with, to take C. for, take D. of , taking
2. There ________ a concert tomorrow. A. is going to be B. is going to have C. is going D. will have
3. Excuse me, please tell me ______. There is a shop over there. You can get some there. A. how I can find a supermarket B. where the supermarket is C. where I can buy some fruit 4. Do you often write ___ your pen friend ? Yes, once a month. A.with B. for C. to
5. Before 2003, there was no direct airline _____ Taiwan and the mainland. A. along B. in C. between D. at
6. Excuse me,where‘s the museum?Is it___the library?Yes.They‘re opposite to each other A.next toB.across fromC.in front ofD. in the front of
7. In our school library there ______ a number of books on science and the number of them _____ growing larger and larger.
A. is , are B. are, is C. has , is D. have, are
8. The tired people found an old house _______ . A. live B. to live C. live in D. to live in
9. There ___ a lot of rain in this area in August every year. A. is B. was C. are D. were
10. He has ____ fruit but he has ____ vegetables.
A. little, a few B. few, a little C. a little, few D. little, few
1. kind of=a bit =a little 有几分,有点儿
2. be friendly to sb：对某人友好be friendly with sb：和某人友好相处 3. like doing sth：喜欢做某事（习惯性的） 4. like to do sth：喜欢做某事（偶尔一次的、未发生的） 5. play with 和……玩
6. work with 和……一起工作 7. work for 为……工作
8. work hard/late努力工作(学习) /工作到很晚 9. get…from…从……得到……
10. give sb sth=give sth to sb把某物给某人 11. talk to/with 和……谈话
12. work in a hospital 在医院工作 II.重点句型
1. Why do you like koalas ?你为什么喜欢树袋熊？ Because they‘re 因为他们有点可爱。
划线部分= _______ . 造句：
注意：kind 还有指“种类” 词组：
选择：The coat looks a little old . A. a bit of B. a kind of C. kind of How much _____ this kind of socks? A. is B. are C. does 2. He usually sleeps and relaxes ① ②划线提问①______ ______ ______ he usually sleep and relax every day ? ②_______ _______ he sleep and relax 20 hours ? He is a nurse . 他是名护士。
划线部分= _______ his job ? = ________ _______ he ?
uniform and I help doctors我穿白色制服,协助医生工作 A.划线部分= _______
wear 的过去式和过去分词_______ ________ 易混淆词组：
1) wear 穿着，表状态 造句：
2）be in 穿着…颜色的衣服 造句：
3）put on 穿…表动作 反义词组________ 造句：
4）dress sb./dress oneself 给…穿衣 造句：
dress up 装扮 造句：
用“a”或“an”填空 ：_____ university, _______ unbrella , _______ usual thing ______ , _____ unusual person , ______ ugly fish
人们把他们的钱给我或是从我这儿得到钱。 划线部分变被动：Their money _______ _______ ________ me by people get … from … 从…得到… 造句：
6. 单数变复数：leave _______ thief ________
______ ______ does he arrive …?
2) sometime 某时，指时间点 造句：
3) some times 几次，几倍 I‘
______ ______ _______ have you seen …? 4) some time 一段时间 造句： III. 练习 词汇
1. What do you usually do _________ /'dur??/ your summer holidays ? 2. His sister works as a _________ /nз:s/ in a hospital . 3. He ususally _________ /r?'l?ks?z/ 20 hours every day . 4. She ________ /w :/(wore) a scarf yesterday.
5. There are many _________/li:vz/ on the ground.
6. Our teacher often asks us to read newspapers and _________ /?m?g?'zi:nz/ after class. 选择
1. The coat looks__ old. A. a bit of B. kind of C. a kind of D. a little of 2. What‘s your uncle ? _____ A. He‘s OK . B. He‘s busy . C. He‘s a waiter. 3. Who‘s the man ______ a hat ?
A. wearing B. in C. A and B both are right
4. Martin _______ comes to school in his father‘s car. A. sometime B. sometimes C. some times
5. Do you like to work __ the day or __ night ? A. in , at B. at , in C, in, in 6. There are going to have a picnic ______ next week . A. sometime B. some time C. sometimes 7. Lying in the sun on a beach sounds _____ . A. relax B. relaxed C. relaxing D. to relaxing
8. My grandpa enjoys ____ Beijing Opera on radio. A. listen B. listening C. listening to
9. What‘s his favorite __ music ? A. kind of B. kind C. kinds D. a kind 11. We ______ milk ______ the cows .
A. give, to B. get , from C. borrow , from , D. lend , to 12. I heard that there‘s an ________ crocodile in the pool. A. cute B. lazy C. friendly D. ugly 改写句子
1. What does he do ? = ______ his _______ ? = ________ he ? ________ ______ you like dolphins ?
3. He gave me a book . = He gave _____ _________ ______ _______ . 翻译
The animals in the zoo are _______ _______ us.
2. 大象们喜欢和朋友们玩耍并且喜欢吃树叶。Elephants like ________ _______ ________ their friends and _________ ________ .
3. 你想要一个忙碌但是令人兴奋的工作吗？ Do you want a _______ but _________ job ?
4. 你想参演校园剧吗？Do you want to ______ ______ the school play ? 5. 吴老师喜欢穿黑夹克。 Mr Wu likes _______ a black jacket. 词形
go, run , kind, put, walk, on , wind
Mrs Jones lives near her school, and she always ________ there in the morning. All her students in her class are very young. ______ a very cold and _______ morning in Octover, Mrs Jones walked to the school, the cold wind went into her eyes, and big tears began _________ out of them. She reached the school, opened the door and ______ into the hall . It was nice and warm there and Mrs Jones was happy. But then a small boy looked at her for a few seconds , ______ his arm around her and said ________, ―Don‘t cry, Miss. School isn‘t very bad.‖ 中考链接
1. The boy was able to ______ himself when he was very young . A. dress B. wear C. put on
2. The toy car is an interesting thing _______ . A. playing B. to play with C. play D. to play
1. read a book =do some reading：读书 2. talk on the phone 打电话 talk about 谈论 3. wait for.... ：等候…… 4. be with sb：和某人在一起 5. TV show：电视节目 6. sound terrible 听起来很可怕 7. cook dinner/supper：做晚饭 8. pretty good：相当好 9. on vacation：(介词）在度假
10. in this heat：在高温下/在这么热的天 11. take photos=take a photo：拍照 12. be surprised：惊讶(+从句) 13. a group of students：一群学生 14. look cool看上去很酷 II.重点句型
1. What is she doing on the beach ? 她在沙滩上干什么? 她正躺在沙滩上。
写出划线单词的原型、过去式、过去分词______ _______ _______
请写出10个需要双写的现在分词： shop run swim put stop get forget begin sit 特别注意时间标志：造句:
1）Look ! ____________________________(put) 2) Listen ! ____________________________(chat)
3) Don‘t make any noise ! _____________________________ 4) Where‘s your father ? _______________________________
‘s Around The World show.谢谢你们观看中央电视台的世界各地节目。易混淆词组：
1）Thanks for doing sth. 因为某事而感谢你 造句：
2）Thanks to … = Because of … 多亏了… 由于…
It’s rainy .北京的天气怎么样？有雨 划线部分= _________ the weather ________ ？ It‘s rainy. 同义句：
There ________________ . 或It ___________________ . 4.I‘m 我很好！
划线部分提问______ it ________? ：你怎么样？（两人见面时） 同义句：How____________________________ ?
5. Some are taking photos, others are lying on the beach .一些人正在拍照, 另一些正躺在沙滩上。Some … others … 一些…, 另一些… 造句：
1）one…the other … (两者中)一个…另一个… 造句：
2）another (三个或更多中的)另一个 造句：
6. I am surprised they can play in this heat . 是我吃惊的是他们能在这么热的天打排球。 1) be surprised at sth. 吃惊于某事… 造句：
2）be surprised to do sth . 吃惊的做… 造句：
3）to one‘s surprised 是某人吃惊的是 造句： III. 练习 词汇
1. It‘s _______ / / (hotter) today than yesterday .
2. She likes taking part in many different __________ /?k't?v?t?z/. 3. How was the ________/'wee?/ yesterday ?
4. He ________ /'st d?d/(studied) for the math test.
5. Yesterday she bought two __________/ska:vz/ for her daughter . 选择
1. _________ ？ It‘s raining .
A. What is it B. How is it going C. What‘s the weather like 2. Some students like math, and ______ like English . A. others B. the other C. the others
3. Mr Green _____ for Tokyo tomorrow . A. is leaving B. leaves C. is leave D. leave 4. _____ ? I‘m reading newspapers. A. Where‘re you B. What do you do
C. What‘re you doing D. How are you doing
5. It‘s pretty __ . Loot at the heavy snow !A. hot B. cool C. warm D. cold 改写句子
1. He‘（划线提问）________ he _______? 2. Sally often does some reading in the morning. （否定句） Sally _______ often ______ some reading in the morning. 3. It‘
_______ the ______ like in Kunming in winter? 4. There‘s sometimes lots of wind in the evening .
= Sometimes ________ quite ________ in the evening . 翻译
1. 有些学生在拍照，有些正躺在沙滩上 Some students are _______ _______ and _______ ______ ______ on the beach.
I‘m ________ _______ see he is making fire in this _______ .
3. 谢谢你帮我学法语。Thanks for ________ me _______ my ________ . 4. 一群人正在打沙滩排球，他们真酷啊，真放松！A group of people _______ _______ beach volleyball, they ______ cool and _______ . 词形
1. Listen ! Someone_______ (chat) outside.
2. --- What is Tom doing in the classroom? --- He ______(draw) something on the blackboard. 3. It‘s ten o‘clock and Jack ______ still ______ (do) his homework. 4. Be quiet! The children _______ .(sleep)
5. It‘s often _______ (snow) in North China in winter. 6. He _____(look) for his lost son these days . 7. cold, shorter, north, come, put on
Cold air, snow, ________ days. We are in winter now. Heavy clothes should __________ .
Winter is the ________ season of the year. It ________ between autumn and spring. For us, the winter months are usually November, December and January . But that is only because we live in the ________ part of the Earth.
1. Jenny wants to get ______ job. She‘s tired of working here. A. a B. one C. the D. another
2. Where is your father, Mike ? He ______ in the kitchen. A. cooks B. cooked C. is cooking D. has cooked
3. Here _____ some good news from your parents. A. is B. are C. be
4. ______ ? Not bad ! A. What's wrong B. How is it going C. What are you doing D. How 注意：stop doing sth停止做某事 造句：
stop to do sth停下来做另一件事 造句：
3. Do you remember the pop singer with funny glasses and long curly hair ? 你还记得那个戴着滑稽眼镜留着重卷发的流行歌手吗？
do you think
5. It‘s raining ______ . You‘d better not go out. A. hard B. really C. heavilly D. A and C
6. What ______ fine weather we have ! A a B. the C. / D. an
1. curly/straight hair卷/直发 2. have a beard 留胡子
3. be of medium height/build：中等高度/身材 4. look like：看起来象 5. good-looking 长得好看 6. the captain of：….队长 7. a little bit ：有点儿
8. stop doing sth.：停止做某事 stop to do sth停下来做另一件事 9. a new look：一个新的形象 10. love to tell jokes 喜欢说笑话 11. not any more 不再，再也不
12. a small/medium/large bowl of…：小/中/大碗的… 13. green tea：绿茶 14. tomato soup：西红柿汤 II.重点句型
She is of medium build , and she has curly hair.她中等身材，留着卷发。 划线部分= What _______ he ________ ? 试总结有关look的词组并造句： ①： ②： ③： ④： ⑤：
2. She never stops talking. 她总是说个不停。 同义句：She always ________ ________ .
词组 remember to do sth . 记得做某事 造句：
划线部分提问：________ singer _______ you remember ? 4. He doesn‘t wear glasses any more.他不再戴眼镜了。 同义句：He ______ _______ _______ glasses . 5. I think he is so great . 我认为他很棒。 否定句：I _______ think he _______ so great . 拓展：I suppose he will arrive late .否定：
你想要哪种面条？西红柿牛肉面。 would like (sb)to do sth 想要(某人)做某事 造句：
将划线的句子用同义词组替换：What kink of noodles ______________ ? 选择：Would you like _____ some coffee ? A. some B. any C. a few 7. 用食物或饮料名称填空：
Supper is ready . Mom cooked many kinds of ________ . Look , too many _______ are in the bowl . And there is lots of ________ and _________ on the plates. Dad like ________ , so Mon repaired a bit of . Oh, how delicious ! III. 练习 词汇
1. Give ________/ri:z?nz/ for talking like that. 2. Do you know the man with ________ /gla:s?z/?
3. She is more _________ /'p pjul?/ (popular) than him in our class. 4. She is of medium _________/ha?t/.
5. She is _________/'hev??/ than her sister. 6. Would you like two _______ /p?'te?t?uz/ ? 选择
1. What _____ his sister ______ ? She is tall . A. is , look B. does, like C. does, look like
2. She ______ happy to see the picture. A. looks B. likes C. looks like 3. Stop _____, boys ! You‘re a bit noisy ! A. talk B. to talk C. talking 4. Would you like ______ tea ? No, thanks. A. some B. any C. a few 5. You‘ve watched TV for 2 hours. Why not ____ ? A. stop playing games with us B. to stop dancing
C. stop to play soccer D. to stop to lie in bed
6. Is there anything to eat ? I‘m hungry ! How about some _____？ A. green tea B. red tea C. oragne juice D. beef and tomatoes 改写句子
4. I‘d like some green tea. (改为一般疑问句并作出肯定回答) _______ you like ______ green tea ? Yes, I‘d ______ ______ .
5. The baby didn‘t cry any more when he saw his mother . = The baby ______ _______ ________ when he saw…
What ______ she ______ ______ ? = What ______ she ______ ?
_______ ______ is Special 1 for 15 dumplings ? 翻译
1. 你想要哪种特价服饰？What______of_______clothes_____you like ? 2. 想来杯清茶吗？
Would you _________ a cup of tea _______ ________ ? 3. 那个中等身材，有点胖的人是我的英语老师。
The man who is _______ _______ _______ and _______ ______ ________ heavy is my English teacher. 4. 你跟他很熟吗？当然了。那时，他很好看并留着短短的直发。
Do you _______ him _______ ? Certainly . He was ________ and _______ short _______ hair at that time . 5. 你还记得这个带着滑稽眼镜的流行歌手吗？
= Do you remember the pop singer who is ________ funny ________ ? 词形
be, two, hear, something, talk, learn , use, not seem
Which is the best way _________ a language ? We know that we all learned our own language well when we _______ children. If we learn a ________ language in the same way, it _________ so difficult. How does a small child do ? He listen to what people say , and he tries to guess what he ________ . When he wants _________, he has to ask for it . He is using the language, thingking in it and _______ in it all the time. If a second language _________ by people all the time, the people will learn it quickly . 中考链接
1. There is still _____ milk in the glass . A. little B. a little C. few D. a few
2. I‘ll go and climb the Western Hills this weekend. Would you like to go with me ? _________. Please call me when you go .
A. No, I won‘t B. I won‘t go C. Sorry, I‘m busy D. Yes, I‘d love to 3. _______ shoes do you wear ? 35.
A. How long B. What size C. How wide D. What color
4. Ben, would you like to play football with us ? ______, but I have to wash the dishes first. A. No, I can‘t B. I don‘t want to C. Yes, please D. I‘d love to
5. What are you going to do this weekend ? I‘d like ____ my parnts. A. to visit B. visit C. visiting
1. do some reading：阅读
2. practice English：练习英语practice doing sth练习做某事 3. study for …：为…准备/学习 4.go for a walk 散步 5. talk show：脱口秀 6. stay at home 呆在家里 7. sit down 坐下
8. all day/night 整天/夜 9. be/get lost 迷路
10. help sb.do sth.：帮助某人做某事 11. make sb. do sth.：使某人做某事
12. decide to do sth.：决定做某事 decide on sth 13. think of=think about 考虑；认为 II.重点句型
①What/ how about doing sth.? 造句： ②Why don‘t you do sth.? 造句： ③Why not do sth. ? 造句： ④Let‘s do sth. 造句： ⑤Shall we/I do sth.? 造句：
孩子们是怎样度过假期的？ spend +时间/金钱+on/(in) doing sth 花费时间/金钱做某事 造句：
同义词组：1）pay … for … 造句：
2）cost sb.+ money 造句：
3）It takes sb. + 时间 to do sth. 造句：
改写：①He spent 6,000 yuan on the coat. =He ________________________ =The coat _____________________
②Carol spends one and a half hours exercising every day . = It __________________________________ . 3. It‘s time to go home. 该回家了
句型：It‘s time to do sth . It‘s time for sth. 该是… 的时间了。 造句：
我发现一个小男孩在角落里哭。 总结相似句型： 造句：
变被动：I saw her dance yersterday . She _______________________. 想一想 find 其他的用法：
5. 这使我很高兴。That makes me feel very happy . 总结make 两种常用形式并造句： 1） 2）
将划线部分改写：____________ 或 _____________ decide on sth. decide to do sth. 决定做某事 造句：
become-_______ , begin-________, bring-______, buy-_______, come-________, eat-_________, feel-_______, find-________, get-________, give-_________, go-________, hear-________, know-________, make-__________, put-_______, run-_______, say-________, see-_________, sit-_________, stand-________, take-_______, teach-________, tell-________ , write-________. III. 练习 词汇
1. She _______ /r?ut/a letter to her father.
2. At the ______ / / (corner) of the street, a boy stood here , crying . 3. She _______ /felt/ very sad today .
4. She dislikes singing Chinese ________ / / (songs) . 5. Yestday we ______/ / (saw) the talk show on TV. 选择
1. The news ______him ______ sad.
A. made, feel B. made, to feel. C. make, feel D. makes, to feel 2. How beautiful your dress is ! How much did you _____ for it ? A. pay B. spend C. cost
3. It _____ Miss Jones the whole day to clean the living room . A. spent B. cost C. took
4. He decided ______ Canada for a vacation . A. in B. on C. to 5. When _____ your brother _____ back ? About half an hour ago. A. did, come B. had, come C. do , come D. have, come 改写句子
6. Kim did her homework at home after school . (改为一般疑问句) ______ Kim ______ her homework …? 7. Mike read a story about Edison for us. (改为否定句)
Mike _______ ______ a story about … . 8. She made her mother laugh . (改为被动)
Her mother ______ _______ _______ laught by her. 词形
1. _____ the girls _____ (give) you a warm welcome ? Yes, they did. 2. Old Henry watched his dog _______ (play) with a cat at that time. 3. We often practice ______ (speak) English.
4. Have you mended your shoes ? Yes, I ______ (mend) them twenty minutes ago . 5. What about _______(stay) at home and _______ (study) for the test ? 翻译
1. 该吃晚饭了。 It‘s time ______ _______ ______ .
4. 昨天我看一个很有趣的脱口秀度过了一整晚。Yesterday I _______ the whole night ______ an interesting ______ ______ . 5. 他喜欢听这个节目吗？
Does he ________ ________ ________ the programme ? 6. 我们一整天都在拥挤的购物中心买东西，很愉快。We had fun _______ _______ in the ______ malls . 7. 我们决定晚饭不吃四川菜，太辣了！We ________ _______ ______ eat Sichuan food ______ dinner , it makes us _______ too hot !
8. 他发现这个孩子迷路了。 He found the child ________
6. 他没有狗也没有家人。He has ______ ______ and _______ _______ . = He ______ have a dog ______ a family . 中考链接
1. We find English _______ . A. use B. useful C. using C. used
2. Who cooked the supper today? I _____ . A. did B. was C. am D. do
3. You can not imagine how much I ____ buying this dress. Is it beautiful ? A. paid B. took C. cost D. spent
4. Jane likes singing . We often hear her ______ after class. A. sing B. to sing C. sings D. sang
5. Where were you _____ Friday evening ? A. in B. at C. on D. on the
6. _____ on vacation ? I went to New York city . A. Where did you go B. Where are you going C. How about spending D. What about
7. I can‘t _____ which pair of jeans to buy . They both look good on me. A. like B. prefer C. decide D. follow
1. don‘t mind doing sth不介意 2. can‘t stand：不能容忍 3. agree with sb.：同意某人意见 4. in fact：事实上;实际上
5. a thirteen-year-old boy：一个13岁的男孩 6. show sb sth = show sth to sb把…给某人看
7. enjoy doing sth 喜欢做某事，enjoy sth 喜欢某事 8. be late for class：上课迟到= arrive late for class 9. have to ：不得不 10. what else：别的什么 11. What‘s up?：什么事？
12. in class 在课上 II.重点句型
‘t mind them. 你觉得体育节目怎么样？ 我不在乎。 划线部分改写：________ do you ______ sports shows ? ①don‘t mind doing sth. 不介意做某事 造句：
选择：Would you mind me opening the door ? A. Certainly not . B. Of course not . C. Not at all . D. all above.
②change one‘s mind 改变主意 造句：
③make up one‘s mind 下决心 造句：
一般疑问句：______ you _______ _______ be in bed by 10 o‘clock ? Yes, I ______ . No, I _______ .
否定句：I ______ ______ to be in bed …. = 1 _______ to be in bed ….
Must I stay at home ? No, you _______ . 或 No, you _________ . 你们还有其他必须要做的吗？ 改写：______ _______ ______ do you have to do ? 拓展：翻译：今天的报上还有其它内容吗？ Is there __________________________ ?
我家的规矩太多了。 区分：too many + 可数名词 表太多 造句：
too much + 不可数名词 表太多 造句：
much too + 形容词 表太… 造句：
填空：He was _________ thirsty and drank _________ water.
我给每个学生看了6样东西。 改写：I showed 6 things ______ each _____ the ________ . 填空：Each student ________ (have) 6 things now . Each of the students ________ (have) … The students each _________ (have) …
III. 练习 词汇
1. As we learn a language, we should know about its _______ /'kΛlt??/. 2. Don‘t talk too _______/'laudl?/! Your baby sister is sleeping . 3. Look ! He is ________/fa?t?η/ with his friends. 4. It‘s ________ /sed/ there used to be a church here.
5. What _______ /els/ do I have to do before class starts ? 6. He must be home _______ /ba?/10 o‘clock.
7. We shouldn‘t break the school _______ /ru:lz/during the school days. 8. Please _______ / / (order) food by yourselves. 选择
1. ______ the story ? It‘s great!
A. What do you think B. How do you like C. A and B
2. You ______ do it if you really don‘t want to . A. needn‘t B. mustn‘t C. can‘t D. couldn‘t 3. Would you mind not _____ here ? I‘m doing my homwork. A. sing B. singing C. to sing
4. There‘s ___ wather in the fields because of the heavy rain. A. too many B. too much C. many too D. much too
5. There are many trees on ____ side of the road. A. every B. both C. each 6. ______ ? I can‘t stand them .
A. What‘re sitcomes like B. How do like soap operas C. When did the TV play start D. How‘s it going 7. Dave ___ his family photos ___ us last Dunday .
A. showed, to B. shows, at C. show, with D. showed, around 改写句子
1. You mustn‘t stand under a tree on rainy days . (改为祈使句) ________ ________ under the tree on rainy days.
2. We‘re talking to a boy, he is 13 years old. = We‘re talking to a ___________ boy. 3. He doesn‘t want to do anything . = He‘d _______ to do ________ .
What do the students ______ _______ Miss Smith ?
5. Do your homework now ! (改为否定句) _______ _______ your homework now !
6. How does Solina feel about the movie ? = _______ does Solina _______ ______ the movie ？ 7. He never has any fun .(反义疑问句) He never has any fun , _______ _______ ? 翻译
She _______ nice words about her looks. And don‘t ________ what young people _______ _______ her. 2. 老师常常让我们在课上练习对话。
The teacher _______ us _______ _______ the dialogue in class. 3. 事实上，我不知道他是否同意我的观点。
______ _______ , I don‘t know if he _______ _______ me. 4. 你得帮你妈妈做饭吗?
Do you ______ _______ help your mother _______ _______ ?
5. 你们学校有什么规矩吗？______ are the _______ at your school ? 6. 我喜欢阅读，并且愿意时常说说我的想法。
I enjoy _______ and would like _______ ______ what I _____ . 词形
sing, wonderful , smell , put, do
Last Saturday afternoon, a group of boys _______ up their tent in the middle of a field. As soon as this _________ , they cooked a meal over an open fire. They were all hungry and the food ________ good. After a ________ meal, they told stories and ________ songs by the camp fie. 中考链接
1. Jenny likes to play _____ guitar, but she doesn‘t like ______ thrillers. A. a, an B. a, the C. the, a D. the, /
2. Here‘s your coffee, sir. Would you like ______ ?
A. something other B. other anything C. anything else D. something else
3. The twins each _____ an MP4, and each of them _____ much time on it. A. have , spends B. have, spend C. has, pays D. has, takes
4. What do you think of her spoken English ? Oh, no one speaks _____ . A. better B. well C. best
5. Excuse me, please look at the sign _____ . Sorry, I didn‘t see. I‘m putting out the cigarette. A. NO SMOKING B. NO PARKING
C. NO ENTERING D. NO SWIMMING
6. Let‘s go to the concert tonight, Michael ! Sorry, I ____ . I have to help my mother witrh the housework. A. mustn‘t B. may not C. needn‘t D. can‘t
初三英语第一轮复习八（上）Unit 1--2 一、词组
1. how often 多久一次 2. as for sth/ sth 至于，关于
3. of course=certainly=sure 当然 4. look after=take care of=care 照顾 5. hardly ever 很少 6. surf the Internet 网上冲浪
7. the results of the student activity survey 学生活动调查结果
8. be good my health 对我的健康有益 9. her habits 她的饮食习惯 10. want us to eat junk food 想让我吃垃圾食品 11. exercise twice 一周锻炼两次 12. go skateboarding 去滑板 13. come home from school 放学回家 14. try to eat a lot of vegetables 尽量多吃蔬菜 15. healthy lifestyle 健康的生活方式 16. keep in good 保持身体健康 17. improve your English 提高你的英语水平
18. shop three or four times a month 一个月购物三次或者四次 19. have a cold 感冒 20. have a stomachache 胃疼 21. have a toothache 牙疼 22. have a fever 发烧
23. have a sore throat 喉咙疼 24. have a sore back 背疼 25.lie down and rest 躺下休息 26.see a dentist 看牙医
27.hot tea with honey 带蜂蜜的热茶 28.be stessed out 有压力的，紧张的 29. at the moment 此时，
现在 30. not…until 直到……才
31. host family 寄宿家庭 9. have a healthy lifestyle 有健康的生活方式 32.eat a balanced diet 膳食平衡
33.stay\ keep healthy 保持健康34.traditional Chinese doctor传统中医 35. need some conversation practice 需要一些对话练习 二、句子
1. How often do you go to the movies? 你多久看一次电影？ 2. What does she do on weekends? 她周末做什么？ She often watches TV. 她经常看电视。
3. Some students are very active and exercise every day. 一些学生很活跃每天锻炼。
4. The results for ―watch TV‖ are interesting. "看电视‖这一调查结果很有趣。
5. She says eating more meat is bad for our health. 她说多吃肉对我们的健康不好。
6. do you sleep every night? 你每晚睡几个小时？ 7. I‘m pretty healthy but she‘s kind of unhealthy. 我相当健康，而她却身体有点差。
8. My healthy lifestyle helps me get good grades. 我健康的生活方式有助于我取得好成绩。
9. Good food and exercise help me to study better. 好食物和锻炼帮助我学习更好。
10.Is her lifestyle the same as yours or different? 她的生活方式和你的相同还是不同？
11.So maybe I‘m not very healthy, although I have one healthy habit. 所以，虽然我有一个健康的习惯，但是也许我的身体不是很好。(英语，although 和but 不用于同一句子中) 12.What sports do you play? 你做什么运动？ I play basketball and baseball. 篮球和棒球。
13.What‘s the matter ? =What‘s wrong? =What‘s up ?= What‘s the trouble ? 出什么事了? 14.I hope you feel better soon .我希望你快点好起来
15.Chinese medicine is now popular in many western countries . 中药现在在西方很多国家很受欢迎
16.Everybody gets tied sometimes . 有时每个人都会感到累。 17. You should exercise to stay healthy . 你应该锻炼身体保持健康 18. I don‘t think I‘m improving . 我认为我没有进步。 19.Eating Dangshen and Huangqi herbs is also good for this . 吃党参和黄芪也对这个有好处 。 三、链接中考
________ ________ _____ she __________ with her friends? 划线提问)
_____ ____ they _____ on weekends?
(划线提问) _____the _____with her ?
_________ ________ your father want you _________ _________? 5. 你的生活方式和我的不同。Your lifestyle____ ______ _____ ____. 6. 做眼操对我们的眼睛有好处。
_______ eye exercises _______ good _______ our eyes.
7. Peter has a cold . (一般疑问句) _____ Peter _____ a cold ? 8.They are looking after a baby now .(同义句) They are ____ ____ ___ a baby ___ ___ ______ . 9.他们背部疼痛。 They _____ a ______ back . 10.现在他的歌曲很受青少年的欢迎。
Now his songs ____ very ____ ____ teenagers .
11.每天晚饭后，她最喜欢躺着休息。She enjoys_____ ____and _____. 12.如果你的膳食平衡，就能很容易得保持健康。
It‘s easy_______stay________, if you eat a______ ________ . 13.直到她妈妈到家，她才睡觉。
She didn‘t _____ _____ bed ________ her mother ________ home. 四、能力提升
_______his eating habits ______ ________ ________hers? 划线提问)
_________ __________ ___________ they play every day? 3. People should do more sports to keep healthy.(同意句)
=People should do more sports to _______ ______ ______ _______. 4.DearEditor,
I am writing 1 ____(say) that I am against 2 ________(build) a new zoo in our town. Zoos are terrible places for animals 3_____(live). I 4 ________( visit) a lot of zoos in my life and I 5 _______never ______(see) one I liked or one that was suitable for animals 6 ________( live) in. just last week I visited a zoo and couldn‘t believe what I 7 _____(see). The animals 8 _______(keep) in tiny cages and can hardly move at all. And they 9 _______ only________( give)food once a day. Is this a good way for animals 10 ________(live)? I don‘t think so.
5. He went to bed after he had finished the work.(同义句) He______go to bed ______he had finished the work . 6.刘翔是中国最受欢迎的明星之一。
Liu Xiang is one of the __________ _______ stars in China . 7.别紧张. 一切都会好起来的。
Don‘t be ________ ______. Everything is going to be fine . 8.吃太多的不健康食物会对身体有害的。
_______ too much _______food _____good for body . 9.Hi Jake,
Sorry I couldn‘t 1 ________(get )back to you sooner. I have so many chores 2_____(do) today. I have 3 ____________( do) my homework of course. I 4 __________( start) about an hour ago but I haven‘t finished. Then I have to take the dog for a walk water my mom‘s plants and do some 5 _______(shop). I haven‘t 6 ______(do) any of those things yet because my grandfather came to chat with me. He loves talking and I love 7 ________(listen) to him. He started 8 ______(tell) me about all of the chores he had to do when he 9 __________(be) a kid. He had to get up at 5 am 10_______(chop) wood and light the fire for breakfast. Then he had to collect water from the village well. Then he had to feed the animals- he and his family lived on the farm.
