1. A. My name is Jenny. B. It’s in my schoolbag.
C. This is my friend, Mary.
2. A. She likes ice-cream. B. They have a computer game.
C. These are his keys.
3. A. Is that your ruler? B. Is she your grandmother?
C. Is it on the chair?
4. A. Let’s watch TV after dinner. B. Scott goes to work at seven.
C. Please come here next week.
5. A. Where is my pencil box? B. Why do you like science?
C. What’s this in English?
C. C. 8. A. B. C.
9. A. $26 B. $2 C. $6
10. A. B. C.
11. A. It’s fun. B. It’s relaxing. C. It’s easy.
12. A. Miss Green. B. Mr Miller. C. Mrs Smith.
13. A. Monday and Wednesday. B. Tuesday and Thursday. C. Wednesday and Friday.
14. A. Math. B. Science. C. History.
15. A. Friday. B. Saturday. C. Sunday.
16. A. She’s Bill’s friend. B. She’s Bill’s cousin. C. She’s Bill’s sister.
17. A. She’s five. B. She’s seven. C. She’s eleven.
18. A. Apples. B. Chicken. C. Ice-cream.
19. A. They’re on the bed. B. They’re in her bag. C. They’re under the desk.
20. A. It’s purple. B. It’s blue. C. It’s yellow.
21. We always have a good _________ /taIm / on Sunday.
A. take B. them C. some D. time
22. I __________ / w?nt/ a red T-shirt.
A. want B. white C. watch D. what
23. My phone number is 549-3656. Please _______ / k?:l / me.
A. cool B. key C. call D. know
24. Frank and John are in __________ /ee?/ classroom.
A. three B. there C. where D. their
25. Who is the boy in the _______ / 'pIkt∫? /?
A. player B. picture C. photo D. plane
26. –What’s that in English?
–It’s _________ map.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
27. –Hi, Cindy! How are you?
A. You’re right. B. You’re welcome. C. I’m nine. D. I’m OK.
28. Gina is my friend. _______ phone number is 232-4672.
A. We B. It C. Her D. they
29. –_________ is your last name?
A. What B. How C. When D. Why
30. –Who is she?
–She is Bob’s _________
A. grandpa B. mother C. father D. brother
31. –Do you _________ strawberries?
–Yes, I do.
A. play B. think C. like D. look
32. I eat some _________ for breakfast.
A. bread B. carrot C. banana D. tomato
33. –Are these your books?
A. it is B. he is C. I am D. they are
34. I love history. It’s _________.
A. fat B. small C. brown D. interesting
35. –Who is this _________?
–He is my cousin.
A. boy B. girl C. woman D. family
36. –Where is the apple?
–It’s _________ the table.
A. in B. on C. under D. of
37. –How much _________ the yellow sweater?
A. be B. am C. are D. is
38. –Can I help you?
–_________. Do you sell jackets?
A. Spell it, please. B. I’m sorry. C. Yes, please D. Here you are.
39. This is my sister _________ these are my friends.
A. and B. but C. so D. because
40. –How old are you, Mary?
A. Blue. B. Great. C. Five. D. Soccer.
41. Cindy likes ice-cream, but she ________ eat it.
A. isn’t B. aren’t C. don’t D. doesn’t
42. –Is this your eraser?
–Yes, it is. It’s _________.
A. I B. me C. my D. mine
43. –Do you have a baseball?
–__________. But I have a volleyball.
A. Yes, I do B. No, I don’t C. Yes, I am D. No, I’m not
44. –When is your birthday, Joe?
–My birthday is _________ July.
A. on B. in C. at D. for
45. –What fruit do you like?
–I like _________.
A. pears B. music C. eggs D. chicken
46. –Why _________ Frank and Bob like P.E.?
–Because it’s fun.
A. is B. are C. do D. does
47. –Is that a tomato?
–No, it’s an __________.
A. hat B. bag C. clock D. orange
48. Paul has _________ balls: two basketballs, three tennis balls and six ping-pong balls.
A. eight B. nine C. eleven D. twelve
49. –Happy birthday, Jenny!
A. OK B. Thank you! C. I’m fine. D. Sounds good!
50. Our English ________, Mr Zhao, is great fun. We all like his lessons.
A. book B. test C. class D. teacher
51. I don’t like _________. They are not very healthy.
52. –What’s your favorite color?
A. May B. White C. Salad D. Sunday
53. –Is that your CD?
–No, it isn’t. It’s ________ CD.
