1．What's wrong ____ your watch?
2．One ____ the students is in the classroom.
3．I think the shop is closed ____ this time of day.
4．My father teaches English ____ a school.
5．We have lunch ____ the middle of the day.
6．You can buy some school things ____ your way home.
7．I was born ____ July 1, 1982.
8．May I borrow a pencil ____ you?
9．Don't sleep ____ the open air.
10．I often help my mother ____ _ the housework.
11．It's time ____ school.
12．I have quite a lot ____ homework to do.
13．What's the time? It's half ____ seven.
14．Ducks are good ____ swimming.
15．What are you talking ____ ?
16．He is sitting ____ the front of the car.
17．The eraser was passed ____ one student ____ another.
18．Did you live ____ Beijing in 1997?
19．When did you arrive ____ the village?
20．I think Mary is ____ duty today.
21．Eating too much isn't good ____ your health.
22．I'm afraid he is ____ the cinema ____ the moment.
23．Thanks ____ asking me to your party.
24．My watch is very different ____ yours.
25．What's the weather ____ today?
26．The student is asking his teacher ____ the sports meeting.
27．The farmers are all getting ready ____ the next year.
28．The radio says the wind will stop later ____ the day.
29．Let's go out ____ a walk, shall we?
30．Tom, your mother is waiting ____ you.
31．We have noodles for lunch for lunch ____ times.
32．Harerbin is ____ the north of China.
33．The day ____ tomorrow will be windy.
34．Don't worry ____ your test.
35．I don't know which is the way ____ the park.
36．An old woman is ____ the side of the road.
37．____ the end of the road you'll see the hospital
38．He left Tokyo ____ a visit ____ Beijing.
39．Don't laugh ____ other people's mistakes.
40．He did this instead ____ me.
41．The people here are very friendly ____ us.
42．Does he learn English ____ himself?
43．I felt a little afraid ____ my teacher.
44．I'm afraid he'll fall ____ the bike.
45．Help yourselves ____ some fish, Lily and Lucy.
46．____ these words he left the classroom.
47．It was a pleasure ____ me.
48．I'm sorry I'm late ____ the meeting.
49．Study hard, or you won't catch up ____ your classmates.
50．Not far ____ him was Lin Tao．Lin Tao ran fast, too.
51．Mr Wu is going to tell us the result ____ once.
52．He goes to school early ____ usual.
53．It's another way ____ saying fast.
54．I'm sorry he doesn't agree ____ me.
55．He prefers playing football ____ playing basketball.
56．What do you mean ____ baozhi?
57．Don't play ____ fire．It's dangerous.
58．He didn't go ____ bed until twelve o'clock.
59．My teacher was angry ____ me.
60．Someone is knocking ____ the door.
61．Have you heard ____ Jim yet?
62．If you break the window, you'll have to pay ____ it.
63．I'm sorry．I won't talk to others in class ____ now on.
64．What have you done ____ the milk?
65．The students walked ____ the gates with Uncle Wang.
66．Are you ____ trouble, Jim?
67．My mother is ill．I have to send ____ the doctor.
68．The doctor operated ____ my mother at once.
69．The glass is full ____ milk.
70．I saw him ____ the crowd.
71．There are a group of sheep ____ the foot of the hill.
72．We are twins．People often mistake us ____ each other.
73．The knife is made ____ metal and wood.
74．Ships can travel ____ the world.
75．He watched me ____ surprise.
76．Choose my subject．Something about English, ____ example.
1.He sleeps_____the day and works______ night.
A. in; in B. on; at
C. in; at D. during; in
2.Tony works ______ a magazine. He likes working_______ young people.
A. for; with B. with; for
C. on; with D. for; on
3. It is ________ animal. It is _______ scary.
A. a kind of; a kind of B. a kind of; kind of
C. a kind of; kinds of
4. She _______ just now.
A. gives a book to me B. gave me a book
C. gave me it
5. Let him _______ you.
A. help B. to help
C. helping D. helps
6. Look! Mary is talking _______ her two good friends.
A. about B. to
C. on D. for
7.He is ill. He has to be _____for two days.
A. in the bed B. on the bed
C. in bed D. on bed
8. He has ________ rules in his house.
A. too much B. too many
C. much D. a little
9. So____ homework really makes the students feel tired.
A. much B. many
C. little D. few
10.Do you mind__________ a moment?
A. wait B. to wait
C. waiting D. waited
11.- How about ________ soccer? - Good idea!
A. playing B. play
C. to play D. plays
12.I don't agree__________ what you said.
A. to B. on
C. / D. with
13.She enjoys __________ the piano.
A. play B. playing
C. to play D. plays
14.Could you show________ ?
A. your watch me B. me to your watch
C. your watch to me
15.You don't __________ tell him about it.
A. has to B. have to
C. had to D. have
16Mrs. Brown came to China ____ 1996.
17The room was full ____ smoke after the big fire.
18Here are some presents ____ you ____ our best wishes.