Take care. Crystal
八上 Unit 3
1.babysit her sister =look after =take care of 照顾她的妹妹 2.spend time with friend 和朋友度过时光
3.go camping/ hiking /sightseeing/ fishing/shopping 去宿营/徒步旅行/观光/钓鱼/逛 4.go bike riding 骑车观光
5.go away for too long 离开很久 6.sleep a lot 睡大觉
7.go to Tibet for a week 去西藏一周
8.visit my friend in Hong Kong 拜访我在香港的朋友 9.how long 多久
10.relax at home 在家放松
11.send me a postcard from Hong Kong 从香港寄给我一张明信片 12.show me your photos =show your photos to me 给我看你的照片 13.get back to school =return to school 回到学校 14.rent videos 租录像
15.ask you a few questions about your vacation plans 问你几个关于假期计划的问题 16.ask you about places to visit in China 问你有关去中国参观的地方 17.plan to have a very relaxing vacation 计划去度一个很休闲的假期 18.take a long vacation this summer 这个夏天度过一个长假 19.think about doing sth 考虑做某事
20.decide on sth 决定某事 decide on doing sth /decide to do sth决定做某事 21.want to do something different 想做些不同的事
22.finish doing sth 做完某事eg.finish making my last movie 完成我的上一部电影 23.a good place to go sightseeing 去观光的好地方
24.leave for Hong Kong on Tuesday 在星期六动身去香港 leave Shanghai for Beijing 离开上海去北京 25.take sth with sb 某人随身带去某物 26.can‘t wait to do sth 迫不及待做某事
27.be famous for…以…而著名be famous as作为…而著名 28 That sounds interesting 听起来很有趣 二Sentences：
1.What are you doing for vacation ? I‘m visiting my grandmother . 假期中你打算做什么？我打算拜访我的祖母。
2.What is he doing for vacation ? He is babysitting his brother. 假期中他打算做什么？他要照顾他的弟弟。
3.When are they going ? They are going next week/on the 12th/Monday. 他们什么时候去？他们将在下周/十二日/星期一去。 4.How long他准备在那呆多久？他准备在那呆一周。 5.What‘s it like there ? 那个地方怎么样？
6.Where are you going for vacation ? I‘m going to Hawaii for vacation .
7.I heard that Canada is beautiful ,and I know there are many people there who speak French. 我听说加拿大很美，我知道那有许多人讲法语。
8.I hope I can forget all my problems. 我希望能忘掉所有的问题。
9.I‘m planning my vacation to the south of Italy this weekend.
10.Who are you going with? I‘m going with my parents.
1.What‘ her sister.
A babysit B babysits
C babysiting D babysitting
2.When did you
finish these picture?
A draw B drawing
C to draw D drew are they
4.When are you going to Hong Kong?= When are you
5 Doing some exercise every day is important.同义句
Some exercise every day.
6.我刚拍完上一部电影 I just my last movie.
1.I hear Mr. Smith is coming to give us a talk ____ .
A in this afternoon B. on tomorrow morning
C. at this evening D. next Monday morning
2.The boy with two dogs ___ in the yard when the earthquake rocked the city.
A.is playing B.was playing C.are playing D.were playing
3.I hope you will have a good time there.=I hope you will ________ _______ there. _______ ________ _________her sister staying there ?
______ ______ _______ going shopping _______ ?
He wants ________ ________ me _______ my ________ ________
7.你何时从伦敦回来？ When did you ________ ________ from London?
_______ _______ _______ _______ when you _______ _______ _______.
初三英语第一轮复习 八年级（上）Unit Four
1. take the/a subway/boat to school = get/go to school by subway/boat
2.take the/a bus/train/taxi to work=go to work by bus/train/taxi 乘公交车/火车/出租车上班
3.ride the/a bike to the subway station = go to the subway station by bike 骑车去地铁站 4.walk to school = get/go to school on foot 步行上学 5.drive to work 开车上班 6.go to school in one‘s car/by car 坐车上学 7.how far/long/soon/often 多远/多长时间/还有多久/多经常 8.from home to school 从家到学校 9.take him to school 带他去上学 10.on the school bus= by school bus 乘学校班车 11.depend on 视….而定，取决于 12.in other parts of the world 在世界的其他地方 13.means of transportation 交通方式 14.be ill in (the)hospital 生病住院 15.have a quick breakfast=have breakfast quickly匆匆吃早饭 16.leave for school 动身去上学 17.a large number of 许多,大量的 a small number of 少数 the number of… …的数目 18.in North America 在北美 19 be different from 与…不同 20 think of 想起,认为 21 get to= arrived at/ in=reach 到达 二.句型 1.How do you get to school ? 你怎样到校上学?我骑自行车上学 How does he get to school? 他怎样到校上学？ 他步行上学 2.How far is it from your home to school ? 你家离学校多远？ It‘s 三英里/步行十分钟 3.How long does it take you to get from home to school? 从家到学校你通常花多长时间 ？ 我需要二十五分钟 (It takes sb some time to do something) （某人花多长时间做某事） 4. be +距离+(away) from 离某地多远 Li Lei‘s home is about 10 kilometers (away)from school. 李雷家离学校约十公里 5.That must be a lot more fun than taking a bus. 那一定比坐公交车更有趣 6.How far do you live from the bus station ? 你住的离车站有多远 ？ 十英里 他骑自行车去公共汽车站 8 Some students drive, 一些学生开车,另一些学生乘公共汽车. 在日本,最受欢迎的三种上学方式是公共汽车,火车和自行车 14
11 If you have a problem, you can ask a policeman. 如果你有麻烦,可以找警察
(以if一道的条件状语从句,主句用一般将来时态或情态动词,从句用一般现在时态) If the car comes, you can get into it. If I have time , I will help you. 三．基础练习
（划线提问） ______ ______ he _______ to school ? 2.她每天花费30分钟锻炼身体。
It_______ ______30 minutes _______ _______ exercise. 3. I took the taxi to the airport to meet my aunt. （同义句） I ______ _____ the airport to meet my aunt ______ _____. ______ _______ is Sydney ________ Beijing ?
（划线提问） it you to go to the post office? 6 Her lifestyle is different from yours. （同义句） Her lifestyle is not yours.
7 My mother spent 100 dollars on the coat. （同义句） My mother spent 100 dollars coat.
My mother 100 dollars the coat.
My mother 100 dollars.
The coat my mother 100 dollars. 8 并非所有的学生都乘公共汽车上学
students go to school . 9那肯定比乘公共汽车有趣得多 That more fun than a bus.
That more fun than a bus. 10 - does it take to get to the hospital? - About 10 minutes. A How far B How much C How many D How long
11- is it from the park to your house? - About 10 minutes‘ walk. A How far B How much C How many D How long
_____ ____ ____ it ____ to build Qinghai----Tibet Railway? 2. Nobody else in her class lives farther from school than her. She _________ _________ from school in her class. 3.你通常花多长时间到校？ 它取决于交通方式。 ---How long _______ it _____ you ____ ____ to school ? ---It ______ _______ means of transportation.
4. It took him a year to finish his novel. （同义句） He ______ a year _______ his novel.
初三第一轮复习八（上）Unit 5 – Unit 6
I词组。 后天 前天
顺便来我家拜访 去看医生/牙医 为考试做准备 上钢琴课
(too much +不可数名词，much too+形 容/副词) another time 下一次 去听音乐会 谢谢你的邀请。
和校队一起进行网球训练 和我们一起来看电影 保持安静
whole /all 整天/一整天 讨论科学报告
直到晚上十点才有空 多于 与…不同
我和我双胞胎姐姐的照片 都喜欢（两者）参加聚会 公有的
更外向/严肃/活跃 以…开始 擅长
* 注意 1 be bale to / can
No one _______________ answer the question.
He tried hard and ___________ swim across the river.
2 sure： 1> be sure to do 2> be sure that 3> make sure 3 keep 1> keep sb / sth+ adj. 2> keep sb doing 4 写出下列词的比较级
warm _______ nice _______big ________hot ________thin_________ fat ________few________ lazy_______ early ________ slowly ______ popular ______ little ________ bad_______ far_______ 5 He is calmer than me. (同义)
6 They are more athletic than us. (同义) 7 Chemistry is easier than physics. (同义)
8 I have more money than Jim. (同义) 9 Tom has more pens than Jenny. (同义) 10 His hands are bigger than Tony‘s. (同义)
Can you come to my party on Wednesday? 你来参加我周三的聚会吗？ Would you like come to my party?
= Do you want to come to my party? Sure, I‘d love to. 当然了，我很乐意。
I hope you can come to my party. Sorry, I can‘t. 非常抱歉我不能去。 --What‘s today? 今天几号?(-What was yesterday?)
--It‘s Monday, the 14th. (--It was Sunday, the 13th.)
I‘m more outgoing than my sister. 我比姐姐外向。 Although my hair is shorter than hers. Although I have shorter hair than she/her. 尽管我的头发比她的短。
Liu Ying is not as / so good at sports as her sister. Her sister is better at sports than Liu Ying. 刘莹不像她姐姐那样擅长运动。
For me, a good friend likes to do the same things as me. 对我来说，好朋友喜欢做和我一样的事情。
I don‘t think differences are important in a friendship. 我认为友谊中存在不同是不重要的
Who do you think should get the job? 你认为谁应该得到工作？ III 基础练习 适当形式填空
1> It rained yesterday as ______(heavy) as it does today. 2> Which girl is ________ (athletic), Julia or Tina? 3> The weather today is much ____________(good).
4> Ruby is ________ (thin) and _________(funny) than me. 5> She is interested in this _____ (interest)film. 6> Frank is _____ (good) at writing than at reading. 7> Henry is the same ____ (tall) as John.
8> Yesterday we _______(hold) a party for Peter at his home. It _____(be) very interesting.
After school yesterday, Peter _________(take) to the movies by me. While we ________(watch) movies, his other friends prepared his house. We _________(get) to his home at 7:00 pm. When he opened the door, we all said，“happy birthday to you‖.
Then we_________(eat) the birthday cake, _________(sing) and danced. We played _________(happy) that day.
2> Do you want to join us? （同意句）
__________ you________ __________ __________ us? 3> Why don‘t you come and play soccer with us? ______ ________ come and play soccer with us?
4> He has to get up early.(否定) He _______ _______ to get up early. 5> I‘m busy tonight. I can‘t go shopping with you. (合并) I‘m _________ busy _________ go shopping with you.
6> Thank you for inviting me. (同义) _______ for your ___________. 7> Can he work out the problem? (同义)
_______ he _______ _______ work out the problem? IV 中考链接 句型转换
划线) _____ her sister _______? 2> This cake is 30 yuan. That cake is 60 yuan. (同义) This cake is 30 yuan _________ _________ that one. 3> I have two apples. He has two apples, too. (同义) _______ are ________ good at schoolwork.
划线) _____ _____ is more serious? 5> Both of us are good at schoolwork.(同义) _______ are ________ good at schoolwork. 6> Mike‘s not so good at art as Billy. (同义) Billy‘s ________ at art _______ Mike. 8>.I study science very well.(同义句转换) I am very _________ __________ science.
10> Mr. Green has four English books. Mrs. Green has six English books（合并为一句）. Mr. Green has________ English books_____ ______ Mrs. Green. 11> Jack is the tallest in his class.( 同上)
=Jack is ______ than ______ ______ ______ in his class. =Jack is ______ than ______ ______ ______ ______ in his class. 完成句子
The two students are ______ ______ ______ than the ______. 2> 我不如我姐姐漂亮. I‘m ______ ______ than my sister. I‘m ______ ______ ______ ______ my sister. 3> 越努力工作，获得的成绩越好。
______ ______ you work, ______ ______ result we‘ll get. 2> 这款计算机价格是三种里面最低的。
The price of this computer is _______ _______ of the three.
初三英语第一轮复习 八（上）Unit 7—Unit 8
1.make a banana milk shake制作香蕉奶昔 2.peel three apples削三个苹果
3.cut up切碎 4.put …in \ into…把…放进… 5.pour…into…把…倒入…
6.turn on \ turn down the blender打开\关上搅拌器
7.a cup of yogurt一杯酸奶 8.two teaspoons of honey两勺蜂蜜 9.mix…all up把…都搅拌起来 10.boil the noodles煮面 11.add salt to…给…加盐
12.put the butter on a slice of bread把一片面包抹上黄油 13.chicken slices=slices of chicken鸡肉片
14.put…on the top把…放在上面 15.a recipe for… …的食谱 16. green onion葱 17.roll the pancake卷起薄饼 18.need to do需要做…
1. hang out with friends 和朋友闲逛 2. buy a souvenir 买纪念物 3. get his autograph 得到他的签名 4. win a prize 获奖 5. have a great time on the school trip 在校游中玩得开心 6. watch a dolphin show 看海豚表演 7. at the end of the day 在一天结束时
8. take the subway back to school 乘地铁返回学校
9. sleep late 睡得晚 10. go for a drive 开车去兜风 11. on my first day off 在我第一个休息日 12. put some of his old things out in the yard 把他的一些旧东西放进院子里 13. in my opinion 依我的观点
14. win first prize in yesterday‘s singing competition 在昨天的唱歌比赛中获得第一名15. have a yard sale 庭院出售 * Notice
1 turn on / off / down / up It‘s one‘s turn to do sth 2 cut down / cut up
3 疑问词 how many / how much II.句子:
1.How do you make fruit salad? 你怎样制作水果沙拉？ 我需要三个橘子。
How many oranges do you need?你需要多少橘子？ 我需要两碗橘汁。
How many bowls of orange do you need? 你需要多少碗橘汁？ How much orange do you need ?你需要多少橘汁？
1.---Were there any sharks at the aquarium? ---No, there weren‘t any sharks. 水族馆里有鲨鱼吗？没有。
2. ---Did she take any photos? ---Yes, she did. 她照相了吗？是的。 3. What else did you do on your last school trip?
=What other things did you do on your last school trip? 上一个校游日你还作了什么？
4. We didn't go to the zoo last Sunday. We went to the park.. 上个周日我们没有去动物园，我们去了公园。 5. The students watched a movie about dolphins. 学生们看了一部关于海豚的电影。 6. Class 9 had a great time on the trip. 九班的学生们在校游中过得很愉快。
7. What was your last day off like? =How was your last day off? 你的上个休息日怎么样？(be like)
9. However, no one came to the sale because the weather was so bad. 然而，没有人来买东西因为天气是如此糟糕。
10. Luckily, we brought our umbrellas and raincoats, so we didn‘t get wet. 幸运的是，我们带了伞和雨衣，所以我们没有淋湿。 II 基础练习
1. How___________ watermelons do we need? ( much ) 2. We still need ten _____________. ( orange )
3. Would you cut up some_________ for me? ( tomato )
4. Ten minutes for you to make your favorite___________( sandwich ) 5. Our teachers are __________to us. (friend )
6. What would you like ___________ ( drink ), tea or coffee?
7. Why ______ you ______ ( not stay ) at home? It‘s so cold outside. 8. Are you _________ ( good ) than Jim at speaking English? 9. Thanks for __________ ( have ) us to your party.
10. _________ ( not drink ) too much milk when you are hungry.
1．I help my father ________ the car.
2．I went to the museum and ________ some souvenirs.
3．There ________ an old temple（庙）at the foot of the mountain before. 4．Last week I ________ my aunt‘s house .
5．We ________ some really clever kids when we were in their school. 6．I think it ________ very interesting.
7．He ________ in California and worked as an actor. 8．After that, they ________ the bus back home.
9．Who ________ the first prize? Toky did.
10．Tina ________ Dean‘s autograph and read it. 句型转换
______ ______ _______ of milk ______ the boy ____ ? 2.They‘ （否定句， 划线提问） They _______ like _______ chicken.
_____ ______ chicken _______ they like?
3 How much is the book? How much _______ the book ________? ________ the ________ of the book?
4 You mustn‘t eat too much.(祈使句) _________ eat too much. 划线)
_______ ________ you ________ a banana shake? 6 I met him on my way to school. （否定） I _______ ______ him on my way to school.
8 Are there any seals here? （用last year 改写） _____ ________any seals here?
9．划线) ______ _______ he ______ just now? 10．划线)
_________ _________ he _________ last night? ________ _________ he _________TV? 中考链接
grass everywhere. There were many people in it. Suddenly we saw a group of people under the tree. Some of them were shouting. My friends and I were surprised. We _________ there and found a famous actor. He _______something. Some of fans _______ his autograph. He also sung a song for us. We ________ fun that day.
1.I‘d like some coffee ___ sugar in it. A. with B. over C. about D. for 2. Can you help me ____ up the meat? A. cut B. put C. give D. clean
3 Don‘t forget to turn ________ the TV before you go to bed. A off B to C on D down
4 Kate, could you ________ the radio a bit? Your father is asleep. A turn down B turn off C turn up D turn on 初三英语第一轮复习 八年级（上）Unit 9---10 I.词组
1. too….to…. 太…..以至不能…… 2.because of 因为 3. major in 主修，专研
4.break the world record for hiccupping 打破打嗝的世界纪录 5.win a prize 获奖
6.hum songs 哼唱
7.play for one‘s national team 效力于某国家队 8.some difficult pieces of music 一些难的乐章 9.in the 70－year history of.. 在…七十年的历史中 10.成长，长大 grow up
11.学习计算机科学 study computer science 12.同时at the same time 13.到处 all over
14.一个交换生an exchange student 15.上表演课 take acting lessons.
16.刻苦认真地学习数学 study math really hard 17.搬到有趣的地方 move somewhere intresting 18.学会弹奏一种乐器learn to play an instrument
19.找一份当语言老师的工作find a job as a language teacher . 20.吃更健康的食品eat healthier food
21.更好地与孩子们交流communicate better with their kids 22.多锻炼保持健康exercise more to keep fit 23.进行大量的体育锻炼 get lots of exercise II. 句型 :
1. You are never你何时开始做事情都不嫌早。造句：
2. He started writing music 他四岁时就开始作曲了。同义句：
3.It was a comedy 叫做…..的一部喜剧 造句： 4.He 业余时间他和他的孙子一起度过 。
5.I her when I was eight . 我八岁时就看到她弹了。 6.He
同义句：1） 2） 在他的那组中他赢得了第一名。
7. He soccer because of his sore back . 他因为背的疼痛就停止打篮球了。同义句：
8. She became她成为头号女子单打选手
9. are you going 你长大了想做什么？ I‘m going to be 我想当演员。
? 你打算怎样做？ I‘m going to take 我打算上表演课。 11.Where are you going to work? I‘m sure
12. When I grow up, I‘m going to do 我长大了，要做自己想做的事情。
13. I‘m going to find a part-time job for. 我准备找份兼职工作做一20.他想主修经营管理. He wants to______ ______ mangement . 21.汤姆太激动了以至于不能说出一句话来. Tom was_______ ______ ______ say a word . 22.她想当一名记者是因为他喜欢与人交谈。
14. I want to be rich and 我想变得富有，给我父母买大房子。 III. 基础练习：
1. He didn‘t play for his national team because he was ill . (同义句) He didn‘t play for his national team_______ ______his __________ . 2. When he was seven, he could hum some English songs . (同义句) ______ ______ ______of seven , he could hum some English songs . 3. I saw that he was playing football . (同义句) I saw______ _______ football .
4. It took her ten hours to learn to ride a bicycle .(同义句) She______ten hours _____ to ride a bicycle .
5．She wants to be a computer programmer.(同义句)
She ______ ______ _____ _____ a computer programmer. 6.Mr Wang usually goes to work by bus. (同义句) Mr Wang usually ______ a ______ ______work. 7.He does his homework every day.（否定句） He his homework every day.
8.The students have a school trip in spring.(用next week改写)
The students______ ______ ______ ______a school trip next week. nd，1992 . (划线提问) ________and_______was he born ?
(划线提问) ______ ____ he _____ ______ _____ this term?
划线提问) _____ is he going to ____ when he grows up?
划线提问) ______ are they going to ______ this evening?
划线提问) ______ ______ ______ it take ______ to get to the shop?
14.The boy asked his mother _____(let)him go and play basketball. 15.I‘m sorry to keep you_____(wait)for a long time.
_________(give) a concert this Saturday evening. 18.I______(write) to youas soon as I get to Shanghai.
23.学校要举行一次艺术展览。The school is going to___ ___ ___ ___. 24.我不确定我能拿高分。I‘m not _______if I can______ ____ ______. III. 中考链接:
1.―How long did it ____you______this picture ?‖ ― Five years . ‖
A.take , drawing B.spend, drawing C.pay , to draw D.take, to draw 2. There ________ a talk show on CCTV-4 at nine this evening.
A. will have B.is going to be C. is going to have D. is having 3.-How was your day off?-----Pretty good. -We____the history museum. A. visit B. visited C. are visiting D. will visit 4.The box is so heavy that I can‘t carry it . (同义句)
The box is _________ heavy________me______carry it . (划线提问) ______ ______ he ______ to learn the accordion ? 6.在他业余时间，他总是喋喋不休。
He often never _________ ________ in his free time . 7.
nice shiny, round objects flying through the air. He told a newspaper reporter that they______like ―pie plates skipping(跳) over water‖. The reporter used the words ―flying saucer‖in his story and today it______a popular name for UFOs.
Now in different countries, many people_______the UFOs.Some people make mistakes when they say they have seen UFOs. But people still can‘t_____UFOs clearly. It may take many years to find a clear answer.
1.take out (take it out)拿出；取出 2.do/wash the dishes洗餐具
3.sweep the floor拖地板(swept,swept) 4.make one‘s bed / make the bed 整理床铺 5 .work on 从事，忙于 6. do chores/housework做家务；处理琐事 7. take care of 照看，照顾 8. do the laundry =do some/ the washing 洗衣服 9. feed sb with sth用…喂某人 feed sth to sb把…喂给某人 / feed on 以?为食 (fed, fed) 10.hate to do sth 讨厌做某事（具体的事） hate doing sth讨厌做某事（习惯） 11. borrow…from 从??借入 lend…to… 把??借出 二．重点句子:
1. Could you please fold the clothes? Yes, sure./ Sorry, I can‘t. I have to….
请你叠衣服好吗？可以，没问题。/ 对不起，我不能。我得…… 2. Could I invite my friends to a party? Yes, you can ./ No, you can‘t.
3. Do you like to sweep the floor? No, I don‘t. . 你喜欢扫地吗？不，我不喜欢。 4. I don‘t like making the bed because it‘s boring. 我不喜欢整理床铺，因为它无聊。
5. I hate some chores, but I like other chores.我讨厌一些家务活，但我喜欢另一些家务活。 6. Have fun! See you next week. 祝你玩的开心。下周见。 7．Thanks for taking care of my dog. 谢谢照顾我的狗。 8. My mom gets really angry when I forget to clean my room. 我忘了打扫房间的时候妈妈就会生气。 三．句型转换：
1. You'd better take out the trash.（否定）You'd better ______ ______ out the trash. 2. She was late yesterday because she was ill.
== She was late yesterday ________ ________ her illness
3. Don't forget to take an umbrella. == _________ ________ take an umbrella. 4. You take care of my dog when I was not at home. Thank you.
==Thank you for ________ ________ ______ my dog when I was not at home. 四.综合测试： a. 基础练习：
1．Jim doesn‘______ _______ Jim _______ doing the chores? 2. Do you need ________ (have) a rest?
3. Thanks a lot for _______ ( give)us so much good advice. 4. Don‘t forget _______ (buy) some drinks and snacks.
5. My mother hates _______ (watch) football matches and she hates my father ________ (watch) them.
1. There is no need to thank me.
.=You _______ _______ ______ thank _______ .
Tom _______ ______ his work, now he's _______ _______ a new novel . 4.我打算住进一所新房子。我需要一些帮助。
I‘m ______ ______ ______ _______ a new house .I need some _______ . 5.补全对话：
Candy Steve: Wait a moment. ______ .
Steve: By the way, can we give my sister a ride home tonight? Candy: . Steve: Yes .She wants to take some pictures.
Steve: Yeah. She wants to work for a newspaper someday. Candy: But I think it might be hard for her to succeed. A. Well ,she always enjoys sports games, doesn‘t she? B. I did‘t know Eva was interested in photography. C. There are a lot of photographers out there. D. You mean she `s coming to the game, too? E. I just have to close up the shop. F. It‘s time to go
G. Eva‘s closing the door.
1.radio station无线电台 2.talent show才艺表演 3. do a survey of the reader在读者中做调查
4. play the most interesting music 播放最有趣的音乐 5. as for movie theaters 至于电影院 6. the funniest person I know 我所认识的最风趣的人 7. win the prize for the best performer获得最佳演员奖 8. play a beautiful piano piece演奏一曲优美的钢琴曲
9.dance without music没有音乐伴奏跳舞 10.the loudest musical group最响亮的音乐组合 11.in northern/southern China 在中国北方/南方 12.cut their prices 打折，降价 13. need some more actors for the talent show才艺表演还需要几位演员 二．重点句子:
1.It has the biggest screens 最大的屏幕 friendliest service 最热情的服务
most comfortable seats 最舒适的座位
best/worst quality clothe 质量最好/差的衣服
worst music 最差的音乐
It is the closest to home. 它离家最近
2. What‘s the best clothing store in town ?没城里最好的服装店是哪家？ 3. It has really bad service. 它服务质量实在太差 4.This cinema has better/worse service than that one. 这家影院的服务质量比那家好/差
5.Who do you think is the most creative performer?你认为谁是最具创意的演员？ 6.The prize for the funniest act went to Steve Tian. 最有趣奖由Steve Tian所获得。 7.Last week‘s talent show was a great success. 上周的才艺表演取得了巨大成功。 三．综合测试 a.基础练习
strong ________ _________ close _________ _________ friendly__________ ___________ hot __________ ___________ boring ____________ __________ popular __________ ___________ bad/badly/ill __________ __________ good/well __________ ___________ little _________ __________ far _________ __________
many/much __________ __________
2. I think math is the_________(important) of all the subjects. 3. In my family, my mother is___________(busy). 4. He thinks the computer is the
second____________(useful) invention. 5. I think Jack runs fastest in his class.
== Nobody else can run _______ _______ he in his class. 6. Beijing , the capital of China, is one of ___cities in the world. A. the biggest B. bigger C. much bigger D. big
______ ______ the hotel, it is very _________ and only miles ________ _______ the sea.
A. over, about B. with, on C. about, on D. to, over
1. We did a survey of some readers. （否定句） We ______ ______ a survey of ______ readers.
2. This is _____ gift I have ever received. I love it very much. A. the best B. better C. worse D. the worst 3. Don‘t worry. He is _____ to take care of little Betty.
A. carefully enough B. enough careful C. careful enough 4.Jason‘s 的服装质量比 Trendy Teens差
Jason‘s has _______ ______ clothes than Trendy Teens. 5.他不辞而别
He left _______ _______ goodbye. 初三复习八下 Units 1-2 基础知识巩固 I 词组
1) fall in love with 爱上（某人和某物 2) the same as与。。。同样 3) keep out不让… 进入
4) 和某人相处得好get on well with
5) argue with sb. about sth. 就某事于某人谈论 6) come true实现
7) out of style不时髦的,过时的 8) call sb. up打电话给(某人) 9) pay for付。。。帐
10) compare with/to对比。比较
11) on the one hand;on the other hand（在）一方面…在另一方面 12) fit … into找到时间（做某事） 13) as … as possible尽可能
II 句型1 Will there be fewer trees in the future ? No, there won‘t . 未来将会有更少的树吗？不，将不会的 2 What‘s wrong?=What‘s the matter ? 怎么了? 3 What should I do ? You could write him a letter . 我该做什么？ 你可以给他写信
基础知识 I 用所给词的适当形式填空
1. Mothers‘ Day is coming. I _________(buy) a gift for my mother. 2. Everyone else _______(be) at the party last Sunday except______(I)
3. Shall we invite the alien _______(see) ? 4. Mr. Wang told us ________(work) hard for a brighter future..
5. I was at the ________(doctor) from 9:00-9:30 on Saturday morning. II选择填空
( ) 1We can see ______ stars at night if there sre no clouds in the sky. A thousand of C a thousand
( ) 2She doesn‘t want to talk ______it ______the phone.
( )3 The students found ________ difficult to work out the maths problems . A that B it C one D this
( ) 4 Tell your friend _______buy the same clothes as you do.
A. don‘t B. not C. not to D. don‘t to
( )5 There will be even_______ pressure in 10 years.
A. little B. few C. more D. fewer
( )6 There will be _______ healthy food in the future because of all kinds of pollution .
A fewer B less C much D more
( ) 7There _______a personal computer in his or her home . A is going to have B will have
C is going to be D are going to be
( )8 _____ do you think Jane will be in 2020? ---- She will be a famous nurse. A Who B What C
How D When
( )9---With the machine , we can do the work with ______ money and _______ people .----That sounds
A less, fewer B fewer,less C fewer, fewer D les, less
( )10 My father got really _______me because I ________my physics test.
A. angrily with, passed B. angry with, failed C. angrily at , passed D. angrily at, failed. III句型转换
1 There will be fewer cars twenty years from now.(一般疑问句并做否定回答) ______ there _____ fewer cars twenty years from now.? No,_________ _______ ２He seemed to know the whole thing同意句改写） ______ ______ that he knew the whole thing
3 There won‘t be as much pollution in the future as now .（同意句改写） There will _______ _______ ____________ in the future than now 4 The teacher is so kind that all the students like her . 同意句改写） She is _____ a kind teacher ______ all the students like her . 5 Most people will never use telephones.(改为被动语态)
Telephones will never _______ ________ ________most people. 6 It‘s bad for your health to play the CDs too loud. （同义改写） _______ the CDs too loud ______ bad for your health. 完成句子
1明天的天气将会如何？___will the weather___ __ tomorrow?
2 我的好朋友的生活方式和我一样。My friend has ______ _______ life style ____ I do.
3 孩子们直到找到了问题的答案才上床睡觉。The children __ go to bed __ they _____ _____the answer to this problem.
B thousands of
It‘s important for us to _____ _______ _______ ______ others .
For parents , don‘t ______ too much _____ your kids‘lives.
6 你越仔细，犯的错误会越少_____ _______ careful you are , _________ ________ mistakes you will make . 中考链接
( ) 1School ____ allow students at least one hour a day for sports .(07安徽) A would B could C should D might
( ) 2 Our family bought a car so we can travel ______ than before . A most easily B less easily C easily D more easily
( ) 3 –When _______ the students ______ to National Art Nuseum of China ? --After they finishtheir
classes this afternoon.
A did, go B will go C do, go
( )4 – Where _____ the 2010 World Expo (世博会 ) _______?--- In Shnaghai .
A does; hold B is , held C will, be held D will, hold
( )5Can you imagine that _____ little ants can carry ______ many big worms ? A so, so B such, such C such, so D so, such
( )6 –I hear that Li Zhongtian will come to Wuhanand give a talk. -Really? Do you know _________?(08安徽芜湖)
A what will he talk about B what will he give a talk C How will he come D when he will come
7_______ _____ _______ like this radio advice program.（同义改写） It seems that everyone likes this radio advice program..
