Unit 6 Birdwatchers Detective stories Reading I练习题
1. 自然保护区______________________ 2. 在中国东北__________________________
3. 一个完美的地方__________________ 4.世界最重要的湿地之一_________________ 5. 为许多野生动物提供食物和庇护 __________________________________________
6.一年到头_________________________7. 去那儿作短暂停留 ___________________
8.在白天___________________________9. 容易在那观察它们 ___________________
21.There is a _____________（自然） reserve in Dafen Yancheng.
22. The man ___________ （提供）new books for the schools in the west of China.
23. Many ___________ （观光者）come to visit the Great Wall every year.
24. Don’t worry. There is a little time _________ （剩余）.
25. She gets up at 6 a.m._______________（以便于）get to school on time every day.
26. This is a photo of the Earth. Yang Liwei took it in the _________ （太空）.
27. Our Chinese ________(政府)can go fishing around Huangyan Island(岛)because it
belongs to China.
28. Can you ___________ （描述）the animals for me?
29. Many students ____________ （理解）the ____________ （重要性）of math.
30. Children learn to _______ （数数）on their fingers（手指）.
31. Changchun is in north-east China.（改为同义句）
Changchun is in_________ north-east________ China.
32. The dining hall provides three meals for the students. （改为同义句） The dining hall __________ the students _________ three meals.
33. I am busy the whole year. （改为同义句）
I am busy ________ ________ _________.
Some people waste food _________ others haven’t enough food to eat.
35. 昆明全年气候温暖，因此被称为“春城”。 The weather is warm in Kunming _____ ______ _____, so it is called “Spring City”.
All roads ________ _______ Rome.
There is ______ ____ ______ oil in the world.
Let’s ______ _____ _____ the woman with a baby.
39. Nanjing is _______________________________.（在中国的南部）
40. Japan is _________________________________（位于中国的东边）
The world of out-of-doors is full of secrets. And they are so interesting that quite a lot of people are busy studying them. All around us are birds, animals trees and flowers. The facts about how they 1 and grow are as interesting as anything could be. Do you know that one of the great Presidents of the USAspent hours and hours 2 birds?
A businessman who lives near New York city became so 3 in insects that he became to collect them. He now has more than one thousand different kinds of insects which are carefully 4 in glass boxes.
Come with me, and I will help you find some of nature’s secrets. Let us go 5 through the woods and fields. Here we shall find a rabbit tell the other rabbits that there is danger. We shall 6 a mother bear and her young ones as they look for 7 and get ready for winter sleep. We shall watch bees dance in the air to let other bees know 8 they can find food. I will show you many other interesting things, but the thing I can 9 you is to keep your eyes and ears 10 when you go out of the doors. Nature tells her secrets only to people who look and listen carefully.
( )1. A. bear B. live C. speak D. fly
( )2. A. studying B. eating C. learning D. finding
( )3. A. friendly B. carefully C. busy D. interested ( )4. A. locked B. kept C. put D. filled
( )5. A. near B. quickly C. quietly D. politely
( )6. A. hear B. follow C. catch D. help
( )7. A. food B. fruit C. vegetables D. water
( )8. A. how B. why C. where D. when
( )9. A. make B. pass C. give D. teach
( )10. A. closed B. open C. safe D. clean