26. －What did you do last Friday? －Tim played _____soccer and I played _____ piano.
A. the, the B. the, / C. /, the D . a, the 27. －_____ you go to the museum with your father yesterday? －Yes. We _____ there in the afternoon.
A. Did; go B. Do; go C. Did; went D. Do; went 28. My cousin feels very tired, so he’d like ____ at home this weekend.
A. relax B. relaxed C. relaxing D. to relax 29. －_______________?
－She is tall and thin.
A. What is your sister B. What does your sister like
C. What does your sister do D. What’s your sister like 30. －Where is your sister?
－She _________ my mom with cooking.
A. helps B. helping C. is help D. is helping 31. His daughter is _________ girl.
A. a 8-year-old B. an 8-year-old
C. an 8-years-old D. a 8 years old
32. My grandma likes the big house _____ a beautiful garden.
A. with B. have C. has D. for
33. Helping others can make us ______ very happy.
A. to feel B. feeling C. felt D. feel
－It was very humid.
A. How is the weather B. What is the weather like
C. How was the weather like D. How was the weather 35. Hawk is talking _____ a friend. They are talking ____ English.
A. with; with B. with; in C. in; in D. about; about 36. His brother likes to ____ jokes. We all like him.
A. say B. tell C. speak D. talk
37. － What does your mother think of the news?
－ ___________. She says it’s too boring.
A. She doesn’t mind it. B. She wants it.
C. She likes it very much. D. She can’t stand it. 38. －_______did you go last Sunday?
－I went to the mountains.
A. How B. Where C. When D. Why
39. _____ talking! Keep quiet in the library.
A. Don’t B. No C. Not D. Can’t
40. Linda can speak English very well. She always _______ with her English teacher.
A. studies for the test B. cleans the classroom
C. practices English D. does her homework
A. to go out for a walk B. going out for a walk
C. going out for a walking D. to go out for walking
42. ’s really too hot.
A. any B. one C. some D. anything
43. －It’s awful today!
－Yes. It’s windy and it’s .
A. snow B. snows C. to snowing D. snowing
A. talk B. by C. take D. go
45. －Would you like to eat dinner with me?
A. Yes, please B. Yes, I’d love to.
C. I’d like. D. You’re welcome
I. 完型填空 （10分）
There is a zoo in our city. My parents often take me there on 46 . I like animals. I have 47 toy animals in my room. In the 48 , I can see the tigers, elephants, monkeys, pandas, bears, snakes, and many other___49 . Some animals are friendly, but some are not. Tigers, bears and some snakes are 50 , that is why they have to stay in 51 . But I do not think it is good for animals to stay in cages（笼子）. They should be free. The animals in cages can’t be 52 . I think the most interesting animals in the zoo are the dolphins. I like 53 them swim and jump. They swim so fast and jump so high. They can play with a ball. They can stand up and
walk 54 water! They are very 55 to people. If you fall into water and can’t swim, they may come to help you.
46. A. summer B. month C. weekday D. weekends
47. A. a lot B. a lots of C. a lot of D. lot of 48. A. zoo B. park C. bank D. library
49. A. tigers B. people C. friends D. animals
50. A. dangerous B. friendly C. interesting D. ugly 51. A. houses B. buildings C. cages D. ponds（池塘） 52. A. angry B. happy C. friendly D. boring
53. A. looking B. seeing C. watching D. hearing
54. A. in B. at C. with D. on
55. A. friendly B. interesting C. warm D. cold
II. 阅读理解 （30分）
A) 阅读短文，判断正、误。友情提示：正确的在答题卡上涂A, 错误的涂
Olympic（奥林匹克）Games and I
I am waiting for the day of Beijing Olympic Games－August 8, 2008 . The Beijing Olympic Games is beginning on that day, and players from all over the world are coming. As a Chinese, we all are proud of（骄傲）this.
I love Beijing. I love our country. I really want to become an Olympic volunteer（志愿者）. But I am too young, so I can’t really become a volunteer. Still I think I can do something for the Beijing Olympic Games.
First, I can smile to every foreign friend from all over the world. Next, I want to learn English harder, and then I can speak to foreign friends in English to help them. Last, I would like to learn more about Beijing Olympics and help more foreign friends know more about our beautiful Beijing, our long history and our culture. I would like to ask all my classmates to work hard with me to make the Beijing Olympic Games a true "Green Olympics, People's Olympics, Hi-tech Olympics（科技奥运）" from ourselves and from now on. "One world, one dream," I hope my dream will become true（实现）.
56. The writer doesn’t mind the Olympics in Beijing.
57. The writer would like to be an Olympic volunteer.
58. The Beijing Olympic Games is beginning on August 8, 2008.
59. The writer wants to study English hard to help foreign friends.
60. She can do something for the Olympic as a volunteer.
My grandfather never watched TV. He thought that people spent too much time watching it. Some of his friends often talked about sports shows, the movies and plays. My grandfather said to himself, “They never read any books or go out in the evening”. So he didn’t buy a TV.