A．to; with? B．for; with?
C．of; about? D．for; for
19Both Mr Green and Mrs Green were born ____ June, 1956.
20The little boy is always interested ____ science.
21Li Lei often gets up ____ seven o'clock on Sundays.
22They arrived early ____ a Tuesday morning.
23Macao（澳门）will return to our motherland ____ December 20th, 1999.
24----When were you born?? ----I was born ____ August 25, 1983.
25．Let me show you the place ____ the map.
A．with? B．on? C．in
26．John knows ____ a computer.
A．how to use? B．how use C．how uses
27．The visitors ____ Japan arrived ____ Beijing Station last Tuesday morning.
A．from; at? B．of; to?
C．from; to D．of; on
28．The teacher will be back ____ an hour.
A．in? B．after? C．on
29．This programme was sent to the USA ____ China ____ satellite.
A．in; of? B．of; in?
C．from; by? D．by; from
30．It's cold outside. Please your warm clothes.
A. put in B. take off
C. put on D. put up
31．He got many gifts ?his birthday his friends.
A. on, from B. in, of
C. at, to D. from, for
32．The classroom is quite different that one.
A. of B. from
C. with D. like
33．Look, you'll see a bridge the river.
A. on B. above C. over D. in 34Your coat looks nice, Is It cotton? -Yes. It's Shanghai.
A. made of, made by B. made of, made in
C. made for, made in D. made from made by 三、动词短语辨析专项练习（25分）
◆ A. break in B. break off
C. break up D. broke down
1. Don’t _____ while others are speaking.
2. We thought it was time to _____ the talk.
3. Then the car I was in _____, so I had to walk home.
4. When does school_______?
◆ A. called off B. calls at
C. call in D. call for
5. The sports meet was ______ on account of the rain..
6. Please wait for me at home. I’ll _____ you at your house at seven tonight.
7. The train ______ several big cities between Beijing and Guangzhou.
8. He insisted that we should _____ a specialist at this point.
◆A. came about B. came to
C. comes out D. come to
9. The magazine _____ once a month.
10. I don’t know how this thing_____?
11. How much does the bill _______?
12. When I _______, I found myself lying in hospital.
◆ A. give in B. give off
C. give up D. give out
13. After the 90th failure, he was almost ready to ________.
14. These flowers ______ a pleasant smell.
15. The doctor advised my father to _______ smoking.
16. We decided to _______ to the wish of the majority.
17. In two months our food will _______.
◆ A. put up B. put to death
C. put through D. put up with
18. I’m afraid we will have to ______ the loss.
19. Let’s______ a shed here for the time being.
20. The murderer was ______ at last.
21. Then he ______ a call to Mr. Smith.
◆ A. hold down B. hold out
C. hold back D. Hold on
22. Hearing the news, she couldn’t ______ her tears coming down her cheeks.
23. “_____, please. I heard a pleasant voice on the phone.
24. These measures helped to _____ the city’s population.
25. The water won’t _____ much longer.
◆ A. sends out B. sent for
C. sent up D. sent in
26. We’ve ______ another man-made satellite this month.
27. Applications must be _______by 25th this month.
28. The sun _______lights and heat.
29. Xiao Li is ill. Have you _______ the doctor?
◆ A. set down B. set about
C. set out D. set back
30. It’s impossible to _______ the clock of history.
31. They asked her to _____ the facts just as she remembered them.
32. That evening he _____ writing the report. 33. Mr. Smith _____ to write a history of America in 1980.
◆ A. make room for B. make sure
C. made up his mind D. make out 34. He hasn’t ____ yet just what he should do. 35. Let’s ______ that we know nothing about it.
36. They sat closer together to _____ the old man.
37. _____ that the door is locked before you leave.
38. To this day I still can’t ______ why they did so.
◆ A. take interest in B. take on
C. take up D. take pride in
39. We _____ our responsibilities as teachers in China.
40. Some students _____ science subjects.
41. These big desks _____ too much room so we’d better take them away.
42. The villages around the lake _____ a different look.
◆ A. took?for granted B. take care
C. take turns D. took hold of
43. We _____ it ____ that they would accept our suggestions.
44. He came over and _____ my hand.
45. _______ not to wake the baby!
46. We _____ to clear the classroom.
◆ A. turned out B. turned in
C. turn over D. turned up
47. To whom should we ______ the key when we leave the room?
48. He promised to attend my birthday party, but till now he hasn’t _____ yet.
49. The English evening party ________ a great success.
50. It ______ that he had never been there. No wonder he knew nothing about it.
1.What’s the matter with your mother?
A.problem B. question
C. message D. wrong
2.---Thank you very much.
---It’s a pleasure.
A. I’m very glad. B. That’s right.
C. It doesn’t matter D. Not at all
3.What is he doing at the moment?
A.now B. a moment ago
C. late D later on
4.Did you have a good time at the party?
