2. 2005.11. Some people don?t know the value of their health ______ they lose it. A. after B. when C. until D. as
It is ________that I eat too much. A. such delicious food B. so delicious a food
C. such a delicious food D. so delicious food 3.
6. 60,000 dollars is a lot of money, but it?s ________ than we need. A. far more B. far less C. very much D. very little The doctors are trying their best to save the _______ man. A. dying B. dead C. die D. death B. such; hear C. so; heard D. such; heard There was ___ much noise that the speaker couldn?t make himself ____. A. so; hear
---Yes, I will.
A. take B. throw C. put D. give ---Please ______ everything away , or it will be a mess after the experiment. 7.
9. _______ talk about your study of drama? A. Why don?t B. Why not C. What about D. Let?s To make our city more beautiful, we _______ throw rubbish into the river. A. needn?t B. mustn?t C. must D. may ----Who jumped the _______ of all in the long jump?
---- Philip did.
A. will you
A. finish B. farthest B. shall we C. highest D. fastest 10. Don?t watch the horror film named The haunted house, C. do you D. aren?t you 11. To our _______, the old woman climbed up the hill. B. surprising C. surprise D. surprises B. cross C. leav D. plat 12. Which ending ?-（e）s? of the following words is pronounced [z] ?
13. ---Would you like some coffee?
---Yes, and please get me some milk, too. I prefer coffee______ milk.
A. to B. with C. of D. than
14. You?d better stay at home ______ they _______.
A. during; leave B. while; leave
C. during; are away D. while; are away
15. I think we?ll talk about it ______ after we both think _________.
A. farther; it over B. farther; over it
C. further; it over D. further; over it
16. I think Millie was born _____ August ____October,1990.. 1
A. from; to B. on; and C. in; or D. in; and
17. She was so angry at ______ he was doing _____ she walked out without a word. A. what; that B. that; what C. that; that D. what; what
18. Half of the class _____ most of the work. Some of the work _____ really difficult. A. have done; is B. has done; are C. has done; is D. have done ; are 19. We missed ______ the film when it was ______ at the local cinema. A. seeing; in B. to see; on C. seeing; on D. to see; in
20. The documentary _____ that these tigers are being killed ____ their skin and bones. A. announces; as B. discovers; to C. covers; with D. explains; for
There was once a lonely girl who wanted love very much. One day she was walking in the forests, she found two dying birds. She took them home and put them in a small . She was happy to have two “friends”. She them with love and the birds grew strong. One day the girl happened to the door of the cage open. The larger and the of the two flew out of the cage. The girl was that it would fly away. She caught it quickly. She felt glad that she caught the bird before it could fly away. Suddenly she couldn?t a sound from the bird. When she opened her , the bird was already dead. Her killed the bird! Then she noticed bird jumping up and down the cage. She could feel its great need for freedom. It wanted to fly into the clear, blue lifted it from the cage and let it fly away as the bird flew. She didn?t care about losing the bird any more. She wanted it to be happy. Suddenly the bird flew closer and landed softly on her shoulder. It sang the song she had ever heard.
The fastest way to lose love is to hold on it too tightly, and the best way to keep love is to give it wings. 21. A. while 22. A. box
23. A. looked for B. looked at 24. A. forget 25. A. stronger 26. A. grateful 27. A. listen 28. A. door 29. A. love 30. A. one 32. A. sea
B. lazier B. proud
C. looked after D. looked over
D. smaller D. happy
D. hear D. mouth D. wish
B. make B. window B. joke
B. the other B. hill B. saw
C. describe C. hand C. luck
D. behind C. forest
D. highly C. guided
31. A. outside 33. A. angrily 34. A. watched 35. A. worst
B. inside B. happily
C. beside C. loudly
B. oldest C. newest C. sweetest
In the future cookers will be ready for you to cook a complete meal at the touch of a switch. Television will tell you prices at the shops and news and entertainment（娱乐）. Videophone will bring pictures as well as sound. Machines will control temperature, lighting, entertainment, washing and gardening. Lighting serves as wallpaper and it will make your room look nicer.
At work robots will take over most jobs in factories. Working hours will fall to under 30 hours a week. Holidays will get longer. Men and women will retire（退休） at the same age. The home will become the center of entertainment through television and electronic games. More people will eat out more than they do today, also they will have a lot more kinds of food.
more and more important.
( ) 36. The main idea of the passage is that _____________.
A. there will be great changes in your work and life in the future
B. you?ll eat more and work less in the year 2010
C. people will spend less time at home in the future than they do now
D. hobbies and education will become more and more important
( ) 37. Machines will control temperature so that ____________.