Two years ago my grandfather was 60 years old. He stopped working in the hospital. My father bought him a TV. He began to watch all the news. He knows much more about the world now. And he reads more books, too.
Now, my grandfather will get very angry if you trouble (麻烦) him when he is watching TV. I can’t know that one can change his idea when he is 60.
61. My grandfather didn’t watch TV because ________.
A. he had no time to watch it
B. he thought it took people much time to watch TV
C. he couldn’t buy the TV set
D. he thought watching TV is bad for people’s eyes
62. My grandfather ______ when he worked in the hospital.
A. went to mountains B. played sports
C. read books D. watched TV
63. My grandfather didn’t work in the hospital _______.
A. after he was 60
B. before my father bought him a TV
C. when my father asked him not to work
D. after he liked watching the news
64. My grandfather is _______ now.
A. 58 B. 60 C. 62 D. 61
65. Which of the following sentences is right?
A. The writer knows why his grandfather changed his idea.
B. My grandfather enjoys watching TV every day now.
C. My grandfather bought a TV at the age of 60.
D. The writer and his grandfather likes watching TV. C
(1) The looks are for Tom’s family.
(3) These are TV shows in Chongqing Station.
CQTV - 4
7:30 Morning News
14:30 Soap Opera: Dumpling king
15:30 Arts and Cultures
16:50 Sitcom: Happy Family
18:20 Chinese cooking
19:00 Talk show
66. Tom’s mother is ______ and heavy with ______ hair.
A. tall, curly B. short, black C. medium, long D. short, long
67. Beijing is ______ but Chongqing is raining.
A. sunny to cloudy B. cloudy to sunny C. sunny D. cloudy
68. We can watch the sitcom at ______ on TV.
A. 4:50 p.m. B. 7:30 a.m. C. 3:30 p.m. D. 6:20 p.m.
69. The highest temperature(最高温度) is ______ and it is sunny to cloudy.
A. Chongqing B. Shenzhen C. Xiamen D. Beijing
70. Which of the following sentences is right?
A. Tom’s father is a cook. He learns Chinese cooking on TV at 15:30.
B. Tom’s sister looks my mother and she likes watching soap operas.
C. A reporter asks me about what I did on weekends on TV at 16:50.
D. Tom’s mother went to Harbin, she has to wear very warm clothes.
第II卷 主观题部分 （6o分） III. 词汇 （10分）
71. As a student, we can’t a_____ late for class.
72. My grandpa often comes to my school and watches me p____ with my
73. His uncle has medium b______ with black hair.
74. Wang Lin is very p______ at school because
he always helps others. 75. I’d like a cup of tea with n_____ in it. That’s real Chinese
76. My grandma ______ (be) in the garden ten minutes ago. You may find her there.
77. I think she can ______(dance) very well.
78. There are some ________ (tomato) and some beef in the noodles.
79. There ______ (be) no rice and no noodles on the table.
80. It’s 7:15 am. It’s time ______(go) to school.
A: Hello. Chen Yuan! This is Judy.
B: Hi, Judy. 81 I miss(想念) you very much.
A: I’m in Canada. I’m studying here now.
B: That’s great! 82
A: Not bad. How about you?
B: Pretty good. 83
A: It’s cold and humid. It’s snowing outside.
B: Snowing? Wow. Chongqing is sunny and hot. 84 A: You’re right! 85
B: I’m talking to my good friend, Kelly!
A: Oh, I see. Thank you.
V. 句型转换。每空一词 （10分）
86. Lucy ran in the gym yesterday afternoon. (用now 改写句子)
Lucy ______ _________ in the gym now.
87. I think he is great. (改为否定句)
I _____ think he _____ great.
88. Tom had to stay at home yesterday. (一般疑问句) _____ Tom ______ to stay at home yesterday?
89. They visited Central Park last week. （对划线部分提问） _____ did they _____ last week?
90. My aunt showed me a new car. (同义句)
My aunt _____ a new car _____ me.
VI. 短文填空 （20分）
VII. 书面表达 （15分）
暑假就要到了, John 想应聘一份做老师的社会实践工作，请你根据提示帮他设计一份60—80词的应聘信。要点如下：
26—30 CCDBD 31—35 BADDB 36—40 BDBBC
41—45 BCDCB 46—50 DCADA 51—55 CBCAA
56—60 BAAAB 61—65 BCACB 66—70 BCABD
V. 71. arrive 72. play 73. build 74. popular 75. nothing 76. was
78. tomatoes 79. are 80. to go
VI. 81—85 CAEDB
VII. 86. is running 87. don’t; is 88. Did; have 89. What; do 90. showed; to
91. visit 92. and 93. in 94. interesting 95. spent 96. say
97. so 98. enjoyed/ loved 99. decide/ plan 100. take X. 略