He _______ _____ much time in _______ computer games that he wasn‘t interested in his lessons .9 下周我要去香港度假， 我想我一定会很快爱上这个城市。
Next wewk I‘ll ______ _______ Hong Kong _____ _______and I think I ______ _____ ______ _______ ______ it soon .
10 50年后世界会是什么样子？_____ _____ the world ______ ______ ________ 50 years ?
11 你同意这儿有更多地污染的说法吗？Do you ______ there ______ ______ ______ ____________ here ?
Will you ____ _____ ______ ________ ________ ________? Units3-4
基础知识巩固 I 词组
get out 出去 take off 起飞 as….as 像。。。 一样 run away 逃跑 come in 进来 hear about 听说 take place 发生 first of all 首先，起初 pass on 传递
be supposed to被期望或被要求 do well in / be good at 在某方面做得好 be /keep in good health 身体健康 be / get mad at /with sb.生某人的气
get over克服；恢复；原谅 open up the students‘ eyes开阔学生的视野 care for wild animals in danger 照顾处于危险中的野生动物 II 句型
1.While the boy was walking down the street ,the UFO landed . 2. The girl was shopping when the alien got out 同义句:
3.What were you doing when the World Trade Centre in New York was destroyed by terrorists ? 4. Ben told Lana that Marcia was going to have a surprise party for her
5. She said ,‖I am not mad at Marcia.‖ She said that she wasn‘t mad at Marcia . 6.You were supposed to meet at the bus stop this morning to return it 7.She asked me, ―Can I copy your homework.?‖ 同义句:
8.I said I didn‘t think it was a good idea for her to copy my homework. 练习
一变人称（一看主， 二看宾， 三不变），二 改宾从（加连词-改陈述句-时态一致）
1 陈述句的间接引语He said, “ I am not mad at Ben anymore ” He said that _____ _______ ________ at Ben anymore .
2 一般疑问句的间接引语 The doctor said to her , “Are you feeling bettter mow ?” The doctor ______ her ______ ______ ________ feeeling better then . 3 特殊疑问的间接引语 “ What do you think of the movie ?” She asked me She asked me _____ ______ _________ of the movie .
4 祈使句的间接引语 My mother said , “ Don’t eat too much unhealthy food .” My mother _____ me _____ ______ ________ too much unhealthy food. 句型转换
划线提问) ______ ______she _____at this time yesterday?
划线提问) _______ ________she _______at this time yesterday?
3. Tom watched TV yesterday afternoon.(用at three yesterday 改写句子) Tom ________ ________TV at three yesterday
4. ―Can I copy your homework?‖ he asked me. (变为间接引语) He asked me ______ ______ ______ copy ______ homework. 完成句子
I always _______ _______when I see the ________from school 2. 我们应当尽力克服各种各样的困难。
We should try to_______ _______ all kinds of difficulties. 3. 上学期我物理和数学学得都很吃力。
I had a really_________ __________ __________my physics and math last __________. 4. 在甘肃省的贫困山区教高中在你看来可能不会有趣。
_______high school in a _______ _______ _______in Gansu ________may not sound like fun to you. 5. 听说他看见过外星人，我很吃惊。
I was _________ __________hear that he had seen aliens. 6. 该计划是在1999年由中国少先队发起的。
The program _______ _________ _________ the Chinese Young _________in 1999. 7.纽约世贸大厦于2001年9月11日被恐怖分子炸毁。
The World Trade Center in New York ________ ________ by _________ on September11, 2001 8.当外星人在买纪念品的时候，女孩报了警。
________the alien was ________a__________, the girl _______ _______ _______. 1.While the woman was shopping, she saw the UFO _______. A. taking off B. takes off C. took off D. take off
2. When he _______home, his mother was cooking. A. arrive in B. got C. got to D. reaching 3.There are ______ students in this school . A thousand of B thousands of C thousand s for
4. I was very surprised____ that my worst report was from my science. A. to find B. to find out C. finding D. finding out
6 The teacher told us the moon____ around the earth. A. went B. goes C. going D. move
7 I said it would ____ a bad habit, and that she should do____ work. A. get, own her B. start, her own
C. become, own her D. keep, her own of 中考链接：
1I saw Lisa in the street yesterday, but she didn‘t see me. She ____ the other way.(2008徐州) A. was looking B. is looking C. looked D. has looked
2. We do hope the people in Sichuan will soon ____ their troubles.（2008宁波） A. get over B. turn over C. go over D. look over
3.--- Dick gave me a note while I ____ in the library.（2007 黄冈） ---- I guess he made it to say ―sorry‖ to you.
A. am reading B. was reading C. reads D. will read
4. ―How do you look after your pet cat?‖ my teacher asked me.（2007 济南） My teacher asked me ______ _____ ______ after my pet cat. 5.‖Don‘t run in the hallway.‖ Miss Zhao said to us. （2007 山西） Miss Zhao _____ us ______ _____ run in the hallway.
（2007南京） ______ _____ the girl ______ when she saw the accident? 八年级下Units5-6
基础知识巩固 I 词组
take away 拿走 make a living谋生 all over the world 全世界
all the time 一直 let … in 允许某人进入 have a difficult time doing sth.做某事有困难 in order to improve my English 为了提高英语 get an educatioe 接受教育 make money 赚钱 give money to向。。。捐款 raise money for charity为慈善机构募捐 run out of/ use up用完 by the way顺便一提 be interested in 对。。。感兴趣 far away远离 II. 句型
1 If you go to the party, you will have a good time.
2 What will happen if they have the party today? Half the class won‘t come.
3.And if you become rich, you will have a difficult time knowing who your real friends are . 4 How long have you been collecting shells?
I have been collecting shells for two years. 同意句：？
5. The more I learn about Chinese history, the more I enjoyed living in China. 造句：你越仔细，你出的错越少．
1.If it ______( rain) tomorrow ,I‘ll stay at home .
2.If it _____( be ) fine , We ___________( go) swimming together . 3.He asked me if I ______( be ) free this Sunday.
4.I don‘t know if he ________( come ) tomorrow. If he _________( come) , I‘ll call you . 5.We ?re_________( leave) for France in a week .
6.---How long _____________ your father______________ (work) in the factory? ---Since he ____________ (leave) college
7 How long _________ you __________ (listen) to music last night? 8. Some of the old buildings are in ________(Russia) style.
9. He is always the first one _________(arrive) at school and the last one______ (leave) school. 10. We __________(be) friends for the whole ten years. 11 _____(collect) old coins is my father‘s hobby. 句型转换
1. If you don't hurry up, you'll miss the early train.(同义句) _______ ______, ____you'll miss the early train. 2. He plays sports for a living.(同义句)
He____ ______ _____by _____ ______. 3. They had a great time in the park. ( 同义句) They ________ __________in the park.
4. Why don‘t you take your ID card? (同义句) _______ ________ ________your ID card?
5. They have been talking for three hours.(一般疑问句)
_________ they _________ _________ for three hours? 6. She‘对划线部分提问) ______ ______ _____she __________painting?
7. He‘s been learning Chinese history for three years.(同义句)
He‘s been learning Chinese history _____ _____ ______ _______ 完成句子
_______they have the party today, _______the class won‘t come. 2.如果你成为职业足球运动员，你将永远不会上大学。
If you ________ a __________soccer player, you‘ll _______ go to __________. 3.如果你富有了，你将很难知道谁是你真正的朋友。
If you are rich, you‘ll have ________ ________ time _________who your real friends are. 4.如果你一曲成名， 人们就会一直关注你， 并到处追随你
If you ______ _______ _______ a song , people will ______ you _______ _______ _______ and ________
Thank you ______ _______ me the _____.
________every bottle of NongFu Mineral Water we ________, ________of us _______one fen for _________.
_______ ________I know Chinese culture, ________ _______I enjoy living in China. 选择填空
1.These are your books. Please ________. A. take them away B. take it away C. take away them D. take away it
2. If you ______hard, you _______a good grade. A. won‘t work, don‘t get B. don‘t work, won‘t get C. work, get D. will work, get
3 .Do you know if _______back next week? If he ________back, please let me know. A. he comes, will come B. will he come, comes C. he will come, comes D. will he come, will come
4. If we _______free next week, we ________to the farm to visit you. A. will be, will go B. am, will go C. will be, go D. be, go
5. I‘ll __________help people if I am a lawyer. A. can B. be able to C. could D. able to 6. Why are you against __________the Lions? A. join B. to join C. joining D. joins 7.He is interested in _______ English songs.
A. to collect B. collect C. collecting D. collected 8.He has been listening to music for_________.
A. one and a half hour B. one half hour C. one and a half hours D. half one hour .中考链接：
1. I‘m waiting for my friend. ________ , I‘ll go shopping alone.（2008重庆） A. If she comes B. If she will come C. If she doesn‘t come D. If she didn‘t come
2. The more you read, ______ you will get.（2008青岛） A. the less B. the most C. the more D. much more
3. After Wenchun earthquake, ______ people got together on Tian‘anmen Square, calling out ―Come on, China!‖ （2008衡阳）
A. four thousand of B. thousands of C. several thousands
4. We have been good friends _____ we joined the same ping-pong team.（2007陕西） A. after B. for C.since D. until
基础知识巩固 I 词组
1. mind doing sth介意做某事 2. not at all 一点也不
3. right away立刻in a minute
4. 把音乐音量调低/ 高 打开/ 关上… 5. 排队等候 cut in line插队 cutting 6. /遵守礼仪规则 7.
8. hear of 听说 9. 与…交朋友
10. take an interest in对…感兴趣 be/ become interested in 11. encourage to do sth鼓励…做… II 句型
1. Would you mind (not) doing sth? Could you please (not) do sth? Please do sth.提出建议,请求
你介意挪一下椅子让我过去吗？ 翻译： 2. Why don‘t you get her a scarf?
提醒：如果别人向你提建议，肯定回答可用Good idea./ OK!/Certainly./ Of course./ All right. / With pleasure./ I‘d love to.等。
否定回答可用：No, thanks./ I‘m afraid not./ No, I don‘t think so./ Sorry, we can‘t.等。 3. 花费:sth cost sb money -----
The book cost me 10 yuan.这本书花了我10元. …
It took me 10 days to read the book.读这本书花了我十天时间。
I spent 10 yuan buying/ on the book. 我花了10元钱买这本书。
I paid 10 yuan for the book.我花10元钱买了这本书。 提醒：过去式:pay-paid cost- cost spend-spent take-took 车上不准吸烟.
在图书馆里大声讲话是不礼貌的. 动名词作主语。 造句： 练习
The summary of reading on Page P66阅读简写. Why don’t you learn to sing English songs?
Because China will be the host for the 2008 Olympics, many Chinese people are trying
_________( improve) their English in different ways. __________(sing) English songs is one way. Singers from across China _________(enter) a contest by singing English songs. Some of them were able to sing English songs just as ________(good)as native speakers. A winner said singing English songs
________(help) her win the prize and made her more ___________(interest) in learning English. So this kind of contest encourages people in China _______ (speak) English. And it is a good idea to have fun with English. Besides _________(sing) English songs, there are many other fun ways to learn English, like _______(watch) English movies , reading English books, joining an English club and making friends with native speakers. Do you have any other good ways ________(learn) English better? 句型转换
1. Would you please do this? (否定句)
Would you ______ ______ ______ this? 2. I must leave now in a munite. (同义句)
I _____ _____ leave now ______ ______. 3. We were too tired to go anymore.( 同义) We were ___ _____ ____ we ____go anymore.
4.I got my camera on my tenth birthday.（对划线部分提问）
______ ______ ______ get your camera？
5. It‘s better to keep your voice down in public.(同义) You _____ _____ keep your voice down in public. 根据汉语完成句子
1．我点了一个干酪汉堡包，但服务员却拿来了一个热狗。 I _____ a _____ but the waitress got me a hot dog. 2．我们应该尽量做到不烦恼。
We should try _____ ______be _____.
This pen doesn‘t ______. _____ you _____ showing me _____ one? 5．我在学校图书馆总有这样的事发生。
This _____ to me_____ in the school library.
6．我洗完盘子你能帮我做作业吗？Could you____me____my homework____I ____doing the dishes? 7. 学习英语最好的方式是与英语国家的人们交朋友。
The _____ _____ _____ English is making friends _____ people in English-speaking countries. 9. 在他六岁生日的时候，他收到一份特别的礼品。（翻译） He _______ a ______ present _____ his ____birthday. 10. 他并没去广州，反而去了上海。
He ____ go to Guangzhou. _____, he went to Shanghai. II 中考链接
1.[08宁波]-Mike, would yo mind not wearing those old jeans? They look terrible. --___________. A. Ok. I‘ll put on another pair. B. Sure. I‘ll do it right away. C. Sorry, I won‘t be long.
D. Alright. I‘ll do them in a minute.
2. [08宾州]- Would you mind sweeping the floor? -_______.
A. Yes, of course B. Ok. You‘re right
C. Sorry. I‘ll do it right away D. Not at all. Here you are
3.[07重庆] Remember to _______ the lights when you leave your classroom. A. turn on B. turn off C. turn up D. turn down
4.[07连云港]After eight hours‘ hard work, the firemen finally _____ the forest fire. A. put away B. put out C. put down D. put in 5.[07 烟台]根据汉语意思完成单词
I won‘t go there with you. I‘ll stay here _______(代替) 6. [07济宁] 根据汉语意思完成单词
When we meet with difficulties, our teacher always________(鼓励)us to work them out by ourselves.
基础知识巩固 I 词组
1) have a good time/ have fun/ enjoy oneself玩得愉快
2) end up doing 以… 结束 :结果为…: 3) three quarters 四分之三 4) practice doing练习做某事 5)wake up醒来 6)look through浏览 7) get along with相处 8) at least至少 9) look like rain看起来要下雨 10)come along （意外）出现；发生；来到 11) feel like doing 想要做… II 句型
1 Have you ever been to an amusement park ? No, I haven‘t .你去过娱乐场吗？不，我没去过。
2 I have been to an aquarium a lot of times. Me, too 句型转换 完成句子
我去过水族馆许多次。 我也去过多次。 1He‘s already cleaned the classroom （变一般疑问句）
______ he ______the classroom_________? 拓展：Neither …nor/ neither of / either …or
3 It is a nice day , isn‘t it ? What a nice day , isn‘t it ? 2 His father can hardly write or read, ______ ______ ?（反意疑问句）
多么好的天气呀， 是吗？ 3 The bag must be yours ,_____ _________?（反意疑问句） 4 Friends like you make it easier to get along in a new place. ______ ______ ______ _______ your family been to Qingdao? 有了你这样的朋友使我们在一个新地方会比较容易适应生活。
5 I have a hard time finding it until yoou came along 4(07兰州)Not only Tom but also Bob has been to that island.(同义句转换) ______ Tom and Bob _______
been to that island. 在你出现之前，要找到它真是有点难。
6It was because I could speak English that I got the job . 5 这件外套你买了多长时间了？
_______ _______ have you ________ the coat ? 正是因为我能讲英语，我找到了工作。
It is /was + 被强调的地方 + that 句子的其他成分 6 这家工厂已经开业两年了。
It was John that (who) broke the window yesterday. The factory _______ _______ ________ for two years
是约翰昨天打破了窗户。 7 学生们应当学会怎样与他人相处
It was yesterday that John broke the window . Students should learn how _______ _______ _______ well ______ others.
是昨天约翰打破了窗户 8尽管迪斯尼巡游走的是不同路线，但都在同一个地点结束。 ______ Disney Cruises _____ different
roads, they all ____ _____ _____ the same place. 1． I基础知识 选择填空
( ) 1 The Blacks _______ many places of interest since they came to China A. will visit B. visited 适当形式填空
C. visit D. have visited ( ) 2 Alice has _______ home for 2 weeks . 1 Why not _________ the newspaper for a new job?
A. left B. been away C. been away from D. been from 2The meeting was too dull until the actor _________.
( ) 3 –Are you a member of the club three years ago ? 3 He has invited her ________ four times.
- Yes, I _______ the club three years ago . 4Would you like ________________ if you are free?
A. join B. joined C. have joined D. was joined 5 How are you __________________ with your parents?
( )4 ---I have never been to Hainan, but this summer I will have a chance to go there for vacation . 6 You should be more careful ______________ when you cross the road.
-________. I hope you can have a good time. 中考链接
A. Me too B. Me neither C. So am I D Neither am I 1.(08滨州)- Do you think we‘ll need a coffee pot ?
( )5 The girl didn‘t feel like _______ .She was sick. - I don‘t drink coffee , and ______ . It‘s not necessary . Why not a tea service ?
Aeat anything B eating anything C.to eat anything D ate anything A. neither you do B. neither do you C. so you do D. so do you
( ) 6I don‘t think that the boy can solve the problem, _________? 2(07贵阳)-When did you buy these CDs ?-I ____ them for two days.
A. can he B. can‘t he C. do you D. don‘t you A .had B. have bought C. have had
( ) 7-Your sister doesn‘t like watching TV, does she ? 3 (07青岛)I overslept this morning .______my father ______ my mother woke me up on time.
-______ She prefers reading books to watching TV. A. Either, orB. Both, and C. Neither, nor D. Not only, but also
A. Yes, she does B. No, she doesn‘t 4 (07 内蒙古)The population of our city is becoming ________.
C Yes, she doesn‘t DNo, she does A. larger and larger B. more and more
( )8 Would you like to tell youe trouble to your mother or yourfather ? C. fewer and fewer D. less and less
-- ________. I usually keep it deep in my heart. 5.(07兰州)Jimmy‘s parents are teachers. _______ of them teaches Chinese , they both teach French..
A Either B Neither C Both D none A. Neither B. Either C. All D. Both
( )9 Alice has _______ home for 2 weeks . 6(07青岛) I prefer ______ a small gift that has some thought behind it rather than ______ some money.
A. left B. been away C. been away from D. been from A. to receive, to getting B receiving , getting
( )10--Lovely day, ___? A isn‘t it B is it C isn‘t that D aren‘t they C. to receive, get D. receiving , get
7If you ___ him tomorrow, ask him if he ___ to our party next week. A. see, comes B. will see, comes C. will see, will come D. see, will come
8 He ________ up early. But now he doesn‘t get up early. A. is used get B. used to get C. was used to get D. used getting
9(07青岛)The old man had to do all the work himself, _______? A. did he, B. had he C. didn‘t he D. hadn‘t he 10(07济南)-Your sister isn‘t a nurse, is she?
-_______, she teaches English in a middle school.
A. No, she isn‘t B. Yes, she is C. Yes, she isn‘t D. No, she is
1.radio station无线电台 2.talent show才艺表演
3. do a survey of the reader在读者中做调查
4. play the most interesting music 播放最有趣的音乐 5. as for movie theaters 至于电影院
6. the funniest person I know 我所认识的最风趣的人 7. win the prize for the best performer获得最佳演员奖 8. play a beautiful piano piece演奏一曲优美的钢琴曲 9.dance without music没有音乐伴奏跳舞 10.the loudest musical group最响亮的音乐组合 11.in northern/southern China 在中国北方/南方 12.cut their prices 打折，降价
13. need some more actors for the talent show才艺表演还需要几位演员 二．重点句子:
1.It has the biggest screens 最大的屏幕 friendliest service 最热情的服务
most comfortable seats 最舒适的座位
best/worst quality clothe 质量最好/差的衣服
worst music 最差的音乐
It is the closest to home. 它离家最近
2. What‘s the best clothing store in town ?没城里最好的服装店是哪家？ 3. It has really bad service. 它服务质量实在太差 4.This cinema has better/worse service than that one. 这家影院的服务质量比那家好/差
5.Who do you think is the most creative performer?你认为谁是最具创意的演员？ 6.The prize for the funniest act went to Steve Tian. 最有趣奖由Steve Tian所获得。7.Last week‘s talent show was a great success. 上周的才艺表演取得了巨大成功。三．综合测试 a.基础练习
strong ________ _________
close _________ _________ friendly__________ ___________ hot __________ ___________ boring ____________ __________ popular __________ ___________ bad/badly/ill __________ __________ good/well __________ ___________ little _________ __________ far _________ __________
many/much __________ __________
2. I think math is the_________(important) of all the subjects. 3. In my family, my mother is___________(busy). 4. He thinks the computer is the
second____________(useful) invention. 5. I think Jack runs fastest in his class.
== Nobody else can run _______ _______ he in his class. 6. Beijing , the capital of China, is one of ___cities in the world. A. the biggest B. bigger C. much bigger D. big
______ ______ the hotel, it is very _________ and only miles ________ _______ the sea.
1. We did a survey of some readers. （否定句） We ______ ______ a survey of ______ readers.
2. This is _____ gift I have ever received. I love it very much. A. the best B. better C. worse D. the worst 3. Don‘t worry. He is _____ to take care of little Betty.
A. carefully enough B. enough careful C. careful enough 4.Jason‘s 的服装质量比 Trendy Teens差
Jason‘s has _______ ______ clothes than Trendy Teens. 5.他不辞而别
He left _______ _______ goodbye.
九年级 UNITS 1-2
基础知识巩固 I 词组
14) make mistakes 犯错 laugh at sb. 笑话；取笑（某人） 15) make up 组成、构成 deal with 处理
16) regard… as … 把…看作为…. be terrified of sth. 害怕…
17) make a decision 下决定 下决心 pay attention to sth. 对…注意，留心 18) to one‘s surprise 令某人惊讶的是 take pride in sth. 以…而自豪
19) get into trouble with 遇到麻烦 give up (doing) sth. 放弃(做)某事
1 ---How do you study for a test? 你如何准备考试？
我通过和朋友一起学习。 by + doing 通过……方式
①What/ how about doing sth.? 造句： ②Why don‘t you do sth.? 造句： ③Why not do sth. ? 造句： ④Let‘s do sth. 造句： ⑤Shall we/I do sth.? 造句：
划线部分同义句：____________________ wasn‘t easy for me. 扩展：同义句：I found ________________________.
*重点句型：It’s ….(for sb. ) to do sth. (对某人来说)做某事怎么样 4 Unless we deal with our problem, we can easily become unhappy. 我们很容易不开心，除非我们处理我们的问题。 用if改写：
5 I used to be afraid of speaking in front of a group. 我过去害怕在众人面前讲话。 一般疑问句： 易混淆词组：
1）used to be/do … 过去…
2）be used to do… = be used for doing … 被用来…. 3）be/get used to (doing) … 习惯于（做）…
6 It seems that Yu Mei has changed a lot. 于梅好像变化很大。 同义句：Yu Mei seems quite ______ ______ the past.
7 She also told me that even though my father was no longer with us, he was watching me and would always take pride in everything good I do.
She also said to me, ―Even though ___ father ____ with us ____ _____ , he ____ watching ____ and ____ always be ______ ______ everything _____ do.‖ I基础知识
1) He is very ________, because he likes talking and laughing. 2) My father ______ to be a teacher, but now he is a writer. 3) He has _______ a lot. Because he is different from the past. 4) I am not afraid of the _____. I dare to go out.
5) I often send and receive ________ on the Internet. 2 词形填空
1) Most of us learn English by _________(study) our textbooks.
2) Reading aloud can improve our ___________(speak) skills. 3) I am free now. What about __________(go) out for a walk? 4) A good dictionary is ________ (help) to your English-studying.
5) Hearing they will see a moving, the students all got ________ (excite). 6) Don‘t speak too ________(quick), we can‘t catch you. 3完成句子：
1）该睡觉了。It‘s time to 2）我对画画感兴趣。I drawing. 3）我非常喜欢咖啡，但我一点也不喜欢茶。
I like coffee , but I like tea 4）她通过制作抽认卡来学习英语。
She learns English .
5）我过去常常和奶奶聊天。I my grandmother. II 中考链接
1）---______do you improve your listening?
---I improve my listening ______watching English movies. A. What, by B. How, by C. Where, on D. When, on 2）Usually we get _____about something and end up ____ in Chinese. A. exciting, speaking B. exciting, speak C. excited, speaking D. excited, speak 3）He‘s been learning English _____five years. A. in B. ago C. for D. since 4）--I‘m worried, Jim. I don‘t know how__ writing. ---Don‘t worry! Why not _____ a pen pal? A. learn, to find B. learn, find C. to learn, find D. to learn, to find
5）If you ___ him tomorrow, ask him if he ___ to our party next week. A. see, comes B. will see, comes C. will see, will come D. see, will come
6） He ________ up early. But now he doesn‘t get up early. A. is used get B. used to get C. was used to get D. used getting
7) He usually spends much time ______ his lessons. A. doing B. to do C. does D. did 2 翻译句子
I use e-mails ________ _______ ________ ________ letters. 2) 这声音听起来像铁轨发出的歌唱。
It ________ _________ the singing of rails. 3) 步行回家得花我好长时间。
It ________ me a long time ________ ________ home.
When he heard the news, he _______ ________ _______. 3 同义句转换
1）He was a teacher in the past, but now he isn‘t. He ________ _________ ________ a teacher. 2）It seemed that she has changed a lot
She _______ to ________ ________ a lot.
九年级 UNITS 3-4
基础知识巩固 I 词组
1) get their ears pierced 穿耳洞 be strict with sb. 对某人严厉 2) stay up 熬夜 get in the way of 碍事，妨碍 3) concentrate on 全神贯注，专心于 care about 担心，关心 4) pretend to do sth. 假装做某事 get along with sb. 与…相处
5) let sb. down 让某人失望 come up with sth. 提出 想出 come out 出版，出来 II 句型
1 I think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to drive. 我认为应该允许十六岁的孩子开车。
改为主动语态：I think we should ____ sixteen-year-olds ____ ____. 2 They talk instead of doing homework. 他们不做作业，而是说话。 同义句：They ____ _____ homework, but they talk.
用instead of 翻译：昨天我们没打篮球，而是游泳了。
3 We should be allowed to take time to do things like that more often. 应该允许我们有时间更多地做那样的事情。
“花时间做事情”常用句型：It takes sb. time to do … 并用spend 改写： 4 What would you do if you had a million dollars? 如果你有一百万，你会用它做什么？
2）假如我是你的话，我就穿衬衫戴领带。 5 What if everyone else brings a present? 要是其他人都带了礼物该怎么办？ What if ? ? 如果? 怎么办？
6 You like talking to one or two rather than to a group. 你喜欢跟一两个人说话，而不喜欢跟一群人说话。
rather than 还可以用在prefer to do 后面，后接动词不定式（to要省略）翻译：我宁愿看书也不愿去购物。
你宁愿呆在家里，也不愿去参加晚会。 1）用prefer doing to doing句型改写： 2）用prefer to do rather than…句型改写：
I 基础知识 1 翻译句子
Students shouldn‘t _______ ________ _______ _______. 2）大声朗读对学英语很有好处。
Reading aloud is ________ ________ _________ English. 3）我们不同意他的说法。
We didn‘t ________ _________ what he said. 4）你查明了是谁把窗户打碎了吗？
Have you _______ ________ who broke the windows? 5）如果你中了五百万的彩票，你会做什么？
What would you do if you _______ _______ ________ ________ in the lottery? 6）如果我是你的话，我会很紧张的。
If I _______ you, I _________ be ________ _______. 7）你能想出其它办法解决这个问题吗？
Can you ______ ______ _______ other ways to solve the question? 8）我宁愿去上海也不去海南。
I ______ ______ ______ to Shanghai _______ ______ to Hainan. 9）他说与那个女孩相处很容易。
He said that it was very easy to ______ ______ _______ the girl. 2 用所给动词的适当形式填空。
1) Mr Brown will go fishing if it (not rain) tomorrow. 2) I think he
3) -- your uncle No. They‘re still in his bedroom. 4) By the end of last term, they (work) there for ten years.
5) Mr. Wang (read) a newspaper in the office at this time yesterday. II 中考链接 1 单项选择
1） _______ should not be allowed to go out at night. A. Twelve-years-old B. Twelve-year-olds C. Twelve year old D. Twelve years olds
2） --- He went to see the man who was in hospital yesterday.
A. So did we B. So we did C. We did so D. Did so we 3）_______ present our vacations are too short. A. At B. On C. From D. For 4） If he ______ here, that would be good.
A. is B. was C. were D. has been 5）The man _______ came to see you is my brother. A. who B. whose C. which D. whom
6）I don‘t know _________ he lives.
A. what B. when C. where D. which 7） I don‘t know ______________. A. what to do it B. how to do it C. what to do D. to do what 8）He is too tired ________ any longer.
A. not to walk B. to walk C. walking D. not walking 9）He is afraid to speak in _______ public. A. the B a C. an D. /
10) Don‘t worry. You __________ plenty of time to decide. A will B have given C will be given D are giving 2 句型转换
1）Parents should allow their children to play basketball on Sundays.(改为被动语态) Children _______ _______ ________ _______ play basketball on Sundays. 2）her hair was cut last Sunday.（改为同义句） She _________ her hair _________ last Sunday.
3）The math problem is so difficult that we can‘t work it out. （改为简单句） The math problem is _________ difficult _________ us _________ work it out.
九年级 UNITS 5-6
基础知识巩固 I 词组
20) belong to 属于 make up 形成；组成；构成 21) use up 用完；用光；耗尽 turn off 关掉
22) on display 展览；陈列 suit sb. (fine) （很）合某人的意；对某人（很）合适 23) to be honest 老实说；说实在的 be bad for 对……有害
24) stay away from 与……保持距离 be in agreement 意见一致 II 句型
1 It must belong to Carla. 它一定属于Carla. 同义句：It must __________ __________.
2 It‘s crucial that I study for it because it makes up 30% of the final exam. 我复习准备这次考试很重要，因为它占期末考试成绩的30%
_________________________ is crucial because …….
3 There must be something visiting the homes in our neighborhood. 一定有什么东西光顾我们的左邻右舍。
同义句：Something must ______ _______ the homes in our neighborhood. 提示: there be sth. doing… = Sth. be doing …..
例如：There is a boy playing outside. = A boy is playing outside.
4 I listened to one called Heart Strings. 我听了一首名为《心弦》的歌曲。 called Heart Strings.过去分词短语做定语。
I listened to one ______ _______ called Heart Strings.
注：这样便于理解为什么用过去分词：表示被动含义。 拓展：请分析这两句话：它们的意思一样吗？ 1) Do you know the boy ( who is) calling Tom? 2) Do you know the boy (who is) called Tom?
5 Whatever you do, don‘t miss the exhibition. 无论你干什么，都不要错过这次展览。 whatever you do = ______ _______ _______ you do
6 I like groups that wear really cool clothes. 我喜欢穿的很酷的组合。
本句含有定语从句，关系代词that做从句的主语。请思考：为什么wear不加-s ? 练习
1 用情态动词must, may , might, could, can‘t填空
1) The dictionary _______ be mine. It has my name on it.
2) The CD _________ belong to Tony because he likes listening to pop music. 3) The hair band ________ be Bob‘s. After all, he is boy! 2 选择正确单词填空。
1) The prisoners ______________ to escape, but failed. 2) I have an _______________ at 3 p.m.
3) There are extra trains to the seaside _________ the summer. 4) I‘m very __________ about my son‘s health.
