have / has + 动词的过去分词定义：现在完成时表示到目前为止已经完成，并对现在留下某种后果和影响的动作。
如: already, yet, ever, never, just, before, once, twice 等连用, 也可以和包括现在在内的时间状语, 如these days, today, this year, so far 等连用。
2. 表示过去发生的动作或存在的状态,一直持续到现在,也许还将继续下去,可以和表示从过去某一时刻延续到现在的一段时间的状语连用。即for +时间段,since+时间点/从句,in the last ten years等, 谓语只可用延续性动词。
2. has / have been to
去过某地表示某人的一种经历,可与once, twice, already, ever, never等连用。
have/has gone to
have / has been in
逗留在某地(已经一段时间)。常和for ten days, since I came here等连用。
1. Where is Jim? He ___________ has gone
to Wuhan.have been to
2. My parents ___________ the Great Wall twice. They like there very Have been to
been in 3. _____ you ever _______ to the ha
4. How long ____ Peter _______ the
5. My sister __________ the shop. has gone to
She will be back in two hours.
has gone 6. She ___________ Shanghai. She to isn’t here.
has been to 7. She __________ Shanghai. She is here.has been in
8. She __________ Shanghai for two years.
3. already ----------yet 已经用于肯定句用于否定句, 疑问句
yet1. She has not seen this film _____.
alreadShe has _______ seen this film.
yalread2. I have ______ combed my hair.
yHave you combed your hair ____.yet
3. He has _______ watched a video.already
yetHe has not watched a video
英语动词根据词义可分为两种,一种是延续性的,一种是终止性的,终止性动词(也可称为非延续性动词,瞬间动词,或点动词),如:become, begin, buy, borrow, arrive, die, finish, get to know, go, join, marry, start, stop等。表示动作的发生
初中英语课本中常见终止性动词有: leave, go, come, arrive, begin, buy, borrow, die, join, become 等。
⑴将时间状语改为时间段+ ago, 句中谓语动词用一般过去时。
My brother joined the army two years ago.
⑵若保留for +时间段, since+时间点/从句, 或用在how long句型中, 则需将终止性动词改为相应的状态动词或延续性动词。
常见终止性动词与延续性动词(或状态动词) 的对应关系如下:come / go / arrive / get / reach / move
open ---be opendie ---be dead
close ---be closedbecome ---be
borrow ---keepput on ---
leave -----be away (from)begin / start -----be onfall asleep ----be asleepend/finish -----be over
catch a cold -----have a cold
join the army
----be in the army be a soldier join the Party
----be in the Party be a Party member
1. 吉姆买了这只钢笔两年了。Jim has hadthis pen for two years.
Jim has hadthis pen since two years
Jim has hadthis pen since 2003.It istwo years since Jim bought this
It has beentwo years since Jim bought this pen.
Jim boughtthis pen two years ago.
现在完成时所表明的是过去发生的动作对现在的影响, 强调的是现在的情况, 不可以和表示过去的时间状语yesterday, in 1991, three days ago last time, last night等连用。
5. 现在完成时中的for 与since for + 时间段与延续性动词的现在完成时连用since + 时间点/从句。
It is /has been + 一段时间+ since...
自从某事发生已有一段时间了。eg. It is /has been two years since
my brother joined the army.
1. since 引导的从句中动词用过去时。
2. when 引导的特殊问句不与现在完成时连用。
3. have got,has got 虽然是现在完成时,但have got = have has got = has
1. It's a long time since we ______ met(meet) last time, isn't it?
2. --I know you __________ (choose) have chosen
a picture book among these. --Yes,Have a look at it,
3. So far, spaceships without people have
reached___________ (reach) the moon and some other parts of the
4. My father ____ home for nearly three weeks.
A. has gone away from
B. has left
C. has been away fromD. went away
5. Mr and Mrs Green have ____ in China for a week.
C. arrivedB. gotD. reached
1. Jack joined the League five months ago.
Jack _________ a League has
beenmember five months ago.
2. It’s a long time since we met last.havensee
n’tWe _______ ____ each other for a
Fill in the blanks with the right forms of the given words.
1. Every day my mother _____(get) up early.gets
2. The dinosaur eggs
_____________ (discover) many were discoveredyears ago by scientists.
3. Listen! Some children are singing___________ (sing) an English song over there.
4. In our hometown there used to be___(be) many old trees.
hasn’t been finished5. My work __________________
(not finish) yet. I can’t go out to play with you.
1. Frank _____ (help) his mother helps
with the housework on Sundays.
2. I _______ (become) a middle became
school student three years ago.
3. —Hello! May I speak to your father,
—Sorry, my father ________ (go) has gone
to Shanghai. He went there this morning.
4. —What’s the noise?
—Jane and her sister are watching___________ (watch) TV.
5. They ________ (have) eggs will have
and bread for breakfast tomorrow morning.
6. He ___________ (cross) the was
crossingstreet when he was hit by a bike.