I like music that I can dance to.
Words & Expressions
prefer lyric gentle 更喜爱; 更喜欢 歌词; 抒情词句 轻的; 低的
1. has great lyrics
2. sing along with
3. can dance to
Jay Chou is a singer who can write his own songs.
A person who sings well, especially professionally.
A person who is good at music, especially professionally.
He is a musician who can play different kinds of music.
I like groups that play quiet and gentle songs.
Group A number of musicians who play music together.
1b Listen. Check (√) the kinds of music Tony and Betty like.
Music Music that that I can has great dance to lyrics Tony Betty √ Music that I can sing along with
Listen and circle “T” (for true) or “F” (for false).
1. Carmen likes musicians who play different kinds of music. 2. Xu Fei likes Dan Dervish. T F
3. Carmen likes music that’s loud. T F
4. Xu Fei prefers groups that play quiet and gentle songs.
Listen and complete the sentences.
About The Modern About Dan Dervish
Xu Fei says
1. I prefer groups that play quiet and gentle songs.
3. I like musicians
who write their own songs. 4. I like musicians who play different kinds of music.
Carmen 2. I love music that’s really loud and says energetic.
Have a try (活学活用)
1. A:What kind of pet do you like? B: __________________(unusual) 2. A: What kind of music do you like? B:_______________________ ( can sing along with).
3. A: What kind of food do you like?
B: _______________( delicious )