V.单项选择 从每小题所给的四个选项中选出能够完成或回答这一小题的最佳答案。 16. No one wants to_____ the book to him , because he has never returned anything. A. park B. lend C. heat D. shut 17.-Jim, it‘s so nice of you to help me. -________________ A. You‘re right B. My pleasure C. No problem ，D. lt ‘s my turn 18. – Do you remember there ____a river here? ---- Of course, I often swam in it when I was young. A. used to being B. used to be C. was used to be D. was used to being 19. They didn‘t do much before the contest, but it ______very well A. kept out B. gave out. C. got out D. worked out 20. --- Have you found your lost camera? -- No, I haven‘t found ___ , but I bought __ this morning. A. one, that B. it; one C. that; one D. One; it 21. –Take this medicine three times a day, Tina. --Do I have to? It ___so terrible, A. is tasting. B. is tasted C. tastes D. has tasted 22. I have decided to spend my holiday in the countryside _____. I am sure you‘ll have a good time there. A. Sounds wonderful B Of course C．Let me see. D. Well done！ 23. A lot of games were ___ because of the dangerous disease. A. turned off ?B. set off． C. put off D: taken off 24. when I got to the meeting room, the meeting ___ for a quarter. A. has been on B. was on C. had been on D. had begun 25.1 find it ___ that I cannot speak English ____ Jack. A. frustrating, as well as B. frustrating, so good as C. frustrated, as well as D. frustrated, as good as 26. Have the apples ___ before they ___. A. was, eaten B. washed , are eaten C. to wash, eat D. washing eating 27. --- we are all here ___ Tony. Where is he? ---- He ___ to the store to buy some food. A. besides; has been B. except, had gone C. beside, went D. except, has gone 28. It‘s ___ hard problem for the whole family that ___ of them can work it out. A. so, neither B. such a, none C. so a, neither D. such a, neither 29. I‘m sure he will solve the problem successfully _ A. while he is working hard B. unless he tries it again C. if he works hard D. until he tries it again 30. – What do you think of these two books? - Neither of them ___interesting. I ___ them several times. A. is, have read B. are, read C. is , had read D. are, have read 31. -- The girl looks upset. Who __her down? - lt ___ be her brother. I saw them argue just now. A. let, must B. made, might C. made, could D. let, mustn‘t 32. –Game over! Computer games will___ your study, Donald. -- Just let me play for ___ minutes and then I‘ll do my homework A. get along with, the other five B. get in the way of, another ten C . stay away from , ten more . D. come up with, other five
33. Mandy said sorry to her teacher because-of ____ the homework at home, but the truth was that she simply___ it. A. forgetting, forgot doing B. forgot, forgot to do C. leaving, forgot to do D. left , forgot doing 34. I am feeling bad today. I would rather___ in bed than____ a walk outside. A. lie, have B. to lie, to have C.lie, to have D. to lie, having 35. What does ―By the time he got to the stop; the bus had already left mean? A. He missed the bus. B. The bus was outside waiting for her. C. The bus didn‘t come. D. He overslept. Ⅵ.阅读理解阅读下列短文, 做出正误判断或选出最佳答案。A篇为判断正(A)误(B)题，
B、C选择题。（共15小题，每小题l分，共15 共15分） A The Adventure of Huckleberry Finn is one of the greatest and beloved books in American literature(文学). Mark Twain wrote the book in 1884 and he painted a picture of what life was like in the 19th century. The book starts out with Huck telling the reader that this is a sequel(续集) to The Adventure of Tom Sawyer. After his dad deserts（遗弃）him, Huck lives with widow Douglas. He describes the widow‘s sister and his two friends, Tom Sawyer and Slave Jim. Then Huck‘s dad comes back. After a while, Huck‘s dad starts beating Huck, so Huck runs away. He fools everyone into thinking he has been killed. He goes to some island where Jim has also escaped(逃跑)． Huck and Jim get a raft(木筏) and sail down the Mississippi River. Then their raft gets hit by a boat and breaks. While Jim fixes it, Huck hangs out with some families. When the raft has been fixed, they sail on. Then two guys, King and Duke, join them. Huck thinks they are dishonest and he doesn‘t like traveling with them, so he thinks up a plan to sail away. But the plan doesn‘t work. Then King and Duke sell Jim to a farmer. The farmer is Tom Sawyer‘s uncle. Huck and Tom meet up. They decide to set Jim free. At last, they all find out that Jim has actually been a free black man all along. So everyone goes home. Huck decides that he is going to go and live in the Indian territory（领地）．