反义疑问句也叫附加疑问句：表示提出看法或观点，询 问对方 赞不赞同。由两部分构成，前部分是陈述句，后 面部分是附加问句。
附加部分一般由 “be 动词/助动词/情态动词+代词” 构成
? 1.若前面出现 is/are/was/were/can/may/must/should/will/would/ have/has…..（注意：这时的have/has 不是“吃”或者“有”， 它是现在完成时的助动词）等时，后面就重复这些词.
? eg, He is in Class 4, isn’t he ?
? ? ?
They’ll go to Beijing tomorrow, won’t they ? Your mother can’t swim , can she ? You are all students, aren’t you﹖ Tom has had his supper, hasn’t he ?
? He likes basketball, doesn’t he ? He went to school yesterday, didn’t he ? We often have lunch at 12:00, don’t you ? She used to be afraid of the dark, didn’t she? Joe has to finish his homework, doesn’t she? Li lei doesn’t get up early, does he ? He doesn’t speak English, does he They have seen young children playing together, haven’t they?
? 当陈述部分的主语是everybody= everyone, someone=somebody, anybody=any one, no one=nobody, 等指人的不定代词时，反 意疑问句的附加部分的主语在正式语体中 通常用he或者they。例如： Everybody is here, isn’t he? Nobody wants to go there, does he
? 但若陈述部分的主语是everything, anything, something, nothing,this,that等指物的不定 代词时，反意疑问句的附加部分的主语只 能用it。 ? 例如：
Nothing could stop them, could it?
Everything is ready, isn’t it?
? 当陈述部分是there be句型时，反意疑问句 的附加部分的主语也用there。 例如： ? There’s no help for it, is there? There’re some apples on the table, aren’t there?
? 陈述部分带有 never, few, little, nobody, nothing, no, hardly, neither, not, no one, seldom等否定词或半否定词时，反意疑问 句的附加部分的动词用肯定形式。 例如： Few people know him, do they? She never goes swimming, does she?
? 如果陈述部分的主语是I’m…结构，反意疑 问句的附加部分一般用aren’t I。 例如： I am a teacher, aren’t I?
? 在以let’s开头的祈使句之后，附加疑问部分用 shall we。 例如： Let’s have a rest, shall we? ? 以let us开头的祈使句，含义是allow us，不包括 听话人在内，因此反意疑问句的附加部分用will you。 ? 例如： Let us stop now, will you?
在祈使句的反意疑问句中，附 加疑问部分一般用will you, won’t you, would you。
例如： Don’t close the window, will you? Be quiet, would you?
? 当陈述部分的主句是I think, I believe等结 构时，反意疑问句的附加部分则往往与that －分句中的主语和谓语动词保持对应关系， 但要注意否定的转移。
I think he’s funny, isn’t he? I don’t think (that) she likes my clothes, does she?
? 注意情态动词must 若是表示猜测 “一定” 时，附加部分要以must 后面的动词为准。 若不是表示猜测“必须”时，就用must.
? He must do your homework, mustn’t he?(必须） ? The man must be a doctor, isn’t he？（一定）
? 1. Mary has to go home now, 2. There’s nothing wrong, 3. Jack had a talk with his father, 4. Give me a hand, ? ? ? ?
强化练习： 1. Mary has to go home now, doesn’t she ?
2. There’s nothing wrong, is there? 3. Jack had a talk with his father, didn’t he?
4. Give me a hand, will you?
? 5. Nothing can stop us now,
6. Nobody can go to the party, 7. They won’t be ready till next year,
? ? ?
8. I am not the one you’re thinking about,
5. Nothing can stop us now, can it? 6. Nobody can go to the party, can he? 7. They won’t be ready till next year, will they? 8. I am not the one you’re thinking about, aren’t you?
9. Let’s go camping, 10. Let us go home ,
11. I believe you know the answer, will they? 12. There was little orange in the glass, ?
9. Let’s go camping, shall we? 10. Let us go home , will you? 11. I believe you know the answer, don’t you? 12. There was little orange in the glass, was there?