5) There would be _______ people in the _________ hall.
6) Getting this contract is __________ to the future of our company. 7) If you have any idea where it _________ be, please call me. 3 按照要求写句子。
1）Albert found the key. I lost the key yesterday.（合成一句） ___________________________________________________
2) Where is the beautiful picture? You bought it last week.（合成一句） ___________________________________________________ 3) She was ill, but she still went on working.（同义句） ________ she was ill, she still went on working.
4) I think that it is important to master a foreign language. (同义句） I think ______ ______ _______ ______ a foreign language.
5) Mother didn‘t do the work for her little son, but taught him how to do it. (同义句） Instead of _______ ________ ________ for her little son, she taught him how to do it. 4 完成句子。
Tom _________________ in this basketball match. 2) 她喜欢能够一起舞起来的快歌。
She likes music _______________________. 3) 王叔叔教我们如何修自行车。
Uncle Wang teaches us _______________________. 4) 这幢建筑使我想起了我的母校。
This building __________________________. 5)这顶帽子非常适合您，女士！
This hat _____________________, madam! II 中考链接 1 选择
1) I prefer watching TV to _________ music every day. A. listen to B. listen C. listening to D. listening 2) Do you know what ________________?
A. his favourite song is B. is his favourite song C. his favourite song D. his most favourite song is 3) Mary sings English songs well and ____________. A. Jane does too B. either does Joes C. so Janes does D. so does Jane 4) A. How do you think of B. How do you like C. What do you think D. What do you like
5) This question is _________ easy, all the students can answer it. A. too much B. too many C. much too D. many too
6) He _____ would do great thins should not attempt them all alone. A. whom B. who C. whose D. which 2 句型转换(同义句)。
1) The bench was so long that all of us were able to sit on it.
The bench was long enough _______ all of us _______ _______ _______. 2) Mary spent three thousand yuan on the color TV set. The color TV set _______ ________ three thousand yuan. 3) I don‘t know either Russian or French.
I know _________ Russian __________ French. 4) The mother told her son, ―Don‘t read in the bed.‖
The mother ________ her son ________ ________ read in the bed. 5) They prefer this kind of fruit to that kind.
They like this kind of fruit _________ __________ that kind. 6) I didn‘t know how I could repair the bike. I didn‘t know ________ ________ repair the bike.
九年级 UNITS 7-8
基础知识巩固 I 词组
25) take it easy 从容；轻松；不紧张 as soon as possible 尽快地
26) be willing to 乐意（做某事） quite a few 相当多；不少
27) hold on to 继续；坚持；保持 clean up （把…）打扫干净/收拾整齐 28) cheer up 使振奋；使高兴起来 give out / hand out 分发；发放 29) put off 推迟；拖延 set up 建立；创立；开办 30) take after 与…想像 put up 张贴；搭建
31) ask for 要；要求；请求 work out 产生结果；发展；成功 32) help sb. out 帮助（某人）解决困难 II 句型
1 Where would you like to go on vacation？你想去哪儿度假？ would like/love to = ______ to do 注意：“Would you like to …?‖ 表示邀请，回答时要注意礼貌。
请给出回答：Would you like to come to my party? 肯定回答： 否定回答：
2 For your next vacation, why not consider visiting Paris?下一次假期为么不考虑去巴黎呢？ * Why not do相当于Why don‘t you do，表示―为什么不……?‖，常用来向别人提建议。 What about making our teacher a card? (同义句) Why ______ ________ our teacher a card?
* consider ―考虑，细想‖，相当于think about，后面接动词时，应用动词的-ing形式。 后面动词必须用动名词形式的动词还有：
_________; _________; __________; _________; _________
2 Unless you speak French yourself, it‘s best to travel with someone who can translate things for you. 如果你自己不讲法语，旅游时最好带上能给你翻译的人。
请改写本句。提示：unless = if not; it‘s best to do = you‘d better do
If __________________________, ______________________ travel with someone who can translate things for you.
3 Not only do I feel good about helping other people, but I get to spend time doing what I love to do.我不仅对帮助别人感到很满足，而且我还渐渐地花时间做自己喜爱做的事情。
not only ... but also (also可省略)置于句首时，not only后面从句的主谓要倒装。 翻译：他不仅去过加拿大，而且还认识许多加拿大人。
4 The strategies that he came up with worked out fine. 他想的那些办法获得了成功。 Work out 还有其他用法：计算出；解答
The problem is so difficult that nobody can _____ ______ ______. 5 ….who has filled my life with pleasure. 使我生活充满快乐的人 fill… with … “用… 装…”
注意：被动语态be filled with … 表状态。相等于be full of… 练习
1) I‘m sorry _________ (say) that there‘s nothing ________ (eat). 2) It is ten years since I ___________ (leave) my hometown.
3) You need something ___________ (drink), don‘t you? 4) Either he or I __________ (be) right.
5) No ___________ (smoke) in the hospital, please. 6) What color do you decide ___________ (buy)? 2 完成句子。
I hope my dream __________________________. 2) 这家公司会为我们公司提供免费的饮料。
This company will _________ our company _________ free drinks. 3) 这位女士是交换项目中的一位成员。 The lady is on an ____________________. 4) 我正考虑换一份新工作。
I am ______________________ a new job. 5) 在那个岛上没什么可做。
_______________________ on the island.
I am going to take him to the cinema __________________. 7) 你知道谁在校门口分发广告了吗？
Do you know who ____________________ at the school gate? 8) 他们的老师不但会讲英语，而且还会讲日语。
Their teacher can speak ____________ English ____________ Japanese. 9) 没人想买这些大衣，甚至白送也不要。
No one wants to buy these coats. You can‘t even _______________. 10) 刚刚离开的那列火车是开往鸡西的。 The train _______________________ is for Jixi.
II 中考链接 1 选择
1) My parents want to go __________ on vacation.
A. somewhere peaceful B. dangerous somewhere C. somewhere boring D. fascinating somewhere
2) They ____--___ all over the country. So they plan ____-___ some other country. A. have traveled, visit B. traveled, to visit
C. traveled, visiting D. have traveled, to travel
3) Some robots are _______ to do the same things _______ people. A. enough smart, as B. enough smart, with C. smart enough, as D. smart enough, for
4) --- Must I go out for a walk now? --- No, you __________. A. mustn‘t B. can‘t C. needn‘t D. may not 5) Did you ___________ much money on the car? A. cost B. pay C. spend D. take
8. The boss in the factory often makes the workers __________ nine hours a day. A. work B. to work C. working D. worked 2 句型转换：改为同义句
1) It took some students too much time to play computer games. Some students ________ too much time ________ computer games. 2）People don‘t feel like doing simple jobs over and over again.
People ________ ________ ________ ________ do simple jobs over and over again. 3）To work in a school is very interesting.
_________ _________ very interesting to work in a school. 4) Jim looks like his elder brother.
Jim _________ __________ his elder brother.
九年级 UNITS 9-10
基础知识巩固 I 词组
33) be used for 用来做… 34) by accident 错误地
35) according to 根据；按照；据…所说；视…而定 36) fall into 落入；陷入 37) knock into 与…相撞 38) go off 发出响声
39) run off 跑掉；迅速离开
40) break down 停止运转；出现故障 41) show up 出席；露面 42) set off 激起；引起 43) sell out 卖完；售光 44) get married 结婚 II 句型
1 They‘re used for seeing in the dark. 他们被用来在黑暗中照明。 be used for doing = be used to do
改写本句：________________________________ 但是注意以下短语的含义，并分别造句： get/be used to doing… 习惯于做某事 ________________________________ used to do 过去常常…
2 George Crum cooked them for a long time until they were crispy. George Crum将它们炸了很久，直到它们变脆。
◎在肯定句中，until与延续性动词连用，表示―直到…为止‖。 I ________ ________ late in the afternoon. 我一直干到下午很晚。 ◎在否定句中，until常与短暂性动词连用，表示―直到…才…‖。 The rain _______ ________ until midnight. 雨直到半夜才停。
3 Dr Naismith divided the men in his class into two teams, and taught them how to play his new game. Naismith医生把他的学生分成两组，并教他们如何玩他的新游戏。 改为被动语态：
The men in his class ______ ________ _______ two teams, and ______ ______ how to play his new game. 4 By the time I woke up, my father had already gone into the bathroom and I had to wait for him to come I______________ have a rest _____________work today. 4) 他跑得不够快，没能赶上公共汽车。
He didn‘t run _________________ to catch the bus. II 中考链接 1 选择
到我醒来的时候，我父亲已经进去洗澡了，我只好等他出来。 by the time … 到…时候。
5 Welles was so convincing that hundreds of people believed the story. Welles的话是如此具有说服力，以至于成百上千人相信了他的话。 本句中that从句是肯定式，可以和enough for sb to do sth转换。 改写本句：___________________________________________ ◎that从句是否定式时，常用too...to...转换
The little girl was so tired that she couldn‘t walk farther. =The little girl _______________________walk farther. 6 She was thrilled, because she really wanted to get married. 她很激动，因为她真的想结婚。
◎get married表示动作；be married表示状态 你能完成下面的同义句吗？
Lucy married Robert two years ago.
= Lucy has been ________ ________ Robert for two years. =It is two years since Lucy and Robert ______ ______. =Two years _______ _______ since Lucy married Robert. ◎问对方―婚否‖时，应说 ________________? 练习
1) By the time we got home, my mother __________ (go) out for a walk. 2) His father was ill. He had to ________ (stay) at home today. 3) _______ you ever ________ (see) that man over there, Alice?
4) Don‘t forget __________ (close) the windows when you leave your room. 5) The young man asked the girl __________ (marry) him. 6) English _______________(speak) in the world widely. 2 完成句子
I want to give you _______________ to study and rest. 2) 直到手术后他才回家。
He ___________ go home _____________the operation was over. 3)我今天想休息，不想工作。
1) He is very kind, and he‘d like to help _________ people. A. rich B. homeless C. happy D. clever 2) He has realized that he _____ his wallet in the shop. A. left B. forgot C. borrowed D. sold
3)I went to bed at eight thirty, but they stayed ___ till twelve o‘clock. A. away B. in C. out D. up 4) What is a telephone used ____________, class?
A. to B. in C. for D. about 5) Can you tell me __________ the train was invented? A. what B. who C. when D. which
6) I think the _______ invention is a mobile phone. What about you? A. helpful B. more helpful C. helpfulest D. most helpful 7) He took my English-Chinese dictionary ________ mistake. A. to B. by C. about D. on 8) The man is made __________ some extra hours.
A. work B. to work C. worked D. working 9) ___________, where is the post office near here？
A. In the way B. On the way C. By the way D. In this way 10) This is my new pen. It _________ me 18 yuan.
A. cost B. spent C. paid D. took 11) Our classroom __________ every day, so it‘s very clean.
A. cleans B. is cleaning C. is cleaned D. cleaned 2 句型转换：同义句
1）I don‘t like this shirt because it is too thin for me.
I _____ wearing this shirt because it isn‘t _______ _______ for me. 2. To understand what he is saying is too difficult.
________ ________ too difficult to understand what he is saying. 3. What‘s the population of China?
_________ __________ is the number of people in china? 3 完成句子
Did the train arrive here __________ __________ yesterday? 2) 今天会上有多少人出席了？
How many people __________ __________ at the meeting? 3) 今天早晨我的闹钟没响。
My alarm didn‘t ___________ ______--___ thiss morning.
He is ________ friendly _________ everyone likes him.
九年级 UNITS 11-12
基础知识巩固 I 词组
45) dress up 穿上盛装；装扮 46) hand in 交上；递交 47) go past 越过；绕过
48) be supposed to do 应该；被期望 49) drop by 顺便（或偶然）拜访 50) after all 毕竟；终究；究竟
51) make a noise 发出令人不愉快的声音
52) go out of one‘s way to do sth. 特地（不怕麻烦地）做某事 53) make sb. feel at home 使某人感到宾至如归 54) be/get used to 习惯于… 55) learn … by oneself 自学 II 句型
1 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are? 请问洗手间在哪里？ 英语中表达问路或处所的句式有不少，请完成下列同义句： Excuse me. Could you tell me _____ _______ to the restrooms? Excuse me. Could you tell me how _____ ____ get to the restrooms? Excuse me. Could you tell me how _____ get to the restrooms? Excuse me. ________ ________ the way to the restrooms, please? Excuse me. _______ ______ the restrooms, please?
Excuse me. How _____ ______ get to the restrooms, please? 2 They have organized games and the staff dressed up as clowns. 他们组织游戏活动，工作人员打扮成小丑的模样。
翻译：她很快给孩子们穿上衣服。She _____________________ ◎get dressed ―穿上衣服‖。= _____ _______ one’s clothes ◎dress up ―化装‖，―穿上盛装‖，―打扮‖ dress up as 打扮成….
They all _______ ________ _________ PLA men.
3 You‘re not supposed to make noise while eating noodles. 吃面条的时候你不应该弄出响声来。 be supposed to = should
while eating noodles是while从句的省略形式。 改写本句：
You _______ _______ make noise while ______ _______ eating noodles.
4 Although I still make lots of mistakes, it doesn‘t bother me like it used to. 虽然我还是出了不少错，但它不像以前那样让我烦恼。
mistake ―错误‖，―过失‖，可数名词。常与make连用 例句：Anyone can make a mistake. 人人都会犯错误。 补充：词组 by mistake __________
5 I find it difficult to remember everything, but I‘m gradually getting used to things, and don‘t find them so strange any more.
我发现将这一切全记住很难，但慢慢就对这些东西习惯了，也就不再觉得它们很怪异了。 1）I find it difficult to remember everything. 改为复合句 I find (that) _____ _____ difficult to remember everything. 2）get/be used to sth/doing(sth) ―习惯于‖ be used to do ―被用来……‖ used to do “过去常常…”
6 Your teachers will not be pleased if you write e-mail English in a test! 如果你在测试中用电子邮件英语老师会不高兴的。
用unless 改写：_______________________________________. 练习
1. 晚会上我通常是喝茶而不是喝咖啡。 I often ___________________at the party.
Though _______________________, she has a young heart. 3. 坐电梯到二楼，银行就在书店旁边。
_____________________ the second floor, the bank is __________ the bookstore. 4. 体育和音乐相比，我更喜欢音乐。 I _________________________________. 5. 微机室不许吸烟。
Smoking ____________________ in the computer room. 6. 中国以它的特殊文化而闻名。
China _____________________ its special culture. 7. 吃饭时不要用筷子指着别人。
Don‘t _______________ others with chopsticks while eating. 8. 他们特意让我感觉自然些。
They _____________________ to ____________________. II 中考链接 1 选择
1) They ______ many happy hours ______ along the beach during that holiday. A. spend, walking B. spent, walking C. cost , walking D. gave, walking
2) Which one has the same meaning as ―Take your time‖?
A. Take it easy B. No hurry C. Hurry up D. Be quick 3) Can you tell me ____________?
A. how much does it cost B. how much it is C. how much it costs D. Both B and C 4) I feel __________after a good sleep.
A. relaxation B. relaxed C. relaxes D. relaxs 5) ---- Will you come to the dinner party? ---- I won‘t come until Jenny __________. A. will be invited B. can be invited C. invited D. is invited
6) It‘s too hot. Do you mind ___________ the window? A. my closing B. my opening C. open D. close 7) She _____________ Shanghai next week.
A, is leaving for B. leaves for C. leaved D. left 8) Yang Liwei is proud ________ his motherland. A. in B. of C. from D. for
9) He __________ in his English Test Paper. His teacher was very angry with him. A. makes some mistakes B. make a mistake C.made few mistakes D. made many mistakes 2 句型转换
1) Are there any public restrooms around here? Could you tell me?（合并） Could you tell me if _______ ________ any public restrooms here? 2) Should I shake hands or kiss? (同义句)
Am I _________ __________ shake hands or kiss? 3) He can‘t come to the party today. I think.(合并)
I _________ think he __________ come to the party today.
4) Lily spent more than two hundred yuan buying this T-shirt.（同义句） This T-shirt _________ Lily _________ two hundred yuan. 5 The child is too young to put on clothes himself.（同义句） ________ too difficult for the child to _________ himself.
九年级 UNITS 13-15
基础知识巩固 I 词组
56) aim at 瞄准；针对
57) for instance 例如；比如 58) at times 有时；偶尔 59) to start with 首先
60) clean out 清除；把…打扫干净
61) get back to sb. 过一会再与某人通话 62) be off 离开；走开 63) so far 到目前为止
64) thanks to 幸亏；由于；因为 65) look forward to 盼望；期待 66) care for 关心；关怀；照顾 II 句型
1. Rainy days make me sad. 阴雨天让我难受。
2. It makes me want to join a clean-up campaign. 这让我想加入一次清扫大运动。 ★make的用法
1) make sb./sth. + adj.
2) make sb. / sth. + do使某人做某事（不带to） 造句：
I __________________________ want to join a clean-up campain.
3. For instance，they can help you to compare two different products so that you can buy the one you really need. 例如，他们可以帮你比较两个不同的产品，以便你可以买到你确实需要的。 1)for instance = _______ ________
2)so that 为了，以便，引导目的状语从句 造句：
★注意：so … that …常用来引导结果状语从句
4. In the past twelve months, they‘ve had three major concerts and made a hit CD. 在过去的十二个月里，他们举办了三场较大的音乐会，出版了一张很受欢迎的CD唱片。 1）―in the past/last+时间段‖常用于现在完成时的句子中。
2）短语make a hit表示―大获成功‖、―（演出等）大受欢迎；受到赞扬‖ 翻译：他的歌曲轰动一时。His song was _____ ______ _____. 5. The walls are made from old glass bottles that are glued together. 墙是由旧玻璃瓶粘在一起建成的。
be made from/of意为―由……（原料）制成‖ be made from 看不出原材料是什么； be made of可看得出原材料
补充：be made up of表示由一种种成分或一个个成员组成。 完成句子：
1)葡萄酒是由葡萄制成的。Wine _______________ grapes. 2)这桌子是由木头做的。The desk _______________ wood. 3)电视机是由数百个不同的零件组装成的。
A TV set is _________________ hundreds of different parts. 练习
I基础知识 1 翻译短语
1) put on
turn down 3) the number of ________ a number of __________ 4) have been to________ have gone to _________ have been in Jinan for two weeks _____________ 2 词形填空
1）Here are some things they have learned from _________(scientist ) studies. 2）Sunglasses are used for _________ (keep) out the sun.
3）The students are _________ (confuse) about the _________ (confuse) problem. 4）I‘m considering __________ (study) in Beijing or Shanghai. 5）I felt _____________(embarrass) when everyone looked at me. 6）The old building (set up) yesterday. 7）(polite). 8）(recycle) in the future. 9）There (use) to be a lot of manatees.
10）(speak) to me. 11）(talk). 12）They 3 完成句子
He is very clever and he knows __________________. 2)我不喜欢阴雨天, 因为它常常使我伤感。
I don‘t like _____________, because it often ______________. 3)学生应该学会如何学习,否则你会觉得压力太大。
Students should learn __________, or you will ____________. 4)我把钥匙忘在家了。
I __________________________ home.
That day I got up early ________________________. 6)他假装没听见我说话,继续听音乐。
He ______________________ and went on listening to music. 7)这个教室有10米长，6米宽。
The classroom is ______________________. 8)离开房间时不要忘记关灯。
Don‘t forget ________________ when you leave the room. II 中考链接 1 选择
1) Loud music may make people __________ fast. A. to eat B. eat C. eated D. eats
2) The children were made __________ homework first. A. do B. to do C. did D. doing 3)----How many students are there in your school ?
----_______the students in our school A. The number of , is B. The number of , are C. A number of , is 4) Hurry up ! The play for ten minutes .
A. has begun B. had begun C. has been on D. began 5) When they were young , they A. used to travelling B.used to travel
C. were used to travel D.are used to travelling 6) ___________ have you been in China?
A. How long B. How often C. How soon D. How far 7) At last, Lucy made the baby ______ and the baby began to laugh. A. stop crying B. to stop crying C. stop to say D. to stop to cry 2 句型转换：同义句
1）It is three years since he died.
He has for three years.
2）Some endangered animals are looked after in the zoo.
Some endangered animals are of in the zoo. 3) It seems that Polar Bears are gentle animals.
Polar Bears seems gentle animals.
一般 ?? 过去时：谓语用动词的过去式常
见 ? ? 将来时：谓语用will／be going to+动词原形 八
种 ?? ? 进行时：谓语用am／is／are+动词的现在分词 时 ? 现在 ?态 ? 完成时：谓语用have／has+动词的过去分词
? 完成时：谓语用had+动词的过去分词 ?? 将来时：谓语用would或was／were going to+动词原形 （一）动词的五种种基本形式
英语中动词的五种基本形式为：动词原形，第二人称单数，现在分词，过去分词和过去式。如： work—works—working—worked—worked. 1.动词的五种基本形式变化表
4．巧记AAA型不规则动词（A代表原形、过去式和过去分词） 击中、受伤、让、吐痰、去掉、花费、读、放、砍 hit hurt let spit rid cost read put cut (4)延续性动词与非延续性动词的用法
1)现在完成时表示动作从过去某个时候开始一直持续到现在，与一段时间连用时应注意句中的谓语动词需是延续性动词，非延续性动词不可和一段时间连用。如： 我离开这所学校已八年了。 误:I've left this school for eight years.
正:I've been away from this school for eight years. 他借用我的词典已两天了.
误:He has borrowed my dictionary for two days. 正:He has kept my dictionary for two days.
不过，在否定句中非延序性动词可与一段时间连用。如： I haven't gone to see him for several months. 我已经好几个月没去看他了。 2)非延续性动词与
c.用句型“it is+一段时间”+since从句（从句中的谓语动词用非延续性动词的一般过去式）表示。如： It is two years since the old man died. 一．被动语态的构成及用法 1．被动语态的构成
This watch is made in China.这块手表是中国制造的。 （2）没有必要指出动作的执行者是谁。如：
More trees must be planted every year.每年都应该种更多的树。 （3）需要强调或突出动作的承受者时。如：
Chinese is spoken by more and more people in the world. (4)句子的主语是动作的承受者。如：
Many houses were washed away in the flood.许多房屋被洪水冲走了。
from Shijiazhuang to Beijing. A. three hours' drive B. three hour‘s drive C. three hours' drives D. three hours drive
A. light B. sight C. eyes D. effect
3. Jack often turns to me . Not long ago I gave how to learn physics well.
A. advices; a piece of good advice B. advices; a good advice C. advice; a good piece of advice D. advice; advice
4. He went back to the hall to try his at finding his lost gold watch, but never found it. A. best B. success C. result D. luck
5. The little girl asked her mother to buy her a nice pair of , so the mother went to some stores.
A. shoes; shoes B. shoes; shoe C. shoe； shoes D. shoe; shoe
6. A. reply B. seat C. hand D. reason 7. --Hello, may I speak to Tina, please? A. name B. way C. number D. telephone 8. --Isn't it getting dark earlier tonight? is on already. A. the street light B. the light of the street C. the street's light D. the light street
9. How many are there in the international village? A. Chinese B. Russian C. American D. German 10. The pears in my basket are smaller than __ in Jim's. A. it B. that C. ones D. those 11. --Is --No. We haven't got a camera.
A. everything B. something C. nothing D. anything 12. Which of the following cities is not a capital city? A. Sydney B. Moscow. C. Paris. D. Tokyo.
grass didn't grow well.
A. little B. a li L, C. a few D. few 14. --Who helped you with your English? -- ! I learned it all by myself.
A. Nobody B. Anybody C. Somebody D. Everybody
15. All the teachers enjoyed themselves on March 8th,because it was their own holiday.
A. man B. men C. woman D. women 16. Shanghai is one of the biggest__in our country. A. city B. city's C. citys D. cities 17. --Do you know about David? very well.
A. he B. himself C. him D. his
18. Teachers might also make sometimes; don‘t get upset. A. decisions B. choices C. noises D. mistakes 19. --Would you be so kind as to give me a ? I'm too tired to walk any further. --I'm so sorry, but the car‘s too crowded. A. seat B. lift C. drive D. place 20. --Oh, there isn't enough for us in the lift.
--It doesn't matter. Let's wait for the next.
A. ground B. floor C. place D. room
A. pilot B. policeman C. driver D. nurse
22. I am sure David will be able to find the library as he has a pretty good of direction. , A. idea B. feeling C. experience D. sense 23. It was A. aso B. soa C. sucha D. asuch
24. Studying in a foreign country is a different __and you can learn a lot. A. event B. exercise C. experience D. exhibition 25.--Do you know where your parents stay now? A. Mr Frank B. the Mr Frank C. Mr Frank's D. the frank's 26. A. computer B. dictionary C. camera D. basketball
27.Which of the following can give you all kinds of telephone numbers? A. 110. B. 119. C. 120. D. 114.
28. My mother has given me some good Art learning. It's very useful. A. advice to B. advices to C. advice on D. advices on 29. --Could I have something to eat? .
A. chicken B. tomatoes C. orange D. apples 30. children are still playing games outside. A. Two other little B. Other two little C. Little two other D. Other little two
31. She was very busy while staying at Macao. First she interviewed several employees in the branch days she paid a visit to some retired workers. A. the few next B. a few next C. the next few D. next a few
32.--Tomorrow is .Will you buy some flowers for your mother? --Of course I will.
A. Teachers' Day B. Father's Day C. Mother's Day D. May Day
A. another B. other C. the other D. the others 34. Which is the __ to the bus stop?
A. road B. way C. street D. address 35. I don‘t take my pen with me. May I use
A. your B. mine C. you D. yours
36. Jane has sent several letters, but A. all B. both C. either D. none
. A. you, he and I B. I, you and he C. he, I and you D. you, I and he
38. can do the job alone, as the saying goes "Two heads are better than one. ' A. None B. No one C. Anyone D. Everyone
39. Nick's father kept telling him that he should study harder, but __ didn't help. A. these B. he C. which D. it here?
--No, two students are iii and can't come to school to have lessons. A. anybody B. everybody C. somebody D. nobody . A. them; one B. one; another C. them; another D. one; the other A. each other B. each another C. the other each D. each one 43. His leg was hurt, A. it B. which C. that D. there 44. A. child's and woman's B. children and women's C. children's and women D. children's and women's 45. Mary, help to the bananas, please.
A. you B. your C. yourself D. yourselves A. it B. ones C. one D. piece popular than
A. much; her B. much; hers C. more； her D. more; hers
48. Don't worry, Mum！ I'm sure daddy will come back soon. A. No B. Many C. Those D. Two 49. --Oh, dear! Who broke the glass?
Sam Bruce. It was the cat.
A. Both； and B. Not; but C. Neither；nor D. Either; or to work out the maths problem. A. it; him B. it; he C. that; him D. that; he
A. own B. my own C. my own one D. myself
1. This morning I had milk for my breakfast. A. an B. a C. the D. / 2. --What's the matter with you?
--I caught bad cold and had to stay in bed. A. a; / B. a; the C. a; a D. the; the
morning. --Is it A. a; the B. the； the C. the; a D. a; a
A. a;a B. a;/ C. the; a D. the; the 5. There is A. a B. the C. an D. / 6. --Did you enjoy your stay in Xl'an? A. a B. an C. the D. /
7. --Excuse me,could you tell me where the nearest post office is? A. 500-meters away B. 500 meter far C. 500 meters away D. 500-meter-far away 8. David has A. a B. an C. the D. / 9. --How many students are there in your school, Mike? --There are over students in our school. A. two thousands B. two thousands of C. two thousand D. two thousand of 10. sun is bigger than A. A； the B. A; an C. The; an D. The; the 11. People like to see films on cinema.
A. the; the B. ; the C. the; / D. /; a
12. John lives on A. nine B. the ninth C. ninth D. a ninth 14. --How many days are there in a year? .
A. three hundreds and sixty five B. three hundreds sixty five C. three hundred and sixty five D. three hundred sixty five
15. Autumn is A. third B. the three C. thirds D. the third 16. The boy was so hungry that he ate
A. three bowls of rices B. three bowl of rice C. three bowl of rices D. three bowls of rice 17. What A. a B. an C. the D. /
month of a year. A. the; a B. a; the C. /; the D. the; / 19. They are learning now.
A. Lesson Eight B. the eight lesson C. Lesson Eighth D. Eighth lesson
20. About of the workers in that factory are young people. A. third fifths B. three fifths C. three fives D. three fifth 21. There are months in a year.
A. twelve B. twelfth C. twelveth D. the twelfth 22. English is __ useful language in __ world. A. an; the B. a; the C. the; / D. /;the
23. There is A. a; A B. the; The C. a; The D. the; A 24. A. a; a B. the; the C. a; the D. the; a A. a B. an C. the D. /
26.The computer of this kind can work __ than the one of that kind. A. hundred of times faster B. a hundred time faster C. hundred times faster D. hundreds of times faster A. 20 percents B. 20 percent C. The 20 percent D. The 20 percents .
A. first B. at first C. the first D. in first A. the B. an C. / D. a
. A. on October the first, 1949 B. in October the first, 1949 C. on October one, 1949 D. on October first one, 1949 31. The film begins at 4..15. "4.15' is,__
A. four fifth B. fifteen four C. four fifteen D. a quarter to four 32. It took me to finish my homework.
A. two and a half hour B. two hour and a half C. two hours and a half D. a half and two hour 33. At the age of A. twenty B. the twenty C.twentieth D.twenty-first
A.The number;first fourth B.A number;one's second C.A number;one second D.The number;three quarters A.a B.an C.the D./ A.a B.an C.the D./ A. two third B. second three C. two thirds D. two three , so he knows it very well. A. for the four time B. four times C. a fourth time D. for four A. each two year B. every second years C. every two years D. each second years A. the1978 B. 1978's C. the year of 1978s D. the 1970s
great fun to surf on Internet. A. a; the B. a; / C. /; the D. the; the 42. --What's in your bag?
A. a B. an C. the D. /
43. --Is English-Chinese dictionary on the desk yours?
--No, I don't have English-Chinese dictionary. I use English-English dictionaries. A. an; an B. an; the C. the; an D. the; the 44. Mr Brown was still ill in went hospital to see him.
A. a; the B. the; the C. a; a D. /; the
read. A. the B. a C. an D. / 46. --Excuse me, is the supermarket far from here?
A. 7 minutes walk B. 7 minute walk C. 7 minutes' walk D. 7 minute's walk 47. She caught me by ann so that she couldn't fall. A. the B. a C. my D. /
48. John is learning Chinese language is very difficult. A. /; / B. /; the C. the; / D. the; the
49. Don't tell a lie, little boy. You should be honest child. A. a B. an C. the D. / 50. --Will you get there by, --No, I'll take taxi.
A. /; a B. a; the C. /. / D. the; a
the age of ten, she learned to play the piano. A. After B. In C. At D. By
2.The old man took a walk every day rained. A. except B. besides C. beside D. as her new dress. A. after B. for C. at D. in
4.His mother bought him a new bicycle morning of his eighteenth birthday. A. on B. in C. at D. before 5.－ －Thank you. I'm glad you say so. A. for B. at C. in D. on 6.--How king have you been working in this factory? -- 1986.
