The knowledge points :
I. I think it would be fun to have a clone –a secret clone .
Eg : It is easy to pick up BBC programmer on the radio is easy .
(n,adj) eg : I’ll tell you a secret .
Eg : Please keep it secret .
III. copy 复制品，副本，一本（份/张/?）
1.(n) a copy of
Eg : It’s only a copy of real painting .
I will send you a copy of the letter .
Eg : He is busy copying the letter .
What does /do sb mean by ??
What do you mean by ??=What’s the meaning of ??=What do /does? mean ?
doubt +n/pron /that 或if 或whether 引导的宾语从句
eg : They doubt the truth of it .
We don’t doubt that you are right .
I doubt if /whether he will come earlier this time . VI. too much too many much too
I__________ ___________ this subject _______ ________ __________ ________ in such a hurry .
The teacher asked us __________ _________ the text ________ .
Please don’t__________ the original sentence.
When the book comes out , please send me _________ __________ . 5“Make a phone call “means “call sb ”.
What ___________“make a phone call ”_________?
6.I mean to go to Beijing tomorrow .
_________ do you _________ _________ __________?
7.I never d____________ you . I was sure you would bring me the money .
8.-Do you enjoy traveling by air ?
-No , it’s __________ expensive.
A. too much B. more much C. too many D. many too
9.Watching TV ___________ is bad for your eyes .
A. too much B. much too C. too many D. many too
10.I know nothing ________ the news .
11. My clothes are __________ my closet .
12. The clone of Kathy will be __________ her very much .
13. Dolly 8is cloned ________ a sheep which is six years old .
14. “Good morning , my brother , likes playing ________(模仿)his father’s voice .
15. I ____________ (怀疑)whether Tom has taken my watch.
16. Japanese industry is making increasing use of _____________(机器人).
17. Can you play __________ flute ?
A. a B. an C. the D. /
18. You ______________ better _________ TV tonight .
A. had , not watch B. would , not watch
C. had not , to watch D. would , not to watch
19. He walked slowly ____________ his bad leg .
A. because B. so C. but D. because of