A. Mary B. Marys C. Mary’s D. Marys’
54. David can _________ you on Friday morning.
A. meet B. meets C. come D. comes
55. I need a skirt and __________ socks.
A. pair B. a pair C. pair of D. a pair of
My name is Cindy. I have a ’s a nice room, we a bookcase, a desk, two chairs and two beds. Our computer is on the desk, and books are in the bookcase. Grace has two basketballs. are under her bed. is the clock? It’s on my bed.
Grace and I go to the same school. Grace likes basketball, I don’t. I like ping-pong. After class, I play ping-pong my friends. It’s really Grace plays basketball for hours every day, from 3:30 to 5:30.
56. A. ruler B. sister C. sweater D. dinner
57. A. watch B. photo C. skirt D. room
58. A. are B. have C. play D. think
59. A. our B. his C. your D. their
60. A. You B. She C. We D. They
61. A. What B. When C. Where D. Who
62. A. so B. and C. but D. because
63. A. on B. at C. in D. with
64. A. relaxing B. big C. long D. short
65. A. one B. two C. three D. four
V．补全对话 阅读对话，从每题A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案完成对话。（5分） A: Hi, Helen! B: Hi, Eric. I’m fine, thanks.
A: B: It’s a photo of my family.
A: Who is he?
B: And this is my mother.
A: B: Yes, they are.
A: Good. Well, Helen, do you have a basketball?
A: Great! Let’s play basketball.
66. A. Good morning. B. How are you?
C. Nice to meet you. D. What color is it?
67. A. What’s that? B. Where is my map?
C. How’s your day? D. Can I help you?
68. A. It’s his. B. He has a brother.
C. It is relaxing. D. He is my father.
69. A. Are you Helen? B. Is this your ring?
C. Do you have a sister? D. Are these your grandparents?
70. A. Yes, I am. B. No, I’m not.
C. Yes, I do. D. No, I don’t.
It’s Monday. Mike goes to school at 8:00 in the morning. He has science at 8:20. It’s his favorite subject because it’s interesting. Then he has math. Mike doesn’t like math because he doesn’t like the math teacher. “Math is very useful,” the math teacher always says. At 11:00, he has geography. The geography teacher, Mrs Green, is a very good teacher. Mike has P. E. on Monday afternoon. The P. E. teacher, Mr Smith, is great fun. He is Mike’s favorite teacher. So, Mike likes Monday.
From Monday to Friday, Mike has lunch at school at 12:40. After school Mike plays soccer with his friends for an hour.
71. Mike goes to school at _________.
A. 7: 00 a.m. B. at 8:00 a. m. C. 7: 00 p.m. D. 8: 00 p.m.
72. Mike’s favorite subject is __________.
A. science B. Chinese C. geography D. P. E.
73. Mike doesn’t like math because _________.
A. it’s useful B. it’s easy
C. he doesn’t have a math teacher D. he doesn’t like the teacher
74. Mike’s favorite teacher is _________.
A. Mr Miller B. Mrs Green C. Mr Smith D. Mrs Brown
75. Mike ___________ for an hour after school.
A. has lunch B. plays ping-pong C. watches TV D. plays soccer
It is Saturday afternoon. Mary wants to buy a new sweater and some school
things. Her mother wants to buy some food for supper. So they come to a store.
“What do you sell in your store?” Mary asks.
“We sell clothes and school things.” The girl in the store says.
Mary and her mother go in. Then Mary finds a nice white sweater. “How
much is the sweater?” Mary asks the girl in the store.
“It’s thirty-five dollars.”
“Well, do you have a cheap one?”
“Yes. What about this green one? It’s only twenty dollars.”
“Great! Green is my favorite color. I’ll take it.”
After that, Mary buys some school things. Then Mary and her mother go to a food store. They buy some bread and vegetables.
76. Mary and her mother want to go to the stores on __________.
A. Saturday morning B. Saturday afternoon
C. Sunday morning D. Sunday afternoon
77. What does Mary’s mother want to buy?
A. A new sweater. B. School things. C. A new bag. D. Some food.
78. The white sweater is __________.
A. $15 B. $20 C. $25 D. $35
79. Mary’s favorite color is _________.
A. green B. white C. yellow D. purple
80. Mary and her mother buy some _________ at the food store.
A. fruit and vegetables B. clothes and school things
C. vegetables and bread D. milk and hamburgers
My name is Jane Morgan. I have a good friend at school. Her name is Tina.
Tina is twelve. Her birthday is on July 15th. I’m twelve, too. My birthday is on
Tina and I are in the same class. Our favorite subject is music because it’s
relaxing. Tina likes history, too. Ms. Read, our history teacher, is her favorite
teacher. My favorite teacher is Mr. Clark. He is our science teacher.