A. In B. From C. After D. Since
7.Smoking isn't good for us.So 成年人 young people should smoke. A. not only; but also B. both; and C. either; or D. neither; nor
8.The old lady the bus. A. in B. having C. with D. on
9. People use computers they can work out problems quickly. A. so that B. though C. as soon as D. even if he returns. A. while B. when C. because D. since
11. We'll have a picnic coming Sunday. A. when B. whether C. if D. although
12. The children went on doing their exercises was time for supper. A. though B. while C. as D. after A. as B. than C. that D. as well as 14.Can you answer this question A. by B. in C. with D. from
15.Look China wall, please. A. after; of; in B. at; of; in C. after; in; on D. at; of; on
16.We won the relay race. And there was a big smile our teacher's face. A. off B. near C. on D. between 17.The twins got on well their classmates. A. to B. in C. with D. about 18.Let's hurry, or we'll be late A. to B. at C. with D. for .
A. 1989,March B. in March,1989 C. March, 1989 D. 1989,inMarch 20. G-ranny took one look at us A. by B. through C. on D. in 21.We had our breakfast seven, A. /; to B. in; to C. at; to D. on; to 22. --Which would you like better, tea --Tea. please.
A.but B. and C.or D. with
23. I didn't win the English speech contest(竞赛 my teacher wasn't angry with me. She encouraged me to work harder. A. but B. or C. so D. and
his schoolbag, so he had to share Mary's. A. without B. for C. with D. past 25. --What are you going to do, Li Hua?
--I am going to borrow some books the library. A. in B. at C. from D. to
26. You must start right now, A. for B. and C. so D. or
27. Take this dictionary with you use it in class. A. when B. in order to C. but D. so that
28. her. A. Though B. As C. When D. Because of 29. Most of my friends like driving or riding to work, I like walking.
A. and B. so C. but D. or
them. A. such; on B. such; in C. too; in D. so; on
31. -- one of the people from Wuhu, I'm proud "Chery (奇瑞) ". --Me, too.
A. For; to B. As; of C. With; for D. Of; at
32.You'll learn English well you put your heart into it. A. if B. so C. until D. or
33. I won't let you in pass. A. until B. for C. since D. because 34. --Thank you the beautiful flowers! --Not at all.
A. in B. on C. at D, for 35. I learn French the radio every day. A. on B. in C, from D. at 36. It's good manners to wait __ line. A. in B. on C. at D. with
37. How many English words had you learnt __ last term? A. by the end of B. at the end of C. to the end of D. till the end of
people when they trouble.
A. over;'in B. at; in C. in; at D. at; for 39. I can't do this work well A. under B. for C. without D. from
40. Don't shout the old woman. You should her. A. to; at B. at; to C. in；for D. from; for 41. We must be strict A. with; in B. in; with C. with; to D. to; of honest man. A. on; a B. in; an C. on; an D. at; the my joy, I can answer this question.
A. With B. To C. By D. For the news. A. into B. for C. at D. out of
are a lot of bananas A. on; on B. in; on C. on; in D. in; in A. in B. by C. on D. at
1. I think Chinese is than maths. A. interesting B. more interesting C. most interesting D. the most interesting 2. --What does Lucy like better, singing or dancing? A. be good at B. be good for C. be bad at D. be bad for
3. Which subject do you like A. best B. well C. better D. good A. careful enough B. enough carefully C. carefully enough D. enough careful A. More; fat B. The more; fatter C. More; the fatter D. The more; the fatter 6. I don't think English is Chinese. A. as important as B. not important as C. not so important D. important as
A. alone B. lonely C. happily D. friendly 8. What a cough! You seem ill. A. terrible; terribly B. terribly; terrible C. terrible; terrible D. terribly; terribly
9. The two friends were other that they forgot everything. A. so B. too C. very D. much box? A. heavy B. heavier C. more heavier D. the heaviest
11. Jim is And I'm sure in the exams. A. well; good B. good: well
C. well: well D. good; good 12. You look A. more thin B. more thinner C. much more thin D. much thinner A. hungry B. angry C. tired D. thirsty 14.-- Can you understand me?
A. hardly B. almost C. even D. ever
15. --What are you going to give your mother for her A. something special B. anything special C. special something D. special anything 16. --No matter where you are, don't litter things. -- I won't. A good environment is A. hright B. modern C. famous D. important 17. – --- About twice a month.
A. How often B. How soon C. How much D. How long 18. I'll work I can.
A. so hardly as B. so hard as C. as hardly as D. as hard as 19. It is very A. interested B. interesting C. interested in D. interest 20. Things are worse than I lhought.
A. more B. few C. very D. much 21. It is one o'clock, but her father hasn't come back A. already B. still C. too D. yet 22.--How are your parents?
--They are very . thank you.
A. good B. kind C. well D. happy 23. When I got to the classroom, no one was there. .
A. bright B. full C. empty D. crowded today? --He has a little fever,and has got a headache.
A. carefully B. quietly C. worried D. high 25.Wait a minute, and I have to tell you.
A. something interested B. something interesting C. interesting something D. anything interesting 26.. I shall visit you A. sometimes B. sometime C. some time D. some times
A. a long enough holiday B. an enough long holiday C. a holiday enough long D. a long holiday enough A. the better voice B. a good voice C. the best voice D. a better voice A. pleasant B. grateful C. satisfied D. helpful
30. Those T-shirts are usually $ 35 each, but today they have a (an) center.
A. regular B. special C. cheap D. ordinary 31. --How was your job interview?
proper answers to most of the questions they asked.
A. better B. easier C. worse D. happier
32. Longjing tea, Jasmine tea and Wuyi tea are all ? A. tastes best B. smells most C. sounds best D. drinks mostly 33. --Can Li Hua help me with my English? --I regret to tell you her English is A. as good as B. no more than C. no better than D. as much as
like a baby. Nobody would like to wake him up from a good dream,because he needed rest.
A. fell asleep B. was sound asleep C. got asleep D. went to sleep 35. --Can I help you?
--Well, I'm afraid the box is heavy for you,but thank you all the same. A. so B. much C. very D. too 36. --Would you like some wine? --Yes, just
A. little B. verylittle C. a little D. little bit by car.
A. quick B. the quickest C. much quick D. quicker
A. the happiest time B. a more happier time C. much happiest time D. a much happier time 39. I‘m surprised that you should have been fooled by such a(an) A. ordinary B. easy C. smart D. simple 40. A. So a heavy B. So heavy a C. A such heavy D. Such heavy a
A. frighten B. frightened C. frightening D. frightenly
at the master and felt quite
A. sad; sad B. sadly; sadly C. sad; sadly D. sadly; sad all through the night. A. awake B. awoke C. awaked D. awoken 44. --What do you think of the concert? --Oh, it was success.
A. a very B. quite a C. so D. really
45. tight; . A. too; high B. very; expensive C. so; low D. rather; cheap 46. My than I. A. older; older B. elder; older C. older; elder D. elder; elder
1. Peter come with us tonight, but he isn't very sure yet. A. must B. may C. can D. will 2. --Excuse me, look at the sign NO PHOTOS! --Sorry, I
A. don't see B. didn't see C. haven't seen D. won't see 3. --The head teacher is always saying my hair is too long. --He's right. I think you'd better A. make B. have C. to make D. to have
4. We did what we could the people in Wenchuan. A. to help B. helping C. helped D. helps 5. The sharks in the sea will people. A. drive B. keep C. attack D. protect a verb in it.
A. lost B. gone C. missed D. left
7. --I saw Betty go to Grandpa Zhang's home just now.
--Yes,she is often seen A. to help B. help C. helps D. helped
for ten ho,urs at least. It was at nine that she fell asleep last night. A. slept B. had slept C. has slept D. was sleeping 9. The boy was able to himself when he was very young. A. dress B. wear C. put on D. in
10. --Do you know Liu Xiang, the Olympic Champion,returned on Thursday morning？ A. pride of B. proud of C. sorry for D. afraid of
11. --Jack, please at my home tomorrow morning because my car will be repaired. --No problem.
A. pick me B. pick me up C. catch me up D. hold me up 12． A. pay for it B. wear it out C. try it 9ut D. dress up for it
13. The farmer A. took B. caught C. left D. grasped
silent. A. changed B. went C. took D. appeared
15. Could you this 20-doilar bill so I can make a phone call? A. divide B. tear C. break D. cut 16. There was a large box behind thedoor and Peter A. help B. rest C. avoid D. prevent
17. Your football team ours on Sunday, but we A. beat; beat B. beat;won C. won; won D. worn; beat 18. --I haven't seen you recently.
examination. A. study B. studying C. studied D. to study 19. She used to be terribly shy, but a year abroad has A. changed B. shaped C. turned D. become 20. I happy about the price of eggs.
A. am't B. am not C. do not D. won't 21. ---What about playing basketball tomorrow, Tom? ---I would rather basketball. It's too cold outside.
A. stay; playing B. stay; play C. to stay; to play D. to stay;playing
22.--Do you think our football team will win the match? --Yes. We have better players. So I A. hope B. ask C. help D. expect 23. --Did James speak to you this morning? --No, he me, but he didn't notice me. A. passed B. saw C. greeted D. knocked
24. My English teacher asked me the words every morning. A. read B. reads C. to read D. reading 25. You __ play on the road. It's dangerous. A. mustn't B. may C. can D. must 26. Can I the bike back a little later? A. lend B. return C. give D. borrow
27. She's got a high fever. She has to two days off. Which of the following is WRONG? A. make B. have C. take D. ask for 28. Neither Li Leinor Han Meimei Harbin. A. have been to B. has been to C. have gone to D. go to 29. No hurry, please your time. A. take B. bring C. carry D. catch 30. There is going to A. be B. has C. have D. is
31. --Must I stay at home? --No, you
A. mustn't B. needn't C. may not D. can not 32. --Do you have this kind of MP4?
You can come next week. A. wrote them down B. tried them on C. took them off D. sold them out 33. --How long have you here? --About two months.
A. been B. gone C. come D. arrived 34. Stamps A. use B. using C. used D. are used 35. tomorrow. A. rains B. rain C. rained D. rainy 36. A. not B. to not C. not to D. did not 37. There A. is B. was C. are D. were 38. I enjoy A. to listen to B. listening to C. hearing D. to hear 39. --Would you please __ me an eraser, Lucy? --Certainly. Here you are.
A. borrow B. lend C. borrctwed D. lent
40. Don't forget to A. speak B. tell C. say D. talk as soon as you get there. A. ring me up B. ring up me C. wake me up D. wake up me 42. --You'd better hurry, or we'll be late for the plane. --Don't worry. The plane will in two hours. A. take in B. take away C. take off D. take out
43. The kite is flying high in the sky. It a bird. A. looks at C. looks for D. looks after
44. I missed the last bus, so I go home on foot yesterday. A. must B. have to C. may D. had to
B. looks like
45. --Will you stay for lunch?
--Sorry, . My brother is coming to see me. A. I mustn't B. I wouldn't C. I needn't D. I won't 46. The car much money.
A. not cost B. not have cost C. isn't cost D. didn't cost
1. Everybody in the village likes Jack because he is good at telling and jokes. A. turning up B. putting up C. making up D. showing up 2. With his big red nose, he his grandpa. A. looks up B. takes after C. looks after D. takes for
3. The water supply in this area will be from 8 am today to 8 am tomorrow. A. run out B. broken off C. cut out D. cut off
4. Lucy, could you please help me the map on the blackboard? We won't need it. A. put awry B. put off C. put on D. put up
5. --When you come to ,the scene, isn't it disappointing to find a McDonald's in every town? --Well, people can have different tastes. A. think of B. think out C. think over D. think up
6. Mike's mother made him at home because it's raining heavily outside. A. stay B. stayed C. to stay D. staying the difficulty soon.
A. get out B. get through C. get off D. get over
8. good to lie in the sun or swim in the water. A. does B. feels C. makes D. gets 9. Did you hear someone at the door?
A. knocks B. to knock C. knocked D. knocking A. called B, call C. to call D. calling 11. I because I didn't want to be late for school. A. am used to getting up early B. used to getting up early
C. am used to get up early D. used to get up early 12. The boy is made A. clean B. cleaning C. to clean D. cleans 13. You don't need A. to come B. come C. coming D. comes --No, I've grown up.
A. alone B. being alone C. lonely D. being lonely
me somewhere in Shanghai? --Yes, of course. Two years ago.
A. seeing B. see C. to see D. saw 16. It took Li Ming an hour A. to repair B. repairing C. repaired D. repair
17. A. lent B. borrowed C. have kept D. have lent 18. by dinosaurs in the Gobi Desert in the 1920s. A. found; lying B. founded; laid C. found; lain D. found; laid 19. The Olympic Rings the five parts of the world. A. find out B. stand for C. take place D. set up
20. His parents couldn't secondhand car. A. describe B. discover C. decide D. disappear
21. Wang Xiaobo was a quite special writer. . A. reading B. being reading C. seeing D. being seen 22. I a letter when my mother came in. A. write B. am writing C. was writing D. will write 23.I called him and he to have a talk with me. A. stop B. stops C. stopping D. stopped
A. blowing B. blow C. blows D. to blow 25. Your radio is too loud. Would you please A. turn down it B. turn it down C. to turn down it D. to turn it down
26. Try to give its meaning when you meet a new word. Don't A. work on B. take on C. keep on D. depend on
27. Suddenly one of the bags A. fell out B. fell down C. fell off D. will be 28. --Mum,can I put the peaches in the cupboard?
--No,dear. They don't A. keep B. fit C. get D. last
29. There's a football match. Please A. turn on B. take off C. turn off D. go on
30. this coat with you. A. bring B. carry C. take D. get
31. The bus driver drank so much that he a serious traffic accident. A. went off B. ran off C. set off D. took off 32. The camera is used for photos. A. to take B. take C. taking D. taken
33. my homework at home. I will bring it here this afternoon. A. forget B. forgot C. left D. put
34. What a pity! The kind girl a dishonest young man last week. A. was married B. married C. got married D. married with 35. --Have you heard of the light train?
--Yes, it can as many as 30, 000 passengers a day. A. send B. move C. take D. carry 36. She is so careful that she always looks over her exercises to there are no mistakes.
A. try out B. make sure C. find out D. think about 37. --Did you see Tom when you arrived here? --Yes' but he for Shanghai later:
A. is leaving B. leaves C. left D. has left
A. may B. must C. can't D. mustn't
39. Don' t worry! I' m sure you' 11 A. catch up with B. agree with C. geton well with D. make friend with
40. When you are sleeping, you had better all your windows Closed. A. to have B. not keep C. don't get D. with
41. --Dear, why not --Good idea. I'll not let a pence (便士)go to waste. A. save B. spend C. keep D. take
42. to do better than they can, both at school and. at home. A. hope B. are hoped C. expect D. are expected 43. --It looks like a television. Do you think so? .
A. understand B. know C. mean D. agree
44. Don't have the horse all the time. It needs a good rest. A. be workifig B. working C. to work D. work
45. John, look at the time. you play the piano at such a late hour? A. Must B. Can C. May D. Need 46. --Hi, Sam. We are going for a walk. Would you like to ? --Great. Let' s go.
A. come along B. come on C、come out D. come up
1. --Hello, Zhang Li. I'll have to return to Canada because I've worked here for a year. -- A. What time flies B. How time flies C. What does time fly D. How does time fly 2. A. How important meeting is it B. How an important meeting it is C. What an important meeting is it D. What an irhportant meeting it is
3. A. there B. it C. that D. this 4. --What sport do you like best?
high board ! A. Whata fun is it B. How fun it is C. How a fun is it D. What fun it is 5. A. What exciting is it B. How exciting is it C. What exciting it is D. How exciting it is
6. A. What a good advice B. How a good advice
C. What good advice D. How good advice 7. We haven't seen each other for many months. A. What I missed you B. What did I miss you C. How I missed you D. How did I miss you 8. it is for us to see that he does his work so well ! A. What surprise B. How surprise C. What a surprise D. How a surprise 9. A. What perfectly protected B. How perfect protected C. HOW perfectly protected D. What perfect protected 10. Alice, you feed the birds, ?
A. will you B. don't you C. do you D. shall we 11. Mr Zhang, let us have a rest, for we are so tired, A. may we B. could you C. shall we D. will you 12. Your brother came to see you, ?
A. does he B. doesn'the C. did he D. didn't he 13. -- is your maths teacher? --The one in red.
A. What B. Where C. Which D. How 14.
A. has he B. hasn't he C. did he D. didn't he 15. A. have you B. haven't you C. do you D. don't you 16. A. How much B. How many C. How long D. What
17. A. How a B. How C. What a D. What --Sure. She's a nurse.
A. where is your sister B. where your sister is C. what is your sister D. what your sister is 19. John likes listening to the radio, ？ A. does he B. doesn't he C. doesn't John D. does John 20.
A. Don't be B. Be not C. Not be D. Never 21. No ! It's too dangerous!
A. to swim B. swimming C. swim D. do swim 22. -- --Hmm, it's summer there and a little windy. A. How B. What C. What about D. How about 23. quiet! Your little brother is sleeping. A. Don't be B. Don't C. Be D. Never
24. your teacher will be angry with you. A. /; or B. be; or C. is; so D. /; but 25. Don't __ in the sun! It's bad __ your eyes. A. read; to B. read; for C. reading; for D. to read; to A. no drop B. not drop C. don't drop D. never dropping ideas did you take? --Mary's.
A. What B. Who C. Where D. Whose 28. What A. shall B. will C. would D. won't 29. Let's go for some tea, A. shall we B. will we C. do we D. don't we A. does he B. doesn't he C. isn't he D. is he 31. -- do you like best?
--Orange, because orange can bring me success. A. What B. Why C. Which D. What color 32. Mother said to him, "Don't on football". A. spend too much time B. to spend too much time C. spend too many time D. to spend too many time 33. Don't A. angry B. angry with
C. be angry D. not be angry 34. Don't run in the street, . A. or; hurt B. or; be hurt C. and; get hurt D. so; get hurt 35. that again! It's too dangerous. A. Don't B. Don't do C. Don't did D. Don't doing 36.—Would you please give me some water? A.Yes,I would B.Certainly C.No,thanks D.Yes,please 37.—Could you look after Polly for me while we‘re away? .
A.No,thanks B.With pleasure C.I‘m not afraid D.I‘m sure you will ? --I have got a cough.
A.What‘s your trouble B.What have you got C.Why did you come here D.Have you got a cough 39. --Now,where is my schoolbag? ! We'll be late for school. A. Just a minute B. Take it easy C. Don't worry D. Hurry up 40. --Are you ready? .
A. I'm very sorry. B. Try to be patient. C. Not yet, wait a minute,please. D. Do you have the time, please?
41. --My sister has lost the chance to work in Guangzhou. .
A. Well done B. Good luck C. What a pity D. Congratulations 42.-- English has a large vocabulary, doesn't it?
more expressions and you will find it easier to read and communicate. A. Know B. Knowing C. To know D. Known 43. No smoking in the school. It's not allowed. A. and drinking B. or drinking C. and drink D. or no drinking
44. Take ! Many people hurt themselves When they are
A. careful; careful B. care; careful C. care; careless D. care; carefully
45. __ she sings! So many young people are crazy about her. A. How well B. What bad C. How badly D. What good 46. A. Must B. Should C. Ought to D. Do 47. __ on Monday night that all this happened?. A. Is it B. It is C. Was it D. It was
48. The unsold goods he brought home are useless to me, A. aren't they B. are they C. did he D. didn't he 49. Nobody has the right to go there to have dinner free, A. hasn't it B. has it C. haven't they D. do they 50. I don't believe everything goes well with you, ? A. do they B. does it C. don't they D. doesn't it 51. Mr Wang must go to Beijing to visit Mrs Brown today, he?
A. mustn't B. may not C. can't D. needn't
1. --Have you found any information about Tibet on the Internet? --Yes. But I don't know it is useful for you. A. that B. what C. if D. how ?
A. what he happened B. what the matter is with him C. what happened to him D. what did he happened 3. --Kate, do you know it is from here to the gym? --About twenty-minutes' walk. A. how long B. how far C. how soon D. how often .
A. whose bicycle is it B. it is whose bicycle C. is it whose bicycle D. whose bicycle it is 5. --Could you tell me ? to the library.
A. where are the twins; have been B. where were the twins; have been C. where the twins are; have gone D. where the twins were; have gone
6. Could you tell me A. Mrs King where lives B. where does MrsKing live C. where Mrs King lives D. Mrs King lives where . A. what was the matter B. what the matter is C. what is wrong D. what wrong was 8. Could you tell me there? A. when the first bus will arrive at B. when would the first bus arrive
C. when the first bus arriving D. when the first bus arrives 10. .
A. whether it was hotter or not B. what to do it C. when he comes back D. how to call the boy 11. Could you tell me A. what does; look like B. what; was C. what; is like D. what; likes 12. Could you tell me A. which room Mr Brown is lived B. which room does Mr Brown live in C. which room Mr Brown lives in D. which room Mr Brown lives A. when has he moved B. when did he move C. when he moved D. when will he move ?
A. which the way is to Harvard B. which to Harvard C. where's Harvard D. which is the way to Harvard .
A. the matter happened B. the matter was happened C. did the matter happen D. the matter will be happened . A. when will he give back the tape B. whether has he received higher education C. that he has been busy
D. whether she will join in our English evening Party 17. Do you know ?
A. how long has the meeting begun B. what the matter is with Jim
C. how soon will the train arrive D. what has happened to him A. where do we have to go B. how can we get to plane C. which city shall we go to D. which gate we have to go to 19. A. have gone to B. have been to C. going D. stays:in
20. A. what your age is B. what's your number C. what's the life here like D. what class you are 21. Could you tell me which school ? A. we'have to go B. we have to go to C. have we to go D. have we to go to 22. She didn't remember her glasses there. A. where she had put B. if she had put C. where did she put D. is had she put 23. Do you know ?
A. how they were arriving in the city B. what is wrong with the boy C. who are they waiting for D. when will they leave for London 24. He said he was very sad. A. Which B. that C. if D. when --Why not go to the park? A. where I can go for a picnic B. where can I go for a picnic C. what I can go for a picnic D. what can I go for a picnic
26. Can you tell me A. that B. what C. where place D. whether
27. I hear A. which B. what C. that D. whether 28. I don't believe A. when B. that C. where D. what 29. Do you know made him angry last time?
A. when B. that C. What D. if
30. The teacher asked the new student class he was in. A. which B. where C. if D. that
31. I don't know Mr Green will come to see us. He'll help us with our English. A. why B. when C. how D. where 32. --Be careful! Don't break the bottles. Do you hear I said, David? --Yes, Mum.
A. what B, that C. why D. if
A. what should I choose B. which I should choose C. which should I choose D. what I should choose
1. The matter you were arguing about last night has been settled. A. that B. what C. why D. for which 2. They talked for about an hour of things and persons A. which B. that C. who D. whom . A. will rain B. rains C. rained D. is raining A. that B. those C. which D. what 5. I'll tell you he told me last night. A. all which B. all what C. that all D. all that
6. A robot is a machine some difficult work instead of man. A. who can did B. when can do C. that can do D. what can do
7. They asked him to tell them everything he saw at the front. A. what B. that C. which D. where 8. You will catch a cold put on more clothes. A. if you B. if you will not C. unless you D. until you
9. He has to work on Sundays, he doesnot like. A. and which B. which C. and when D. when
10. The panda is a kind of animals can be found only in China. A. who B. whose C. which D. where
11. She doesn't speak her friend, but her written work is excellent. A. so well as B. so often as C. so much as D. as good as
12. You will do much better A. if B. before C. although D. unless 13. He is a man of great experience, much can be learned. A. who B. that C. from which D. from whom 14. Is that the reason A. which B. what C. why D. for that 15. I really don't like people __.say much but do little. A. when B. which C. who D. where 16. As she asleep. A. read; was falling B. was reading;fell C. was reading; was falling D. read; fell
17. In fact, the Englishman didn't understand the three questions A. where B. who C. in which D. which
18. It is 60 years the People's Republic of China was founded. A. after B. before C. when D. since 19. A. The moment B. Before C. Till D. For
20. --Tomorrow will be Mother's Day. What will you do for your mother? up. A. will wake B. is waking C. wakes D. woke
21. I often visited Tian'anmen Square I was staying in Beijing. A. until B. during C. while D. throughout 22. They waited they didn't want anyone to see them leave. A. since; because B. until; as C. unless; for D. so; because
23. Without friendship, one can't be happy though he is rich enough. As for me, I' 11 never forget the days I spent with my dearest friends.
A. that B. when C. who D. where
24. Do you know the young lady A. who B. whom C. with whom D. which
A. only if B. even though C. only when D. ever since
26. Miss Green is the only person can help you with your English.
A. she B. whom C. which D. who 27. Didn't you see the man ?
A. I nodded just now B. whom I nodded just now C. I nodded to him just now D. I nod'ded to just now 28. He paid the boy $ 10 for washing ten windows,most hadn't been cleaned for at least a year. A. these B. those C. that D. which
29. I can still remember the sitting room A. what B. which C. that D. where
30. Finally, the thief handed everything A. which B. what, C. whatever D. that
31. The dog rushed to the small village A. where B. which C. that D. so that 32. We'll go for a picnic if it this Sunday. A. won't rain B. isn't raining C. doesn't rain D. don't rain 33. --Li Lei, you'd better go tobed early.
--OK. I' 11 go to bed I finish my homework. A. whether B. if C. when D. as soon as 34. If I A. am; will travel B. was; would travel C. were; would travel D. were; traveled name is Lucy. A. who B. whose C. which D. whom
you leave tomorrow. --Sure. I will.
A. when B. how C. as soon as D. while 37. My money is not the only thing A. which B. that C. who D. whose
38. By the time he school. A. had returned; finished B. returned; had finished C. returned; finished D. would return; finished --I think he will come if he free tomorrow. A. comes; is B. comes; will be C. will come; is D. will come; will be 40. --Mum, shall we have lunch?
--We will have it when your dad
A. when; returns B. where; returns C. where; will return C. when; will return already A. has; left B. left; / C. had; left D. was; leaving 42. I like the music A. that B. what C. where D. who
43. I wonder if the foreign friends A. leave B. leaves C. left D. are leaving were drawn by a famous artist.
A. that B. who C. what D. whom
1. Henry a birthday card for Sam yesterday.
A. has bought B. buys C. bought D. will buy 2. --What were you doing at this time yesterday? -- I my motorbike.
A. mend B. mended C. was mending D. am mending A. are talking B. talked C. were talking D. have talked 4. --Who's in the office?
A. is writing B. wrote C. would write D. write 5. Bikes mustn't everywhere.
A. be put B. be putted C. put D. putting 6. The programs __ easily if you use short-wave radio. A. can pick up B. pick up C. will pick up D. can be picked up 7. --Have you ever been to France? --Yes, I there last August.
A. have gone B. wentC. have been D. were no shoe store here last month. A. is B. was C. are D. were in Beijing since 1993.
A. work B. works C. worked D. has worked 53
A. plant B. were planted C. should be planted D. should plant 11. --Mr Johnson, we have found your watch. --My watch! Thank you. Where it? A. do you find B. have you found C. did you find D. were you finding
12. English is a useful language. It A. is spoken B. was spoken C. can speak D. will speak 13. --Do you like this cotton skirt? --Yes, it A. is felt B. is feeling C. feel D. feels 14. Older people must A. speak B. spoken C. be spoke D. be spoken
15. --Excuse me. You shouldn't smoke here. Look at the sign "NO SMOKING HERE".
--Sorry, I it.
A. doesn't see B. haven't seen C. didn't see D. hadn't seen 16. --Where is Mr Zhang?
--Look! He on a big machine over there. A. works B. worked C. is working D. has worked
17. Please tell me where have our picnic tomorrow. A. we will B. will we C. will D. will you
18. We English for three years already. And we can speak a little English now. A. learn B. have learned C. has learned D. will learn 19. Our classroom must A. keep B. to keep C. be kept D. to be kept 20. --I felt very happy that I to be the host. -- Congratulations !
A. choose B. am chosen C. was chosen D. have chosen
21. I hear there A. is going to have B. will have C. is going to be D. are going to be 22. --Why is your classroom so clean and tidy? --It A. cleans B. is cleaning C. cleaned D. is cleaned
23. The stars in the daytime.
A. can't see B. can't seen C. can't be seen D. see 24. He must to the hospital at once.
A. send B. be sent C. sends D. be sending 25. Sam __ at the party last night.
A. heard to sing B. was heard to sing C. heard sing D. was heard sing 26. Mary on shoes when she them. A. tries; buys B. tries; buies C. trys; buys D. trys; buies 27. The girt often A. caught; dances B. catches; dance C. catches; danced D. catches; dances 28. Paper A. is B. are C. was D. were 29. The Greens China for five years. A. has been in B. have been in C. went to D. has gone to
30. Thousands of trees in our city every spring, so our city is becoming more and more beautiful. A. plant B. planted C. are planting D. are planted A. read B. to read C. reading D. to buy 32. Liu Ming row a boat when he was ten.
And he still now.
A. can't; can't B. could; couldn't C. couldn't; can't D. couldrn't; couldn't 33. -- the baby still --No, it crying.
A. Has; cried; has stopped B. Is; cryings stopped C. Did; cry; stopped D. Iss crying; has stopped 34. Some flowers by Li Ming already. A. have been watered B. watered C. have watered D. has been watered 35. Eddie and Nancy A. have died B. died C. have been dead D. dying
36. __ the book __ by you before?
A. Does; be read B. Will; be read C. Has; be read D. Has; been read 37. I that you __ good care of her that day.
A. thought; will take B. thought; would take C. thinki will take D. think; would take
38. --In recent years, more and more Americans like travelling during holidays. A. So do we Chinese B. So will we Chinese C. So we Chinese do D. So we Chinese will 39. The visitors a short test. A. ask; would take B. asked; will take C. asked; would take D. asked; can take
40. John sure that he A. be; willbe B. is; would be C. was; will be D. was; would be ill so she __ able to go skating the next day. A. is wonrt be B. is; wouldn't be C. was; won't be D. was; wouldn't be 42. He __ the thief to the police when he the man again. A. would take; would meet B. would take; met C. will take; will meet D. will take; meet 43. In our school library books in two weeks. A. return B. must return C. will return D. must be returned 44. Liu Ying A. will be born B. has born C. was born D. have been
great changes in our city. A. have been B. have been taken place C. were D. had been 46. --He he learn? --Last year.
A. learned; has B. learned; did C. has learned; has D. has learned; did
1. The man was iii in bed. We must a doctor. A. send away B. be sent for C. send for D. sent for
2. I __ some beautiful pictures by the old man.
A. gave B. give C. was giving D. was given 3. --How clean the room is today! Who it? --Jim did it just now.
A. cleaned B. will clean C. cleans D. has cleaned 4. in China since 1989. A. have been taken place B. have taken place C. took place D. was taken place 5. The Green family A. has been in B. has worked C. have-left for D. have gone to 6. -- he himself there? --No, I don't think so.
A. Do; enjoy B. Does; enjoies C. Does; enjoys D. Does; enjoy
7. -- from them very often? --Certainly.
