课型：预+展 Class Name Group
1. There are too many p________on the bus.It’s very crowed.
2. He died in a traffic accident.His d______made his family feel very sad.
3. Be careful.Try to a______making such a silly mistake.
4. I looked for my lost keys everywhere yesterday,but I couldn’t find them a________.
5. It’s snowing so heavy.It’s i_______for me br there before eight.
6. When ypu say something,you should avoid _______(hurt) the others.
7. As he saw a little boy playing in the street ,he ______(slow)down at once.
8. The policeman _____(rush) into the fire and saved the boy.
( )1.______you get up late,you may miss the early bus.
A.If B.While C.After D.When
( )2.It’s bad ______about waste paper everywhere,we must avoid _____that.
A.to,throw B.to ,doing C.throwing,to do D.throwing,doing
( )3._______hitting the car,the boyon the bicycle ran into a big tree.
A.Avoid B.Avoiding C.To avoid D.Avoided
( )4.I don’t know if it ______tomorrow.If it _____,we will go to the Great wall.
A.will rain,doesn’t rain B.will rain,won’t rain C.rains,won’t rain
( )5.If she ______the early bus,she ______there on time.
A.catches,will get B.will catch,wiil get C.will catch,gets
( )6.To avoid _____the truck, a yong man on a motorcycle ran into an old woman.
A.hits B.hit C.hitting D.will hit
( )7.The math problem is too difficult.It’s _____for me to work it out.
A.easy B.impossible C.useful D.bad
( )8.We’ll go there if it ______ A.doesn’t rain B.will rain C.rains
( )9.Look,the man coming ____the opposite side is our teacher.
A.to B.of C.from D.for
( )10. Li Lei’s legs were ____ in the traffic accident yesterday.
A. badly hurt B. bad hurt C. hurts D. hurt bad
( )11. Many animals are not found ____ else. They are extinct (灭绝的).
A. anywhere B. everywhere C. in anywhere D. in everywhere
In China, traffic keeps to the right. Cars, trucks, buses bikes must all keep to the right side of the In most other countries, traffic to the left.
How can you the roads safer?
you cross the road, stop and look each side. left, then right, and then look left again. Don’t cross the road if you are not sure whether the road is clear or not. Don’t across the road. is dangerous.
If you small children, old people, or blind people walking across the road, help cross the road in safety. Helping others is a kind of virtue (美德).
( )16. A. or B. and C. but D. while
( )17. A. road B. river C. bridge D. city
( )18. A. go B. coming C. leave D. keeps
( )19. A. make B. know C. guess D. see
( )20. A. Often B. Before C. During D. As
( )21. A. Look B. Turn
( )22. A. run B. jump C. Walk D. Across C. smile D. walk
( )23. A. There B. It C. This D. Here
( )24. A. watch B. look C. read D. see
( )25. A. her
学后总结： B. him C. them D. they