Do you have a soccer ball?
? Let’s play soccer, soccer, soccer, soccer. ? Well, sorry, I don’t have a soccer ball. ? Let’s play volleyball, volleyball, volleyball, volleyball. ? Well, sorry, I don’t have a volleyball. ? Let’s play tennis, tennis, tennis, tennis. ? OK, OK, that sounds good.
New Words fun 有趣的, 令人愉快的
Haha, it’s fun..
Woo, it’s interesting.
Ah, it’s relaxing.
9687462329783 +782357682 ×778698563433 ? =
Haha! It’s difficult.
Hmm. It’s boring.
1. interesting 有趣的, 令人感兴趣的 2. fun 有趣的, 令人愉快的
3. relaxing 4. difficult
1a Match the words with the pictures. c 1. interesting ____
e 3. fun _____ 5. relaxing ____ a
b _____ 4. difficult _____ d
1b Listen and check (√) the description words you hear in 1a.
√ ) 1. interesting (
2. boring 3. fun
( √ )
√ ) (
1c Listen again. What does Paul say about these activities? Choose a word from 1a to fill in each blank.
play computer games play volleyball watch TV play basketball ___________ interesting ___________ difficult
boring ___________ fun ___________
1d You are Paul. Your partner is Paul’s friend Jenny. Talk about the activities in 1c.
Jenny: Let’s play computer games. Paul: That sounds interesting. But I don’t have computer. Jenny: Well. Do you have volleyball? Paul: Yes. Jenny: Then let’s play volleyball. Paul: Oh, volleyball is so difficult. Jenny: OK, let’s watch TV. Paul: That sounds boring. Hmm… let’s play soccer. Do you have a soccer ball? Jenny: No, I don’t. Paul: Oh.Well…do you have a basketball? Jenny: Yes, I do. Let’s play basketball. Paul: That sounds fun.
play soccer ball
play computer games. play volleyball. watch TV. play basketball. sing .... interesting. difficult. boring. fun. relaxing. ....
B: That sounds
2a Find the sports words in the unit. Write them in the correct column.
Things I have
basketball soccer ball volleyball tennis ball baseball ping-pong bat…
Things I don’t have
baseball bat tennis racket ping-pong ball badmimton racket…
I have a great/big/small…collection. [k?'lek??n] I have … n. 收藏品; 收集物;
2b Read the survey results in school magazine and answer the question: Who has a soccer ball?
2c Who do you think says these sentences? Check (√) F for Frank, G for Gina or W for Wang Wei.
F G W I play ping-pong with my classmates after class. 2. I have soccer balls, basketballs, volleyballs and baseballs. 3. My brother has a soccer ball but I don’t. 4. I only watch sports on TV. 5. Soccer is not easy for me. 6. My brother and I are in the same school. √ √ √ √
Write more questions about sports equipment.
Sports Survey 1.Do you have a soccer ball? ( ) Yes, I do. ( ) No, I don’t. 2.Do you have a basketball?
( ) Yes, I do. ( ) No, I don’t.
3.Do you have a ping-pong bat? ) Yes, I do. ( ) No, I don’t. ( 4.Do you have a volleyball? 5. Do you have a baseball?
( ) Yes, I do. ( ) No, I don’t.
( ) Yes, I do. ( ) No, I don’t.
( 6. Do you have a tennis racket? ) Yes, I do. ( ) No, I don’t.
3b Exchange books with a partner. Answer his or her questions in 3a.
Do you have a soccer ball? Yes, I do. Do you have a tennis racket? No, I don’t. But I have two tennis balls.
3c Look at the information in 3a. Write about yourself and your partner with but.
I don’t have a baseball, but I have a soccer ball. Tom has a baseball, but he doesn’t have a baseball bat.
I like sports.I have a baseball, I have
a tennis ball, I have a ping-pong ball
. But I don’t have a volleyball.
I have a basketball, I like basketball.
I play sports every day.
I play sports at school with my friends.
He/She likes sports .He/She has a great /small sports collection. He/She has… He/She has … But he/she doesn’t have … He/She doesn’t have … He/She plays sports every day./ He/She doesn’t play sports, he/she only watches them on TV.