A. Do; hear B. Does; hear C. Do; receive D. Does; receive 8. --Is that Chris speaking?
--Sorry,he isn't in. He abroad on business. A. goes B. went C. has gone D. will go 9. some cleaning on Sundays? A. Does; does B. Do; does C. Does; do D. Do; do 10. The broken bike here by Mr Smith. A. can mend B. can mended C. can be mend D. can be mended 11. The car doesn't work. What we A. do; do B. are; ttoing C. shall; do D. did; do A. is going to be rebuilt B. will rebuilt C. are going to be rebuilt D. are going to rebuilt 13. We'll go to make a snowman if it A. snow B. snows C. will snow D. snowed
14. He 55
A. has left B. is leaving C. left D. had left 15. -- you angry then? A. Are; were making B. Were; were making C. Are; made D. Were; made
16. us that he A. tell; viii be B. tells; would be C. told; will be D. told; would be
17. She A. say; will do B. said; will do C. said; would do D. says; would do 18. Newly-born babies in hospital.
A. are taken good care B. are taken good care of C. take good care of D. take good care 19. They were at the sudden noise. A. frightening B. frightened C. frighten D. frightefis 20. The bike 500 yuan.
A. was cost B. costed C. cost D. is costed to the moon some day.
A. can fly B. could fly C. flies D. fly 22. The important meeting on a cold morning last year. A. was had B. was held C. held D. had 23. --Students should to smoke or drink. --I agree. They are bad for their health. A. be allowed B. not be allowed C. be asked D. allow
24. I to know if Mary A. want; would go B. want; will go C. wanted; would go D,'wanted; will go 25. --I'm sorry to keep you waiting so long.
--Oh, not at all. I 26.-He in the army since then. A. joined; is B. joined; has been C. had joined; is D. has joined; has been 27. By the time I A. came; have climbed B. came; had climbed C. come; have climbed D. bad come; climbed
28. There an eraser under the desk. Is it yours? A. is B. has C. was D. had 29. --Could you tell me whom the radio by? --Sorry, I don't know.
A. invents B. invented C. is invented D. was invented 30. The teapot water.
A. is filled with B. filled of C. fulling of D. filled A. is hurt B. gets hurt C. got hurt D. hurted
32. Tom in China now. He calls his parents once a week. A. is studying B. will study C. has studied D. studied
. A. burnt B. burn C. burning D. get burnt 34. The apple A. is tasted B. taste C. tastes D. are tasting 35. --What do you think of the TV play?
--Wonderful. It is worth A. watching B. watched C. seen D. seeing A. to clean B. clean C. cleaning D. cleaned 37. The poor man was made in the fields. A. to work B. work C. working D. worked 38. --May I have a word with Miss Anna? --Sorry, she A. is talking B. has talked C. talked D. talks . A. will be completed B. will have been completed C. will complete D. has been completed 40. --Hurry, Mary! You --Oh, I Thank you, Mom.
A. have wanted; have come B. will be wanted; will come C. are being wanted; come D. are wanted; am coming
41. After the hero's story on CCTV, many people have been learning from him.
A. reports B. reported C. was reporting D. was reported
42. --You must be surprised and excited to See the film star here. 56
A. I don't expect to see her here B. I didn't expect to see her here C. I am expecting to see her here D. I expected to see her here
an English test next week? A. would be B. will be C. is D. were 44. --Would you like to tell me what our teacher said just now? --She said that light faster than sound. A. travels B. traveled C. would travel D. was traveling
45. SARS in Hong Kong in the winter of 2002. A. was broken out B. was broke out C. broke out D. was breaking out 46. --The Chinese astronaut Yang Liwei is here already. --I he until tomorrow. A. think; is coming B. thought; would come C. didn't thinly; was coming D. don't think; will come 47. --My sister finished school three years ago.
--What these years? A. did she do B. has she been doing C. is she doing D. does she do 48. --Would you please not be late for class next time? .
A. I will B. I would C. I won't D. I wouldn't
1. Half of the sheep to eat this kind of grass. A. like B. likes C. is like D. are like
2. one third of the students in our class A. is B. are C. was D. were 3. A number of cars A. is parked B. was parked C. are parked D. has parked
A. is B. are C. were D. have been
5. Not only I but also David and Iris fond of playing basketball. A. am B. is C. are D. was 6. Neither Tom nor his parents at home.
A. is B. are C. has D. was
7. In that country, the rich richer, the poor,poorer. A. become B. has become C. becomes D. is becoming
8. How time flies! Three years really a short time. A. is B. are C. was D. were yet. A. is not decided B. are not decided C. has not been decided D. have not been decided come to the meeting. A. has B. have C. are D. is
11.She is the only one among the stories for children. A. woman; writes B. women; writes C. women; write D. woman;write in the laboratory. A. are B. had been C. were D. is
13. A library with five thousand books to the small village. A. is offered B. has offered C. are offered D. have offered
14. Where my glasses? I can't see anything without them. A. is B. are C. was D. were getting ready for their trip. A. are B. is C. has been D. am
16. A. The Brown's B. Brown's C. The Browns D. Browns
17. Both you and I interested in travelling to different countries. A. is B. are C. was D. were
18. I feel happy because everything A. is B. are C. were D. be A made B. makes C. make D. have made unknown.
A. is B. are C. was D: were 21. --When are you going to Kunming for your holidays? --I haven't decided, this Sunday next Sunday is OK. A. Both;and B. Either; or
C. Neither; nor D. Not only; but also 22. A. Both B. Some C. Every D. Each 23. going on a one-week trip to Qingdao,
A. is B. are C. was D. were 24. There a lot of good news in today's newspaper. A. is B. are C. was D. were
25. The mother with her little son that snowy night. A. were; at B. was; at C. were; on D. was; on 26. This kind of books well.
A. sell B. sells C. are sold D. is sold 27.There A.is B.aren‘t C.isn‘t D.are
in the earthquake. A.was destroyed B.is destroyed C.were destroyed D.have destroyed from America. A.are B.were C.is D.come
30. Fish and chips A. are B. is C. were D. was
31. Class Two taking their lessons when there was a knock at the door. A. is B. are C. was D. were
32.There a pair of shoes on the floor. The shoes mine.
A. are; is B. iss is C. is; are D. are; are 33. there then.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
34. Maths subjects in middle school. A. are; important B.is; most important C.is; more important D.are; much important 35. The Greens Shanghai since ten years ago. A. have been to B. have gone to C. has gone in D. have been in A. are B. make C. was D. is 37. Each of the boys
A. have B. has C. are D. is
38. A. Are B. Is C. Was D. Were 39. How time flies! Two years A. pass B. passed C. has passed D. have passed A. enjoys B. enjoy C. are enjoying D. enjoying
? --He said he wouldn't teach us next year. A. did; say B. did; teach C. would; say D. would; teach 2. a monkey in the room. A. be B. was C. has D. had 3. A. is good at singing B. is well in singing C. is good at sing D. do well in singing 4. A. keep healthy B. in good health C. in good healthy D. did exercise 5. Our head teacher said we did than Class 1. A. good B. well C. better D. hard-working . A. why didn't I think it was a good idea B. why I didn't think itwas a good idea C. why I thought it wasn't a good idea D. why did I think it wasn't a good idea 7. Can you A. get up B. get into C. get over D. get to 8. English. A. on B. in C. at D. for 9. --I'm sorry I broke your coffee cup. .
A. It doesn't matter B. I don't know C. It's OK with me D. You're welcome 10. It's very near. It's only five walk. A. minutes B. minute's C. minutes' D, minutes's
11. She asked me if she borrow my book. A. could B. can C. couldn't D. can't 12. --What are you going to do tomorrow? .
A. Nothing much B. Much nothing C. Not anything D. No thing
13. She isn't in. I A. will leave B. take C. left D. took 14. I must nervous during the exam. A. go over B. turn over C. get over D. look over 15. --Dad, look at the building. It is on fire. A. in B. by C. on D. with
16. We'll go to the Great Wall it doesn't rain this Saturday. A. when B. if C. until D. because 17. Don't sportswear to the party.
A. put on B. wear C. wearing D. dress 18. I'm going to A. take B. have C. spend D. go . A. take part in B. take it away C. take away it D. take itout 20. Jim asked me A. help B. helping C. helped D.to help 21. I A. won't go B. have gone C. don't go D. have been
thfy finished their homework. A. tintil B. because C. when D. if their mistakes. A. to laugh B. laugh at C. laugh D. to laugh at --If she A. will come; comes B. comes; willcome C. will come; will come D. comes; comes 25. Doing homework
A. takes B. take C. spends D. spend
26. The teacher told her students so late on weekends. A. not get up B. don't get up C. to not get up D. not to get up A. make you happy B. make you happily C. make you be happy D. make happy to you 28. --I don't know what tell him the whole thing first. A. happens; should B. happens; shouldn't C. will happen; should D. will happen; shouldn't the train. A. walk; take B. to walk; to take C. to walk; take D. walk; totake many difficulties these years. A. gone over B. gone on C. gone out D. gone through
31. A. ran after B. ran away C. ran out D. ran across
32. Saturday morning, an earthquake killed 13 people A. On; in B. On; at C. In; at D. In; in story.
A. all B. one C. whole D. both 34. We are here to funds for the charity. A. raise B. rise C. get D. want . A. is raining B. rains C. rained D. was raining 36. another English comer next Sunday. A. are going to be B. was going to be C. is going to be D. were going to be 37. Do you know what A. they are doing B. were they doing C. they were doing D. are they doing 38. My brother to New York twice. A. has gone B. has been C. went D. goes
39. -- have you been skiing? --Haifa year.
A. How long B. How often C. How far D. When 40. Mother has for two days. A. left B. arrived C. been D. been away
41. He for three hours, and he's still watching now. A. has been B. watched C. has been watching D. is watching 42. When I got to the station, the train A. has; already B. had; already C. has; yet D. had; yet
1. -- is the population of your city? --About two million.
A. How B. What C. How many D. How much A. repaired B. repairs C. repair D. repairing 3. The number of in our class A. student; is B. the students; are C. the students; is D. students; are
4. --You always spend only a little time on your study. You really me down.
--I'm sorry, Mum. I won't do that again. A. take B. put C. let D. look tents (账篷).
A. put on B. put off C. put up D. put clown 6. --Do you know Li Lei well?
--Yes. He and I friends since we met in Guangzhou last spring. A. become B. have made C. have been D. were 7. ---Your brother doesn't get up early, does he? -- . But he gets up late on weekends. A. Yes, he does B. No, he doesn't C. Yes, he doesn't D. No, he does
8. --What did the teacher say just now?
--Sorry. I didn't catch it. I something else. A. think B. will think C. was thinking D. had thought
9. Don't worry. You plenty of time to decide. A. will give B. have given C. will be given D. are giving
10. While travelling to Canada,you should give your-self a day to time and know the way
A. used to B. be used to C. use to
11. These story books for children are awfully written. They are interesting exciting. A. either; or B. neither;, nor C. both; and D. not only; but also
12. --Would you like to watch the movie"Hero"this evening?, --Yes, I'd like to. But if you don't go, A. so doI B. solwill C. neither do I D. neither will I
13. the government's efforts, our life is becoming better and better. A. Instead of B. In memory of C. According to D. Thanks to 14. --Won't you go to the dinner tonight? A. will be invited B. have invited C. am inviting D. am invited
progress on English. Congratulations ! A. several B. many C. little D. much
16. --This is a piece of hard work. I'm afraid ten people aren't enough. --You are right. I think we need A. every four B. only four C. four more D. four less
17. As a player, I'm looking forward A. to B. in C. on D. at
18.-Could you take care of my baby while we are away? .
A. With pleasure B. It's my pleasure C. Never mind D. That's all right
5. Since the villagers' houses have been damaged in the earthquake, the soldiers are helping them --Thank you.
19. -- you the pet dog yet,Jackie? --Not yet,Mom. Oh,it may be hungry now. A. Have; fed B. Are; watering C. Did ; pack D. Will; walk
20. Nancy doesn't enjoy her job anymore. because every day she does exactly the same thing. A. relaxing B. relaxes C. boring D. bored
21. --Oh, the new school uniform looks ugly! I don' t like the color! -- , I think the uniform is out of style! And girls should wear skirts A.
C.Me,neither; without D. Me,too; without 22. --A number of students in the dinning hall. --Let me count. The number of thestudents about 400. A. are; is B. is; are C. are; are
23. Shaolin Temple A. where B. which C. who D. what --I'm not sure. She A. may B. shall C. need D. must before his friends. A. shows off B. shows up C. turns off D. turns on 26. --Lucy was heard just now. What happened? --Jim was telling a joke.
A. cry B. to cry C. laugh D. to laugh
when they meet for the first time. A. are supposed to kiss B. are supposed to ho C. suppose to kiss D. suppose to bow --Sorry, I didn't see it. I'm putting out the cigarette. A. NO SMOKING B. NO PARKING C. NO ENTERING D. NO SWIMMING
29. --Which one would you like to work for in the following groups, Li Mei? --Let me see. Because this group helps children in tx)or countries.
A. Greenyeace B. NBA C. UNICEF D. WTO 30. We are going to have a party __ next week. A. sometime B. some time C. sometimes D. some times 31. Mary yet. I'm waiting for her. A. came back B. has come back C. hasn't come back D. was coming hack
32. This morning Jack came to school student in his class.
A. much late; any other B. much later;any other
of C. much late; any D. much later;any
33. This photo reminds me the days when I worked the farm with my classmates. A. about; in B. about; on C. of; in D. of; on 34. I don't think Ken did such a stupid thing, A. do I B. did I C. did he D. does he 35. I have bought the camera was advertised on TV. A. what B. why C. which D. who
A. apageof B. apieceof C. acopyof D. abookof
24. --Is Mrs Brown driving here?
( ) 1.His father makes a living driving a taxi. A by B with c for D through ( ) 2.Find a partner to practice English . A × B for C to D with ( ) 3.Children often make mistakes spelling. A for B in C on D at ( ) 4.It doesn‘t matteryou don‘t know him well. A that B if C when D how
( ) 5.I like writing my own original sentences the grammar I‘ve learned. A use B to use C used D using
( ) 6.You should the new words that you don‘t know how to spell. A look for B look after C look up D look down ( ) 7. the help of my classmates, I‘ve improved my English. A By B With C Under D For ( ) 8.Do you have any trouble the foreigners? A to understand B understand C understanding D understood ( ) 9.I got A this week. A a B the C an D × ( ) 10.Did you play the computer games? A used to B use to C usedn‘t to D use ( ) 11.I like tests, but now I like them very much. A usen‘t to B didn‘t used to C didn‘t use to D used to not ( ) 13.Girls are usually of spiders and insects.
A sure B terrified C made D kinds ( ) 14.You must keep your eyes ,touch it. A close B closed C closing D to close
( ) A. came B. fell C. went D. took ( )
A.necessary B. helpful C. important D. useful
( ) to do something, there‘s nothing can stop him.
A. wanted B. decided C. tried D. liked
( ) A. much more B. very C. a little D. too ( )
A. choose…to B. like…better C. love…better D. like… better than
( ) 20. The notebook must _____ Li Ning‘s. A. belong B. be C. belong to ( ) 21. This pair of shoes ________ Deng Hua‘s . They‘re too big for her. A. might be B. can‘t be C. must be ( ) 22. The old man can‘t walk _________ his bad leg.
A. because of B. because C. because for
( ) 23. Don‘t be ________ about your mother. She is better now. A. worry B. worrying C. worried
( ) 24. Alex wasn‘t at home yesterday. He might be _____ his dentist appointment. A. in B. at C. for
( ) 25. I _____ singing to dancing. A. like B. enjoy C. love D. prefer ( ) 26. There must be _______ in this little village. A. something strange B. anything strange C. strange something ( ) 27. Some of her best loved photos are _______ display in this exhibition. A. on B. in C. at D. about
( ) 28. Did you _____ the noise outside the house last night? A. listen to B. hear C. heard ( ) 29. Our P.E teacher is swimming. He _______ swimming for exercise. A. can‘t B. might C. must be ( ) 30. Look at the picture. It might be a girl _______ down from the tree. A. jumping B. jump C. to jump ( ) 31. ---Where‘s my watch? I can‘t find it anywhere.
---It ____ in your bag or under these books. A. might be B. must be C. mustn‘t be
( ) 32. We don‘t have any paper. Please don‘t _________.
A. use up it B. use them up C. use it up
( ) 33. He pretended ____ me when he passed by. A. not see B. not to see C. don‘t see ( ) 34. If you have any ideas ________. Please return them to him.
A. whose gloves are these B. whose gloves is this C. whose gloves these are
( )35. Jane is so shy that she is afraid of in front of a group. A. speak B. speaks C. spoke D. speaking
( )36. My grandfather us stories when I was young.
A. was used to tell B. is used to telling C. used to tell D. used to telling ( )37. Steve used to be quiet, but now he is .
A. outgoing B. more quickly C. noisy D. quieter ( )38. Chen Hui was chewing gum A. anyway B. all the time C. all time D. all the same ( )39. It is impolite to those persons in trouble.
A. laugh to B. laugh with C. laugh of D. laugh at
( )40. If you don‘t know how to spell a new word, you‘d better
A. look up a dictionary B. look up an dictionary
C. look it up in a dictionary D. look it up in an dictionary
( listening to tapes. A. How; with B: What; with C: How; by D. What; by
( )42. He must be in the room, because the light in the room is A. in B. on C. off D. open
( )43. I got an A this term, so my teacher was A. to impress B. impress C. impressing D. impressed ( )44. seems that Jane has known the bad news. A. She B. It C. This D. That
( )45. All of us were at the news.
A. frustrating, frustrating B. frustrating, frustrated
C. frustrated, frustrating D. frustrated, frustrated
( piano. A. /, / B. the. / C. the, the D. /, the
( )47. When we practice speaking English, we often end up in Chinese. A. to speak B. speaking C. spoken D. speak 48. How long the film ?
A. did ; begin B. has ; begun C. has ; been on D. has ; been 49. She goes to work a car every day . A. on B. by C. in D. through
50. He didn‘t go to bed the TV play was over . A. if B. because C. until D. that 51. I‘ll ring you up as soon as he A. arrive B. arrives C. will arrive D. arrived
52. I‘m sorry you‘ve missed the train , it 10 minutes ago . A. left B. has left C. had left D. has been left 53. Alice stayed up late last night , ?
A. didn‘t her B. didn‘t Alice C. did she D. didn‘t she 54. Do you know who is the foreign lady a light blue dress ? A. wears B. wore C. with D. in 55. Sorry , I give you the note .
A. forgot B. forgot to C. left D. left to
56. The meat in the fridge , is very fresh , is enough for all of us .
A. much of which B. many of which C. much of it D. many of them 57. What a cough ! You seem ill . A. terrible ; terribly B. terribly ; terrible C. terrible ; terrible D. terribly ; terribly 58. They the factory and they aren‘t back now .
A. have been to B. have gone to C. have got to D. reached 59. She is afraid of strangers .
A. talking B. talking to C. to talk to D. talked
60. These books out of the reading room . You have to read them here . A. must be taken B. can‘t take C. can take D. mustn‘t be taken
61. Better go and ask him when he . We must see him off when he .
A. is leaving ; leaves B. leaves ; is leaving C. leaves ; left D. left ; was leaving 62. in our class likes music .
A. Every of us B. All of us C. Everyone of us D. Every one of us 63. She was eager the Great Wall .
A. to visit B. visiting C. to visiting D. for to visit 64. Here are the chairs for you to .
A. sit B. be seated on C. sit on D. sit down
65. The biggest room in this building used as a meeting room . A. used to B. is used to C. used to be D. is used to be 66． The shop for more than four years .
A. has open B. has been opened C. has opened D. has been closed 67．Don‘t mix English words _____ Chinese, please.
A. and B. of C. with D. in 68. She has a very high _____, but she isn‘t a soprano.
A. sound B. noise C. voice D. speech 69. Your spelling is terrible! Look at this word, _____.
A. such as B. like C. look like D. for example 70. Do you Egyptians use ____ same greeting as everyone else?
A. a B. an C. the D. x 71. He is very kind, and he‘d like to help _____ people.
A. rich B. homeless C. happy D. clever 72. We want to cheer _____ sick kids in the hospital.
A. up B. on C. for D. at 73. What do you usually do _____ the evening after supper?
A. on B. at C. of D. in 74. He has realized that he _____ his wallet in the shop.
A. left B. forgot C. borrowed D. sold 75. Yesterday I was late _____ school because the traffic was heavy.
A. on B. to C. to D. for 76. English people _____ use Mr before a man‘s first name.
A. ever B. never C. often D. usually 77. I don‘t know hat happened _____ Zhang Hong the day before yesterday.
A. at B. for C. about D. to 78._____ the first day of new term, I see all my friends and teachers.
A. In B. At C. On D. For
79. I went to bed at eight thirty, but they stayed _____ till twelve o‘clock.
A. away B. in C. out D. up 80. I have never seen _____ a car _____ this before.
A. such, that B. as, as C. so, as D. so, that 81. He told me there was a good movie _____ TV the next week. A. on B. at C. in D. about
82. ---Will you show me the photo of your family? ---OK, I‘ll _____ it here next week. A. take B. catch C. carry D. bring 83. Many boys and girls are made _____ what they‘re not _____.
A. to do, interested B. to do, interested in C. do, interested in D. doing, interested 84. Someone says, ―Time is money.‖ But I think time is _____ important than money. A. much B. less C. much least D. even more 85. ---A: Can you use MSN to _____ message on the net? ---B: Sorry, I can‘t. Will you show me how _____ it?
A. send, to use B. take, to send C. give, I use D. make, I do
86. The APEC meeting _____ in Shanghai last autumn. I hear it _____ in different countries every year. A. is held, is held B. was held, is held C. was held, has held D. is held, was held 87. Mr Wang has been _____ since his wife died. A. lonely B. alone C. afraid D. badly
88. ---A: How much time did you _____working out the plan? ---B: Two weeks. A. spend B. cost C. pay D. take 89. ---A: Will you throw a frisby with me? ---B: No, I feel like _____. A. to do different something B. doing something different C. doing different something D. to do something different 90. ---A: Why don‘t you come to the meeting? ---B: I_____ anything about it. A. didn‘t tell B. have not told C. am not told D. wasn‘t told 91.---A: Do you know who _____ the game? ---B: Yes, our football team _____ the team from No. 101 Middle School 3:2. A. won, won B. beat, beat C. beat, won D. won, beat 92. Tom likes drawing pictures. _____________. A. So is Jim B. So Jim is C. So does Jim D. So Jim does
93. Could you tell me ___________?
A. when will the meeting start B. when the meeting will start C. the meeting will start when D. the meeting when will start
94. ---A: Jim, do you have a PC? ---B: Yes, I have _____. And I bought _____last Sunday. A. it, that B. it, one C. one, it D. one, this 95. The population problem may be _____ one of the world today. A. the most B. most difficult C. the greatest D. more interesting 96. English is _____ useful language, isn‘t it?
A. a B. an C. the D. x 97. Our classroom _____ every day, so it‘s very clean.
A. cleans B. is cleaning C. is cleaned D. Cleaned 98. A: Could you come here next week, please? B: _______.
A. Yes, I can. B. No, you couldn‘t. C. No, never. D. Yes, that‘s right 99. Did you _____ much money on the car?
A. cost B. pay C. spend D. take
100. The boss in the factory often makes the workers _____ nine hours a day. A. work B. to work C. working D. worked
（一） 形容词和副词 I． 要点 A． 形容词
形容词是用来修饰、描绘名词的，通常在句中作定语、表语或宾补，有时还可作状语。如： He is honest and hardworking. I found the book interesting.
某些形容词与定冠词连用表示一类人作主语时，谓语通常用复数形式。如： The rich and the poor live in different parts of the city. The English like to be with their families. 多个形容词作定语修饰名词的顺序：
冠词+序数词+基数词+性质状态（描述性）+形状大小+新旧老少+颜色+国籍+材料+名词。如： the second five interesting big new red Chinese wall papers. 2、 形容词比较等级的形式 （1） 规则形式
一般说来，单音节词及少数双音节词在后加-er; --est 来构成比较级和最高级；其他双音节词及多音节词在前加more, most.如： great-greater-greatest
important-more important-(the)most important （2） 不规则形式 good (well)-better-best bad (ill)-worse-worst many (much)-more-most little-less-least
①表示两者的比较，用形容词的比较级+than. 如： He is cleverer than the other boys.
This one is more beautiful than that one.
②表示两者以上的比较，用"the +形容词最高级（+名词）+of(in) …"如： He is the cleverest boy in his class.
③表示两者是同等程度，用"as +形容词原级+as". 如： He is as tall as I.
I have as many books as you.
④ 越… 越…
例如：The more I learn, the happier I am.
⑤ You can never be too careful. 越小心越好
又如：You can never praise the teacher too highly. 你怎么赞扬这个老师也不过分。 ⑥ I have never spent a more worrying day. 那一天是最令我担心的一天。 I have never had a better dinner.
⑦ My English is no better than yours. 我的英语和你的英语都不怎么样。 B．副词
（1） 时间副词 如：ago, before, already, just, now, early, late, finally, tomorrow等 （2） 地点副词 如：here, there, near, around, in, out, up, down, back, away, outside等。
（3） 方式副词 如：carefully, angrily, badly, calmly, loudly, quickly, politely, nervously等。
（4） 程度副词 如：almost, nearly, much, greatly, a bit, a little, hardly, so, very等。
其用法与形容词相似，只是副词最高级前可省略定冠词。如： Of all the boys he sings (the) most beautifully. We must work harder.
3、 某些副词在用法上的区别 （1） already, yet, still
already表示某事物已经发生，主要用于肯定句；yet表示期待某事发生，主要用于否定句和疑问句；still表示某事还在进行，主要用于肯定句和疑问句，有时也可用于否定句。如： We've already watched that film. I haven't finished my homework yet. He still works until late every night.
（2） too, as well, also, either
too, as well和 also用于肯定句和疑问句，too和as well多用于口语，一般放在句末，而also多用于书面语，一般放在句中与动词连用。either用于否定句和否定的疑问句，往往放在句末。如： He went there too.
He didn't go there either. I like you as well. I also went there.
(3) hard, hardly
hardly意为"几乎"与hard在词义上完全不同。如： I work hard every day.
I can hardly remember that.
(4) late, lately
lately意为"最近、近来"，late意为"晚、迟"。如： He never comes late.
Have you been to the museum lately? II． 例题
例1 Tom's father thinks he is already ____ A high enough B tall enough C enough high C enough tall
例2 ____ the worse I seem to be.
A When I take more medicine B The more medicine I take C Taking more of the medicine D More medicine taken
解析：该题正确答案为B。"the+形容词比较级+… , the +形容词比较级+…"意为越…，越…。该句意为：吃的药越多，我的病越是加重。
例3"I haven't been to London yet". "I haven't been there ____".
A too B also C either D neither
例4 Mr Smith was ____ moved at the news.
A deep B deeply C very deep D quite deeply
解析：该题正确答案为B。A. deep用于副词时，修饰具体的深，如dig deep,而B-deeply则修饰表示感情色彩的词，如该题为deeply moved.另如deeply regret等。而D-quite和deeply均为副词，不能互相修饰。 （二） 介词 I． 要点
（1） 简单介词，常用的有at, in, on, about, across, before, beside, for , to, without等。
（2） 复合介词，如by means of, along with, because of, in front of, instead of等。
（1） 和动词的搭配，如agree with, ask for, belong to, break away from, care about等。
（2） 和形容词的搭配，如afraid of, angry with, different from, good at
（3） 和名词的搭配，如answer to , key to, reason for, cause of, visit to等.
3、介词短语可以有自己的修饰语，这种修饰语通常有right, just, badly, all, well, directly, completely等少数几个副词。如： He came right after dinner.
He lives directly opposite the school.
4、 某些介词的意义与用法举例 （1） at, on, in（表时间）
表示时间点用at,如at four o'clock, at midnight等；表示不确定的时间或短期假日也用at,如at that time, at Christmas等。
指某天用on, 如on Monday, on the end of November, 指某天的朝夕用on,如on Friday morning,
on the afternoon of September lst等。
指长于或短于一天的时段用in,如in the afternoon, in February, in Summer, in 1999等。
（2） between, among（表位置） between仅用于二者之间，但说三者或三者以上中的每两个之间的相互关系时，也用between, 如 I'm sitting between Tom and Alice. The village lies between three hills.
among用于三者或三者以上之间。如： He is the best among the students.
（3） beside, besides
beside意为"在…旁边"，而besides意为"除…之外"。如： He sat beside me.
What do you want besides this?
（4）in the tree, on the tree
in the tree 指动物或人在树上，而on the tree 指果实、树叶长在树上
（5）on the way, in the way, by the way, in this way on the way 指在路上 in the way 指挡道
by the way 指顺便问一句 in this way 用这样的方法
（6）in the corner, at the corner
in the corner 指在拐角内 at the corner 指在拐角外
（7）in the morning, on the morning
in the morning 是一般说法 on the morning 特指某一天的早晨
（8）by bus, on the bus
by bus 是一般说法 on the bus 特指乘某一辆车 II． 例题
例1 Do you know any other foreign language____ English? A except B but C beside D besides
例2 He suddenly returned ____ a rainy night. A on B at C in D during
例3 I'm looking forward ____your letter.
A to B in C at D on
解析：该题正确答案为A。look forward to 为固定搭配，意为"期望、盼望"。
（三） 连词 I． 要点
（1） 并列连词用来连接并列关系的词、短语或分句，如and, for, or, both…and, either…or, neither…nor等。
（2） 从属连词用来引导从句，如that, if, whether, when, after, as soon as等。
They drank and sang all night.
(2) both…and 和， 既…也… Both my parents and I went there.
(3) but 但是，而
I'm sad, but he is happy.
(4) either…or 或…或…， 要么…要么… Either you're wrong, or I am.
I asked him to stay, for I had something to tell him. (6) however 然而，可是
Af first, he didn't want to go there. Later, however, he decided to go.
(7) neither…nor 既不…也不
Neither my parents nor my aunt agrees with you.
(8) not only…but(also) 不但…而且…
He not only sings well, but also dances well.
(9) or 或者，否则
Hurry up, or you'll be late. Are you a worker or a doctor?
(10) so 因此，所以
It's getting late, so I must go.
(11) although 虽然
Although it was late, they went on working.
(12) as soon as 一 …就
I'll tell him as soon as I see him.
(13) because 因为
He didn't go to school, because he was ill.
I won't go unless it is fine tomorrow.
He didn't leave until eleven. (瞬间动词用于not… until 结构) He stayed there until eleven.
（16）while 当…时候，而 (表示对比)
While I stayed there, I met a friend of mine. (while后不可用瞬间动词) My pen is red while his is blue.
He was ill, for he didn't come. (结论是推断出来的)
I have lived here since my uncle left.
（19）hardly… when 一… 就
I had hardly got to the station when the train left.
（20）as far as 就… 来说
As far as I know, that country is very small.