A.stay long B. sing and dance
C. enjoy yourself D. eat enough
5.---May I speak to John, please?
A.Sure. B. I think so.
C. I’d love to D. That’s all right.
6.---Could I speak to Jim, please?
---Sorry，he isn’t in.
A.is at home B. is not at work
C. is out D. is free 7.There is nothing but an old table in the room.
A. many B. some
C. any D. only 8.What’s the weather like?
A. When B. Where
C. why D. How 9.Please let me look at your photo.
A.give me B. pass me
C. bring me D. show me 10.Please ask him to ring me up when he comes back.
A. see B. help
C. call D. thank
1.What a hot day today!
_____ _____ it is today!
2. Most of North and South China will have a cold wet day .
____ will be cold and wet _____ most of North and South China.
3. The radio says it will be cloudy sometimes.
The radio says it will be cloudy ____ ____.
4. The snow will be heavy in some places.
It _____ _____ _____ in some places.
5. Shall we go out for a walk?
_____ _____ going out for a walk?
When I __1__ in London last year, it had one of the thickest fogs(雾) in years. You could __2____ see your hand in __3___ of your face. When evening fell, it became even __4___ . All traffic __5___ to a stop. I decided to walk.
A few minutes __6___ , I couldn’t find my__7___ . Then I saw a young man and asked him to help me. He agreed. As I was following him __8__ the streets, he told me, “I know this part of London quite well. And the thick fog ___9__ to me. You see, I’m __10___ .”
1.A. is B. was C. am D. are
2. A. easily B. hard C. hardly D. even
3. A. front B. the front C. back D. the back
4. A. bad B. worse C. good D. better
5.A. began B. started C. went D came
6.A. late B. later C. early D. earlier
7.A. road B. way C. street D. home
8.A. along B. in C. through D. by
9.A. is not good B. does good
C. is nothing D. has something
10.A. strong B. week C. blind D. clever
One day, we had an English class. The teacher saw a boy reading a picture book and said, “Tom, what do you usually do after lunch?” Tom nervously(紧张地)got up from his seat, but he did not know what to answer. He thought for some time and then said, “Wait for supper.”
The teacher was displeased and just at that moment, he saw another boy asleep. The teacher was getting a little angry now, but he was trying not to show it. Then he asked, “And you, Joke?”
As Joke was asleep, of course, he could not hear what the teacher had said. His deskmate(同桌) woke him up. Joke stood up quickly and answered in a loud voice, “So do I”.
1.This story happened____________.
A. in the teacher’s office B. after lunch
C. in class D. a home
2.Tom’s answer made the teacher __________.
A. angry B. displeased C. surprising D. laughing
3.The teacher asked Joke ________.
A.what he wanted to do after class
B.what he did in class
C.the same question as he asked Tom
D.to help Tom
4.Joke’s answer meant that_______.
A.he knew what to do and what not to do after lunch
B.he did the same thing as Tom did
C.he read a picture-book
D.he did many things after lunch
5.From the above story we can see that ________.
A. Joke did not know what question the teacher had asked
B.Tom did well in his lessons
C.Joke was good at his lessons
D.Tom and Joke worked hard at their lessons
一． 1．with． 2．of． 3．at． 4．at． 5．in． 6．on． 7．on
8．from． 9．in． 10．with． 11．for． 12．of． 13．past． 14．at．
15．about． 16．in． 17．from；to． 18．in． 19．at． 20．on． 21．for， 22．at；
23．for． 24．from． 25．like． 26．to． 27．for． 28．in． 29．for．
30．for． 31．at． 32．in． 33．after． 34．about． 35．to．
36．for；to． 37．at． 38．of． 39．to． 40．of．
41．off． 42．to． 43．With． 44．for． 45．for． 46．with． 47．behind．
48．at． 49．as． 50．of． 51．with． 52．to． 53．by． 54．with． 55．to
56．with． 57．at． 58．from． 59．for． 60．from． 61．with． 62．through
63．in． 64．for． 65．on． 66．of 67．among． 68．at． 69．for． 70．of．71．around．
72．in． 73．for． 74．to． 75．from． 76．With．
二、1-5.CABBA 6-10ACBAC 11-15 ADBCB 16-20DABAC 21-25CAAAB 26-30AAACC 31-34ABCB
三、1—5 ABDCA6 6-10 DBCCA 11-15 DBCBC 16-20 ADDAB
21—25 CCDAB 26-30 CDABD 31-35 ABCCD 36-40 ABDDA
41-45 CBADB 46-50 CCDAA
四. I. 1. D 2. D 3. A 4. C 5. A 6. C 7. D 8. D 9. D 10. C
五、1. How hot 2. It, in 3. at times 4. will snow heavily 5.How about
六、 1. B 2. C 3. A 4. B 5. D 6. B 7. B 8. C 9. C 10. C
六、 1.C 2.B 3.C 4.B 5.A
七、1. will stop later on 2. because, too cold 3. in, northwest 4.What delicious
5.stay above zero