- --------From The Adventure of Huckleberry Finn (Mark Twain) 36. The Adventure of Huckleberry Finn was written in 1848. 37. .Huck‘s father loves Huck very much, although Huck is a naughty boy. 38. King and Duke help Huck fix his raft. 39. In fact, Slave Jim is free all the time. 40. Tom Sawyer‘s uncle is a farmer. B When a young man was 16, his father seriously said to him, ―I‘ll give you whatever you want before you are 18. But after that, I won‘t care much about you, and you should give me whatever I want‖. When his 18th birthday was coming, the young man began thinking about looking for a job. So he sent his resumes(简历) to many companies he liked on the Internet.‖ However, most got no replies,‖ he said. ―Maybe they were surprised about my primary school education.‖ By chance, one of his friends was looking for someone, who could work as an egg porter（搬运工） in the supermarket, for half a dollar a box. Facing lots of difficulties in getting a job, he said, I will take this job. At least I can make some money for my gas.‖ Then every day, he drove his car, his 18th birthday gift, to work in the supermarket. He did that for three months. Later, he heard a newspaper was looking for a network technician（网络技术员）, so he asked for it. But they were also worried about his school education. He practiced 2
his skill right in front of the computer, and showed the managers the web pages he had made. He started to work the next day, and became the leader of the network department in less than a year. And now, the 23 year-old man is a boss. Last year, he started a magazine for children, with himself as the editor in chief(主编)，And the only writer was his father. 41. The young man began to look for a job when he was____. A. 18 B. 16 C.22 D.23 42. It was difficult for the young man to get a job because____. A. he had an expensive car B. his father cared much about him C. he was young D. he didn‘t have much education 43. How long did the young man do the job as an egg porter? A. For less than a year. B. For one day. C. For three months. D. For two years. 44. The young man got the job as a network technician because __. A. he wanted to be a leader B. he was good at computer. C. he decided to work for the newspaper D. his resumes were sent through the Internet 45. The magazine that the young man started was perhaps about ____. A. computer science B. funny stories C. foreign news D. network C When I was a kid, my dad used to sing me the old song Pack up Your Troubles. The words of the song often go through my mind while I‘m packing for a trip---―Pack up your troubles in your bag and smile, smile, smile.‖ However, for my friend, Vikki, what to pack isn‘t as important as whom to pack. She takes the photos of her family and friends who are dead everywhere. Vikki takes her ―mother‖ skiing in Mammoth and takes her ―mother‖ to Rome. Vikki has taken a number of people to foreign places like Australia. I‘m very interested in this practice and often ask her about it. During a trip two years ago, I saw the power of this practice. When Larry and I had just finished dinner at a restaurant, Vikki passed a small photo to Larry and asked, ―Would you like to have your mom with you tomorrow when you climb Machu Picchu?‖ Larry was clearly moved and put the photo in his pocket. The next day, Larry had his ―mom‖ with him and I could feel the happiness he felt. With all the rules about travel today, we should take something with us that makes us happy, or at least smile, smile, smile. 46. What did his father use to sing for him when he was young? A. Smile, smile, smile. B. Pack up Your Troubles. C. Mother. D.I don‘t know. 47. Who likes to ?take ?mother‘ skiing during a trip? A. The writer B. Larry. C. Vikki. D. All of them 48. This passage mainly tells us_____. A. that everyone should take of photo of family when traveling. B. that Vikki often travels with her friends and family. C. about a trip two years ago that changed Larry‘s mind. D. that we should pack happiness when traveling. 49.Which of the following sentence is TRUE? A. She takes the photos of her family and friends who are living everywhere, B.Vikki has taken a number of people to foreign places like Australia C. Larry and I had just finished basketball at a restaurant. D. We should take photos with us that makes us happy, or at least smile, smile, smile.