You may walk as far as the lake. (一直走到湖那里) II． 例题
例1 John plays football ____, if not better than, David. A as well B as well as C so well D so well as
解析：该题意为：John踢足球如果不比David好的话，那也踢得和David一样好。 和…一样好为as well as. 故该题正确答案为B。
例2 She thought I was talking about her daughter, ____, in fact, I was talking about my daughter. A when B where C which D while
例3 Would you like a cup of coffee ____ shall we get down to business right away? A. and B. then C. or D. otherwise
（1） 表示经常发生的动作或现在存在的状态，常与sometimes, always, often, every day等时间状语连用。如：
Sometimes, we go swimming after school.
（2） 表示客观真理、科学事实等。如： The earth goes round the sun.
(1) 表示说话时或现阶段正在进行的动作，常与now, at present等时间状语连用。如： What are you doing now?
(2) 和always, continually等连用，表一种经常反复的动作，常含有某种情感。如： He is always doing good deeds.
主要表示动作发生在过去，对现在仍有影响，或动作一直延续到现在，或可能还要继续下去，常与just, already, so far, once, never 等词连用。如: Have you ever been to Beijing?
表示将来某一时间要发生的动作或存在的状态，常与tomorrow, next year等连用。如： I'll meet you at the school gate tomorrow morning. We're going to see a film next Monday.
表示在过去某一时间或某一阶段内发生的动作或存在的状态，常与yesterday, last year, in 1998, a moment ago等词连用。如： It happened many years ago.
表示过去某一时刻或某一时期正在发生的动作。如： What were you doing this time yesterday?
表示在过去某一时间或动作之前已经发生或完成了的动作。如： The train had already left before we arrived. ８、一般过去将来时
表示说话人从过去的角度来看将来发生的动作。如： He said he would come, but he didn't. ９、被动语态
例１ I learned that her father ____ in 1950. A had died B died C dead D is dead
解析：该题正确答案为Ｂ。从句中的谓语动词动作虽然发生在主句谓语动词的动作之前，但因从句中有明确的过去时间状语in 1950, 所以不用过去完成时态，而用一般过去时态。 例２ The five-year-old girl ____ by her parents. A is looked B has looked for
C is being looked for D has been looked
注：如果条件从句谓语动词包含有were或had, should, could有时可将if省去, 但要倒装。如： Had you (If you had) invited us, we would have come to your party.
（１） 在主语从句中用来表示惊奇、惋惜、理应如此等，其谓语形式是"should(可省) ＋动词原形"，常用于以下三种句型中。
句型一：It is necessary (important, natural, strange, etc) that… 句型二：It is a pity (a shame, no wonder, etc) that…
句型三：It is suggested (requested, proposed, desired, etc) that…
如： It is strange that he (should) have done that. It is a pity that he (should) be so careless. It is requested that we (should) be so careless.
（２） 在宾语从句中用于suggest, propose, move, insist, desire, demand, request, order, command等动词后的宾语从句中，表间接的命令和建议。其谓语形式是"(should)+动词原形"。如： I suggest that we (should) go swimming.
（３） 在表语从句中，表示间接的命令，要求、请求、建议、决定等，主句中的主语通常是suggestion, proposal, request, orders, idea等。从句谓语形式是"(should)＋动词原形"。如： His suggestion is that we (should) leave at once.
（４） 在同位语从句中，谓语形式是"(should)＋动词原形"。如： We received order that the work be done at once.
（５） 在It is time that…句型中，其谓语动词形式是"动词的过去式"或 "should ＋动词原形",should不可省。如： It's time (that) we went ( should go) to school.
例１ We had hoped that he ____ longer. A stays B have stayed C stayed D would stay
解析：该题正确答案为Ｄ。had hoped表示"本希望"，同样用法的动词还有think, expect等，后面的句子需用虚拟语气
例２ "Mary wants to see you today".
"I would rather she ____ tomorrow than today." A comes B came C should come D will come
例３ Had she been older, she ____ it better. A had done B might have done C might do D would do
解析：Had she been older = If she had been old. 故该题正确答案为Ｂ。
常见的有look for, look after, send for, care about, ask for, laugh at, hear of (from), add to, lead to等。这类短语动词的宾语只能放在介词后。如： Don't laugh at others. I didn't care about it.
常见的有give up, pick up, think over, find out, hand in, point out等。这类短语动词的宾语如果是名词，既可放在副词前边，又可放在副词后边；宾语如果是人称代词或反身代词，则要放在副词前边。如：
You'll hand in your homework tomorrow. Please don't forget to hand it in.
常见的有look down upon, go on with, break away from, add up to, catch up with等。这类短语动词的宾语只能放在介词后边。如：
All his money added up to no more than $100.
After a short rest, he went on with his research work.
常见的有take care of, make use of, pay attention to, make fun of 等。这类短语动词的宾语只能放在介词后边。如：
You should pay attention to your handwriting. We should make full use of our time.
常见的有leave open, set free, cut open等。这类短语动词的宾语如果是名词，则宾语可放在形容词的前边，也可放在后边；宾语如果是人称代词或反身代词，则必须放在形容词前边。如： The prisoners were set free. He cut it open.
常见的有take place, make friends等。这类短语动词用作不及物动词。如： This story took place three years ago. I make friends with a lot of people.
give away(让给，暴露) 和 give up（放弃，停止） put away（放起，收起） 和 put out （扑灭） turn up（出席，放大） 和 turn on （打开） keep out（阻止） 和 keep off （不让靠近） make up（编造，补上） 和 make out（辨认） take off（脱，起飞） 和 take out（拿出） II． 例题
例１ It is wise to have some money ____ for old age. A put away B kept up C given away D laid up
解析：该题正确答案为Ａ。意为"存"；keep up意为"继续"；give away意为"分发"；lay up"贮藏"。
例２ Here's my card. Let's keep in ____. A touch B relation C connection D friendship
解析：该题正确答案为A. keep in touch为短语动词，意为"保持联系"。
例３ ____! There's a train coming.
A Look out B Look around C Look forward D Look on
解析：该题选A. look out 意为"小心"。
To hear from you is nice.
To be a good teacher is not easy.
不定式作主语时，为了保持句子的平衡，往往以it作形式主语，而不定式置于谓语动词后。如： It's nice to hear from you.
It's not easy to be a good teacher.
通常用于want, hope, wish, like, need, hate, begin, start, remember, agree, learn, pretend, refuse, manage, help等词后。如： I forgot to lock the door.
Please remember to write to me.
My job is to pick up letters.
He seemed to have heard nothing.
不定式作定语时，须放在它所修饰的名词或代词后。如： I have two letters to write. I have a lot of work to do.
通常用于want, wish, ask, order, tell, know, help, advise, allow, cause, force等词后。如： He ordered her to leave at once. He was forced to obey his order.
He got up early to catch the first bus.
He worked hard to catch up with the other students.
To tell you the truth, I told a lie.
（８） "疑问词＋不定式"结构。 如： I don't know how to choose them. I cannot decide where to go.
（9）不定式的否定式。如： I decided not to go.
否定式 not +动名词 ２、 动名词的用法
Playing football is my favorite sport.
Travelling with friends at weekend is fun.
作主语的动名词结构复杂且长时，可用it作形式主语。如： It is fun travelling with friends at weekend. He seemed to have cleaned the room before I came in. The boy is said to have been sent to the hospital last week. （11）too…to 结构。如：
He was too excited to go to sleep.
He was only too glad to go. (他太高兴了，乐意去)
（12）主动表被动。如： The book is easy to read. I have a book to read. II．例题
例１ I haven't got a chair ____.
A to sit B for to sit on C to sit on D for sitting
解析：该题选C。不定式to sit on在句中作定语，修饰名词chair. 因为不定式和它所修饰的名词间是"动宾关系"，所以不定式必须是及物动词，故此处on不能省略。
例2 He was made ____. A go B gone C going D to go
解析：该题选D。make sb. do sth. 如果是被动形式，不定式do前的to不能省略。 例3 A new factory is ____ very soon. A to be built B built
C to build D to building
解析：该题选A。is to be built意为"将要被建"。
I enjoy playing PC game.
He gave up writing five years ago.
What he hated most was doing nothing. Seeing is believing.
动名词作表语时，句子的主语常是无生命名词或what引导的名词性从句。 （４） 作定语
There's a dining room in my school. All the people watching laughed.
（５） 动名词的复合结构"物主代词（或名词的所有格）+动名词"。如： Tom's going home late made her mother angry. Would you mind my opening the window?
The girls were afraid of the door suddenly closing. Fire burns better by oxygen being at work. ②有生命名词，但表泛指。
Have you ever heard of girls smoking?
Do you still remember my parents and me coming to see you that day? 3．后面常接动名词的动词和短语
mind, enjoy, finish, consider, practise, magine, keep, suggest, advise, allow, permit,
be worth doing, be used to doing, be busy doing,
can't help doing, it is no good doing, it is no use doing,
look forward to doing, stick to doing, pay attention to doing, devote to doing, lead to doing II．例题
例１ She says she doesn't feel like ____ out with you. A going B to go C for going D went
解析：该题正确答案为A。 feel like = want, 此处like 为介词，后面要接名词或动名词作宾语
例２ The garden needs ____.
A water B watering C to water D watered
Seeing from the top of the mountain, I found the city was beautiful. Walking along the street, they suddenly saw him. 2、作宾语
I hate being spoken ill of.
He considered visiting Japan during the winter vocation. 3、作表语
Seeing is believing. 解析：该题正确答案为B。 need = want = require. 如果物作主语，此三者后要接动名词或to be done这一结构作宾语。
例３ Excuse me ____ you. A interrupting B to interrupt
C interrupted D to have interrupted
I like to read the novel written by Lu Xun.
The woman sitting beside the broken window was a friend of mine.
When I came into the room, I found the window was broken. I'm interested in this book.
I'm going to have my bike repaired.
When I walked home, I saw the thief caught by the police.
Seen from the top of the mountain, the city looks small.
The teacher came into the classroom, followed by his students. 现在分词的句法功能。
The book is interesting.
I noticed him crossing the street.
Mother caught him smoking in the kitchen. 5、作定语
Do you know the man writing a letter?
The worker running a machine is my brother. 分词使用中的几个问题
Having cleaned the room, I went out.
Not having received any letter, he felt a little worried. 3、现在分词与过去分词的不同
现在分词表示主动、正在，过去分词表示被动、完成 I found the man killed there. I found the man standing there.
We have the car repaired. We have repaired the car. We have Tom repair the car.
We have Tom repairing the car the whole morning. 5、分词作表语
We were excited at the news. The football game is exciting.
It being a fine day, we went out to visit the park. II． 例题
例1、Time_______， I'll go on a picnic with you. A. permit B. to permit C. permitted D. permitting
解析：该题答案为D。 Time permitting…是独立主格结构，意为"如果时间允许的话…"
例2、_______ if he had any bad habit, she replied that he was a heavy smoker. A. Ask B. To ask C. Asked D. Asking
（十）情态动词与助动词 I． 要点
助动词本身无意义，在句中帮助主要动词构成一定的时态，语态、语气，或是帮助构成否定句和疑问句，常用的助动词有be, do, have, shall(should), will(would).
情态动词表一定的词义，本身并不表示动作或状态，而仅仅表达说话人的态度，它在句中须和主要动词一起构成谓语，主要的情态动词有can(could), may (might), must, have to, ought to, need, dare, shall, should, will, would.
1、can 能，可以，表说话人同意，许可还可表客观条件许可，如:You can go now. 提建议或请求时可用can I, can you表客气，如Can I buy you a drink?
can和be able to表能力时的区别。 can表一般具有的能力，be able to表在特定条件下的能力，如:Although the driver was badly hurt, he was able to explain what had happened.
（1）、可以，表说话人同意，许可或请求对方许可。You may go.
（2）、（现在和将来）可能，也许，只用于肯定句和否定句中，如He may not be right.
3、must, have to
must表主观上的必须，have to表客观上的必须，如:It's getting late. I have to go. -Must I go now. -Yes, you must.
(No, you needn't./ No, you don't have to.)
4、need, dare这二词有实意动词和情态动词两种词性，如用作实意动词后接动词不定式to do，如用作情态动词后接动词原形。Need I go now? --Yes, you must./No, you needn't.)
5、shall用于第一人称疑问句中表说话人征求对方的意见或向对方请求，如，Shall we begin our lesson?
用于二、三人称陈述句，表说话人命令、警告、允诺、威胁等口吻，如: You shall fail if you don't
6、should表应该，意为有责任，有义务。如:We should try our best to make our country more beautiful.
7、will表有做某事的意志、意愿、安心、打算，如 "Will you lend me your book?" "Yes, I will."，
8、should have done表应该做而未做 must have done表对过去事实的肯定推测 could have done表本可以做某事
9、判断句：肯定句用must, 否定句用can't, 不太肯定用may, might He must be in the office now.
He must have gone to bed, for the light is out. He can't be in the office. He is at home.
He couldn't have cleaned the classroom, because he didn't come here today. He might be in the office, I am not sure. He might have cleaned the room, I suppose. II． 例题
例1，They _______ to walk in the street at might.
A. didn't dare B. not dared C. not dare D. dared not
解析，该题答案为A， 此空需选一动词作谓语，因为后面是to walk, didn't dare是行为动词dare过去时态的否定形式。
例2，When he was very old, Mr. Smith _______ sit for hours without saying a word. A. would B. should C. must D. used
解析，该题答案为A, would此处表过去的倾向性，习惯性动作，意为"总是"如: When we were children, we would go swimming every summer. （十一）句子种类 I． 要点
1、陈述句的否定 （1） 在含有宾语从句的主从复合句中，当主句的谓语动词是think, expect, believe, suppose, guess, fancy, imagine等，且主句主语是第一人称时，宾语从句谓语的否定习惯上要移到主句谓语上，如: I don't think he is right.
（2） 含有否定意义的副词never, seldom, hardly, scarcely, rarely, barely的句子应视为否定句，如: I have never been there before.
2、反意疑问句 （1） need和dare 既可作情态动词，又可作实意动词，在反问部分须加以区别，如We needn't leave, need we? We don't need to leave, do we?
（2） 陈述部分出现否定意义的副词或代词如never, seldom, few, hardly, little等时，反问部分须用肯定形式如：He seldom comes, does he?
（3） 陈述部分用不定代词作主语时，反问部分的主语用it ，如：Nothing can stop me, can it? 陈述部分用everybody, everyone, somebody, someone，等作主语时，反问部分常用it，有时也用they，如:Everybody knows that, don't they?
（4） 陈述部分包括used to 时，反问部分可有两种形式，如: You used to get up early, usedn't (didn't) you?
（5） 陈述部分是"there + be"结构时，反问部分用there，如:There's something wrong with you, isn't there?
（6） 陈述部分是含有宾语从句的主从复合句时，反问部分的主语和谓语应和主句保持一致，如: He never told others what he thought, did he? 但，如果是I think , I believe等 +宾语从句时，反问部分须和从句的动词保持一致，如，I don't think he is right, is he? I don't believe he does that, does he?
What a beautiful park it is. How beautiful a park it is. How beautiful the park is. How we worked!
4、祈使句 Take care!
Don't stand there.
Please open the door for the old lady. II．例题
例1，Don't forget to post the letter, _______ ?
A. will you B. do you C. won't you D. shall you
解析：该题答案为A， 在否定句、祈使句后只用"will you"?，但肯定的祈使句后可用如，Wait for me, will (won't, can, can't, could) you? 例2，Let's go out for a walk, _______ ?
A. will you B. won't you C. shall we D. do we
解析：该题答案为C，let's…后加上shall we来表语气婉转、客气，而在let us后加上will you。
例3，He hardly writes to you, _______ ?
A. doesn't he B. does he C. do they D. has he
解析：该题答案为B，hardly否定副词，反问部分要用肯定形式。 （十二）各种从句 I．要点
What he wants is a piece of paper.
It is believed that he can solve the problem. 注：主语从句的谓语动词用单数。
I don't know how to solve the problem. Do you know where he lives?
The problem is who can help me. This is why I came here.
I have no idea where he went.
I heard the news that he would come.
同位语从句用that引导，常跟在fact, idea, news, promise, thought, message, hope, belief, doubt等词后，that在从句中不作任何成分。
在复合句中，修饰某一名词或代词，或修饰整个主句的从句叫做定语从句，引导定语从句的关系代词有who, whom, whose, which, that, as,和关系副词when, where, why。
a. 先行词有all, everything等不定代词时，如， Everything (that) he did is wrong.
b. 先行词被all, every, no, some, any, little, much等修饰时，如， I'll read all the books (that) you lend me.
This is the first letter (that) the boy has written.
d. 先行词被the only, the very, the same, the last修饰时，如 He is the very man (that) I'm looking for.
This is the book about which we have talked a lot.
The book, which he gave me yesterday, is very interesting.
f. where和when作关系副词 This is the room where I worked. This is the room which I stayed in.
I remembered the day when we lived there. I remembered the day that I spent there.
as 可以放于句首，而which 不可以 As you know, he is good at English. three of them 和three of which
I have a lot of books, three of which are in Russian. I have a lot of books and three of them are in Russian. 3、状语从句
在复合句中起状语作用的从句叫做状语从句。状语从句可分为时间状语、地点状语、原因状语、目的状语、结果状语、条件状语、行为方式状语、比较状语、让步状语等多种。 II． 例题
例1、 _______ I accept the gift or refuse it is none of your business. A. If B. Whether C. Even if D. No matter when
例2、The way _______ these comrades look at problems is wrong. A. where B. in that C.X D. with which
解析：该题答案为C，先行词是way，定语从句中用that或 in which来引导或不填。
例3， ____a long time since I saw you last time.
A．It was B. It is C. It had been D. It can be
解析：该题答案为B，It is +时间数+ since引导的从句是一个句型，意为"从…时候以来过了多久了。"
To work hard is necessary for a student.
（2）、用and或both……and连接的并列主语，谓语动词用复数，如， Both he and I are right.
但并列主语如果指的是同一人，同一事物或同一概念，谓语动词用单数，如, His teacher and friend is a beautiful girl.
（3）、主语是单数时，尽管后面跟有as well as, but ,except, besides, with ,along with, together with, like等，谓语动词仍用单数，如，
The teacher as well as his students is excited.
（4）、某些不定代词，如做主语，谓语动词要用单数，如:Everyone has a book.
（5）、一些只有复数形式的名词，如people, cattle, clothes等作主语时，谓语动词要用复数，如，A lot of people are dancing outside.
（1）、表时间、距离、价格、度量衡等的名词作主语时，谓语动词通常用单数，如， Twenty years is not a long time.
（2）、表示总称意义的名词public, police, cattle, clothes等作主语时，谓语动词用复数，如， People are talking about the accident.
（3）、有些集合名词，如family, team等作主语，如作为一个整体看待，谓语动词用单数，如指其中每个成员，则用复数，如， My family is a big one.
My family are watching TV.
用连词or, either……or, neither……nor, whether……or, not only…but also,等连接的并列主语，如果一个是单数，一个是复数，则谓语动词按就近一致原则，与最靠近它的主语一致，如， Either you or I am mad. II．例题
例1、 The chemical works _______ where my father has worked for thirty years in 1949. A. was built B. were built C. is built D. are built
解析：该题答案为A。works形式上是复数，意思上是单数，因此谓语动词用单数，类似的还有news, maths, politics, physics.
例2、They each _______ a copy of the new physics. A. have B. has C. having D. gets
解析：该题答案为A。They each不等于each of …, each of 这个词组作主语谓语用单数如each of the students hands in their homework，而they each作主语，谓语要随each前面的词来变化。
（1）there be 句型
There is going to be a meeting. There is a book on the table.
（2）here, there, now, then, in, out等副词置于句首时，主谓倒装，但如果主语是人称代词时，主语和谓语语序不倒装，如， Here comes the bus. Here he comes.
（3）直接引语的部分或全部位于句首时，有时也用倒装，如， "What he said meant nothing", said the teacher.
（4）为保持句子平衡，强调表语或状语，使上下文紧密衔接时须完全倒装，如，In front of the house sat a small boy. 2、部分倒装
（1）so, neither, nor置于句首说明与前者情况一致时，如， I like swimming, so does my brother.
Only through this method can we win. Only in this way can we do the work well.
（3）含有否定意义的词置于句首，如，Hardly, scarcely, not, seldom, no sooner, never, little, at no time, in no way, no more等，如， Never had I heard that. Little did I know about this.
（4）以often, so +形容词或副词开头的句子，如， So heavy is the box that he cannot carry it.
（5）用于省略if的虚拟条件句中，将had, were, should提前，如， Were I you, I wouldn't do that. Had he come, we would have won.
（6）用于某些表示祝愿的句中，如， May you be happy for ever. II．例题
例1、Not only ____ this machine but ____ it.
A. can he run……can he repair B. can he run……he can repair C. he can run……he can repair D. he can run……can he repair
解析：该题答案为B，在not only……but (also)句型中，只有but前面的部分倒装，but后面仍是正常语序。
例2、____, it is quite easy to drill a hole in it with laser（激光）. A. Hard although the diamond B. Hard as the diamond is C. As the diamond is hard D. Has hard is the diamond
例3、Only in this way ____ to improve the situation there.
A. can you hope B. you can hope C. hope can D. you hope
解析：该题答案为A， only和它所修饰的状语一起置于句首时，须用倒装。 （十五）it 与there be的用法 I．要点
（1）用作人称代词，代替前文提到的无生命的事物，动植物、婴儿及指示代词this, that，如， I have a new pen. It is beautiful.
The Browns have a new baby. It's cute.
（2）用来表示时间、天气、距离等，如， It's twelve o'clock now. It's fine today.
（3）用作引导词，代替由不定式，ing形式或从句表示的真正的主语或宾语，如， It's no good telling him that. It's necessary for you to do so.
（4）用在强调结构中，构成强调句式：It is/was +被强调部分+that/who/whom +句子其余部分，可强调除谓语以外的句子其他成分，如，
It was this morning that I saw him in the street. It was I who saw him in the street this morning. It was in the street that I saw him this morning. It was him whom I saw in the street this morning.
英语表示某时某处或某物时，常用there be句型，这是一种倒装结构，如， There are a lot of students playing on the ground. There is going to be a test this afternoon.
当主语有两个或两个以上时，动词be常和最近的那个主语取得一致，如， There is a pen and three pencils in the pencil-box.
There isn't a desk, a bench and three chairs in the room. There are lots of people like it, aren't there?
there be句型，谓语动词除be之外，还可用其他表示存在，位置移动等意义的不及物动词或词组，如exist, stand, lie, enter, come, happen to be, appear to be等，如， There stands a house at the foot of the hill.
there be句型表示"存在"而have表"有"、"拥有"，所以there be中 be不能换成have，但当have表示事物的特征时，可用"主语+have"结构替换there be 句型，如： There are five doors in the house. The house has five doors. there be 的其它句型：
1、There must be a meeting in the office. 2、There have been great changes since 1979. 3、There being no bus, we had to walk home. I． 例题
例１ ____ that he went to sleep.
A It was until midnight B That was until midnight C It was not until midnight D That was not until midnight
解析：该题答案为C。强调until结构时，要将否定词not移到until前。又如：He didn't leave until twelve 改为It was not until twelve that he left.
例２ There are a lot of students ____ in the class room. A talk B talking C talked D to talk
解析：该题正确答案为B。 There be句型为倒装句，可换为A lot of students are talking in the class room. 又如：There is a lot of noise heard out in the street. （十六）省略
１、 固定习惯用词。如： No smoking! Thanks s lot!等。
（１） 口语中，一、二、三人称的主语，有时还包括谓语都可以省略。如：（It is）Nice to see you! (This is) Li Ming speaking.
（２） 所有格后的名词如为住宅、商店、工矿、教堂等可以省略。如： I'm going to visit Tom's (house). I met him at the tailor's (shop).
（３） 两个或两个以上的动词不定式并列在一起时，第一个不定式带to，后面的不定式可省to.如: His job is to clean and mend the machine.
（４） 主（宾）语补足语中的to be常省略。He was considered (to be) the best student in the class.
（５） There be结构中 there be可同时省略，或只省略there.如：(Is there) Anything wrong?
（６） 表示年龄的years old, 表示钟点的o'clock, minute等常省略。如：What time is it now? It's ten (o'clock).
（１） 宾语从句，以which, when, where, how和why引起的宾语从句谓语与主句谓语如相同，可省略从句中全部谓语，甚至主语也可省略，仅保留wh－一词。如： He will come, but we don't know when (he will come). He didn't come, I wondered why (he didn't come).
The man (whom) I saw in the street the other day is my teacher.
（３） 状语从句，在时间、地点、让步、方式、条件状语从句中，从句主语与主句主语一致，或从句主语是it，则be动词及其主语常可省略。如： I'll tell him that when (it is) possible. I won't go there unless (I'm) invited. II．例题
例１ A beam of light will not bend（弯曲）round corners unless____ to do so with the help of a reflecting device（反射装置）。
A made B being made C having made D to be made
解析：该题正确答案为A。 unless后省略了it is. make sb (sth) do sth变成被动语态则为sth/ sb be made to do.
例２ While ____my homework, I heard a cry for help. A do B did C doing D having done
解析：该题答案为C。该空处省略了I'm,相当于while I'm doing my home work.如：While playing 9. The patient's progress was encouraging as he could ____ get out of bed without help. A. nearly B. only C. hardly D. badly 10. We have to set off right away, ____ we ? A. do B. don't C. have D. haven't 11. The street lights ____ on when night falls. guitar, he is singing. 英语语法习题检测
1. He was a good swimmer so he ____ swim to the river bank when the boat sank. A. can B. might C. could be able to D. was able to
2． At the Christmas party Santa Claus (圣诞老人) ____ the presents under the tree. A. handed back B. handed out C. handed in D. handed to
3. Tears ____ the little match girl's eyes as she thought of her kind grandfather. A. ran down B. fell down C. came to D. rolled into
4. A child can't learn ____ without ____. A. to spell, helping B. spelling, helping C. spell, being helped D. spelling, being helped
5. Only one man had ever been elected President four times, ____ Franklin D. Roosevelt.
A. for example B. such as
C. the one of whom D. that is to say
6. ____, the medical team is made up of twelve doctors.
A. Altogether B. Entirely C. Completely D. Wholly
7. ---- ____.
---- Have a good time.
A. I've to see the doctor now B. It's time for dinner
C. I went to the concert last night D. I'm going to a party now
8. The man lives in a ____ place. That is, he lives ____ from here. A. far away, far away B. faraway, faraway C. far away, faraway D. faraway, far away
A. will have turned B. will have been turning C. will be turned D. will be turning
12. " Well, in the translation, the word ____ a different meaning," said Miss Dianna. A. takes on B. takes up C. looks like D. has a look at 13. When he was through ____ he got up and left.
A. to talk B. to be talked C. talking D. being talked 14. The town has ____ bridge.
A. a fine old stone's B. an old fine stone's C. a fine old stone D. an old fine stones
15. I didn't buy the apples; he gave them to me ____ nothing. A. with B. for C. at D. by
16. ____ speak to me like that again.
A. Never B. Not C. Not to D. Can't
17. Egypt is ____ the oldest countries in the world.
A. one B. between C. among D. in the middle of 18. They fought ____ the end and won ____ the end. A. in, to B. to, in C. in, in D. to, to
19. I ____ three hours on the text and it will ____ me another hour for the grammar. A. have spent, take B. spend, need have C. take, spend D. need, take
20. The play put on by the students was quite different ____ you imagined. A. from what B. to that C. from which D. to which 21. Here ____ the worker and writer.
A. comes to B. comes C. come D. are coming
22. Would you like to have ____ more bread?
A. some B. any C. a few D. little 23. There will be few, if ____.
A. some B. any C. much D. many 24. I have ____ things to do. I can't play ____. A. many, no more B. a lot of, any more C. much more, more D. much of, any more
25. I walked 50 miles today. I never guessed that I could walk ____ far. A. that B. this C. such D. as
26. I am sorry I took your umbrella ____ mistake. A. with B. through C. for D. by
27. You can go where you like ____ you get back before dark. A. as well as B. as long as C. as soon as D. so as to
28. ____ we know, this is the best of its kind.
A. Because B. When C. As far as D. That 29. There isn't any water ____ air on the moon. A. and B. or C. but D. both
30. It was not long ____ we climbed up the mountain. A. after B. before C. since D. until 31. The girl grew ____ age and wisdom. A. for B. in C. with D. by
32. The climate (气候) in Beijing does not agree ____ me. A. on B. to C. with D. in
33. There's a police car in front of the department store. What do you suppose ____. A. is happened B. has happened C. would happen D. did happen
34. ____ better attention, the cabbages (洋白菜) could have grown better with the sun ____ them light.
A. Given, gave B. Given, giving C. Giving, given D. Giving, giving
35. What is ____ next?
A. to do B. to be done C. doing D. done
36. "A Dream of the Red Chamber" (红楼梦) is said ____ into dozens of languages in the last decade (十年).
A. to have been translated B. to be translated C. to translate D. to have translated
37. Some scientists say that the need for fresh water ____ by the year 2000. A. will have doubled B. will be doubling C. be doubled D. has doubled
38. It ____ I had no money with me at the moment. A. is so happened that B. was so happened that C. so happened which D. so happened that
39. What does the weighing machine ____? A. express B. explain C. read D. write
40. Over a hundred boys came to ____ out for the football team. A. go B. run C. try D. make
41. There are ____ boys than girls in our class.
A. much more B. many more C. many D. a lot many
42. His health is ____.
A. as poor, if not poorer than, his sister B. as poor as his sister's if not poor
C. as poor as, if not poorer than, his sister's D. as poor, if not poorer than his sister's
43. The trees can ____ part of the heat from the sun.
A. keep up B. keep on C. keep out D. keep up with
44. ____ hearing the news, we jumped ____ joy. A. On, with B. In, to C. At, in D. For, with
45. The hot weather will ____ another month, I think.
A. go on with B. go on for C. get on with D. go on to
46. When I was at school, I ____ to the library every afternoon. A. has gone B. went C. was going D. had been going
47. " Do you go to school?" " ____." A. No, I go home B. Yes, I am C. No, I work D. No, I cycle
48. " Shall I keep the book or pass it on to Jack?" " ____, please."