Tina loves sports. She has two soccer balls, three volleyballs, six tennis
balls, and ten ping-pong balls. I love sports, too. And I really like tennis. After school I play tennis with Tina. It’s great fun.
Tina’s favorite food is ice-cream. “It’s not very healthy,” I always say to her. My favorite food is rice. I think it’s healthy. I like rice and vegetables for lunch, and for dinner, too.
81. Tina is Jane’s __________.
A. sister B. cousin C. friend D. aunt
82. Jane’s birthday is on __________.
A. January 2nd B. February 2nd C. June 15th D. July 15th
83. Mr. Clark is _________.
A. a music teacher B. a history teacher
C. Jane’s favorite teacher D. Tina’s favorite teacher
84. Tina has _________ balls.
A. eleven B. eighteen C. nineteen D. twenty-one
85. Jane’s favorite food is _________.
A. ice-cream B. rice C. fruit D. vegetables
Come and buy your clothes at our great sale!
Do (86) ____________ like shirts? We sell white shirts at good prices. Do you need shoes? For boys, we have (87) ____________ shoes for only $25. For girls, we have skirts in red, yellow
(88)___________ purple for only $18. How (89) ____________ are the trousers? Only $20! And we have hats for only $5.
Come to Qiqi Clothes Store (90) ____________!
Bob is a student. He is a tidy boy. His books and tapes (91) ____________ in the bookcase. His keys are in his school bag. Bob (92) ____________ a clock. It’s on the desk.
Alan is Bob’s cousin. They (93) ____________ to the same school. He is tidy, too.
Thursday is Bob’
s favorite day because he can (94) ____________ soccer with his classmates in the afternoon. Alan (95) ____________ Friday because the next day is Saturday.
96. This is my dictionary. (改为否定句)
This ___________ ___________ my dictionary.
97. Sally eats ice-cream after dinner. (改为一般疑问句)
___________ Sally ___________ ice-cream after dinner?
98. That is a tomato. (改为复数形式)
___________ are ___________. 就句子画线部分提问) ___________ ___________ you have P. E.?
100. These are your notebooks. (改写句子,句意不变)
These notebooks ___________ ___________.
Thank you ___________ your ___________.
My ___________ is an English teacher. He is ___________ every day. 103. 我们学校下学期有个艺术节。
We have an art ___________ at our school next ___________. 104. 你必须养成好的饮食习惯。
You ___________ have good eating ___________.
Linda always ___________ ___________ in the history class.
Hi, I’m Frank Brown. Here is a photo of my family. This is
my father, Bill, and this is my mother, Grace. They like sports.
They play ping-pong every day. This girl is my sister, Cindy.
We have a dog, but it’s not in the photo.
I’m thirteen, and Cindy is thirteen, too. We are twins! Our
like Wednesday. Why? On Wednesday we don’t go to school in the morning. We go to school after lunch, at 1:00. We have math at 1:30. It’s my favorite subject because it’s interesting. Cindy doesn’t like math very much. “Math is not easy, and it’s not fun,” Cindy says. At 3:00 we have Chinese. It’s not easy, but it’s interesting. After that we have art. It’s Cindy’s favorite subject. We like the art teacher, Mrs. Burton. She is great fun.
Frank’s __________ ___________ is Brown.
Frank is Bill and Grace’s ___________ and Cindy is their ___________.
When do Frank and Cindy go to school on Wednesday?
Math is Frank’s favorite subject, but Cindy thinks math is ___________ and ___________.
I. CACAB BCACA AACBB CBCAA
III. ADCAB CADDA BDCAC DDBBA CDCBD ABCAD
IV. BDBAD CCDAB
VI. BADCD BDDAC CACDB
VII. A: you, black, and, much, now B: are, has, go, play, likes
VIII. 96. is not 97. Does, eat 98. Those, tomatoes 99. When do 100. are yours Ⅸ. 101. for, help 102. uncle, busy 103. festival, term 104. must, habits 105. asks questions
Ⅹ. 106. last/family name 107. son, daughter 108. 我们在同一所学校上学，而且我们在同一个班。 109. They go to school after lunch, at 1:00/in the afternoon. 110. difficult, boring Ⅺ. 评分标准：
（1）9-10分 短文内容符合图画提示，语句通顺，书写工整，无语法错误， 字数符合要求。
（3）5-6分 短文内容基本符合图画提示，语句尚通顺，书写较工整，3 - 4处语法错误，字数在50词左右。