A. you won?t run a fever any more
B. you won?t feel hot in summer or cold in winter
C. rivers won?t freeze in winter
D. there will be no temperature
( ) 38. You can get light from ____________.
A. electronic games B. wallpaper C. lighting D. stars
( ) 39. “ Nonstop flights” means that “______________”.
A. the plane will not stop on the way
B. the plane will be always flying, without a stop
C. the plane won?t stop but you can get off the plane
D. the plane will fly anywhere as you like
( ) 40. Life in the future will be __________.
A. more exciting and enjoyable
B. easier but less interesting as machines or robots will do more jobs instead of you
C. simpler and easier so that you won?t need high education any more
D. too expensive and more people will go to have fast food
No one was left in the museum now, and John was walking round to see if everything was all right. Suddenly he saw a beautiful painting lying on the floor. John picked it up and gave it to the director of the museum.
The director called several museums to check and see if it was a stolen painting, but no one claimed 3
（认领） it. So the director decided to hang it in the museum. All the experts（专家） came to look at the painting. Each one said it was beautiful and had very deep meaning. The director was proud to have such a painting in his museum and congratulated John on his discovery.
Some weeks later a woman and her little son came to the museum. While they were looking at the new painting, the little boy began to cry. The director went over and asked him, “Why are you crying?”
The child pointed to the painting and said, “That?s my painting on the wall and I want it back.”
“Yes,” said his mother, “he left it on the floor a few weeks ago. If you look carefully, you can see the name on the painting.”
( ) 41. John was perhaps___________.
A. a painter B. an expert on painting
C. a visitor to the museum
D. a man working in the museum
( ) 42. John found the painting _________________.
A. before the museum opened
B. after the museum was closed
C. during his visit to the museum
D. while he was enjoying his walk
( ) 43. The boy began to cry before the painting because _______________.
A. he was afraid of it
B. he thought it was his painting
C. he wanted to have the painting back
D. both B and C
( ) 44. After the director heard what the woman and the boy said, he must be very __________.
A. angry B. afraid C. proud D. surprised
( ) 45. All the experts thought the painting good because __________.
A. it was really very beautiful
B. it had very deep meaning
C. none of them looked carefully enough
D. they examined it very carefully
46. 最近的) information in the newspaper.
47. Among the four films, they watch Shreck 2 有规律地).
48. I love the country, 尤其) in spring.
49. If you are an animal lover, you may find this program a bit (烦扰的) .
50. He is good at taking photos. It?s out of question that he will win the award for_____ (摄影).
51. It?s all about football, (包括) a number of interviews with local football players.
52. Gong Li is one of the most famous 女演员) in the world.
53. My friend Betty likes watching 喜剧) the most.
54. (恐惧), you will love this film.
55. (竞赛), but his parents wished him to be the winner. 五、用所给动词的正确形式填空 (5*1?)
56. There are some reporters ____________(interview) one of the famous pop stars.. 57. My parents will not allow me to watch TV until my homework ________(finish). 58. I told my little cousin that the sun _________(send) out light and heat.
59. This year?s HongKong Music Awards __________(cover) live this coming Saturday. 60. ---What are you doing?
---I?m reading a novel ________(write) by Ba Jing 六、句型转换(15*1?) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
76. 三千歌迷为他们喜爱的歌曲、歌手以及音乐录影带在网上进行了投票。 77. 这部恐怖片由一位导演新秀执导。片中充满了恐怖和神秘。 78. 这部长达十九小时的纪录片让我们近距离观察了亚洲虎。 79. 如果我观看《体育世界》，我将听到一周体育赛事综述。 80. 当Millie正走过书店时，她突然想起买一份电视指南。
There were two hundred comic books on the shelf.（同义句）
the comic books on the shelf two hundred. The basket was full of vegetables just now. （同义句）
The basket was vegetables ago. Anyone with problems can contact us. （改为复合句） Anyone problems can contact us.
He left the studio later than any other person yesterday evening..（用最高级改写此句） He left the studio all yesterday evening. His grandfather has been dead for three years.（同义句） three years his grandfather .
9A Unit 4答卷
班级________ 姓名________ 学号_______ 成绩_______
C D A B C D
A B C D
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
12. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 13. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 14. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 15. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 16. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 17. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 18. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 19. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 20. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 21. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 22. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
23. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 24. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 25. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 26. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 27. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 28. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 29. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 30. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 31. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 32. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 33. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
10. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 11. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
34. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
35. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
36. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
37. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 38. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 39. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 40. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 41. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 42. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 43. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 44. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 45. ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
46. 47. 48. 49.
51. 52. 53. 54.
56. 57. 58. 59.
61. 62. 63. 64.
66. 67. 68. 69.
71. 72. 73. 74.
76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 6 50. 55. 60. 65. 70. 75.