A. Yes, you shall B. No, you mustn't C. Yes, please keep it D. Pass it on to Jack
49. These photographs will show you ____. A. what does our village look like B. what our village looks like C. how does our village look like D. how our village looks like
50. Please explain ____.
A. me the sentence B. the sentence to me C. me to the sentence D. the sentence for me
1-5 DBCDD 6-10 ADDAB 11-15 CACCB 16-20 ACBAA 21-25 BABBA 26-30 DBCBB
31-35 CCBBB 36-40 AADCC 41-45 BCCAB 46-50 BCDBB 初中英语常用不规则动词分类表 （人教版）
为了帮助同学们记住不规则动词，现在把教材中出现的不规则动词分为几个类型，每个类型中又分若干组，尽量找出每组中各词变化形式的共同点，以帮助记忆。 1. A---A---A型（现在式、过去式和过去分词同形） 动词原形（现在式） 过去式 过去分词 cost cost cost 花费 cut cut cut 割，切 hit hit hit 打 let let let 让 put put put 放下 read read read 读 hurt hurt hurt 伤
2. A---A---B型（现在式和过去式同形） beat beat beaten 打
3. A---B---A型（现在式和过去分词同形） come came come 来 become became become 变
run ran run 跑 4. A ---B ---B型
（1）在动词原形后加一个辅音字母d或t构成过去式或过去分词。 burn burnt burnt 燃烧
learn learned/learnt learned/learnt 学习 mean meant meant 意思 hear heard heard 听见
（2）把动词原形的最后一个辅音字母―d‖改为―t‖ 构成过去式或过去分词。 build built built 建筑 lend lent lent 借给 lose lost lost 失去 send sent sent 送 spend spent spent 花费
（3）其他 pay paid paid 付 lay laid laid 下蛋 say said said 说
bring brought brought 带来 buy bought bought 买 think thought thought 想
sleep slept slept 睡 keep kept kept 保持 sweep swept swept 扫 stand stood stood 站
understand understood understood 明白 win won won 得胜
shine shone/shined shone/shined 发光
catch caught caught 抓住 teach taught taught 教 feel felt felt 觉得 fight fought fought 战斗 find found found 发现 get got got 得到
hang hanged/ hung hanged/ hung 绞死，挂 have had had 有 hold held held 盛，握
leave left left 离开 make made made 制造 meet met met 遇见 sell sold sold 卖 shoot shot shot 射击 tell told told 告诉
smell smelt/smelled smelt/smelled 嗅，闻 sit sat sat 坐 dig dug dug 挖
5. A---B---C型（现在式、过去式和过去分词都不相同）（1）在动词原形后加-n或-en构成过去分词。 eat ate eaten 吃 fall fell fallen 落下 steal stole stolen 偷 give gave given 给 freeze froze frozen 冻结 take took taken 拿 see saw seen 看见
write wrote written 写 ride rode ridden 骑 drive drove driven 驾驶
throw threw thrown 抛，扔 blow blew blown 吹 grow grew grown 生长 know knew known 知道
fly flew flown 飞
draw drew drawn 拉，绘画 show showed shown 展示
（2）过去式加-n或-en构成过去分词。 speak spoke spoken 说话 break broke broken 破碎，折断 wake waked/ woke waked/ waken 醒 choose chose chosen 选择 forget forgot forgotten 忘记
（3）变单词在重读音节中的元音字母―i‖分别为―a‖（过去式）和―u‖（过去分词）。 begin began begun 开始 ring rang rung 按铃 sing sang sung 唱 sink sank sunk 沉 swim swam swum 游泳 drink drank drunk 饮
（4）其他不规则动词的变化。 be(am, is) was/ were been 是 be(are) were been 是 do did done 做 go went gone 去 lie lay lain 躺
wear wore worn 穿
内 容 提 要
形容词和副词在语法结构中主要用于比较级和最高级。形容词和副词的构成形式基本上一样,它们的形式与单音节、双音节和多音节有关,当然还有其特殊形式。形容词和副词比较级的基本用法分为同级比较、比较级和最高级三种形式。但这三种形式都有它们特殊的表达方式以及它们的惯用法。对以下要点大家须一一掌握。 形容词比较级和最高级的形式 一、形容词比较级和最高级的构成
构 成 法 原 级 比 较 级 最 高 级
① 一般单音节词末尾加er 和 est strong stronger strongest
② 单音节词如果以e结尾,只加r 和st strange stranger strangest ③ 闭音节单音节词如末尾只有 一个辅音字母, 须先双写这个辅音字母,再加er和est sad big
hot sadder bigger
hotter saddest biggest hottest
④ 少数以y,er(或ure),ow,ble结尾的双音节词, 末尾加er和est(以y结尾的词,如y前是辅音字母, 把y变成i,再加er和est,以e结尾的词仍 只加r和st) angry clever narrow
noble angrier cleverer narrower
nobler angrest cleverest narrowest noblest
⑤ 其他双音节和多音节词都在前面加单词more和most different more different most different
只能说 more beautiful而不能说beautifuller; 只能说the most beautiful而不能说beautifullest。 但是,以形容前缀un结尾的三音节形容词不适合上述情况,如unhappy,untidy,我们可以说:unhappier→unhappiest, untidier→untidiest
more(most) striking, more(most) interesting, more(most) wounded, more(most)worn等。 3. 里有些形容词由于其词义而不可能有比较级形式 absolute fatal main right universal chief final naked simulta- utter entire foremost perfect neous vital
eternal inevitable possible sufficient whole excellent infinite primary supreme wooden 三、不规则形容词的比较级和最高级形式 good
well better best bad
ill worse worst many
much more most little
few less least far farther farthest further furthest
副词比较级和最高级的变化形式与形容词基本上一样 一般 副词
hard→harder →hardest fast→faster →fastest late→later →latest
early→earlier →earliest 特殊 副词
well →better →best much →more →most badly →worse →worst
little →less →least 但是,开放类副词即以后缀ly结尾的副词不能像形容词那样加er或est,如 quickly →more quickly →most quickly quietly →more quietly →most quietly [注]: early中的ly不是后缀,故可以把y变i再加er和est 九上
【满分演练】 一. 单项填空
1. Mr Green asked the children to _____the words in the dictionary. A. look at B. look up C. look for D. look after
2. May I _____ your bike? Certainly, but you can't _____it to other. A. lend, lend B. borrow, lend C. borrow, borrow D. lend, borrow 3. Mr Brown _____in China since 20 years ago. A. worked B. works C. is working D. has worked 4. There______ be many trees here two years ago. A. is B. are C. use to D. used to
5. Neither my brother nor I ____a doctor. A.is B.am C.are D.be
6. ____of my parents ____ watching TY.
A.Both, likes B.Either, like C.Neither, like D.Neither, likes 7. I really don't know ____ next. Can you tell me ?
A.how to do B.what to do C.how will I do it D.what to do it
8. He has lived here ___ 1965. A. since B. for C. in D. from
9. If you are tired, please stop ___ a rest. A. having B. have C. to have D. has
10.She has never come to the farm before, _____ she? A. has B. hasn't C. does D. doesn't
11. It is ____book that I have ____ it twice.
A.such an interesting…seen B.so an interesting…read C.so interesting…looked D.such an interesting…read 12. The doctor was busy ____ on the boy at that time. A.operate B.to operate C.operated D.operating
13. The policeman told the children _____play in the street. A. didn't B. to not C. not to D. don't
14. Mother returned home _____earlier than Father that evening. A. very B. too C. more D. much 15. I won't go to see the film tonight, because I ______ my ticket． A. lost B. have lost C. will lose D. didn't lose
Children like to copy(模仿) what they hear. They copy their parents，their friends and even the TV. This teaches them how to speak the language. Copying also does good to students of a second ____1______. When you listen to foreigners speak English，_____2_____ what they say as loudly as you can.
Children don‘t practise grammar, but use the language to ____3_____ that interests them. They don‘t ____4_____ their vocabulary or poor grammar. They find ways to ____5_____ themselves，and they do it successfully.
Students of English should also pay their attention to ______6______. Look for chances to talk with people in English. If you can‘t find a ____7____ to talk to, talk with other students of English instead. _____8_____ an English discussion and talk about music, movies or whatever _____9_____you. Don‘t worry about _____10___. The objective(目标) is to earn how to communicate(交流) easily and comfortably. Remember that you can communicate successfully even with a small vocabulary. 1. A. year B. grade C. language D. country 2. A. repeat B. hear C. believe D. remember
3. A. write letters B. keep diaries C. talk to people D. talk about things 4. A. look for B. complain about C. laugh at D. go over 5. A. enjoy B. help C. relax D. express 6. A. grammar B. vocabulary C. communication D. English 7. A. foreigner B. topic C. chance D. visitor 8. A. Start B. Build C. Use D. Make
9. A. understands B. interests C. improves D. allows
10. A. lessons B. exams C. wasting time D. making mistakes 三. 阅读理解
We can see walls everywhere in the world. But the Great Wall of China is the biggest of all. The Chinese call it "The Ten-thousand-Li Great Wall". It is in fact more than 6,000 kilometres long. It is 4-5 metres wide. In most places, five horses or ten men can walk side by side.
When you visit the Great Wall, you can't help wondering how the Chinese
people were able to build such a great wall thousands of years ago. Without any modern machine, it was really very difficult to build it. They had to do all the work by hand. It took millions of men hundreds of years to build it.
The Great Wall has a history of over two thousand years. The kings began to build the first parts of it around two thousand seven hundred years ago. Then Qin Shihuang had all the walls joined up. He thought that could keep the enemy out of the country.
Today the Great Wall has become a place of interest. Not only Chinese people but also people from all over the world come to visit it.
1. The Great Wall is the biggest of all walls in _________. A. China B. Europe C. the world D. Asia (亚洲) 2. How long is the Great Wall?
A. It's less than six hundred kilometres. B. It's over six million kilometres.
C. It's six thousand kilometres. D. It's more than six thousand kilometres. 3. It took _____ men ______ years to build the Great Wall. A. millions; millions B. hundreds of; hundreds of C. millions of; hundreds of D. hundreds of; millions of 4.The Great Wall was built ______________.
A. by people all over the world B. without any modern machines C. with some other countries' help D. by all Chinese kings 5. Qin Shihuang thought the Great Wall could _________. A. keep the enemy out of his country B. keep his body in it
C. be visited by all the people D. make his country beautiful (B)
In 776 B.C. the first Olympic Games were held at the foot of Mount Olympus to honor Greeks' chief god, Zeus(向希腊主要神祗宙斯献礼). The Greeks praised (注重)physical fitness and strength in their education of youth. Therefore, running, boxing, horse-racing, discus throwing and so on were held in each city and the winners competed every four years at Mount Olympus. Winners were greatly honored by having olive wreaths(橄榄枝花环)placed on their heads and having poems sung about their deeds. Originally(起初)these were held as games of friendship, and any wars that were going on were stopped to allow the games .
The Greeks regarded these games as so important that they counted time in four-year cycles called "Olympiads" dating from 776 B.C.
1. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. The first Olympic Games were held to celebrate.
B. Winners were greatly honored by having olive wreaths placed on their heads. C. Battles were stopped to let the games take place. D. Poems were sung in the honor of winners.
2 Nearly how many years ago did these games start?
A. 776 years. B. 1250 years. C. 2278 years. D. 2760 years. 3. Which of the following matches was not mentioned in the passage ? A. Discus throwing B. Boxing C. Skating D. Running 4. What conclusion can we reach about the ancient Greeks ? A. They liked to fight. B. They were very good at sports. C. They liked a lot of ceremony (仪式).
D. They couldn't count, so that they used "Olympiads" for dates. (C)
Over thirty thousand years ago people from northern Asia went to America. Today, we call these people Indians.
The Indians went to America because the weather began to change. Northern Asia became very cold. Everything froze. They had to move or die. How did the first Indians go to America? They walked!
Later Columbus found the New World in 1492. At first, only a few Europeans followed. They traveled to America in boats. For the next three hundred years, about 500,000 people went there. Then the number grew very quickly. From 1815 to 1915, over thirty-two million Europeans left their countries and went to the United States. The biggest groups were from Germany and Italy. These Europeans spoke many different languages. Most of them took almost no money. They went to America so that they could find a better life. 1. __________ went to America first.
A. People from northern Asia B. People from Europe C. People from Germany D. Columbus
2. Why did the Indians go to America? Because ________.
A. northern Asia became very hot B. northern Asia became very cold C. they were interested in America D. they liked traveling 3. The New World was ___________.
A. Italy B. northern Asia C. Germany D. America 4. The first Europeans went to America _______________. A. by ship B. by bike C. by boat D. by train
5. These Europeans ______________.
A. didn't speak the same language B. spoke English only
C. spoke German only D. spoke both English and German
6. The Europeans went to America in order to _________.
A. find the New World B. find a better life C. build more boats D. learn English 四. 补全对话: 给下面对话的空白处填上适当的词，使对话通顺，符合逻辑。 ( Jim and Han Li are talking about the coming summer holiday.)
Ben: Hello, Han li, where are you going for your summer holiday?
Han Li: I'm ___1___ sure. I'm thinking ___2___ going to Guilin. What about you? Ben: I'm going to Chongqing and Wuhan ___3___ my parents. Han Li: ___4___ are you going there?
Ben: First we'll fly to Wuhan, and then go to Chongqing ___5___ ship.
Han Li: That's a good idea. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Wish you a pleasant journey! Ben: Thank you!
五. 完成句子: 根据汉语句子的意思，完成下列英语句子。
1. 你为什么把收音机开这么大声？ ______ do you turn your radio so loud _____ ? 2. 整个会议将持续3个小时。The whole meeting will ______ ______ 3 hours. 3. 我们都喜欢跟那只小狗玩。 We all like ______ ______ with the dog. 4. 很抱歉，我没有带食物。 I'm sorry, I don't ______ any food ______ me. 5 .你的新录音机是什么样？What ______ your new recorder ______ ? 6. 谢谢你告诉我这个消息。Thank you ______ ______ me the news.
7. 昨晚他们直到十一点才停止谈话。 They ______ stop talking ______ 11 o'clock last night. 8. 这是一封露茜写给小帆的信。This is a letter ______ Lucy ______ Xiaofan. 九中
【满分演练】 一. 选择填空。
1. The boy is too hungry, he has already eaten an apple, but he asks for_______ one. A. the other B. other C. another D. others
2. It‘s going to rain. You‘d better __________ there.A. don‘t go B. to not go C. not to go D. not go 3. He spent much time __________ the work.A. at B. in C. on D. for
4. Mr Green would like to meet the headmaster _______ 8:00 ______ 9:00 tomorrow morning. A. from; to B. at; at C. between; and D. from; and
5. When _______ his uncle _________?A. did; dead B. has; died C. did; die D. has; been dead 6. They ________ this city last week.A. reached to B. got C. arrived D arrived in
7. The TV set doesn't ______ too much. I can afford it.A. take B. spend C. cost D. pay 8. His father will be back from Beijing ________a month.A. between B. after C. in D. for 9. He read nothing, _________he? A. does B. doesn‘t C. did D. didn‘t
10. There‘s _____ milk in the bottle, is there?A. little B. few C. a little D. a few
11. Look, there is a map of China ______ the two windows.A. between B. among C. about D. in 12. Two languages are very _____ used. One is English, Chinese is ______ one. A. wide, another B. widely, the others C. wide, the other D. widely, the other 13. I was badly ill yesterday. That's ______ I didn't go to school. A. why B. because C. as D. since
14. " Have a good time this weekend!" " ________."
A. That's OK B. Thanks. The same to you.C. That's all right. D. Have a better time than me. 15. ______ of the money is yours. A. None B. No one C. Neither D. Nothing
16. ______ of the apples are red.A. One thirds B. First third C. Two third D. Two thirds
17. It's getting dark. You'd better ______ out alone.A. don't go B. not to go C. not going D. not go 18. His home is ______ the northeast of China.A. among B. in C. at D. to 19. All the old things were invented ______ ago.
A. hundreds of year B. hundreds of yearsC. a hundreds of years D. a hundred of years 20. Jack likes to ______ others, but never writes to them. A. hear of B. hear about C. hear from D. hear 二. 用括号内所给词的适当形式填空.
1. This job can _________ quite quickly. (do)
2. ________ you ________ your homework yet? (finish) 3. That pen isn't yours. It's _________ .(her)
4. Can you help __________ with my English?(I) 5. Lin Lin is the __________ in our class.(young) 6. Who is _____________, Mike or Jack ? (tall) 7. We live on the ___________floor. (twenty)
8. English _________ in many countries today. (speak) 9. I __________ born on July 2nd, 1989. ( be)
10. You‘d better __________ here as soon as possible. (leave) 三. 完型填空
like him to come along and help him. He couldn‘t ask such a great man to help him. But to hisgreat man got off his horse as soon as he came nearer. He said to the farmer, ―I see youHow good it is that I‘m here just at the right time.‖ Then he took one end of the bag, the farmer took the other, they together raised it and put it on the horse. ―Sir,‖ asked the farmer, ―how can I pay you?‖ ―It‘s quite easy.‖ The great ―Wherever you see anyone else in trouble, do the same for him.‖
( )1. A. fall B. fell C. falling D. fallen ( )2. A. what B. how C. that D. it ( )3. A. very B. so C. quite D. too( )4. A. lend B. ask C. borrow D. gave ( )5. A. riding B. ride C. rode D. rides( )6. A. falls B. sinks C. sank D. rose ( )7. A. poor B. great C.good D. bad ( )8. A. surprised B. surprising C.surpriseD. surprises
( )9. A. needs B. need C. to need D. needed( )10. A. smiles B. smile C. a smile D. an smile
The war finally ended in 1945. During the next years, two great things
happened-my dad came home from the army, and I was born! I was the first child, but I wasn't alone for long. In the next four years, my mother had three more boys.
It was great having a big family! The four of us were very close in age, so we played together all the time. We liked the game ―policemen and thieves‖ best. It was exciting. Everybody always wanted to be a thief. Of course, someone had to be the policeman,
and it was usually me.Well, I have grown up now, but I still love the game. There is only one thing different. I'm a real policeman, Policeman Joe, so it's not a game any more.
1. Joe's father was once a soldier.( )2. During the war his father came back home.( ). 3. Joe was the youngest child in the family.( ).4. He got on well with his brothers.( ). 5. He always had to be the thief in the game.( ) (B)
Michael Jordan is the most famous basketball player in the world. He was born in Brooklyn, New York. He didn‘t like to talk to other people about himself. He was very short. He didn‘t play very well when he joined the basketball team in his high school at first. But the next year things changed greatly for him as he grew much taller.
Michael Jordan became famous when he joined the university basketball team in North Carolina. Michael used his speed and strength(力量) to reach the basket again. He played so well that people called him ―Air Jordan‖.
After college, Michael became a basketball team member in the Chicago Bulls. The NBA was very surprised at this high-flying player. He was named ―Rookie‖(新秀) of the year in 1985 and ―Most Valuable(价值的) Player‖ in 1987. He once set a record(创纪录) by getting 63 points in one game.
1. Jordan is a basketball superstar in ____________________. A. England B. America C. Canada D. Japan
2. When he joined the basketball team in his high school, he ___________ at first. A. didn‘t play very well B. played very well C. grew much taller D. set a record 3. He began to become famous in __________________________.
A. the university basketball team B. the NBA C. his high school at first D. the Chicago Bulls 4. He is often called ―_________________‖.
A. Rookie B. the NBA C. Air Jordan D. Most Valuable Player 5. The NBA was very surprised at the superstar when __________________. A. he was young B. he joined the basketball in his high school
C. he joined the university basketball team D. he joined the Chicago Bulls (C)
The 29th Olympic Games will be held in our country in 2008. As a great many people will visit our country, the government(政府) will build new hotels, a large stadium(体育馆), and a fine new swimming pool. They will also build new roads. The games will be held just outside the capital and the whole area(地区) will be called ―Olympic City‖. Workers will build a railway and some new roads by the end of 2005. The fine modern buildings have been designed(设计) by the best designers.
The people, old and young, in the capital are getting ready for the Olympic Games by learning English. We will be very glad to see the new buildings go up. We are very excited and looking forward to the Olympic Games because they have never been held in our country before.
1. Because of the 29th Olympic Games, _________________________.
A. a lot of new buildings have been finished B. a large number of people visited our country
C. many new roads and a railway line have been built D. a lot of new buildings have been planned 2. From the passage we know that the Olympic Games _______________.
A. have just been held in our country B. will be held in our country for the first time C. are held in our country every four years D. were held in our country four years ago 3. The passage tells us that everyone in the capital ____________ for the Olympic Games.
A. is busy building roadsB. is studying EnglishC. is designing buildingsD. is having sports and games 4. The whole area with hotels, stadiums, swimming pools is called ___________. A. buildings B. stadiumC. Olympic City D. Olympic Games
5. ―Go up‖ in the last passage means ______________.A. 建起 B.上涨 C.增长 D.上升 五. 补全对话。
1.---How are you? ---I‘m _______________.
2 .---Shall I call you Jim or James ? ---It doesn‘t ___________. 3.---I didn‘t win in the sports meeting. ---Bad __________. 4.---What does that word mean? ---______________ one?
5. ---I think foreign languages are more important than science. ---I really can‘t _________ with you.
6. ---What were you doing at that time when your father came back yesterday? ---I was ___________ the floor.
7. ---Thank you for your help. ---That‘s all ____________.
8. ---Have you found my ruler yet? ---I‘m __________ I haven‘t. 9. ---Is Bill as tall as Li Lei? ---No, he isn‘t _________ tall as Li Lei. 10. ---Well _________. Congratulations. ---Thank you. 六. 句型转换。按要求填词完成句型转换。
(A）在下面各题B句的每个空格里写上一个单词，使B句的意思与A句的相近。 1. A: My eyes started to fail at the age of seven.
B: My eyes started to fail when _________ _________ ________ _______ old. 2. A: He is so tired that he can‘t do anything else.
B: He is _____________ tired ___________ do anything else. 3. A: We‘ll remember Comrade Lei Feng for ever.
B: Comrade Lei Feng ________ _______ ______ by us for ever. 4. A: How expensive the car is!
B: ____________ ____________ expensive car it is! 5: A: We use computers in many ways.
B: Computers ____________ __________ in many ways.
Tomorrow we will __________________________ to win the football game. 2．教师走进来时，学生们停止了谈话。
When the teacher came in, the students ______________________________. 3．我们的国家变得越来越强大了。
Our country has become __________________________________________. 4．他的画将于明天在我们学校展出。
His picture __________________________________ at our school tomorrow. 5. 我花费了两个小时看完这本书。
It ________ me two hours _______ _______ reading the novels.
初三年级（下） 【满分演练】 一. 单项选择
1. Though he is ____________ seventy years old, he takes exercise every day. A.past B.above C.on D.over 2. The sun rises ___________ and goes down ____________.
A.in the east, in the west B.in the west, in the east C.to the east, to the west D.from the east, from the west 3. Which would you like, Madam, tea or coffee?
____________, thanks. I‘d like a glass of water, please.
A.Either B.Both C.Neither D.OK 4. One of the boys is ________, all the other boys are _________.
A.English , China B.an English, Chinese C.England , China D.English, Chinese
5. ---How soon will you finish the building? --- __________________________.
A.In two months B.Two months C.About two months D.After two months 6. They did ______________ their father told them. A.like B.as C.about D.with 7. The fish smells ______________. You mustn‘t eat it. A.nicely B.heavily C.terrible D.terribly 8. Either you or he _______________ the team. A.is in B.are on C.is on D.are in
9. He was made _____________ thirteen hours a day by his boss. A.to work B.work C.is on D.are in 10. ___________ you work, ___________ you will do.
A.Harder, better B.The harder, the worse C.Hardest, best D.The harder, the better 11. Mrs Hu asked Liu Fang and __________ to take part in the English meeting. A.I B.my C.me D.mine
12. Tell the students _____________ their English books. A.to take B.to carry C.to bring D.bring 13. It _____________ us two hours‘ walk to get to our school. A.take B.takes C.spend D.paid 14. My little sister is so tired, she can hardly walk, ____________? A.does she B.can she C.doesn‘t she D.can‘t she
15. __________ Yellow River is the second longest river is our country. A./ B.The C.An D.A 16. ---Do you want to _____ at the meeting.
---No, I have nothing to ______________.
A.say, speak B.tell, talk C.say, say D.speak, say 17.---You need something to drink, don‘t you?
--- _________. A.Not at all B.I needn‘t C.No, please D.Yes, please 18. She asked me _____ he could dance or sing. A.if B.what C.whether D.that 19. ---Aren‘t you Mary‘s sister?
---_____ I‘m her aunt. A.Yes, I am B.No, I‘m not C.Yes, I‘m not D.No, I am
20. _____________, no man has travelled farther than the moon. A.To now B.To far C.So far D.Till now 二. 用所给动词的适当形式填空
1. Class 3 won the football match and our class _____ by them. (beat) 2. By last Friday the students _____ (learn)all their new lessons.
3. He will be a worker after he _____ (finish) middle school. 4. I felt like ______ (have) a rest after lunch. 5. Is there another way of ______ (answer) the question? 6. I‘ll tell him the news that our class ______ (win). 7. Jim made us ______ (agree) with him. 8. The teacher _____ (give) us a lesson when Tom walked into the room. 9. Someone saw him ______ (fall) off the horse just now.10. Look! A group of policemen ______ (run) into that room. 三. 改写句子
1. None of the doctors knows about the matter. Tom.
3. The jacket cost so little that he bought it. The jacket for him to buy. 4. Jim had a good journey home. Jim _______ home. 5. I didn‘t finish my work in time because my pen was broken.
pen stopped finishing my work in time. 四. 完形填空
than today. People didn‘t have modern machines. There modern medicine, .
Life today new problems. One of the biggest is pollution (污染). Water pollution has our rivers and lakes dirty. It kills our fish and affects (影响) our drinking water. Noise pollution makes us louder and . Air pollution is living thing in the world.
Cars, planes and factories all pollute (污染 that it is like a quilt (被状物)over a city. This kind of quilt is called smog. (烟雾)
1. A.more hard B.more harder C.much harder D.much more harder 2. A.they are B.they were C.it was D.it is 3. A.were not B.was no C.were D.was 4. A.either B.too C.also D.neither 5. A.bring B.have C.have got D.has brought 6. A.made B.let C.taken D.changed 7. A.say B.talk C.tell D.spoke 8. A.feel happy more happily B.get angry much more easier
C.get angry much easier D.feel and more slowly 9. A.most B.all C.one D.every 10. A.thin B.thick C.hard D.light 五. 阅读理解
Since the beginning of time, man has invented many interesting things. Some of these inventions, like numbers and the radio have certainly changed history.
Since 1946, one of the most important inventions has been the computer. It will change all our lives.
The first computer was built at Harvard University（哈佛大学） in 1944. it was as large as a room and quite difficult and slow to operate（运行）. But since the invention of the silicon chip（硅片）, computer have become smaller, easier to use, and faster to operate. Some computers are as small as television sets. Some computers can be made smaller than a book. And computers are getting smaller all the time.
There are several reasons（原因） why computer is useful to us. First it can store（储藏） very, very large amount（数量） of information（信息）. Second, the computer can operate very quickly. Third, modern computer can be built into other kinds of machines, like radios, cars, and planes. They can do a lot of work for us.
Soon, almost everyone, either at home or at work, will use some kind of computer. The lives of all of us will be changed by this invention.
判断下列句子是否符合短文内容。符合的用―A‖表示；不符合的用―B‖表示. 1. According to（根据）this passage, many inventions have changed history and people‘s life. 2. The first computer was built in the middle of the 19th century（世纪）. 3. A modern computer can be made smaller than silicon chip.
4. The computer has been made much better since the invention of the silicon chip.
5. The computer is useful because it can store lots of information, it can operate very quickly and can be built into other machines.
Joe Biggs was a butcher (屠夫). His shop was in a village in one of the most beautiful parts of southern England . He worked in it for many years while his father was there. Then, when his father reached the age of 65, he stopped working in the shop. Joe was alone in it, so he had to work harder.
Joe worked five and a half day a week. His shop shut at one o‘clock on Thursday, and it was shut the whole of Sunday.
Saturdays were the busiest days.
Joe had a big refrigerator (冰箱)in his shop, but he tried not to buy too much meat at a time.
One Thursday a woman came into the shop at five minutes to one. ―I‘m sorry I‘m very late,‖ she said, ―but some people have just telephoned to say that they are going to come to dinner tonight, and I need some more meat.‖
Joe only had one piece of good meat in the shop. He had sold all the rest earlier in the day. He took the piece out and said to the woman. ―This is ￡7.15.‖
―That piece is too small,‖ the woman answered. ―Haven‘t you got anything bigger?‖
Joe went into the room behind his shop, opened the refrigerator, put the piece of meat into it, took it out again and shut the door of the refrigerator with a lot of noise. Then he brought the piece of meat back to the woman and said, ―This piece is bigger and more expensive. It‘s ￡9.30.‖
―Good,‖ the woman answered with a smile. ―give me both of them, please.‖ 6. Joe worked alone in the shop ________.
A.on Saturdays B.on Thursdays C.afer his father died D.after his father stopped working 7. Joe sold meat in his shop _______.
A.on Thursday afternoons B.on Sundays C.on Fridays D.every day 8. One day a woman came to his shop ________.
A.at 1:55, Tuesday B.at 1:05 C.to say sorry to him D.because someone had suddenly telephoned her 9. Which of the following is true?
A.People bought all the meat from him. B.The woman didn‘t want the expensive piece of meat.
C.Joe brought the woman a different piece. D.The woman wanted to buy the two pieces of meat together. 10.Joe only had one piece of good meat because ______.
A.Joe‘s refrigerator had broken. B.he tried not to buy too much meat at a time. C.he knew that the meat would go bad (变质). D.he had no money to buy more.
If you go into the forest with friends, stay with them always. If you don‘t, you may get lost. If you really get lost, this is what you should do. Sit down and stay where you are. Don‘t try to find your friends.Let them find you by staying in one place.
There is another way to help your friends or other nearby people to find you. Give them a signal by shouting or whistling (打口哨) three times. Stop. Then shout or whistle three times. Any signal given three times is a call for help.
Keep up the shouting or whistling always three times together. When people hear you, they will know that you are not just making noise for fun. They will let you know that they have heard your signal. They will give two shouts, two whistles or two gun shots (枪声). When someone gives a signal, it is an answer to a call for help.
If you don‘t think that you will get help before night comes, try to make a little house — cover up the holes with branches(树枝) with lots of leaves. Make yourself a soft bed with leaves and grass.
What should you do if you get hungry or need drinking water? You would have to leave your little branch house to look for a river. Don‘t just walk away. Pick off small branches and drop them as you walk so that you can find your way back.
The most important thing to do when you are lost is — stay in one place. 11. If you got lost in the forest,you should _______.
A.stay where you are and give a signal three times B.walk around the forest and shouted so that your friends might hear you
C.try to find your friends as soon as possible D.try to get out of the forest and shouted for help 12. If you want to let people believe that you are not just making noise for fun you should ________.
A.shout that you are lost B.keep up the shouting or whistling C.shout at the top of your voice D.shout or whistle once in a while
13. When you hear _______ shouts or whistles or gun shots,you know that _______. A.two; people will soon come to help you B.three; some one is asking for help C.three; people will soon come to help you D.two; someone is asking for help
14. When you are lost in the forest, but you want to leave your place to get water, you should ________. A.just go to the river B.find a bowl or a glass, and then go C.make a fire so that you might make yourself some hot tea
D.leave marks (标志)as you go to the river so that you can find your way back 15. This story mainly (主要地)tells you _______.
A.that when someone gives a signal always three times, it is a call for help B.What you should do if you get lost in the forest
C.that when any signal given twice means an answer to a call for help D. What you should do if you get lost in the street 六. 书面表达
要求：1、字数在60—80个单词左右。 2、日期、天气状况等放在日记行文格式上。 3、今天是2005年3月3日，星期六早晨6点45分起床，匆忙去上学， 学校停课。然后和几个同学去公园野餐，乘车回家。9点睡觉。