1． —Did you tell Julia about the result?
—Oh, no, I forget. I _____her now.
A. will be calling B. will call
C. call D. am to call
2.Susan decided not to work on the program at home because she didn’t want her parents to know what she_____.
A. has done B. had done
C. was doing D. is doing
3.Although the causes of cancer _____, we do not yet have any practical way to prevent it.
A. are being uncovered
B. have been uncovering
C. are uncovering
D. have uncovered
4. At this time tomorrow ____over the Atlantic.
A. we’re going to fly B. we’ll be flying
C. we’ll fly D. we’re to fly
5. I won’t tell the student the answer to the math problem until he ____on it for more than an hour.
A. has been working
B. will have worked
C. will have been working
D. had worked
6. My cousin went to Canada two years ago. He ____there for a few months and then went to America.
A. worked B. would work
C. would be working D. has been working
7. Customers are asked to make sure that they ____the right change before leaving the shop.
A. will give B. have been given
C. have given D. will be given
8. Father _____for London on business upon my arrival, so I didn’t see him.
A. has left B. left
C. was leaving D. had left
9.By the time Jane gets home, her aunt _____for London to attend a meeting.
A. will leave B. leaves
C. will have left D. left
10.The father as well as his three children ____skating on the frozen river every Sunday afternoon in winter.
A. is going B. go
C. goes D. are going
第 1 页 共 3 页
11. —What are you going to do this afternoon?
—I’m going to the cinema with some friends. The film____quite early, so we ____to the bookstore after that.
A. finished; are going
B. finished; go
C. finishes; are going
D. finishes; go
12. How I wish every family ____a large house with a beautiful garden!
A. has B. had
C. will have D. had had
13. —_____leave at the end of this month.
—I don’t think you should do that until _____another job. (北京2006NMET)
A. I’m going to; you’d found
B. I’m going to; you’ve found
C. I’ll; you’ll find
D. I’ll; you’d find
14. In a room above the store, where a party____, some workers were busily seating the table.
A. was to be held B. has been held
C. will be held D. is being held
15. — Are you still busy?
—Yes, I ______my work, and it won’t take long. (浙江2005NMET)
A. just finish
B. am just finishing
C. have just finished
D. am just going to finish
16.Since I won the big prize, my telephone hasn’t stopped ringing. People _____to ask how I
am going to spend the money.
A. phone B. will phone
C. were phoning D. are phoning
17. —Sorry to have interrupted you. Please go on.
—Where was I ?
—You ____you didn’t like your father’s job.
A. had said B. said
C. were saying D. had been saying
18.—What’s wrong with your coat?
—Just now when I wanted to get off the bus, the man next to me ______on it.
A. sat B. had sat
C. had been sitting D. was sitting
19. —Excuse me, sir. Would you do me a favor?
—Of course. What is it?
—I ____if you could tell me how to fill out this form.
A. had wondered B. was wondering
C. would wonder D. did wonder
20. —Hurry up! Alice and Sue are waiting for you at the school gate.
—Oh! I thought they ____without me.
A. went B. are going
第 2 页 共 3 页
C. have gone D. had gone
21. Turn on the television or a magazine and you ____advertisements showing happy families.
A. will often see B. often see
C. are often seeing D. have often seen
22. He was hoping to go abroad but his parents____ that they won’t support him unless he can borrow money from the bank.
A. were deciding B. have decided
C. decided D. will decided
23.Send my regards to your lovely wife when you ____home.
A. wrote B. will write
C. have written D. write
24. he country life he was used to_____greatly since 1992.
A. change B. has changed
C. changing D. have changed
25.The water _____cool when I jumped into the pool for morning exercise.
A. was felt B. is felt C. felt D. feels
第 3 页 共 3 页