1. Let’s play computer games. 1) let’s引导的句子是祈使句, 表示请求或建议, 意思是“让我们??吧！”, 后接动词原形。 如: Let’s go home. 让我们回家吧！ 2) 但是let 引导其它祈使句时, 在句首加Don’t。 e.g. Don’t let him in. 别让他进来。
其他形式的祈使句： 1) be 引导的祈使句 Be quiet, please. 2) 行为动词引导的祈使句 Look at me, please.
2. That sounds interesting. 那听起来很有趣。 句中的sound是系动词, 意思是“听起 来”,其后接形容词作系表结构. 类似的系 动词还有:look(看起来), 如: You look happy. 你看起来很开心。
2. That sounds interesting.
boring fun difficult easy good OK
3. Gina Smith has two soccer balls.
He has two sisters. 他有两个妹妹。
Mary has a computer game.
句子的构成： 主语(人称代词或名词) + 谓语(动词) +宾语(名词) He has a sister. 人称 第一人称 第二人称 单数 I You 你 复数 We 我们 You 你们
4. But she doesn’t play sports. 1)主语为第三人称单数的一般现在时的 否定句式为: 主语＋doesn’t＋动词原形 ＋其它。如： My mother doesn’t like dogs. 我妈妈不喜欢狗。 She doesn’t have a book． 她没有书。
--Do you have a pen?
--Yes, I do./No, I don’t.
--Does Tom have a ball?
--Yes, he does./No, he doesn’t.
I don’t have a TV.
She doesn’t have a brother.
She likes sports very much, but she
doesn’t like soccer.
5. We play it at school with our friends. 我们和我们的朋友在学校踢（足球）。
1）at school 表示“在学校”。
例如：Can you go with us？
6. She only watches them on TV! 1) Them是代词they的宾格形式, 在句中 做宾语。例如： I like them. 我喜欢他们。 Do you know them? 你认识他们吗？ My parents love me , I love them, too 我的爸爸妈妈非常爱我，我也爱他们。 2) 句中的介词on表示借助于某种 工具或手段。如： They are talking on the phone. 他们在通电话。
watch TV 和watch …on TV的区别: watch TV “看电视”。
watch …on TV “在电视上看??”介词
I watch TV in the evening. 我在晚上看电视。
I watch basketball game on TV
7. It is easy for me. 这对我来说挺容易的。 “for + 具体的人” 表示“对某人来说”。例 如： 1）computer is difficult for my grandfather, but it’s easy for me. 电脑对我爷爷来说挺难，但对我来说很简单。 2）sports are good for us, 体育运动对我们而言很有好处。
C 1. I ________ TV at night(在晚上)． A. look at B. see C. watch D. Look 2. Let’s ______ the map on the wall. A A. look at B. see C. watch D. look
B 3. I can ____ many things on the table.
A. look at
4. The question is not easy. It’s very ____. A A. difficult C. relating B. difficulty D. not difficult
5. Let’s play _____ basketball. I don’t like C playing _____violin(小提琴)at home. A. the, the B. the, × C. ×, the D. ×, × 解析： play 后加球类名词时不需要冠词the,但 后加的是乐器类名词必须加the。
6. ________ our club, please! A A. Join B. Join in C. Come D. Go 7. Let’s ____ and ____ football on the B playground. A. to go, to play B. go, play C. to go, play D. go, to play B 8. --________ they have any sports collections? --Yes, they ________. A. Are, are B. Do, do C. Can, do D. Do, can
Ⅱ. 根据句意和提示填空 play soccer ball 1. -- Let’s _________________(踢足球). -- That sounds ____________(很有趣). interesting 2. -- Let’s play basketball. -- I ____________ (没有)a basketball. don’t have -- Let’s play ping-pong. That sounds good -- ________________ (那太好了). Do have 3. -- _____ you _______ (你有) a baseball bat? -- No, I don’t. watch TV -- Let’s ___________ (看电视). -- That sounds _________ (没意思). boring
Ⅲ. Fill in the blanks with have, has, don’t, doesn’t.
has 1. I _____ a book and he _____ a pen. have 2. They _____ a color TV. They _____ have a have don’t computer. 3. She ____ a sister. He _____ a brot
her. has has
4. I _____ have computer. Tom _____ one. don’t has
5. Does he ________ a computer? have doesn’t No, he _________. 6. --Do you _________ a backpack? have
--Yes, I _______. do
7. --Does she _________ a ruler. have
--Yes, she ________. does