U8 How do you make a banana milk shake?
重点词组1. make a banana milk shake制作香蕉奶昔
make fruit salad 制作水果沙拉super chicken sandwich超级鸡肉三明治
2. peel the bananas 剥香蕉 3. cut up 切碎cut up the bananas切碎香蕉
4. pour…into 把…倒入pour the milk into the blender 将牛奶倒入搅拌器
5. turn on 打开 turn off 关上 turn up旋大（灯火等），开大（煤气等）调高（声音等），
turn down 把（电器等）关小一点 turn on the blender 打开搅拌器电源
6. add…to 把…加到…上 add the ingredients to the noodles 把佐料加到面条上
7. put the yogurt in the blender将酸奶放入搅拌器
8. one teaspoon of yogurt 一茶匙酸奶9. two slices of bread 两片面包
10. mix up 把…混合起来mix it all up 将它们混合在一起 11. turkey slices 火鸡肉片
12. roll pancake 卷上薄饼 13. a recipe for ……的烹调方法
14. put sth, in order 将…按顺序排列
1．How do you make a banana milk shake? 如何制作香蕉奶昔？2．Pour the milk into the
blender.把牛奶倒入果汁机3．How many bananas do we need? 我们需要多少个香蕉？
4．How much yogurt do we need? 我们需要多少酸奶？5. First, put the butter on a slice of
bread.首先把黄油涂在一片面包上。Then cut up an onion and a tomato.然后切碎一个洋葱和一
个西红柿。Add the onion and tomato to the bread.把洋葱和西红柿加到面包上。Finally, put
another slice of bread on the top. 最后，把另一片面包覆盖在上面。
6. Here is a recipe for a great turkey sandwich! 这里是制作火鸡三明治的烹调方法。
（5切碎 （6）打开果汁机。 （7）切碎香蕉。
1. put…into … 2. 打开（电源开关）
3. cut up 4. 混合在一起 ________________
5. add…to 6. 一杯酸奶
多少（不可数）9. how many 10. pour…into
1. How many ______ (dictionary) do you have? 2. I have three _______( watch ).
3. There are some _______( orange) on the table. 4. I like ____(tomato) and _______ ( chicken).
5. How much _______( honey ) do we need? 6. Tina, let’s _________(make) fruit salad.
7. Oh, it ______(rain) last night, so the ground is wet now.
8. Tom is a little _________ ( strong) than Mike.
9. I think English is ________________(important) than any other subject.
10. My mother ________( take) the bus to work every day.
B） 1. “Do you like___________(drink) tea?” “Yes, I do.”
2. I’m sorry. I can’t. I have _________(help) my mom.
3. Doing morning exercises_________ (be) good for you.
4. How _________ (much) watermelons do we need?
5. We still need ten_________ (orange).
6. Would you cut up some _________(tomato) for me?
7. Ten minutes for you to make your favorite _________ (sandwich).
8. Do we need _________ (pour) the milk into the blender?
9. Let’s _________(peel)the banana.
10. _________ (turn) off the light when you leave the room.
11. 请把酸奶倒进杯子里。 Please _______ the yogurt _______ the glass.
12. 然后放入两汤匙柠檬和一杯酸奶。____ put in ____ ______ ____ lemon and ___ _____ ____ yogurt.
13. 我不知道怎么玩这个游戏。 I don’t know _______ ______ play the game.
14. 请放些鸡肉片在这个三明治上。Please ____ some chicken slices _______ the sandwich.
15. 我们需要多少食盐？ How ______ ______ do we need?
16.There are three ___________(三明治)on the table.
17. I usually have ___________(面包)for breakfast.
18. Please add some ____________(黄油). 19. Put two ___________(片) of duck on it.
三. 选择填空 从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案。
1. -- How much ________ the shoes?--Five dollars________ enough.
A. is; is B. are; is C. are; are D. is; are
2. --Tom, it's cold outside.________ your coat when you go out.--OK, Mum.
A. Take off B. Take away C. Put away D. Put on
3. e is thirsty .Please give him some ________ to drink.
A. rice B. meat C. water D. oranges
4. --Would you like to go and see a film?--Sure, the TV program is too _________.
A .surprising B. interesting C. exciting D. boring
5. -- Do you like fruit?--Yes. I like ________best.
A. yogurt B. chicken C. pears D. bread
6. I'm writing a letter here. Please don't ________ the light.
A. turn on B. turn up C. turn off D. turn over
7. --Would you like some drinks, boys?--Yes, ________, please.
A. some oranges B. two boxes of chocolates
C. some cakes D. two bottles of orange
8. How ________ your mother ________ fruit salad?
A. do; do B. does; make C. does; do D. do make
9. Here is a recipe ________ a pizza.A. with B. at C. for D. on
10. Paul always makes his sister ________.A. crying B. cry C. to cry D cries
11. --________butter does he need?--One teaspoon.
A. How many B. What C. How much D. Where
12. I need two ________.
A. teaspoon of milk B. teaspoons of milk C. teaspoons' milk D teaspoons of milks
13.--Would you like some yogurt?--__________.
A. Yes, I would B. No, thanks C. Thank you D. It doesn't matter 2
14. What did you ________ yesterday?A. buy B. bought C. buys D. buying
15. Do you have ________ to say about this?
A. something else B. anything else C. else something D. else anything
16. -________ you born?-In a town near Tianjin.
A. When were B. When did C. Where were D. Where was
17. Please stop ________. It's time for a rest. A. write B. to write C. in writing D. writing
18. Jackie Chan is ________ actor.A. a B. the C. an D /
19. Please add some salt ________the noodles first.A. in B. to C. at D. by
20. Please ________ the apple before you put it into the blender.
A. cut up B. mix up C. grow up D. get up
21. I want to watch the ball game. Can you ________ the TV?
A. open B. close C. turn on D. turn off
22. --How much yogurt do we need? --We need ________.
