教学目标： 1. 语言知识目标： 1) 学习掌握下列词汇：invite, accept, refuse 2）进行一步复习巩固运用Section A 部分所学的生词和词组。
3）进一步学习运用所学的知识来表达邀请； 学会如何回答别人对自己的邀请，以及 学会如何有礼貌地拒绝他人的邀请， 并陈述理由。 4) 掌握情态动词can, must, have to, might的用法。
REVISION ? .prepare for an exam ? .go to the doctor ? .have the flu ? .help my parents ? .meet my friend
have the flu
help my parents
prepare for an exam
meet my friend
go to the doctor
Words and expressions
Can you play soccer tomorrow afternoon?
Sure. I’d love to.
I’m afraid not. I have the flu.
Can Kate go fishing tomorrow morning?
No, she can’t. She must prepare for the math exam.
Can Linda hang out on Saturday afternoon?
No, she’s not available. She has to help her mom.
Can Nick and Peter go hiking tomorrow?
No, they are not free. They might have to visit their grandparents.
根据课本内容，完成下列句子。 1. 星期六你能来我的聚会吗？ Can ____ you come to my party on Saturday? _____ 2. 当然，我乐意去。Sure. ____ ____ ___. I’d love to 3. 对不起，我必须为数学考试而学习。 must study for Sorry, I _____ ______ ____ a math test. 4. 明天晚上你能去看电影吗？ Can you ____ to the movies __________ go ____ tomorrow night?
5. 当然可以，听起来很棒。 _____, that _______ _____. Sure sounds great 6. 恐怕不行，我得了流感。 afraid flu I’m ______ not. I have the ____. 7. 他能去聚会吗？ ____ he ___ to the party? Can go 8. 不能。他得帮助他的父母。 No, he _____. He _____ to help his parents. can’t has 9. 她能参加棒球比赛吗？ ____ she go to the baseball ______? Can game
10. 不，她没有空。她必须去看医生。 No, she’s ____ _________. She ______ not available must ___ to the _______. go doctor 11. 他们能去看电影吗？ ____ they ____ to the _______? Can go movies 12. 不，他们没有空。他们可能必须去见朋 友。 free might have No, they’re not ____. They _____ _____ ___ meet their ________. to friends
Grammar Focus Can you come to my party on Saturday? Sure, I’d love to. Sorry, I must study for a math test. Can you go to the Sure. That sounds great. movies tomorrow night? I’m afraid not. I have the flu. Can he go to the party? No, he can’t. He has to help his parents. Can she go to the No. she’s not available. She baseball game? must go to the doctor. Can they go to the No, they’re not free. They movies? might have to meet their friends.
can 用于表示“________”，如： 能，会 汤姆会骑马。___________________ Tom can ride a horse. Can you…? 表达 “____________”， 邀请或建议 答语：同意用 Sure, I’d love to. _________________ 不同意用 Sorry, I can’t. I … ________
__________________ __________________________ 或 I’m afraid not. I have to … 如：恐怕不行，我要去探望我的姑姑。 I’m afraid not. I have to visit my aunt. __________________________________
Complete the answers with might 3a and one of the phrases in the box.
watch TV, on the weekend, my cousin, visit my grandparents, practice the violin
1. A: What are you going to do on Saturday? watch TV B: I’m not sure. I might __________. 2. A: What are you planning to do after school? B: I don’t know. I might practice the violin ______________________.
3. A: When will you finish the science homework? I might finish it on the weekend B: ______________________________. 4. A: Who are you going to the movies with? B: __________________________. I might go with my cousin 5. A: Are you free to come to my place on Saturday? B: Sorry. I might visit my grandparents ________________________________.
拒绝邀请应给出理由。 2. 按提示词，用Can you…?或Would you like …? 加上所做事项来询问。如果是拒 绝邀请，可以想一个适当理由来说明。
3b Complete the sentences below. Use the words in brackets to help you. 1. Inviting: (can / play tennis)
Can you come to play tennis? Accepting:________________________ Sure, that sounds great. Reason: (might have to)
2. Inviting: (would like to/ go to the movies) ______________________________ would you like to go to the movies? Refusing : I’m afraid not. I have too much
______________________________ homework to do. 3. Inviting: (can/hang out with us tonight)
____________________________________ Can you hang out with us tonight?
Refusing: _____________________________ No, I can’t. I must finish my homework.
4. Inviting: ( would like to / come to my
______________________________________ Would you like to come to my birthday party? Sure, I’d love to. Accepting:______________________________
Write down everything you have to do next week. Choose a day and time to have a party. Then invite classmates to your party.
Do you know week?
星期一 星期二 星期三 星期四 星期五 星期六 星期日 Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Invite your classmates to your party. See if they are available. Can you come to my party on Saturday afternoon? Sure. I’d love to.
I’m sorry. I must practice the violin on Saturday afternoon.
I’m afraid not. I have the flu.
A: Hey, Bob. 1. ___________ B: I’m sorry. I have to help my parents. A: 2. ________. How about you, Ling Ling? Can you come to my party? L: 3. _________ A: On Saturday afternoon. L: Oh, no, I can’t. 4. ____________ A: That’s too bad. 5. _____________. L: Sure! Thanks for asking.
A. That’s too bad.
B. Can you co
me to my party? C. Are you going shopping with me? D. Maybe another time. E. I have to study for a test. F. When is it? G. I’d love to.
1. ____ 2. ____ 3. ____ 4. _____ 5. _____ B A F E D
你的朋友邀请你去看电影，请 根据在3c中所填写的信息编写 一个与你朋友的对话。 A: Can you go to the movie on Saturday evening?
B: Sorry, I can’t. I have to …