50.The best title for ?this passage might be ________. A. Enjoy Traveling B. Love Your family C. Travel with Happiness D. Travel with Family Ⅶ．综合填空（共15小题， 每小题1分，共15分）
1. The machine on display in the museum last month ___________ by my uncle. 2. -----Where would you like to go on vacation? -----You can‘t
__________. I like to stay at home most! 3. Don‘t___________! There is some time left! 4. When he got up yesterday, the sun ________already. 5. The man was noticed __________into the house just now. 6. As a volunteer, she ___________love and hate, sadness and happiness in the past 10 years. 7. We‘re supposed____________ our seats to the old B．短文填空选择恰当的单词填空，每词限用一次。（有两个多余的选项） Last summer，I took part in a 6-hour adventure race（冒险比赛）with friends．For the race，I really didn‘t know what to __8__. I knew we would be doing a few different things like mountain biking and hiking. At the beginning of the race, we received a __9__ with 20 checkpoints(关卡) of an 18-mile course. To finish the race, we had to reach all the 20 checkpoints in six hours. The __10___ to checkpoints were not clearly marked, so we spent a lot of time checking if we were on the right way to the next checkpoint. There were times when I was burning up __11__ the 35‘C heat, or swimming across a dangerous river, _12__so tired that I didn‘t want to take another step. At those times, I asked myself, ―You call this an adventure? What you really want to do is to_13__and go back home?‖ Then I went on running. However, something happened when I completed all the 20 checkpoints and crossed the finish line. I forgot all of the pain. I felt_14__a huge sense of achievement. We did it! We did it better than we had thought! We finished the adventure race in 15th place _15__ 60 teams! 8.___________ 9.___________ 10.___________ 11.___________ 12.__________ 13.__________ 14.___________ 15.___________ Ⅷ，阅读表达（共15分）。根据要求，完成任务。
A There was once a blind girl who hated herself because she was blind. She hated everyone, except her boy friend. He was always there for her. The blind girl said that if she could see the world, she would marry him. One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to the blind girl. She could see everything, (a)___her boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked her, ―Now you can see the world, will you marry me?‖ The girl was surprised when she saw that her boyfriend was blind, too. She refused to marry him. Her boyfriend walked away sadly, and later he wrote a letter to the girl, saying, ―Just take care of my eyes, dear.‖ This is how human being changes when situations(情况 Hold every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you have lost a diamond(钻石) (b) __ you were too busy collecting stones.
You learn to love, not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. 任务（一）：为(a)处选出一个合适的词：_____
A. except B. but C. including D. between 为(b)处选出一个词：____
A. when B. though C. so D. while 任务（二）：用英语回答问题：
1. Who do you think donated a pair of eyes? ______________________________________ 2. Why didn‘t the girl want to marry her boyfriend? _______________________________________ 任务（三）：翻译下线的句子：
____ B There is no way that you cannot have any embarrassing moments. You can‘t control（控制）everything that happens, so you‘re going to be in an embarrassing situation one day. So how can you solve this problem? The answer is to control your actions and try not to get upset. ◆Remember that you‘ll probably laugh about it in a few days, A so try to see the funny side of it right away. ◆lf it is something so embarrassing that you feel you will never laugh about it, please remember that the trouble will be over after some time. ◆Ask your friends to give you a break and not to make fun of you. B_ they‘re more likely to agree to give you a break. Always remember that you are not alone. Everyone has embarrassing moments. While you are sure that everyone is going to remember this moment forever, that fact is that they‘ll probably forget it very soon. Most of us remember the moments in which we feel embarrassed, but very few of us remember other people‘s embarrassing moments. Most people have short memories. So while you may never forget the moment when your skirt was torn(撕裂) in gym class, most of the other people probably forget it at once. Although a short memory may not be a good thing when you are trying to remember facts in a history test, it is useful when you are trying to forget life‘s most embarrassing moments. 任务(—)：根据短文内容，选择正确答案。
We can leam from the passage that _ when you fall down after making a speech. A. everyone will remember the moment forever B. you may never forget the moment C. other people will feel embarrassed D. you will not remember the moment 任务（二）：下列句子应该还原到____ 处？ If you’ ve done the same for them 任务（三）：请根据短文内容，回答下列问题
l. According to the passage, why does the writer say ―you are not alone‖? _____________________________________________________________. 2. What is helpful for you to trying to forget the embarrassing moments? ____________________________________________________________. 任务（四）：在文中找出同义句。
It‘s impossible for you to stay away from embarrassing moments.
______________________________________________________________________ C Note-taking is a skill that can help you do well in all your schoolwork. It can make you (a)__when you are studying. But unluckily, most students don‘t know how to take notes. If your teacher writes notes on the blackboard, that‘s great. You can copy them or write down the most important facts of all in class. Different teachers do things differently. For example, some teachers may focus on lots of dates and facts in class, but they only write the important ones on the blackboard. Other teachers may not write anything down, but they may repeat them. Don‘t try to write down every word in class, or you might _(b)_ some important points. Some students really learn better with the help of these notes. Don‘t be afraid to ask your teacher to repeat what you‘re missed. If your teacher speaks too fast and you can‘t follow what he is saying, you can ask him after class. Comparing your notes with your classmates‘ can be good for your learning. It can also help you and your classmates correct some mistakes. Note-taking also needs organization. Good note-taking takes time. If you decide your notes every evening, you‘ll surely have less time to watch TV. But you‘任务（一）：为(a)处选出一个合适的词：___
A. confident B. excited C. frustrated D. anxious 任务（二）：根据文章内容填空（不超过3个词）
Different teachers do things differently. Some of them like to write important points on the blackboard; others may repeat them instead of____. 任务（三）：根据文章内容在(b)处填上一个合适的词：______
The underlined ―recopy‖ means___________ in Chinese.
