Unit 4 TV programmes Integrated skills练习题
1. We found this TV programme very ______ (enjoy)
2. Betty came ______ (one) in the race. She ran the fastest.
3. Usually, she spends about an hour every day ______ (exercise).
4. Which room is ______ (脏), yours or your brother’s?
5. Tom was the winner, he won the ______ (奖品).
1. Our sports meeting will ______ (hold) in the coming week.
2. She would rather ______ (have) the small one than the large one.
3. — Would you mind my ______ (skate) here? — No, not at all.
4. The _____ (die) man told us his past days before he _____ (die). His _____ made us very sad.
5. The music Awards was covered last Sunday. Many people ______ (watch) it.
6. If you got ______ (scare) easily, don’t watch it.
Millie: Good morning，everyone！ (1)
Anita: Yes, watching TV is my favourite hobby at the moment.
Sam: Me, too. However, I have little time to watch Sports World which I like best. Millie: (2)
Anita: I am a member of the Art Club. (3)
Millie: It seems a bit different from other students. Then how much time do you spend watching
TV every day?
Anita: I seldom have time watching TV every day. Rut at the weekend I can relax by it.
Philip: I spend an hour watching TV every day. I need to watch news and the up-to-date information
Sam: To me, a little. Because I am crazy about basketball. If I don’t watch a match, I will be able to sit in front of my desk to study.
Philip: I think it’s not a problem for us. I have leant much knowledge about different things from TV programmes.
There are 5 channels on British television and each channel has several news programmes all day long. Some 1 are only for 3 minutes while some are one hour long. The people who read the 2 are called news presenters (介绍者) and because they 3 on television every day, they are famous.
This is a popular news presenter in 4 called Trevor McDonald in the news studio. He presents a programme called News at Ten every Monday to Friday evenings. 5 popular news presenter is Kristi Young. She has a more modern style of 6 the news and, as you can see, she sits on the desk not on a chair! Television news presenters need to have worked as journalists because they have to 7 most of the news that they read. 8 an important new event happens after the programme has started, so the presenter has to be able to read something without looking at it first. They must always keep 9 even when there are many changes during the programme. At the 10 of News at Ten Trevor McDonald says, “And finally?” Then he reads an unusual or interesting item. It’s a famous saying in England now.
（ ）1. A. channels B. programmes C. TVs D. news
（ ）2. A. books B. magazines C. news D. advertisements
（ ）3. A. appear B. act C. interview D. direct
（ ）4. A. America B. China C. Japan D. England
（ ）5. A. Another B. Other C. The other D. Others
（ ）6. A. watching B. reading C. listening to D. seeing
（ ）7. A. read B. check C. discuss D. write
（ ）8. A. Often B. Sometimes C. Usually D. Seldom
（ ）9. A. calm B. quiet C. stressed D. modest
（ ）10. A. beginning B. middle C. end D. later