A. one B. two C. one cup D. two cup
23. You ________ get up so early, but you must go to work on time.
A .mustn't B. have to C. may D. needn't
24. -My mother was ill in bed yesterday.-________
A. Why? B. Sure C. Was he ill? D. I'm sorry to hear that.
25. Please ________ the TV. I don't want to watch TV.
A. turn on B. turn off C. open D. close
四.阅读理解：B American people like to say "Thank you" when others help them or say something kind to them. People of many countries do so, too. It is a very good habit.
You should say "Thank you" when someone passes you the salt on the table, when someone walking ahead of you keeps the door open for you, when someone says you have done your work well, or you have bought a nice thing, or your city is very beautiful. "Thank you" is used not only between friends, but also between parents and children, brothers and sisters.
"Excuse me" is another short sentence they use. When you hear someone say so behind you, you know that somebody wants to walk past you without touching you. It's not polite to break others when they are talking. If you want to speak to one of them, say "Excuse me" first, and then begin talking. You should also do so when you begin to cough or make any noise before others. Let's learn to say "Thank you" and "Excuse me".
49. You should say "Thank you" when ______ .
A. you say something kind to others B. you help others
C. someone helps you D. you need others to help you
50. From the passage we know "Thank you" is _____ .
A. widely used in the world B. used more often than "excuse me"
C. used only by Americans D. used only between friends
51. You should say "Excuse me" if you want to .
A. cough B. make some noise C. go first D. all of the above
52. When you are going to ask someone to tell you the way, you should say " ".
A Thank you B. that's very kind of you C. Excuse me D. I'm sorry
53. This passage mainly tells us the way .
A. to be happy B. to be polite C. to help others D. to learn from Americans
1. My mother __________ a cake yesterday, and it was
very delicious. 2. Look, Mr Li is ___________ the relish on the turkey. 3. ____________ some sugar to the dish please.
4. You don't need _____________ the apples and pears when you eat them..
5. When did you finish _____________the letter?
1. We forgot _____________ (tell) him the news, so he didn’t know at all.
2. We hope ________________ (see) you soon.
3. Put ___________ (they) on the sandwich ，please.
4. I think I’m_______________ (outgoing) than Sam .
5. The students enjoy ________________ (have) birthday parties .
6. How _______ (many) yogurt do we need?
7. Next you need _______ (cut) up three bananas.
8. _______ (final) enjoy the Super Sandwich
9. _______ (add) the salt to the noodles, please 10. ______ (one) peel some pears, then cut them
六. 改写句子 按括号中的要求完成改写后的句子，每个空格填一个单词。（5分）
1. There are some onions in the bread. (改为一般疑问句)
___________ there ___________ onions in the bread. (对划线部分提问)
______ ______ ______ _______ butter did he put on a slice of bread?
3. You mustn't eat too much. (改写句子，句意不变) __________ _________ too much.
4. We need to listen carefully in class. (一般疑问句)_____ you ____ to listen carefully in class?
5. My brother likes butter in his sandwiches. (改为一般疑问句)
__________ your brother __________ butter in his sandwiches?
1. Please pour the milk _____the blender.2. Can I add some sugar the rice?
3. I need some help. Can you cut _____ the tomatoes for me?
4. Please put another slice of bread the top.
5. Here’s a recipe a great beef sandwich.
6. Add some honey and mix _________ the ingredients
7. Do you like onions sandwiches?8. Would you like a cup tea, sir?
八. 完成句子 根据汉语意思完成英语句子，每空一词。（5分）
1． 请往菜里加上些盐。Please __________ some salt __________ the vegetables.
2． 你需要多少酸奶？ __________ __________ yogurt do you need?
3． 我妈妈通常乘公共汽车上班。My mother usually __________a bus __________ work.
4． 多吃水果对身体有帮助。__________ much fruit __________ good for your health.
5． 谢谢你给我制作三明治。Thank you ________ __________ the delicious sandwich for me .
6. 妈妈，我可以帮你切碎这些洋葱。Mom, I can help you the onions.
7. 我们需要在原料里加一些奶酪。We need to some cheese 8. 那家工厂不再将污水注入河里The factory doesn’t waste waterthe river any more.
4. 欧洲杯足球赛就要开始了。我们打开电视吧。The Europe Cup Football Match is going to begin. Let’s the TV.
_________ _________ a recipe _________ a great turkey sandwich!
I. 1-5 BDCDC 6-10 CDBCB 11-15 CBBAB 16-20 CDCBA
Ⅱ. 26-30 BACBB 31-35 BCDAB
III. BACD ABDC
Ⅳ. DACBD CADCB CDBCC
V. 1. teaspoon 2. Peel 3. top 4. boil 5. instruction 6. nothing 7. shake
VI. A. popcorn idea easy on blender
B. made putting Add to peel writing
VII. 1. Are any 2. How much 3.Don't eat 4. Do need 5.Does like
Ⅷ. 1. Add to 2. How much 3. takes to 4. Eating is 5. for making
Ⅸ. 1. At noon / after lunch 2. Chris 3. Four boys 4. In a very big room 5. Two weeksⅩ.How to make an apple milk shake?
Let's make an apple shake. We need four apples, a glass of yogurt, two teaspoons of honey, a teaspoon of sugar, and some ice cream.
First, cut up four apples. Next, put the fruit in a bowl, then, put a glass of yogurt and a teaspoon of sugar on it. At the same time, add some sugar and ice cream on the fruit. Finally, mix it all up. 5