1.____dresses are red. (we) What color are____? ( you )
2. Here are two pens, which one is ____? ( she )
3. I can find my toy, but where’s______ (you)?
4. Show ______your kite, OK? (they)
5.I have a cat.__name is Mimi.These cakes are___. ( it )
6. Are these _____tickets? ( they ) No,_____are not theirs.
_____ aren't here. (they )
7. That is not____ kite. ( I ) That kite is very small, but
____is very big. ( I )
8. The dress is____. Give it to_____. ( she )
9. Is this_____ watch? (you) No, it's not_____ . ( I )
10. ___is my brother. __name is Jack. These maps are___. ( he )
（ ）1. We are in the same class. _____ classroom is very nice.
A. Our B. My C. Ours
（ ）2. Mr Green is my teacher. I’m _____ student.
A. he B. his C. him
（ ）3. That’s a cat. ___ name is Mimi.
A. It B. It’s C. Its
（ ）4.This cup is _____. That is _____.
A.me…you B. my…your C.mine…yours
( ) 5.This is ____pen. _____is over there.
A.my…your B.me…you C.my…Yours
( ) 6.Do you like ____skirt? A.mine B. my C. me （ ）7.I am son. A. they B. their C. them （ ）8. This is not _____ desk. ______ is over there.
A. I …Mine B. my…Mine C. mine…my
（ ）9.－What’s _____ name? _____name is Lucy.
A. you…My B. your … My C. yours…My
（ ）10. Tom and Jack are brothers. This is _____ room.
A. they B. them C. their