Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation?
1. wonder → (adj.) wonderful
2. I → (反身代词) myself
3. you → (反身代词) yourself
4. yourself → (pl.) yourselves
5. seem → (pt.) seemed
1. activity → (pl.) activities
2. decide → (n.) decision
3. try → (pt.) tried
4. bike → (同义词) bicycle
5. build → (n.) building
6. difference → (adj.) different
7. like → (反义词) dislike
8. below → (反义词) above
1. go to Central Park 去中央公园
2. on vacation 在度假
3. buy something special 买特别的东西
4. meet someone interesing 遇见有趣的人
5. go out with someone 和某人一起出去
6. take quite a few photos 拍相当多的照片
7. most of the time 大多数时间
8. go shopping 去购物
9. keep a diary 记日记
10. of course 当然；自然
1. have a good time 玩得高兴；过得愉快
2. go to the beach 去海滩
3. feel like 感觉像
4. the houses of the Chinese traders 中国商人的房子
5. a lot of new buildings 许多新的建筑物
6. in the past 在过去
7. over an hour 一个多小时
8. too many people 太多的人
9. get to the top 到达顶部
10. because of the bad weather 因为不好的天气
11. one bowl of fish 一碗鱼肉
12. another two hours 另外两个小时
第 1 页
13. the top of the hill 山顶
14. learn something important 学习重要的东西
1. go to the countryside 去乡下
2. in the shopping center 在购物中心
3. have a fun time 玩得高兴；过得愉快
4. after three hours 三个小时以后
5. keep going 一直走
6. twenty minutes later 20分钟后
1. Where did you go on vacation?
2. Long time no see.
3. Did you go anywhere interesting?
4. I just stayed at home most of the time to read and relax.
5. I bought something for my father.
6. Everything was excellent.
7. How did you like it?
8. I arrived at Penang in Malaysia this morning with my family.
9. For lunch, we had something very special.
10. …but many of the old buildings are still there.
11. My father and I decided to go to Penang Hill today.
12. And because of the bad weather, we couldn’t see anything below.
Oh, did you go to anywhere interesting?
We went somewhere nice yesterday.
1. Last week, I went ________ and I took lots of photos.
第 2 页
A. interesting somewhere
B. somewhere interesting
C. interesting anywhere
D. anywhere interesting
2. Did you go ____？
A. warm somewhere
B. anywhere warm
C. warm anywhere
D. somewhere warm
3. Mr. Smith is going to retire in a quiet and beautiful place.(同义句转换)
Mr. Smith is going to retire ________ ________ and ________.
4. I can’t find my pen ________.
Did you do anything special last month?
(1)由some与one, thing, body构成的不定代词主要用于肯定句；由any与one, thing, body构成的不定代词主要用于否定或疑问句。例如：
There is something wrong with my bike.
I can’t see anyone in the classroom.
Did you meet anyone interesting?
Everyone was on vacation.
5. I bought something for my farther.(改为否定句)
I ________ _________ ___________ for my farther.
6. Did you go out with anyone？(改为肯定句)
I ________ out with ________.
7. I bought nothing.(同义句转换)
I ________ ________ ________.
8. Is there ________ with your bike?
A. anything wrong
B. wrong anything
C. something wrong
D. wrong something
9. There is ________ for you if you put your heart into it.
A. difficult nothing
B. nothing easy
C. nothing difficult
D. something easy
10. —what did you buy for your daughter?
第 3 页
—I bought ________, because I couldn’t find ________ she likes.
A. something, anything
B. anything, something
C. nothing, anything
D. something, nothing
I bought something for my father.
我给爸爸买了些东西。 buy sb. sth. = buy sth. for sb.
get sb. sth. = get sth. for sb.
My mother bought a new bike for me as my birthday gift.
Did he buy you a book?
Please get some bread for me.
11. My brother bought me a new bike yesterday.(同义句转换)
My brother ________ a new bike ________ me yesterday.
12. Did Tom buy a big house for his parents? (同义句转换)
Did Tom ________ ________ ________ a big house?
13. Please get me some tea. (同义句转换)
Please ________ some tea ________ me.
14. I bought a gift a for my daughter.(改为否定句)
I ________ ________ a gift for my daughter.
15. —When ________ you ________ the bike?
B. had, bought
C. do, buy
D. did, buy
Did everyone have a good time?
Have a good/great/wonderful time = have fun doing sth. = enjoy oneself 玩得高兴。例如： We had fun playing on the beach.
Did you enjoy yourself last weekend?
They ________ ________ ________ ________ yesterday.
17. Who ________ on the school trip last week?
第 4 页
A. had a great fun
B. had very good time
C. had great fun
D. enjoy themselves
18. A. get bored
B. be funny
C. have a great time
D. have happy
19. He has a lot of fun ________.
C. to camp
20. I’m sorry you ________ fun on your day off.
C. didn’t have
D. don’t have
yesterday, the day before yesterday, last week, last month, in 2008等。
3. 句式 +动词的过去式??
主+did./ No, 主+didn’t.
Yes, 主+was/were./ No, 主+wasn’t/weren’t
He went to the zoo yesterday.
否定句：He didn’t go to the zoo yesterday.
一般疑问句：Did he go to the zoo yesterday?
肯定回答：Yes, he did.
否定回答：No, he didn’t.
Mary was born in Beijing.
第 5 页
否定句：Mary wasn’t born in Beijing.
一般疑问句：Was Mary born in Beijing?
肯定回答：Yes, she was.
否定回答：No, she wasn’t.
(4)特殊疑问句由“疑问词+一般疑问句”构成，例如： When was he born? → How long did he hiccup? → When did he start hiccupping?
第 6 页