（ ）1 Why not the Great Wall?
A consider visit B consider visiting C considering visiting D
consider to visit
( )2 It’s very nice some money to me.
A of you to lend B for you to lend C for you to borrow
D of you to borrow ( )3 Your are not supposed to your hands in the USA.
A , eating with B eat C eat with D eat have ( )4. Do they learn English by ?
A read loud B . reading aloud C read aloud D reading aloud ( )5 Does he prefer tea coffee? Tea.
A to B or C and D but ( )6 The pen must belong to .
A him B hers C his D she
( ) 7My parents like places the weather is always warm.
A that B where C which D who ( )8 Could you tell me ?
A how long has she teached here? B how long she has teached here?
C how long she has taught here? D how long did she teach here ( )9 Only in this way .
A you can succeed B can you succeed C you will succeed
D can you succeeded ( )10 Her sister suggested to the Great Wall.
A go B going C to go D went ( )11 Have they come up the solution the problem
A with, of B of, of C to ,of D with, to ( )12 Restaurant owners have to know how food.
A make B making C to make D makes ( )13 The price of the coat is .You can buy one.
A expensive B cheap C low D cheaper ( )14 It is hard to catch those who the small advertisements at
A put up B put off C put on D put away ( )15 Both you and I good teachers.
A are B is C am D was
1. Her mother often made her clean her bedroom.(同义句) She often her bedroom by her mother.
2. We used to keep the classroom clean.(一般疑问句) you to keep the classroom clean?
3. I suppose . Class Three won’t win the basket match.(连成一句) I Class Three the basket match
4. Mary’s passed the English test, ?(反义疑问句)
5. He didn‘t catch the early bus, he felt unhappy(同义句) the early bus made unhappy.
Before you go to another country, it’s great helpful if you know the
language and some of the customs of that country.
When people meet each other for the first time in Britain, they say“Hello” or “Nice to meet you”and shake hands. Usually they don’t shake hands when they just meet or say goodbye. But they shake hands after they haven’t met for a long time or when they’ll be away from each other for a long time. Last year a group of German students went to English for a holiday. Their teacher told them the English people hardly shake hands. So when they met their English friends at the station, they kept their hands behind their backs. The 7
English students had learned that the Germans shake hands as often as possible, so they put their hands in front and got ready to shake hands with them .It made both of them laugh.
( )1. If you want to travel, it’s for you to know the language and some of the customs of the country you’re going to visit.
A not useful B not helpful C very helpful ( )2.English people usually shake hands when they
A meet every time B meet for the first time C say goodbye to each other
( )3. Usually English people don’t shake hands
A when they’ll be away for a long time B when they just meet or say goodbye
C after they haven’t met for a long time
( )4. Which of the following is not true？
A The Germans shake hands as often as possible
B The English people hardly shake hands
C The Germans hardly shake hands ( )5 This story is about
A languages B customs C bowing
1. You should __________ new English words in a vocabulary list.
2. If you don‘t know how to _________ new words, look them up in a dictionary.
3. The best way to improve your English is to _________ an English club.
4. Another thing that he __________ very difficult was English grammar.
5. This kind of paper __________ very soft.
6. I really ________ my friend Tina. She moved to another town.
7. You have to be 18 years old before you are ___________ to drive a car.
1. I ____________ the sea. I don‘t know how to swim.
2. Don‘t ___________ things so much. It will make you stressed out.
3. Sorry, I can‘t join you. I _________ study for a test.
4. I ________ have short hair but now I grow it long.
5. What time do you ______________ basketball practice today?
6. Please ___________ the classroom. It‘s a real mess.
7. I can‘t ____________ which pair of jeans to buy. They both look good on me.
1. Everyone _________ to have at least eight hours‘ sleep a night.
2. I ____________ classical music to pop music.
3. We‘re ______________ a quiet place to go on vacation. Do you know a good place?
4. I _________ eating ice cream on a hot day. There‘e nothing better!
5. I ____________ hamburgers! They make me feel sick.
6. That man _________ me of my English teacher. They wear the same clothes.
7. Could you __________ me with information about student exchange programs.
3. Shanghai is cold this time of year. You need to __________ warm clothes if you go there. 9
We‘re going to Africa on vacation. We _________ to see some elephants. I woke up late this morning; I had to really ________ to get to school on time. Sally ________ me to her birthday party. It‘s at her house on Saturday. I was waiting for the school bus but it didn‘t come. Then I ________ it was Saturday.
2. You can ________ how different the table manners here are from ours.
3. In Singapore, the trains always ________ on time. They are never late.
4. On Chinese New Year, people like to ____________ time with their families.
5. I usually __________ my friends in the library on Friday nights.
6. I need a new jacket. This one doesn‘t ____________ the cold
7. Customers say the food at the restaurant ___________ terrible.
2. Working hard at English can ______________ to a good job.
3. Wait before you buy that watch. Let‘s ____________prices in another store.
4. Have you ____________ the dog and cleaned your room?
5. Don‘t forget to ___________ the door if you are the last person to leave.
6. I need to _______________ my cupboard. I never use the things in it anymore.
7. My friend from America called me yesterday. We ________ for hours.
1. Have you _____________ the new song from Mariah Carey? It‘s really good.
2. Why are you ___________a coat? It‘s not very suitable for this hot weather.
3. Our school soccer team needs more ___________ . They aren‘t doing very well.
4. It‘s important to ___________ paper to save the trees.
5. That apartment block is old and dangerous. It should be _____________.
6. Pandas are _________ animals . There aren‘t many of them left.
7. The Olympic Games __________ in Beijing in 2008.
1. I want to __________ for myself when I‘m older.
2. My friends ________ a pet pig in their house.
3. I need to ___________ smart for my job interview.
4. We have to ______________ a uniform to school.
5. One day people ___________ to the moon for vacation.
6. Let‘s _________ Joe and invite him to play tennis.
7. You should ____________ about your problems with your parents.
1. My friend is angry with me. What should I _________ to him?
I don‘t want to _____________. Let
‘s forget it.
3. I thought I failed my test but I just _________ I passed!
The girl was _________ when she saw a car accident.
5. I was so tired this morning. It was difficult to _________of bed.
6. My flight to New York __________ from Beijing International Airport.
7. It was raining when the plane _____________ in London.
1. Don‘t _____________! I can hear you.
2. Can you ___________ some music CDs to the party?
3. My friend_____________ English so she often helps me with my projects.
4. He didn‘t know what was ______________ outside,
5. I‘m so cold. Can I ______________your jacket?
6. I‘m seeing Sue this afternoon. Do you want me to _____________ any messages?
7. I forgot your address. I can‘t _____________ how to get to your house.
2. The teacher ______________ my mobile phone because I used it in class.
3. I ?m going to __________time with my grandparents this vacation.
4. Can you ___________ the game for the class party?
5. Our class is organizing a talent show to ______________ some extra money for charity.
6. My classmate Larry started _______________ when he was nine and he won the first prize in the
7. My hobby is ___________ old coins.
1. I didn‘t finish writing my test because I ______________ time.
2. During the winter I ___________my summer clothes in bags under my bed.
3. I‘m trying to sleep. Could you ____________ the music, please?
4. I‘m going to be a bit late. Could you ask the bus driver to _____________ for five minutes? 11
5. Would you _________ closing the door? It‘s cold outside?
6. I don‘t know the way to the sports club. Can I __________you?
7. Sorry, I __________my food half an hour ago and it hasn‘t arrived yet.
1. My English writing is good, but I need to _____________ my listening skills.
2. I don‘t ____________ . Could you explain that again, please?
3. The children ____________ watching the film at 2 o‘clock and it hasn‘t finished yet.
4. Have you ____________ what you want to do after school?
5. He is a tour guide. He has __________ all over Europe.
6. Our teacher said the air _________ moving all the time.
7. In China friends often ________ when they meet.
1．The train is leaving right now., but David hasn‘t arrived yet.
Well, he said he __________ here on time.
2． Did you notice him come in?
No, I _________ a football game at that time.
3． Rubbish must _______ into the dustbin.
4． Can you tell me how _______ English at home?
5． The geography teacher said the moon _______ around the earth.
6． You‘d better ______ too much food before going to bed.
7． Where‘s Jim? Oh, he ______ to the library with his friend.